Aunt Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,337 Followers

"Just let me know if you need me to put more aloe on you later," Brian offered. "It'll probably absorb really quickly and it's good to keep it on you until your skin cools down."

"I'll let you know if I need any more help," Beth responded, her pussy on fire.

Brian left his mother's room with a huge grin splitting his face. He couldn't believe she had just laid there and let him play with her pussy. It had taken all of his self-control not to just jump on her and fuck her, and something told him that she wouldn't have stopped him, either. Brian detoured to his sister's room before heading to his own, pushing the door open and entering without knocking.

"Hey, you want to go with me to Aunt Shelley's again tonight?" he asked, seeing her face light up.

"Yeah!" Britta exclaimed, pulling her hand from her pussy and sucking on her fingers. "What's going on?"

"You'll see," Brian told her. "This time you're going to be the camera person."

"What about you?" Britta asked.

"You'll see," Brian said with a big grin. "I'm sure you'll just love it."

"I can't believe you had your hands in mom's pussy today," she told him. "That was so outrageous."

"Yeah, it was pretty cool," Brian admitted, proud of himself.

Beth was still in bed when Bill got home from work.

"You feel okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I just got too much sun today," she told him, sitting up and letting the sheet fall from her naked body.

"I'll say," Bill replied, taking in the reddish hue to her fair skin. "You were sunning topless?" he asked.

"Yes, with Britta," she answered, seeing the look on his face. "It was her idea and I couldn't say no. I mean, what kind of a message would that have been?"

"I guess our little girl is growing up," he said, shaking his head.

"She most certainly is," Beth agreed, remembering the way she had sucked her brother's cock and then let him fuck her. "It's almost frightening the way they're growing. It's getting harder to relate to them as children and not as young adults."

"We're pretty lucky, aren't we?" Bill said.

"We sure are," Beth agreed. "And speaking of luck, how'd you like to get lucky right now?" she asked, throwing the covers off of her body and spreading her legs. "I could use some luck right about now."

"Hey, you should sunbathe nude more often," Bill laughed, stripping off his clothes in record time.

Beth wrapped her legs around Bill's back as he fell on her, his cock burying in her hot wet pussy.

"God, I needed this," Beth sighed as he began to stroke his cock in and out of her. "Fuck me hard, Bill, real hard," she told him.

The sound of Bill's cock sluicing in and out of her sopping pussy and his balls smacking up against her ass filled the room as they fucked like demented lovers. Bill felt Beth's pussy clamp down on his cock and he knew she was cumming, then his own cock exploded, cum filling her as she milked him dry.

"Damn, you are really hot," Bill exclaimed, rolling off of her onto his back.

"You're not so bad yourself," she told him. "Now I've got to get dinner ready. Shelley asked me to come by later."

"Oh!" Bill said, suddenly a bit uncomfortable. "Anything special going on?"

"I don't think so, she just asked me to stop by," Beth replied.

"Will you be late?" Bill asked.

"I don't think so, but don't wait up for me just in case," she told him as she got to her feet. "God, what a load," she said, her hand going between her legs to cup her pussy. When she brought it away Bill could see that it was full of his cum. "Waste not, want not," she said, licking her hand.

"God, you are incredible," Bill laughed as she cleaned her hand with her tongue.

Beth grabbed a robe from the closet that came down to mid-thigh. Cinching it tightly, she left the room, heading for the kitchen. Brian was sitting at the kitchen table with a big glass of milk in front of him and Beth felt her cheeks flaming red when she saw him, remembering earlier.

"Hey, mom," Brian greeted her. "Sleep okay?"

"Wonderful," she told him.

"How's the sunburn?" he asked as she bent over to get a pot out of the cabinet, her robe pulling up onto her ass and exposing her pussy.

"A bit better," she replied, straightening up.

"Maybe I should put some more aloe on you," Brian suggested.

"Your father's home," she told him. "Maybe I'll get him to do it after dinner."

"You know I don't mind, right?" Brian asked, getting to his feet and moving over to stand next to his mother.

"Yes, I know," Beth replied, turning on the water to fill the pot.

"And I think you like the way I put it on, don't you?" Brian asked, running his finger between her pussy lips from behind, causing her to gasp out loud and jump in surprise.

"Brian!" she exclaimed. "You shouldn't do that!"

"Didn't it feel good?" he asked, sucking on his finger and watching her face go beet red.

"That's not the point," Beth told him. "I'm your mother."

"You were my mother out back earlier, too," Brian observed. "What's different now?"

"That was wrong, too," Beth told him. "Besides, what if your father or sister walked in?"

"Now that's an excuse that makes some sense," Brian said with a laugh.

"Go on, get your sister and tell her I'd like some help with dinner," Beth told him, blushing as the truth of his words sank in.

They finished dinner and Bill went into the living room to veg out in front of the TV while Brian and Britta cleaned up. Beth went to her room and returned a few minutes later dressed in a track suit.

"I'm going to Shelley's now," she informed them. "I'll see you later. Thanks for cleaning up."

"No problem, mom," Brian said. "Have fun and say hi for me."

"I'll do that," Beth replied as she left.

"Okay, let's get the camera and get ready," Brian said when their mother had gone. "We leave in 20 minutes."

"I can't believe mom goes to Shelley's for sex orgies," Britta whispered, laughing. "It just makes her seem so cool somehow."

"Who, mom or Shelley?" Brian asked.

"Both of them, of course, but especially mom. She looked so hot with those two guys last night," Britta said.

"Well, tonight should be fun for you, too," Brian told her. "You need me to explain the camera or anything?"

"Nah, I know how to use it," Britta assured him.

"I'm counting on you," Brian told her.

A half an hour later they were both at the back door to Shelley's house, Britta clutching the camera in her hands. Quietly letting themselves in, they peeked into the living room and didn't see anyone.

"Where are they?" Britta whispered to Brian.

"Maybe upstairs," he told her. "I'll check. If I don't come back down in a few minutes, come up very quietly. Shelley's bedroom is the first door on the left."

"Don't leave me by myself," Britta said, grabbing his arm. "What if I get caught?"

"There's nobody down here to catch you," Brian reminded her. "Just follow me upstairs in a few minutes."

Leaving a nervous Britta at the bottom of the stairs, Brian went up and peeked into Shelley's bedroom. What he saw brought a big smile to his face. Shelley was sitting on Beth's face facing the doorway, as were Beth's legs, spread wide, her feet flat on the bed, her pussy wide open as Shelley rubbed her clit.

"Mmm, that's nice, Beth," Shelley said, smiling when she saw Brian, waving him into the room. "I love the way you eat my pussy."

"I can't believe how much I enjoy it," Beth gasped from beneath Shelley. "It's almost as good as a cock."

"Would you like a nice big cock to suck?" Shelley asked her.

"What I need is a nice big cock in my pussy," Beth replied, her laughing muffled by her mouth on Shelley's pussy.

Brian froze when he saw Shelley dismount from his mother's face, then relaxed when he saw the blindfold mask on her eyes. Obeying Shelley's hand commands, Brian stripped his clothes off, his cock rigid in front of him.

Meanwhile, Britta had quietly snuck up the stairs and was peeking around the edge of the door jamb with the camera to her eye. She had to bite her lip to stifle her gasp of surprise when she saw her brother naked at the foot of the bed with Shelley and their mother. She concentrated on keeping the camera steady, zooming in to fill the frame with the three of them.

"So, you got all hot and bothered working in the yard with Brian and Britta?" Shelley asked, leaning over and kissing Beth deeply.

"God, it was so hard, and I was totally freaked out, especially when I saw Britta sucking Brian's cock when I went in the house. I thought I would faint when I saw his cum oozing from the corners of her mouth. But when I saw him fucking her in her room, I thought I was having a mental breakdown. They're my children, after all."

"Well, if they're sexually active, I'd be a lot happier about them being active with each other than who knows who, if you know what I mean," Shelley said, leaning over to suck on one of Beth's rigid nipples.

"And I just let him play with me when he put the aloe lotion on. He made me cum so hard," Beth said. "What was I thinking? He's my son!"

"Sounds like a perfect son to me," Shelley laughed. "Here, slide down so that your ass is on the edge of the bed," she told her. "I've got a nice tongue for your pussy."

"Oh, god," Beth gasped, wriggling her way to the edge of the bed until she felt her ass about to slip off.

Motioning to Brian, Shelley reached down and pulled Beth's knees up, exposing her pussy, then straddled her face, lowering her pussy so that Beth could continue eating her at the same time.

Britta watched through the camera in shock as Brian knelt at the edge of the bed and began to suck their mother's pussy while Shelley rode her face. Very quickly Beth was bucking her hips in orgasm as Brian sucked hard on her clit, gently chewing her pussy lips and jamming his tongue deep into her.

"Mmm, you like that nice tongue, don't you?" Shelley asked as Brian sat back on his heels, his cock rigid in front of him and his mother's pussy juices smeared across his face.

"That was so good," Beth sighed as Shelley released her legs and dismounted her face.

"Here, sit up," Shelley instructed her, helping her. "Now open wide," she said with a laugh.

Britta couldn't believe it when Brian stood up and fed his cock into their mother's mouth. She was even more amazed at the zeal with which Beth attacked his cock, taking the whole thing into her mouth. She could see it pulsating in her throat even from her position in the doorway. Shelley was behind Brian, her hand between his legs massaging his balls as his mother sucked his cock. Finally Beth stopped sucking, holding her son's cock in her hand while she caught her breath.

"Are you ready to have that nice wonderful cock buried in your pussy?" Shelley asked, still playing with Brian's balls.

"God, yes," Beth panted, laying back on the bed and bringing her knees up to her chest. "Please fuck me," she begged.

Brian stood in front of his mother, his cock throbbing, her pussy spread wide for him. Slowly he eased himself into her, feeling her pussy grip his cock as he bottomed out.

"Oh, that is just so nice," Beth breathed as Brian slowly began to fuck her.

Britta was in total shock as she watched Brian fuck their mother through the camera's viewfinder. She knew just how good his cock felt and not a few pangs of wistful envy surged through her as she watched. She was totally unprepared when she felt a hand on her head, gently caressing her. Gasping in surprise, she looked up to see Shelley looking down at her, a big smile on her face. Holding her finger to her lips to indicate silence, Shelley helped Britta to her feet and led her into the bedroom, right up to the bed where Brian was fucking their mother.

Brian's eyes registered his shock and surprise at seeing Britta, but when he saw the huge smile on Shelley's face, he knew that everything was okay. Shelley indicated the camera and Britta brought it up to her face, capturing Brian's cock as it slid in and out of their mother's pussy.

Shelley was standing behind Britta, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle as she filmed her brother fucking their mother. Unable to resist, Shelley slid her hands around Britta's waist, letting them slide up to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples. Thrilled by everything that was happening, Britta continued filming as Shelley slowly undressed her. In a couple of minutes she was standing naked next to her brother, filming as he continued to fuck their mother.

Then Shelley gently encouraged Britta to climb up onto the bed, positioning her so that she was straddling her mother's head with her knees, her pussy mere inches above her face.

"Here, Beth, something to eat while you're enjoying yourself," Shelley said, gently pushing down on Britta's shoulders until she lowered her pussy onto her mother's mouth.

Immediately Beth began to eat Britta's pussy, her tongue driving up into her sweet hole as Brian continued to fuck her. Shelley took the camera from Britta and continued the filming, capturing the two of them pleasuring and being pleasured by their mother. She could see that Brian was close to cumming and focused on his cock sliding in and out of his mother's pussy. Britta was convulsing in orgasm after orgasm as her mother sucked her pussy. Finally Brian groaned and buried himself deep in his mother's pussy, his balls spasming as he emptied them deep inside of her. Shelley captured his cum oozing out from around the shaft of his cock as he filled his mother to overflowing.

"Do you feel nice and fucked now, Beth?" Shelley asked, reaching out to rub circles on her swollen and distended clit.

"Oh, god, this is just the best," Beth mumbled from Britta's pussy.

"Nice sweet pussy, isn't it?" Shelley inquired.

"I could eat this forever," Beth replied, stabbing her tongue up into her daughter's sweet hole.

"How about sucking that nice cock that made you feel so good," Shelley suggested, easing Britta off of her mother's face.

"God, yes," Beth panted, moaning when Brian slid his cock from her pussy.

With Shelley encouraging him, one hand holding the camera to her eye, Brian scooted onto the bed straddling his mother's chest, his gooey dripping cock hanging right in her face. Beth opened her mouth and let him slide his cock in, wrapping her lips around him and sucking, tasting their combined juices.

"Mmm, your pussy looks like it needs a cleaning, too," Shelley said, observing the cum dribbling from Beth's ravaged hole.

Smiling at Britta, and seeing the shock on her face, Shelley encouraged her to kneel on the floor between her mother's spread legs. With gentle pressure on the back of her head, Britta leaned forward and dragged her tongue through her mother's swampy pussy, tasting another woman's pussy for the first time. It wasn't that much different than the taste of her own pussy, she realized, and Brian's cum was something she already knew she loved, so in no time Britta was enthusiastically sucking her mother's pussy, drinking up the cum cocktail that filled her, Shelley filming everything.

Then, just as Brian had leaned forward, sliding his entire cock into his mother's mouth, Shelley reached over and pulled the blindfold mask from her face. The only thing Beth could see as she blinked her eyes was Brian's stomach pressed against her face as his cock filled her throat, but when he slowly pulled out, unaware of what Shelley had done, Beth's eyes registered the total shock of realization that it was her own son's cock that was filling her mouth and that had obviously just fucked her.

As Beth gasped in shock, Brian looked down and saw his mother's eyes wide open, staring at him. Quickly sliding his cock out of her mouth, he moved off of her body to kneel beside her. Britta meanwhile was blissfully unaware of what had happened, her face buried in her mother's pussy as she sucked her clean. Beth looked down her body to see who was between her legs and saw the top of Britta's head, still not realizing who it was. At that moment Britta lifted her face to gulp some air and her eyes locked with her mother's. They both started in surprise, Britta's face smeared with cum and pussy juice.

"Surprise!" Shelley said, never taking the camera from her eye.

Beth looked over at her and gasped in surprise when she saw the camera. Shelley had obviously filmed her having sex with her two children.

"Oh, god, Shelley, what have you done!" Beth cried out.

"Just given you exactly what you wanted and needed," Shelley told her, still filming. "And you loved every minute of it, didn't you?"

"Oh, Brian, Britta, I don't know what to say," Beth sobbed.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Brian said, recovering from his surprise. "You're a great fuck and you really know how to suck cock."

"Oh, my god," Beth sobbed.

"Look, if you're going to go all weird on me, I'll just enjoy myself for a bit," Shelley said to Beth. "You were in seventh heaven just a minute ago, not even knowing who it was that was making you feel so great. Now that you know, you're going to act like it's a big deal? I think you need to do a reality check. I mean, didn't you tell me that you let Brian get you off earlier today? What's the difference now?"

"It's just..." Beth began.

"You know, I could use some of that wonderful cock of yours right now, Brian," Shelley said. "You have anything left for your poor old aunt?" she asked with a laugh.

"I think I could manage," Brian answered with a grin.

"I think you should watch this, Beth," Shelley said to her as she crawled onto the bed, kneeling on either side of her head, her pussy right above her face, her knees pinning her arms. "Get behind me, Brian, and let your mother see exactly what it was that you were giving her," she said, stretching out across Beth's body as she handed the camera to Britta.

Shelley's pubic bone was resting on Beth's chin and Beth gasped when she felt Shelley's tongue slither into her pussy. As Britta moved around the bed with the camera to her eye, Brian knelt behind Shelley, his cock and balls resting on his mother's face as she slowly slid himself into Shelley's wet and ready pussy.

Beth couldn't help noticing how beautiful Brian's cock was as it slid into Shelley's pussy. She saw up close and personal what she herself must look like when he fucked her, Shelley's pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as he pulled back, the shaft of his cock dragging across her clit when he pushed back in. And Shelley's tongue in her pussy was doing its usual magic, driving her wild as her body was wracked with orgasm after orgasm.

As her son's cock began to sluice in and out of Shelley's pussy, it became coated with a sheen of pussy juices. Without thinking about it, she reflexively stuck her tongue out and let the shaft of his cock slide back and forth across it, tasting Shelley's pussy. Peripherally aware of Britta being everywhere with the camera, Beth found herself with her mouth glued to Shelly's clit, sucking on her and her son's shaft as he continued to fuck.

"Don't cum inside of me," Shelley said, lifting her face from Beth's pussy, "cum all over my pussy," she instructed when she felt Brian's cock begin to swell as a prelude to his imminent explosion.

Brian groaned when he felt his balls spasm, pulling his cock out of his aunt's pussy and shooting cum all over her. Britta was right there with the camera as spurt after spurt of cum coated Shelley's pussy and dribbled down into their mother's open mouth. As he stopped spurting Brian's cock drooped down far enough that Beth was able to capture it in her mouth, sucking the last of his cum from his cock before gluing her mouth to Shelley's pussy, sucking the cum and pussy juices until Shelley's pussy was sparkling clean.

"Now, that was better, wasn't it?" Shelley asked as she rolled over onto the bed next to Beth, an arm around her shoulders. "I loved it, all of it," she said, turning Beth's face towards her and kissing her, long and deep. "Didn't you?"

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,337 Followers