Aunt Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers

"I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to tell mom and dad about, you know," she said, softly closing the door behind her, her eyes riveted to her brother's cock.

"That you're not a virgin?" Brian asked, squeezing one last drop of cum from his cock. "I don't think that would upset them all that much," he said, bringing his hand to his mouth and licking the cum from it.

"You - you - you eat your own cum?" she asked, incredulous.

"Uh, oh, well, yeah, I guess," Brian stammered, realizing what he had done.

"Are you queer?" Britta asked.

"No way!" Brian said. "I love pussy."

"Brian!"

"Well, I do."

"But you just licked your own cum."

"Well, so? Haven't you ever tasted a guy's cum?"

"Yes," Britta replied, blushing.

"I mean, suck a guy off until he cums in your mouth," Brian explained, watching her expression as she stared at his cock which was slowly getting hard again.

"Yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Don't any of your boyfriends ever suck your pussy after they fuck you?" he asked.

"Brian!"

"Well?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Then you're really missing out."

"What are you saying? You do that?"

"Sure," Brian replied, trying to act even older than his one year of seniority. "It's really sexy and it turns 'em on."

"Are you kidding?"

"I'll bet you're wet right now just from talking about it," Brian said with a laugh. "Hell, it's making me hard again," he said, taking his cock in his hand and squeezing it, feeling it get even harder.

"What are you saying?" Britta asked.

"Shut the door all the way," Brian told her.

"Why?"

"So we can check to see how wet your pussy is without somebody seeing us," Brian explained.

"Are you kidding?"

"I've already seen you with that big dildo stuck up your pussy. If you're as wet as I think you are, I'll suck your pussy for you."

Britta just stared at her brother with her mouth wide open, seeing his cock get harder and harder, standing straight out in front of him.

"Brian!"

"I mean, you do like having your pussy sucked, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"Well, if you're not wet, you don't have anything to worry about. But if you are wet, then I'll suck your pussy for you. Doesn't it make you wet just thinking of a tongue licking your clit?"

"That's not fair," Britta protested.

"But if you don't want to, that's okay. I think I'll just beat off again instead of letting you suck me," he said, squeezing his cock and slowly starting to stroke it.

"Letting me suck you! What are you talking about?" Britta asked, her eyes glued to his cock in his fist as he slowly pumped it.

"Only if you really want to," Brian said, still pumping his cock in his hand. "Here, sit down and you can watch up close," he said, one hand on his sister's shoulder, pushing her so that she sat down on the bed.

Britta just stared at her brother's cock which was almost sticking in her face as he continued to pump it in his hand. She could see a little bubble of precum forming at the tip and she knew her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as he watched her brother masturbate in front of her. Then Brian shuffled closer, standing right at the edge of the bed, his cock sticking right in her face. She couldn't help staring. Brian's cock was much bigger than any other cock she had seen. She had had sex with a few boys, but none of them had a cock nearly as big as her brother's.

"Do you like it?" Brian asked, slowly stroking himself in her face. "Does it turn you on, make your pussy wet?"

"Brian," Britta began to protest. But when she opened her mouth Brian leaned forward and rubbed the head of his cock on her mouth. Britta could taste the drop of precum on her lips now and she licked them reflexively, tasting her brother's juice. She reached up to push him away and the towel which she had been grasping around her body fell to the bed, leaving her naked in front of him, her nipples hard and standing out with excitement.

"That's better," Brian said, once more leaning forward and this time pressing his cock against her mouth. "Go ahead, suck it," he encouraged.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Britta said, her tongue flicking out to taste her brother's cock. "It's wrong."

"It doesn't feel wrong to me," Brian said, pressing forward and watching as Britta let her lips part just enough for him to slide the head of his cock into her mouth. "That's better," he said as he felt her tongue sliding all over the head of his cock, her lips firmly wrapped around his shaft.

Britta reached up with both hands to grasp the shaft of her brother's cock as she began to suck on him. Inwardly she sighed, but outwardly she eagerly began to suck, totally amazed at the size of her brother's cock in her mouth. It was so big and it tasted so good, she thought as she happily began to suck on him.

"Your cock is so big," she said, stopping for a moment to catch her breath. "I've never seen one this big before."

"Do you like sucking cocks?" Brian asked.

"Well, yeah, I guess so," Britta replied. "But I've only done it a few times, you know. But I do like it," she said, opening her mouth and once again sucking on her brother's cock.

Brian watched as his sister continued to suck his cock. Her naked breasts jiggled as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He could see that her nipples were hard and that they stuck out like big erasers. He concentrated on the blowjob he was getting, wanting to cum in her mouth, wanting to suck her pussy.

Britta was audibly moaning now as she sucked on his cock. One of her hands was wrapped around the shaft of his cock, the other held his balls, rolling them gently in her hand as she let his cock jam into her throat. Brian began to fuck his sister's face, one hand holding her hair as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. He could feel her tongue lathing him each time he thrust forward. Finally he felt his balls beginning to churn and he increased the pace of his cock, pushing harder and feeling the head of it start to go down her throat before she gagged, then he would pull back.

Finally he felt his balls spasm and then a hot jet of cum was shooting from his cock into his sister's mouth. Britta sucked and swallowed, amazed by the amount of cum that came from her brother's cock as she sucked him dry. Neither of the other times she had sucked a boy's cock had he cum so much. Finally Britta could suck no more cum from her brother's cock and she let him slide from her mouth, still hard but not quite so hard. She looked up at him with a smile on her face, her lips puffy from the face fucking he had just given her.

"Did you like that?" she asked, smiling at him.

"That was great," Brian admitted, for it had been. "You really do like it, don't you?"

"You came so much," Britta said. "I've never seen anyone cum so much."

"Did you like eating my cum?"

"I like the way it tastes," she admitted, nodding. "It makes me feel so sexy when it starts shooting in my mouth."

"Did it make you wet?"

"Yes."

"Let me see," Brian insisted, kneeling down and tugging at the towel which was still around her waist.

Lifting herself up off the bed a few inches, Britta allowed her brother to pull the towel from her, leaving her sitting naked on the edge of the bed in front of him. When he pushed her knees apart and up, placing her heels on the edge of the bed about three feet apart, opening and exposing her pussy completely to him, Britta leaned back on her elbows, watching as he leaned forward and dragged his tongue through her parted pussy lips, tasting her wet juicy pussy.

"Oh, Brian, that feels so good," she said, stroking his head as he began to lick and suck his sister's pussy.

She was really wet and Brian thoroughly enjoyed sucking on her. She had a rather large clit which stuck out and he liked sucking on it and teasing it with his tongue. Britta writhed on the bed when he teased her like this and it wasn't long before she was shuddering with an orgasm, more juices flooding Brian's face as he continued licking and sucking, slurping the juices that flowed as his reward for exciting her so much. Finally he sucked her dry and sat back on his knees, pussy juice smeared all over his face.

"You have a really nice tasting pussy," Brian told her, wiping his face with the back of his hand.

"I love the way you lick me," Britta said, sighing. "It feels so good."

"That sounds like mom," Brian said, hearing a car pull up.

"Oh, god, I gotta get outta here," Britta said, jumping up from the bed and grabbing the towel.

"I'm going to come fuck you tonight," Brian told her as she wrapped the towel around herself and went to the door. "I can't wait to fuck you."

"You better not," Britta warned him, opening the door. "Someone will hear you."

"I can't wait to stick my cock in your pussy," Brian said, getting to his feet and holding his cock in his hand. "You're going to love it."

"Bye," she said, her eyes riveted to his cock, knowing that she was going to let him do whatever he wanted to do to her. Her pussy was already tingling with anticipation as she ran to her room, closing the door behind her as she heard her mother entering the house.

"Is anyone here?" Brian heard his mother shout from the kitchen.

"Up here," he shouted down the stairs.

"Come down for lunch," Beth shouted.

"Be right down," Brian called, grabbing some shorts and a shirt and quickly dressing before heading downstairs. "Hi, mom," he said upon seeing his mother.

"Hi, Brian," she said, leaning over to kiss him, a big smile on her face.

Brian's eyes widened as his mother kissed him. By now he knew what Shelly's pussy tasted and smelled like and that was exactly what his mother smelled like. So Brian knew why she was in such good spirits. She had been over at Shelly's sucking her pussy and getting her own pussy sucked as well if Brian knew anything about Shelly.

"Is Britta coming down?" she asked, placing food on the table.

"She'll be right down," Brian said, watching his mother.

"There you are," Beth said as Britta entered the room. "Lunch is ready."

"Are you hungry?" Brian asked her with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, sort of," Britta replied, smiling.

"Well, eat up," Beth told them. "I won't be here for dinner and you'll have to fend for yourselves."

"Where are you going?" Britta asked.

"I'm going over to Shelly's to help her get ready for a party she's having tomorrow. So I probably won't be back until late. Think you can manage?"

"We'll manage," Brian said, a big smile on his face.

"Good. Well, I'm going to go take a shower and a nap. Try not to make too much noise, okay?"

"Okay," they agreed as Beth got up from the table and left the room.

"I'm going to turn you on to something tonight that you're not going to believe," Brian said when he heard the shower running.

"Oh, you think just because you've got a big cock that you're some kind of a god," Britta whispered.

"It's not about me," Brian told her.

"Then what?"

"You'll see. Let me know when mom leaves if I don't notice it myself, okay?"

"Sure. But what..."

"You'll see. And I'm also going to fuck you, just like I said. Only I bet you'll be begging me to."

"I'd never beg for something like that," Britta said.

"You'll see," Brian said with a smile. "And then I'm going to fuck that tasty pussy of yours," he said, pushing back his chair and getting to his feet.

Britta just stared at him as he left the kitchen. She couldn't believe how audacious he had become in the last day or two. It was a Brian that she didn't even know. But one thing he was right about; she just had to have his cock in her pussy. It was all she could think of. It was so big and beautiful and it tasted so good. She just had to have it in her pussy. She squeezed her thighs together as she thought of it and could feel her juices making her inner thighs slippery again. She couldn't wait either.

Brian was asleep when Britta knocked on his door to tell him that their mother had just left the house. Brian smiled as he swung his feet out of bed and sat up, his cock dangling in front of him, semi-hard because he had to urinate. Getting to his feet, he could see that Britta's eyes were glued to him and he smiled as he walked to the doorway.

"Okay, here's what we'll do," he said, walking down the hallway towards the bathroom, Britta having to follow him to hear what he was saying. "Wear a short skirt, no underwear, and a t-shirt, no bra," he instructed, standing in front of the toilet with his cock in his hand.

"Why?" Britta asked, staring as he started to urinate in front of her.

"You'll see," Brian said, smiling at her. "You want to hold it?" he asked.

"Can I?" Britta asked, her eyes shining.

"Better hurry," he said, releasing his cock when he felt her soft hand wrapping around the shaft.

"It feels really neat," Britta said, feeling the urine moving through his cock.

"We'll go in about a half an hour," Brian said as the last drop of urine dripped from the end of his cock.

"I'll go change then," Britta said, releasing him, a grin on her face. "That was neat," she said again as she turned and left the bathroom.

Brian was smiling to himself as he went back to his own room, pulling on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. This was going to be very interesting, he thought as he grabbed his digital movie camera. He was downstairs drinking some milk when Britta reappeared. Brian's eyes widened as he saw her. Her skirt was really short, barely coming down past her pussy. And her nipples were hard and sticking out through her t-shirt. All in all she looked incredible.

"Are you wearing any underwear?" Brian asked as she came over to stand next to him.

"No," Britta replied.

"Mind if I check?" Brian asked, reaching down and running his hand up between her legs until he was cupping her wet pussy in his hand. "Mmm, you're not," he said, bringing his hand to his face and licking his fingers as Britta blushed. "Tasty!" he said. "Let's go."

Britta wanted to ask him where they were going but resisted the urge as they left walking, not taking their bicycles, so she knew they wouldn't be going very far. She was surprised when she recognized Shelly's house they were approaching.

"Now listen," Brian spoke for the first time. "You've got to be absolutely quiet or we're going to really be in trouble," he said. "I mean it, absolutely quiet, understand?"

"Yeah, but why?" Britta asked.

"You'll see," was all Brian would say. "Now follow me," he said, slipping between the houses and heading for Shelly's gate to the back yard.

Britta followed him quietly, surprised when he slipped into the yard and moved to the back door, stopping to listen. Not hearing anything, Brian carefully opened the door a crack and listened again. Not hearing anything, he quietly slipped into the house, pulling Britta in behind him and shutting the door, standing there quietly and listening. Putting a finger to his mouth, Brian turned and carefully moved through the kitchen and peeking first into the dining room and then into the living room. What he saw in the living room caused his eyes to almost pop out of his head. Controlling his excitement, he led Britta into the dining room which was separated from the living room by a set of drapes. Moving over to where the drapes met in the middle, Brian carefully peeked through, his eyes confirming what he had seen from the kitchen.

Turning to Britta he again put his finger to his mouth and then indicated the drapes. Britta stared at him, almost afraid to look. Putting her hands on either side of the opening, Britta parted the drapes slightly and looked through. If Brian hadn't immediately put a hand over her mouth as she parted the drapes, she would have cried out loud when she saw her mother on her hands and knees on the coffee table, naked, with the biggest and blackest two men she had ever seen at each end, one of them feeding an impossibly huge black cock into her mouth, the other one fucking her from behind. Sitting in a chair, one leg carelessly thrown over an arm, sat Shelly, her legs spread wide and one hand lazily fingering her own naked pussy as she watched her sister fucking and sucking the two men.

Letting the drapes close, Britta turned to look at Brian, a look of total disbelief on her face. Brian stepped up to the drapes and peeked through again, bringing his camera up and watching as his mother took on the two men. He then turned from the drapes and took Britta's hand, dropping to his knees, pulling her down with him. Positioning her in front of him, he reached around her and parted the drapes. Down at this level they were more hidden by an easy chair and side table right in front of the drapes and they were better able to watch the two men fucking their mother.

With Britta in front of him, Brian let a hand slide up under her t-shirt to fondle her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples as they both watched the sex show on the other side. Then he reached around the front of her between her legs, his fingers slipping into her wet pussy. Britta had to control herself not to gasp as she felt her brother's fingers in her pussy. She was so excited that she thought she would explode as she watched her mother servicing the two black men. She couldn't believe it.

And then Britta felt what she knew was her brother's cock rubbing her pussy from behind. She froze, then relaxed, knowing that his cock was exactly what she wanted. She tried to press back against him to send a signal but he pulled away. Several more times this happened and each time Brian returned to just rubbing his cock up and down between her slippery pussy lips. Finally she looked back over her shoulder pleadingly at her brother.

He looked at her with a questioning eye as she stared at him, the camera pointed at her face and his cock sliding up and down between her pussy lips. Please, she mouthed at him. What, he mouthed back. Please fuck me, Britta mouthed at her brother. What, he mouthed at her. Fuck me, please, she mouthed, grabbing his cock in her hand and pushing back against it. This time Brian let the head of his cock slide into his sister's pussy, feeling the tightness of her as he slowly pressed forward, not stopping until he had every bit of himself buried deep inside. He stayed like that, not moving, his camera once more pointed into the other room, feeling his sister's pussy pulsating and spasming around his cock inside of her. Then they noticed Shelly getting to her feet.

"Okay, Beth, my turn," she said as she moved over to her. "Save some for me," she said, reaching down and grabbing the cock that Beth was sucking on.

"Oh, you're no fun," Beth complained with a laugh, grinding her ass against the man fucking her from behind.

"There'll be plenty more, believe me," Shelly said, getting on her hands and knees and positioning herself in front of the man Beth had been sucking.

As he slid his cock into her pussy, she pulled the other man's cock from Beth's pussy and opened her mouth and sucked it in, tasting both of them as she wrapped her lips around the shaft and sucked. Beth just lay on her back, propped up on her elbows next to Shelly and watched as the two men began to service her. Her spread legs were pointed directly at Brian and Britta behind the drapes and they could both see into her gaping pussy, all red, her clit swollen and sticking out, all of which Brian captured with his camera.

Brian was steadily fucking his sister now, his cock gliding easily in and out of her tight pussy. Britta's mouth was open as her brother's cock filled her pussy and she watched her aunt being serviced by the two men while her mother just lay there, her used pussy spread wide in front of her. Brian continued to pump his sister's pussy, his cock loving how tight she was. When he felt himself getting ready to cum, he pulled his cock out, getting his sister to turn around. Hardly able to believe it herself, Britta opened her mouth and let him slide his slick wet cock into her mouth, all covered with her own juices. The taste of her own pussy flooded her senses as she sucked on her brother, his cock huge and hard in her mouth. And then it exploded, cum quickly filling her mouth and she was now tasting her own pussy along with her brother's cum in her mouth. She gulped and swallowed as Brian continued to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, his camera focused on his cock and Britta's mouth.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,334 Followers