Aunt Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers

"How about it, Britta?" Brian asked.

"Gosh, yes," Britta replied. "I'm burning up."

"I'll hold it for you," Brian offered.

Beth watched as Britta stood in front of Brian, letting the water cascade over her head. As she turned under the water Beth saw that her bathing suit was nearly transparent when it was wet and she could clearly see her daughter's hard nipples straining against her suit and the outline of her pussy lips as the material hugged her body.

"How about you, mom?" Brian asked, turning to look over his shoulder at her. "You look like you could use a good soaking."

Beth wanted desperately to say no, but truth be told, she was burning up and the water looked so inviting.

"Come on, mom, it's great," Britta said.

Smiling in spite of herself, Beth put the clippers down and walked over to her two children. Her brow was beaded with sweat and she could feel rivulets running down between her breasts. Brian held the hose high as she stepped under the water, sighing with relief when she felt it running down her body, cooling her off.

"Oh, this is so nice," Beth sighed, putting her head back and running her hands through her hair as Brian let the water run over her.

"It's not a swimming pool, but it's sure better than nothing," Brian said, his eyes glued to his mother's rock-hard nipples straining against the material of her suit.

"I really needed that," Beth said stepping out from under the stream of water. "It's really hot."

"Oh, god, I'm getting lines," Britta complained, pulling the string around her waist down to expose the different color.

"Well, we're almost done," Beth said, Aso let's get it over with and then we can relax and get out of the sun."

Brian smiled to himself as he turned off the water, having noticed how his mother's eyes kept glancing at his crotch. They turned their attention back to their labors, working steadily. Then the phone rang.

"Oh, I'll get it," Beth said, dropping the clippers and wiping her brow with the back of her hand. "I'm expecting Shelley to call."

As soon as she disappeared into the house, Brian grabbed Britta by the arm.

"Quick, bend over," he told her.

"What, now? Here?" Britta asked, her eyes going to the house.

"Yes, quickly, before she comes back," Brian told her.

Giggling, Britta bent over in front of him, putting her hands on the ground. Brian pulled up the leg of his gym shorts and released his cock, pulling the string from between his sister's ass cheeks aside and exposing her pussy and asshole.

"Oh, god, Brian," Britta gasped as he pressed his cock into her. "What if mom catches us?"

"Right now I don't care," Brian said, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. "I've just got to cum. You and mom are driving me nuts."

"Oh, that feels so good," Britta sighed as her brother pounded her pussy with his cock. "But don't cum inside of me," she told him. "It will be running down my legs if you do."

"Then you better turn around real quick, because I'm ready to blow," Brian groaned, pulling his cock from his sister's tight pussy. "Quick, suck on it," he told her as she turned around.

Beth finished talking to Shelley, excited when Shelley told her she had a surprise for her if she'd come over that evening. Watching her two children all day had gotten her worked into quite a state and she was desperately in need of some relief. She was about to pull open the sliding glass door when she looked out and saw Britta dropping to her knees in front of her brother and take his impossibly large cock into her mouth. Beth froze in shock as she realized that her daughter was sucking her son's cock. When she saw cum oozing out from around the shaft of Brian's cock, she realized that he was cumming in Britta's mouth. She watched, frozen in place as Britta sucked Brian's cock, then used her finger to scoop the cum running down her chin into her mouth. Brian pulled the leg of his shorts down and Britta turned around and started working again.

Oh, my god, Beth thought as she stood there. I just watched my daughter suck her brother off. How can I possibly go back out there, she thought. How am I going to deal with this? She stood there for another minute, watching as they both worked as though nothing unusual had just happened. Realizing she couldn't avoid it, Beth pulled the sliding glass door open and stepped out.

"I'd say we're almost done," Brian said when he saw her.

"Yeah, what do you think, mom?" Britta asked, a smile on her face.

"Uh, yes, it looks fine," Beth said, struggling to speak.

"You think we can call it a day?" Brian asked, leaning on his rake.

"Yes, you've done plenty," Beth said. "I appreciate your help."

"Oh, it was fun," Britta said with a laugh. "And I got a tan, too."

"I think I'll take a nap," Brian said as he held the hose over his head and rinsed off.

"I want to get some more sun," Britta said, "without lines."

"Mom, could you get me a towel, please," Brian asked, standing there dripping wet. "I don't want to track all this water through the house."

"Sure, just a minute," Beth replied, still in shock.

"Oh, bring me the tanning oil, mom, please," Britta asked. "And a towel to lay on."

"Anything else?" Beth asked, laughing in spite of herself.

"Well, bring a towel for you, too," Britta suggested. "We can relax and tan together."

Beth went into the house and quickly returned with an armful of towels and the tanning lotion. Britta had pulled two chaise lounges out onto the grass and took two towels from her mother and spread them out onto the chairs, then flopped down on her stomach on one of them.

"Will you put some tanning lotion on me?" she asked, looking up at Brian as he dried himself off.

"Sure," Brian agreed, taking the lotion that his mother handed him.

Britta reached behind herself and untied the string holding her top in place, pulling it out from beneath her and dropping it on the ground next to the lounge chair. Brian poured some of the lotion into his hand and rubbed them together, then leaned over and spread it all over his sister's back, letting his hands slide around her rib cage to rub the sides of her breasts.

"Don't forget my legs," Britta reminded him, laying her head down on her arms and closing her eyes.

Pouring some more lotion into his hands, Brian began with one leg, then the other, spreading the oil onto his sister. When he got to her ass the back of his hand brushed her pussy as he spread the oil on her ass cheeks, making sure to let them slide into the crack of her ass.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Britta said, wriggling her ass as his fingers brushed over her rosebud. "Thanks."

"Next," Brian announced, standing up, the lotion in his hand.

Not knowing what else to do, Beth lay down on the other chaise lounge, her pussy on fire. Brian began to spread the lotion onto his mother's back, delighting in the feel of her naked skin hot under his hands. When he got to the strap of her top, he hesitated.

"I'm afraid to get the lotion on your suit," he said. "Can you unhook it?"

Not having a good reason to refuse, Beth reached behind herself and unhooked the top letting it fall to the sides as she lay back down. When she felt her son's strong hands spreading the lotion over her back, she sighed, relaxing into the lounge chair as she continued to spread the lotion. She froze for a second when she felt his hands slide up her sides over the swell of her breasts.

Then his hands were gone and she felt a sense of disappointment that he had stopped until she felt his hands on her calf, spreading the lotion upward towards her knee. She had lain down with her legs tight together, but when she felt the back of his hand on her other leg, she relaxed, letting her legs open as he spread the lotion upwards. It was all she could do to not cry out when he slid his hands up her inner thighs, not stopping until the back of his hand brushed lightly over the sopping material covering her pussy. When his hands slid up onto her ass cheeks, she involuntarily tensed up, then consciously forced herself to relax as he continued spreading the lotion, gasping when she felt his hands slide deep into the crack of her ass, his fingers dancing over her asshole before he finished.

Beth lay there, her whole body tingling from the touch of her son's hands. She had almost cum when she felt his fingers glide over her asshole. Struggling to control her breathing, Beth managed to relax and actually fell asleep. Brian had disappeared into the house.

Brian was so worked up that there was no way he was going to be able to take a nap. His mother's skin had felt so wonderful, so warm, so smooth. He went to his room, looking out the window at the two of them laying in the sun. After approximately a half an hour had passed, Brian noticed that his sister had turned over and was laying on her back, her breasts fully exposed. When he saw her reach for the lotion, a smile crossed his face and he quickly headed back outside, being very careful to be quiet so that he wouldn't disturb his mother who had obviously fallen asleep.

When Britta saw him, she smiled, holding out the bottle of lotion. Brian quickly filled his hands with lotion and spread it across his sister's stomach, sliding up over her breasts where he pinched and pulled on her nipples, making them as hard as rocks. Then reversing himself, he slid his hands down towards her waist, letting his hands slide beneath the material of her suit and onto and into her sopping pussy.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Beth had awakened when Brian came outside but had kept her eyes shut, some innate curiosity taking hold of her. Barely able to see, Beth had watched as Brian spread the lotion over Britta's breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. When his hands slid beneath the material of her suit, Beth's eyes opened just a bit more, shocked at what she was seeing. She couldn't take her eyes off of Brian's hands and they obviously rubbed Britta's pussy. When she saw him plunge his fingers into her, she glanced towards his face and was shocked to see him staring at her, seeing her eyes open and watching.

When Brian noticed his mother was awake but pretending to still be asleep, he watched her face when he slid two fingers into his sister's pussy and began pumping her. When he saw his mother's eyes glance to his face, he looked her right in the eyes, a smile on his face, then let his hands slide from beneath his sister's suit to glide down her legs.

Beth watched openly now as Brian continued spreading the lotion onto his sister's legs. It was quite obvious to Beth that each time he got to the top of her leg, his fingers would slide into his sister's pussy. The fact that Britta would slightly arch her back each time was the dead giveaway.

"Your turn," Brian said, smiling at her when he finished with his sister. "Turn over."

Her eyes wide with surprise, Beth hesitated until Brian's hand touched her hip and gave her a slight shove. Rolling over, Beth made sure to hold her top over her breasts. She didn't intend on Brian applying the lotion in the same manner as he had to his sister.

Brian started at his mother's feet, gently yet firmly spreading the lotion upwards, pushing her legs apart as he did so. Beth was having trouble keeping her breathing normal as her son's hands spread the lotion onto her upper thighs, right at the junction to her pussy. She half waited for his hands to slide under the material as he had done to his sister, but he then skipped up to her stomach, spreading the lotion there until he came into contact with her top.

Beth had let her hands fall to her sides as Brian had spread the lotion onto her legs and she was unable to react in time as he quickly and smoothly lifted her top off of her and dropped it onto the ground next to the chaise, leaving her breasts fully exposed. Fighting hard to resist the instinct to cover herself with her hands, Beth lay there as Brian spread the lotion upwards, gliding over her breasts, her nipples hard as rocks and aching. Very gently and sensuously, Brian spread the lotion over her breasts, kneading and massaging them, then rolling her rock-hard nipples between his fingers. Beth lay there frozen, not knowing what to do, her eyes squeezed shut as her son massaged the lotion into her breasts.

Then his hands were gliding down over her stomach again and Beth relaxed a bit, inwardly letting a sigh of relief escape. Then she gasped when his hands slid beneath her bottoms, cupping her soaking wet pussy and massaging her pussy lips with his fingers. Keeping her eyes closed, as though to deny what was going on, Beth had a death grip on the sides of the chaise lounge as Brian began to gently rub circles on her fat and swollen clit. Almost immediately her body convulsed in orgasm and she felt her juices flood her son's busy hands.

Then his hands were suddenly gone and Beth just lay there trembling, not believing what had just happened. After several minutes had passed, Beth let her eyes open. Glancing to her side, she saw Britta laying on her side facing her, her head cupped in her hand, a smile on her face.

"That looked like it felt really good," she said to her mother, then lay back down.

Brian had disappeared and Beth just lay there, her whole body on fire. She came awake to the sensation of her nipple being squeezed and pulled. Opening her eyes, she saw Brian standing above her, a grin on his face.

"You've had enough sun," he told her, releasing her nipple. "You should stop now or you'll regret it."

"Oh, yes, thank you," Beth said, struggling to sit up and fighting the urge to cover herself as she looked down at her body. Her skin was definitely starting to turn a more pinkish hue than brown and she knew Brian had saved her from a nasty burn.

"Where's Britta?" she asked, seeing that she was not there.

"She got too much sun," Brian told her. "She's taking a shower and then I'll spread aloe all over her to sooth her skin. I'd say it would help you to not burn or peel, too."

"I should take a shower," Beth said, reaching down for her top, though resisting the urge to put it back on.

"If I hadn't put the lotion on the two of you, you'd both be crispy critters by now," Brian told her with a laugh.

"I guess I should feel lucky then," Beth said, unable to suppress the grin at her double entendre.

"When I'm done with Britta, I'll check on you," he told her, turning to go back into the house.

Stripping off her bikini bottom as she stepped into her shower, Beth noticed that they were stiff with her dried pussy juices and her body trembled as she remembered how it had felt when Brian slid his hands into them to massage and rub her pussy until she came, her own son. The cool water of the shower felt good on her hot skin and she luxuriated in it for several minutes before exiting, wrapping a towel around herself. She felt her pussy tingle at the thought of Brian soothing her skin with the aloe and she decided to check and see if he was done with Britta so that he could apply it to her skin also.

Going down the hall towards Britta's room still wrapped in the towel, Beth heard Britta's voice as she approached her open door.

"Oh, god, Brian, that feels so good," Britta sighed.

Peeking into the room from the open door, Beth saw a sight that so shocked her that her towel fell from her body to the floor. Britta was on her hands and knees on the bed, her ass facing the door, and Brian's huge cock was sluicing in and out of her pussy. She could see the sheen of pussy juice coating Brian's cock as he continued to drill his sister's pussy from behind. After watching frozen for several moments, Beth picked up her towel and rushed back to her room, her head spinning in confusion, not knowing what to do or how to do it.

Sitting down at her makeup vanity, she tried to brush her long blonde hair but found it difficult as her hands were both shaking. What was she going to do? She was unaware of how much time had passed when suddenly she heard Brian at the door to her room.

"Okay, mom, your turn," he said, a smile on his face and the bottle of aloe in his hand.

Realizing that she hadn't wrapped the towel around herself, that it was just bunched in her lap, Beth made a lame attempt to shield her breasts from her son, her eyes going to his crotch where the outline of his still turgid cock was visible straining against the material of his gym shorts, the same cock that she had seen sliding in and out of his sister's pussy just a few moments before.

"It'll probably be easier if you lay on the bed," Brian told her, unaware that she had seen him with his sister.

Not knowing what to do or say, Beth turned and moved onto her bed, laying on her stomach, dragging the towel across her ass in an attempt at modesty. Her whole body trembling, Beth felt the cool aloe instantly cool her skin as Brian gently spread it across her back. Struggling to relax, Beth felt his hands spreading the aloe lower until he was at the curve of her ass and the towel covering her. His rhythm not changing, Brian soothed the aloe onto his mother's ass, pushing the towel aside in the process. She struggled to stay relaxed as he spread the aloe onto her ass, his fingers sliding firmly into the crack of her ass, feeling them glide over her puckered rosebud and between her pussy lips briefly before sliding onto her upper thighs.

Her legs had been pressed tightly together when he started, but as he spread the aloe down her thighs, he gently forced them apart and Beth knew that her pussy was completely exposed to his gaze. But Brian just continued to spread the aloe down her legs and the soothing nature of the aloe made her feel better. She had gotten too much sun after all.

"Okay, turn over and I'll do your front," Brian said when he finished her legs.

Struggling not to blush, Beth turned over, taking the towel with her and covering her pussy as she lay on her back, her breasts completely exposed.

"You really got too much sun, mom," Brian told her as he spread the aloe across her chest, massaging her breasts and rolling her rock-hard nipples between his fingers. "Hopefully this will stop you from peeling," he said, his hands gliding down across her stomach, spreading the aloe.

Then before she realized what had happened, he had pushed the towel off of her body and his hands were on her hips, then rubbing oh so gently across her pussy. She was unable to stifle the moan that escaped her lips as she felt his fingers gliding up and down between her pussy lips, rubbing her swollen clit and teasing circles around the entrance to her vagina before sliding down to her upper thighs. She felt her pussy gushing juices as Brian worked the aloe into her legs, spreading them apart and completely exposing her juicy pussy. When he got to her feet Beth had conflicting feelings as his hands lifted from her.

"You are really hot, mom," Brian said, his fingers trailing up the inside of her legs and then cupping her pussy, a finger slipping deep inside of her before continuing up over her stomach to her heaving breasts. "And very beautiful, too," he said as his fingers pinched onto her hardened nipples, squeezing them and pulling before leaving her laying there, her legs splayed wide open.

"Thank you, Brian," Beth gasped, reaching for the towel to cover herself, her whole body trembling from the excitement of his touch and her need for something more, a lot more. In her mind's eye she could still see his cock sliding in and out of his sister's pussy and she knew she would be helpless to stop him if he attempted to do the same with her.

"No problem, mom," Brian replied. "I hope it helps."

"I'm sure it will," Beth said in a strained voice, slowly drawing her legs together as she realized the moment was past. "I think I'll take a nap for a while and then get dinner ready," she told him.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers