Aunt Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

When Brian finished cumming in her mouth, he moved back over to the drapes, peering through them with his camera. Britta crawled over too, still swallowing and licking her lips as she looked. The man Shelly had been sucking was once again pumping his cock in and out of their mother's pussy while she knelt on her hands and knees next to Shelly. The two men were fucking for all they were worth, slamming their huge cocks in and out of the two horny women. They both groaned and threw their heads back when they began to cum, pumping their hot loads into the two willing pussies until they stopped cumming. When they pulled their cocks from the two pussies, the two women each grabbed the cock that had been in the other and sucked it into their mouths, sucking them clean before releasing them.

"You two can go now," Shelly panted as she finished sucking the man's cock clean. "Thank you very much."

"No problem," the man said, smiling as he got to his feet. "Any time," he said as the two of them gathered their clothes and dressed, leaving quickly and quietly.

"That was great!" Beth sighed as Shelly grabbed her and pulled her to the floor, her face disappearing between her legs. "Oh, that's so nice," she said as she felt Shelly begin to suck her cum-filled pussy. She leaned forward and glued her own mouth to Shelly's pussy, sucking and slurping the cum cocktail that filled her as the two of them locked into a 69.

Brian and Britta watched in fascination as their mother and aunt sucked the cum of the two black men from each other's pussies. Brian's cock was hard again and he slid it back into his sister's now willing pussy, feeling her muscles clasp him as he fucked her. They watched the two women sucking each other and Brian stroked his cock in and out of his sister's pussy. When he saw his mother and Shelly shuddering as they came, he, too, lost control and began to spurt cum deep into his sister's pussy, completely draining his balls before withdrawing. Then pulling Britta away from the drapes and pushing her onto her back, Brian straddled her body, lowering his face into her cum-filled pussy at the same time he lowered his cock into her open and waiting mouth, the camera forgotten on the floor next to them. The two of them sucked each other in a 69 while their mother and aunt did the same thing on the other side of the drapes. Brian almost laughed out loud a couple of times when he thought of the irony as he sucked his cum from his sister's pussy. When they finally finished, they peeked through the drapes once more, seeing that their mother and aunt were just laying on the floor in each other's arms, their faces jammed in each other's pussies.

Getting to his feet, Brian quietly helped Britta up and they snuck out of the house, making their way back to their own house and upstairs into Brian's bedroom.

"How did you know?" Britta asked him as they flopped onto his bed.

"I just knew," Brian told her noncommittally.

"That was really something," she said. "The size of those huge black cocks. And your cock. I've never had a cock that big before. It felt so good."

"Your pussy felt great," Brian agreed. "I can't wait to fuck you some more."

"Now?" Britta offered, pulling her skirt up and spreading her legs. "I never would have thought mom would do anything like that. I mean, fucking two strangers, black men, and then with Aunt Shelly. This is so exciting!"

"Mom's got a great pussy," Brian said. "And she sucks great cock."

"How would you know?" Britta asked as Brian slid his cock into her open and willing pussy.

"Well, we saw so, didn't we," he answered, skirting the real answer.

"Mmm, we sure did," Britta gasped as Brian really began to pound her pussy. "You fuck so good, Brian," she gasped, wrapping her legs around his back as she tried to fuck him too.

"Your pussy is great," Brian gasped, Aeven if it is my sister's," he said, laughing at the look on Britta's face.

"I'll show you," Britta laughed as they fucked.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Brian asked as he pumped his sister's pussy.

"In my mouth," Britta gasped, humping up at him. "I like the way it tastes with my pussy juices and all."

"And I like to watch when you suck my cock right after it's been in your pussy," Brian told her. "It's the most erotic thing there is for me."

"That's me, your erotic fuck-sister," Britta laughed.

"Here it comes," Brian groaned, pulling his cock from his sister's tight pussy.

Britta sat up, leaning forward to suck her brother's gooey cock into her mouth. Brian had been so close to the edge that he exploded almost immediately, filling his sister's mouth with cum in spite of the fact that he had already cum a couple of times that evening. When she had sucked every last bit of cum from his cock, Britta sat back on the bed, smacking her lips.

"Yeah, I really do like the taste of cum," she said.

"Well, you can eat mine whenever you want," Brian told her.

"You'll regret that," Britta laughed.

"Not very likely," Brian said, laughing with her.

"Brian, Britta, is that you," they heard their mother's voice from the stairs.

They hadn't heard her come home. Britta ran out the bedroom door, her naked ass shaking. Brian picked up her towel and wrapped it around his waist just as his mother appeared at his door, a smile on her face.

"You're still up," she said.

"Yeah, I was going to take a shower and then go to bed," Brian told her, seeing her on her hands and knees with the two black cocks sliding in and out of her body. "Did you help Aunt Shelly?" he asked.

"What?" Beth asked, a shocked look momentarily on her face.

"You were going to help her get ready for a party," he reminded her, his cock starting to grow as he visualized what he had seen earlier.

"Oh, yes, we got it all done," Beth replied, color rushing to her cheeks.

"You okay, mom?" Brian asked, noticing her blush.

"Yes, of course," Beth answered, her eyes suddenly noticing how the towel was growing as Brian's cock continued to harden.

"Well, I'll take my shower," Brian said, adjusting the towel around his waist and deliberately managing to let it open enough so that his cock was completely visible to his mother.

Beth fought to suppress a gasp when she saw her son's cock briefly as he adjusted his towel. He was huge, almost as big as the two cocks she had enjoyed that evening with her sister, she realized. She couldn't tear her eyes from him bulging the front of his towel as he went by her to the shower. Her feet were frozen to the floor for a moment before she was able to turn and go to her own room where she shut the door and grabbed herself between the legs, her pussy red hot and tingling at the thought of the incredible sex she had experienced that evening. It had been since college since she had done anything like this evening, she remembered, a smile on her face as she thought of the numerous times she and Shelly had shared multiple partners and each other during their younger years. It had been almost 20 years, but her body had responded the same way it always had, leaving her wanting more and more and more.

When Brian got to Shelley's the next morning, his mind was still full of the imagery of the previous evening, which he had enhanced by watching his video as soon as he woke up. He was glad to see that she was by herself, still asleep, sprawled naked on top of the covers. As soon as he slipped his tongue into her pussy, he was rewarded with a flood of juices which he happily lapped up. Then he heard his aunt sigh and felt her fingers in his hair as she pressed her pussy up against his mouth as he ate her awake.

"You are such a wonderful nephew," Shelley sighed. "And such a talented tongue, too," she added as he sucked on her clit.

"As good as mom?" Brian asked, lifting his face from between her legs.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Shelley asked, pushing up onto her elbows to look down at him.

"Just that I know about last night," he said, a smile on his face.

"Oh, you do, do you?" Shelley asked, smiling at him. "And what is it that you think you know?"

"Oh, how about you and mom and two huge black studs having a nice orgy?" Brian asked, dragging his tongue up through her pussy.

"And how could you possibly know something like that?" Shelley asked, obvious surprise on her face.

"Because I watched," Brian told her, sucking her clit into his mouth.

"You did!" Shelley exclaimed. "My, aren't you the enterprising one," she laughed. "And did you enjoy yourself?"

"Not as much as you did," Brian replied with a laugh. "You two are really hot together like that."

"Mmm, I'm glad you like it," Shelley said. "Now come up here and fuck me so I can have a nice mouthful of your cum."

In a flash Brian had his cock buried in his aunt's pussy, fucking her in a frenzy, his lust quotient over the top as he pictured last night. In no time his balls were churning and Shelley was squirming beneath him to capture his cock in her mouth where he almost immediately erupted, cumming seemingly endlessly as she gulped and swallowed until he was finished.

"Oh, my, you were really worked up, weren't you," she gasped wiping her mouth with her fingers and then sucking on them. "I'll have to have you watch more often if this is the result," she told him as she rolled onto her back. "Would you like to fuck your mother again?" she asked.

"You know I would," Brian gasped, recovering from his efforts.

"Then come back tonight, about a half an hour after your mother leaves the house," Shelley told him. "I can't wait to see that wonderful cock of yours servicing your own mother."

"Gosh, Shelley, you're the best aunt in the whole world," Brian exclaimed.

"Then suck my pussy for me again and show me how much you appreciate me," she told him, splaying her legs wide open for him.

"I don't need to be bribed for this," Brian said with a laugh as he dove into her swampy pussy, not stopping until she had cum twice and begged him to stop.

"Where have you been?" Britta asked when Brian entered the kitchen.

"Out," he replied, a smile on his face.

"Last night was really cool," she whispered, moving to stand close to him so she wouldn't be overheard. "I loved all of it."

"Yeah, me too," Brian agreed, looking at her.

She was wearing only a t-shirt that came down to just below her pussy.

"Is your pussy all wet and ready for some more licking?" he asked, reaching out and slipping his hand between her legs, feeling her nakedness and her soaked pussy.

"God, yes," Britta gasped, looking over her shoulder as if expecting their mother to suddenly appear. "I've been so horny all night, I thought I would scream," she said, her legs weakening as Brian's finger rubbed her protruding clit and slid into her hole.

"As soon as I've had some breakfast, I'll have some dessert," Brian said with a laugh, pulling his fingers from his sister's pussy and sticking them into her mouth which had dropped open in surprise.

"What's this?" they heard from the doorway as their mother entered, still in her favorite pajama, which was just an oversized silk top that came down to the bottom of her ass. It was almost transparent but not quite, and in certain light was almost invisible.

"I was making a mess with the jam," Brian said as Britta blushed beet red.

"How nice to see you two getting along so well," Beth said, going over to the coffee machine where she opened the cabinet and reached up to get a coffee cup, causing her pajama top to ride up over her ass, exposing it to the two of them who noticed and smiled at one another, last night still vivid in their minds.

"Shelley said you did a wonderful job," Beth said as she sat down at the table with her cup of coffee. "She said she'd like to have you come over regularly to help her with the gardening, if you don't mind."

"Sure, that would be cool," Brian said, sitting down in the seat next to his mother, facing her. "It was fun to help and I liked being able to just jump in the pool when it got too hot."

"Oh, damn!" Britta said, exasperation in her voice as the box of cereal slipped from her hands and fell to the floor, scattering corn flakes all over. "I just hate being so clumsy," she said, dropping to her hands and knees to clean up the mess.

"Brian, why don't you help," Beth suggested, her voice tailing off as she saw Britta's t-shirt ride up over her ass, exposing both it and her naked pussy which happened to be glistening with juices.

"Sure," Brian agreed, noticing the color drain from his mother's face as he got down to help Britta.

Beth just stared at her daughter's naked pussy, shocked that she was so exposed, but even more shocked by the thoughts that entered her mind; thoughts of last night with Shelley. Brian, too, noticed his sister's naked pussy and contrived to always be behind her as he helped. He felt his cock growing and when he glanced at his mother, he could see that her mouth was hanging open as she stared at Britta.

"I think that's about it," Brian said as they gathered the last of the corn flakes.

"Thanks, Brian," Britta said as she got to her feet.

"No problem," he replied, getting to his feet and at the same time getting an unobstructed view between his mother's legs of her bald pussy.

"So, what are you going to do today, mom?" Brian asked, snapping her out of her reverie.

"Uh, oh," Beth stammered, feeling her face getting hot. "I'm behind on the yard work here," she said, suddenly noticing the bulge growing down Brian's leg beneath the gym shorts he was wearing. "I thought I'd try to get caught up," she said, her voice catching as the head of Brian's cock appeared at the edge of the leg of his shorts.

"If you want some help, I don't mind," Brian said, aware of what was distracting his mother.

"I'll help too," Britta volunteered. "It's a really nice day and I could get some sun at the same time," she said.

"Th-that'd be great," Beth said, tearing her eyes from her son's cock peeking out the leg of his shorts.

"I'll go put on my bikini," Britta said.

"You should wear your bathing suit too, mom," Brian suggested. "A little sun would look good on you."

"That's a good idea," Beth agreed, still distracted.

"I'll meet you out back," Brian said, getting to his feet, his semi-hard cock clearly visible as it strained against the material of his shorts, almost right in his mother's face.

"I'll change and meet you there," Beth said as Brian left the room.

Getting to her feet, Beth noticed that her seat was covered with a large wet spot from her pussy leaking. Quickly wiping it with her hand, she headed for her bedroom, absent-mindedly sucking on her fingers and tasting herself. In her room Beth furiously rubbed her pussy, aching for the release that she craved. Only after cumming did she open her drawer to select a bathing suit to wear. She kept picturing Britta on her hands and knees, her ass and pussy exposed, and Brian's cock peeking out the leg of his shorts. Her first choice was a simple one-piece, but she quickly put that aside and continued rummaging in her drawer.

"You coming, mom?" she heard from the doorway.

"I'm trying to pick out a bathing suit," Beth explained as Britta entered the room.

"Well, I want to get a tan," Britta said, Aso that means less is more."

Beth turned to look at her daughter, her breath catching in her throat when she saw her. Britta's suit was but two small patches of material that barely covered her nipples and a strip of material between her legs. Smiling, Britta pirouetted and Beth saw that there were nothing but strings in the back, one across her back and another lodged between her ass cheeks. For all intents and purposes she was naked from behind.

"You're going to help in the yard wearing that?" Beth asked.

"Well, everything important is covered," Britta said, looking down at herself. "Let's see what you've got in here," she said, reaching in the drawer and rummaging around. "Oh, I like this one," she said, holding up a shocking pink bikini.

"That's as bad as yours," Beth told her, knowing that she'd only once had the nerve to wear it out in public.

"Well, nobody will see you," Britta observed. "It's only me and Brian. Don't you want to get a tan? At least try it on and let me see how you look in it." Britta suggested.

Embarrassed for some reason to be changing in front of her daughter, Beth shrugged off her pajama top and put on the bikini. It felt almost too small and clung to her like plastic wrap. She could feel her nipples getting hard and looking down saw that they were clearly visible sticking out against the small amount of material covering them.

"You look hot, mom," Britta observed, smiling as she remembered how hot her mother had looked the previous night with two big black cocks servicing her from both ends. "I'm sure Brian will love it."

"I'm not wearing anything so that Brian will love it," Beth told her, blushing furiously as she thought of her son's cock peeking from the leg of his shorts. "I'm not sure I can do yard work wearing this."

"Well, if it bothers you, you can always take it off," Britta said, laughing at the look on her mother's face. "Come on, give yourself a chance." she encouraged, turning and leaving the room.

Beth stood there for a minute, her mind in turmoil. They were her children, she reasoned. Why should she feel ashamed to wear whatever she pleased? But she knew deep down inside that the sight of her daughter's pussy and then the sight of her son's cock had gotten her totally turned on, and that scared and excited her at the same time. Taking a deep breath, she left the room, heading for the backyard.

"Wow, you look hot, mom," Brian exclaimed when he saw her. "That is one nice bathing suit."

"I'm glad you like it," Beth replied, fighting not to blush yet feeling her nipples get impossibly harder.

"I'm not sure I can handle being around the two of you like this," he observed.

"Let's just get to the yard work," Beth said, trying to change the subject.

After explaining what she wanted done, Brian and Britta both jumped in, grabbing tools and beginning to rake out the flower beds, then working on their hands and knees pulling the weeds. Beth got some clippers and began working on the hedge, finally relaxing and forgetting about her scanty bikini.

"Stick your ass up in the air," Brian whispered to Britta as they worked. "I want to lick you."

"What about mom?" Britta asked, giggling as she looked over her shoulder at her brother, seeing Beth over by the hedge with the clippers.

"Just do it," Brian hissed, a smile on his face.

Trying not to laugh, Britta popped her ass up in the air and spread her knees wide on the ground. It took all of her self-control not to burst out laughing when she felt her brother's tongue sliding between her ass cheeks, licking the material covering her pussy.

"I love the taste of your pussy," Brian told her. "If mom weren't here, I'd eat you 'til you came."

"I almost don't care if she's here or not," Britta whispered back, giggling. "I love it when you lick my pussy."

"Here, suck my cock," Brian said, moving behind a tree and pulling the leg of his shorts up, exposing his hard cock.

Glancing over at her mother, Britta saw her attention was on the hedge, so she quickly leaned forward, sucking the head of her brother's cock into her mouth for a moment before stopping, a smile on her face.

"How are you going to hide that?" she asked, indicating his rock-hard cock.

"It is so hot," Brian exclaimed loud enough for Beth to hear. "I need to cool down."

Beth turned as Brian picked up the hose and turned it on, holding it over his head and letting the water flow over him. She actually gasped out loud when she saw his cock tenting his shorts. She watched as it slowly subsided, but her mind and body were now on fire.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers