Camping Exposure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. Four of them?"

"I'm sorry lover. I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Are you still fucking him?" I asked, feeling very betrayed and upset.

"No. I put a stop to it. I mean, somehow it kept happening, I just was having a hard time stopping it. He was doing things that made me feel so damn good. I kept telling myself that once was over the line, so more times, it wasn't all that bad. Eventually I realized, that I was avoiding sex with you, on days that I was going to June's. So, I finally stopped it. I was going to keep it a secret. I didn't think you'd forgive me. But the longer I tried to keep it a secret from you, the harder it became."

"And that's why you came up with this stupid idea? To have Abby try and seduce me?"

"I saw you looking at her, a lot. I talked to her enough to know she wasn't married and wasn't interested in being so. What could it hurt? If you messed around with her, well, I wouldn't have to feel so guilty any more. If you decided not to tell me, I'd keep mine a secret, and if you did tell me, then I could tell you too. Either way, it'd be easier for both of us."

"Jesus, honey! That's why you've been acting so weird about sex lately, trying to tease me, but not quite going all the way?"

"Yeah. Hell, it's been killing me. I wanted to get you turned on and get you to do what Adam did, but then I was afraid you'd ask how I knew to do, what I was asking you to do, and you'd figure out that I was cheating on you. I was afraid to tell you, afraid of what you would do if I did. But having a harder and harder time not doing it. I love you. Nothing changes that. But I messed up, because it felt so incredibly good. It wasn't love or anything like that. It was just, I don't know, lust. Something in the way he massaged me, hell, it made me so fucking horny that I had to have sex. I didn't understand it. Not until June finally told me just exactly what kind of massage parlor he works in. That's when I finally called it quits. I wouldn't go over if he was there."

"So, what do we do now?"

"Depends on you." She whispered.

"Do you want to be divorced?"

"OH HELL NO!" She said, emphatically. "No! I love you. I don't want to lose you."

I sat and looked at her, trying to let my anger slip away. I got up and walked off into the dark, leaving her sitting by the fire while I wandered around the grassy field behind the camper. One time was one thing, but to do it multiple times with multiple guys? Could I forgive that? I looked up the road at the other campers and across the road at the girls' camper, then realized that I had just done the same thing. Had sex with how many different women on the same day? How could I convict her, of what I just did? But that was the idea, wasn't it? That was her plan. A cold calculated plan. I walked over and sat down by the fire.

"Shit." I said quietly. "I never would have suspected you'd step out on me."

She moved to the chair across the fire and sat down, looking into the fire. "Me either. I didn't mean for it to happen. It was just a massage, but somehow, somehow it made me so horny, I just couldn't help myself."

"I can see that once, but multiple times? Even with multiple guys?"

"I'm sorry. I know how it has to look."

"No. I don't think you do."

She looked up at me, "Trust me, I do."

"You know, to do it was one thing, but what I'm having trouble with was that you worked out this stupid plan in your mind, that if I cheated, I'd feel more guilty and forgive you. That's the thing that I'm struggling with."

"But you did have sex with her?"

I laughed softly. "Oh yeah, I did. And a lot more. She got me to do things, naked, things I wouldn't have done without her, things that you and I would never have done. No, more to the point, things you would have never agreed to do. I showered out here, right over there, by the trailer, completely naked. Not once, not twice, but several times. I took her out fishing, naked, both of us. I took her skinny dipping, twice, and not alone either. I went out fishing in nothing but a rain suit and got caught in a storm. Remember me telling you about that?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Remember what I said I did? I sheltered in a cabin cruiser with a couple and their friend. Think about that a second. Think about what I had to be wearing, when I took my rain suit off!"

"Nothing."

"Yeah, nothing at all. I spent three hours, sheltering with them in that cove, with nothing to wear, and a hardon. What do you think happened?"

"You had sex with them?"

I didn't answer, but just left her think about that. "One day I walked back up from the boat and flashed two women walking down the road. One of them came back later to talk."

"Are you trying to tell me you had sex with more than just Abby and Toto?"

"Honey, because of what you started, I've had sex with more than half a dozen women this week! None of which would have happened, if Abby hadn't been trying to seduce me and keep me naked, so I'd be playful. So yes, and they were pretty much all because of what you started. So, you cheated on me with a bunch of college boys, and because of you I cheated on you, with multiple women. How the hell do we move on from here?"

"Shit. I don't know."

"You want me to forgive you for fucking those college boys, and forget that you did. That you took their loads in your pussy, in your mouth. That's what you want, isn't it? But can you forgive and forget that I've banged my way through more than half a dozen pussies this week? That I've filled them, with my cum, and made them climax on me? Can you forgive and forget that?"

"I can try, she whispered.

"You think? Okay then. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to make up for the last six months of practically no sex. And you're going enjoy it, or at least pretend really good. And then when we get home, June is going to owe me. I want you to convince her to come over to our house and tease me, until I give in and fuck her. And I don't plan on making it easy. I don't want her to know that I know about your little exploits, with her son. She's going to have to convince me to have sex, not once, but once for each time her son fucked you. Then, maybe, we'll be even on that count. As far as you getting gangbanged by four guys, I don't know how the hell to deal with that!"

"What if I can't? Convince her, that is?"

"Better think of a way. I wanna see her wearing sexy little nothings, flashing boobs, flashing her pussy, grabbing my privates, kissing me. Anything she can think of to get me turned on and wanting to fuck her. Just how many times did Adam do you? Five, six?"

"Fourteen or fifteen I think." She whispered.

"Fourteen or fifteen. And that was Adam? Is that counting the times other guys did it in you?" I shook my head in dismay. "Fine. Fifteen times June is going to fuck me until I unload in her. Fifteen times she's gonna tease me and seduce me and coax me to fuck her. After the first time you can tell her, but the first time, I don't want her to know that I know, what her son did. I want her to have to try and figure out how to make me be unfaithful, since she obviously put plenty of thought, into how do make you unfaithful to me. And before you ask why, it's because I blame her. It would never have happened, if she hadn't convinced you to get undressed and massaged by Adam. I don't know exactly why she did it, but she did. She plotted and planned to make you cheat on me. Now she has to make it up to me, and that's how I want it done. She's going to have to plot; how to make me cheat on you, and then she's going to coax me to fill her pussy, once for every time her son fucked you."

"I'll try."

"I hope so, because until that happens, I expect you to do whatever sexy things you can think of. I want you to show me that you WANT to have sex with me. I wanna see you naked, more than dressed, or in things that show you off, not for the world, but for me. In fact, I want you to get undressed right now."

"Undressed? Out here? Right now? Someone might see me naked!"

"Yeah, they might." I agreed. "But then, the idea is to be undressed for me. If someone else sees, well, lucky them. You didn't have any trouble stripping for a bunch of twenty year-old boys, right?"

She sat for a long time, looking at me, considering what I'd just told her and what I expected. I was beginning to think she was going to get up and go home. But if she did that, it was over. This was MY test, to see if she really wanted to stay with me or not. This was going to push her comfort zone way out, and break it into tiny pieces. But if she did, if she followed through, I'd know that I we still had a chance.

"You're right. I didn't. I willingly got undressed and let them rub their hands and dicks all over me, and fuck me and even come on my body and in my mouth. So why should this be a problem for me?" She bent over and took her shoes off. She stood up and looked down at me, as she undid her pants and pushed them down. Her underwear went next and then her shirt and bra, leaving her standing nude across the fire from me. "This what you wanted to see?" she asked, as she sat back down again.

"It is." I agreed. "The way I see it, I wouldn't have done any of the things I did this week, if someone hadn't been pushing me to do them. Did I do them? Yes. And no, I don't plan on telling you everything that happened, just like I don't want to know what exactly happened those fifteen times. My imagination can conjure up all kinds of things, but this isn't the time or place. If we're going to get past this, we're going to have to establish some new ground here. Clearly you had sex with multiple guys, and enjoyed it. You don't HAVE to be as prudish as you've been. In fact, you've proven that you can be much less so. I'm not going to ask you to do that with me, with one exception. June. I think we should explore some other things, and this is a good time to get started."

"Other things?"

"Different things. Like this, here." I stood up and pushed my shorts down, leaving me naked, having never dressed in more than my athletic shorts all day. I stepped out of them and sat back down, my hard dick poking up in the air. "I think you should come sit on my dick and ride on it until you come."

"Out here? Where people can see us?" She asked, looking around, to see who might be walking down the road.

"That's what's bothering you? Who might be able to see?"

She shrugged nervously. "Yes."

"You didn't mind those guys seeing you naked, did you?"

"Well, no. They were usually naked too, or partly so anyway. But that isn't the same thing. I messed up. I admit that. I cheated on you. I betrayed your trust, and then I made it worse, by trying to get someone to get you to do the same thing. Which, incidentally, you did."

"I did."

"But I'm not about to let you parade me around naked for the world to see. That might work on a movie or something, but if that's how you want to punish me, then I don't think we're going to be able to work this out."

"Good. Okay, we've established boundary one. I didn't plan on doing that, but I do plan on having sex with you, in places where we MIGHT get caught, or someone MIGHT happen to see us. I've always liked to have sex outside, and after this week, what Abby was coaxing me to do, showed me that I have a little exhibitionism in me. I don't mind flashing a small, and I do mean small, group of strangers my junk. It's kind of a turn on. But, like you, I don't have any desire to just start walking down the street naked."

"Exhibition streak? Like what?"

I grinned. "Stay here." I got up and headed to the trailer. I hadn't ever turned on the outside lights, and I left them off now, as I brought out two towels, my body wash and shampoo. I grabbed her kit bag as well that had her body wash. I put it all on the table by the grill and then walked over to her and held out a hand. "Come on."

"What?" she asked, looking around again before getting up. With her back to the road, she didn't have a to worry too much about someone seeing her, but now standing in the firelight, I could see the concern on her face. I drew her by the hand, off into the darkness by the trailer. "What are we doing?"

"Taking a shower." I answered.

"Here!?"

"Uh huh. Done it a few times this week. It's dark. The only way someone sees you, is if they shine a flashlight or car headlights on you, and with the angle of the road, most car headlights don't get up this far."

"I don't think this is a good idea." She said quietly, as I turned the water on for the outside shower nozzle and adjusted the temperature.

"Then you're not gonna love the rest of it either, because I plan on having sex, right here while we're showering."

"Out in the open, where anyone can see us?"

"Why not? That's what Abby got me to do. Have sex, right here, all wet and soapy."

"You had sex with her here?"

"Uh huh. It was just showering at first, but she managed to get me turned on enough, to let her feed me into her and then, well, it was what it was."

"I don't think I want to do this." She said, with a scowl I could just make out in the darkness, now that my eyes were adjusting from being close to the fire.

"I don't think I wanted you to get naked for Adam and let him fuck you, but that happened. If we're going to work this out, our sex life is going to have to change. I'm not going to be content to just have sex in the bedroom in the dark. You clearly aren't nearly as prudish when you're excited, so it's time to unlock that. Unless you want a divorce, then you can go find someone who's perfectly happy, fucking in the bedroom in the dark and nowhere else."

"This isn't exactly fair."

"No, what wasn't fair was expecting me to be dedicated, to you and only you, while you were off fucking college guys. That wasn't fair. It also wasn't fair to set me up to fail, by telling a woman to TRY to fuck me. That wasn't fair. This? This is plenty fair. It's you and me and only you and me. Just because it makes you a little uncomfortable, doesn't make it unfair. From what you told me happened, I'm quite sure that once I get you soaped up and teased a bit it'll feel just fine."

"Fine." She said, with irritation clearly evident in her voice and on her face. If this was going to work, if we were going to fix things, she was going to have to give a little, because there was no way I was going to be able to go back, to what we used to do for sex, after thinking about what she had done with those guys. That just wasn't going to work.

She reluctantly stepped closer and I gently wet both of us down with the hose. I used her body wash and squirted some in my hand and started to gently rub it into her chest, massaging her tits and letting my fingers tease her nipples each time I stroked across them. I turned her around and pulled her back against me, letting my hands slide up and down her body, stroking her stomach and mound and then slipping my soapy fingers between her legs. I heard and felt her suck her breath in, as my finger dipped between her lips and stroked over her clit. Her pussy felt wet, much wetter than from just the shower water. No, this wet, was warm and slick. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she was turned on. I didn't know if it was because of what I was doing, sitting naked by the fire or thinking about what the boys had done to her, and I wasn't sure how to find out.

I teased her nipples with one hand and her pussy with the other, stroking between the significant amount of inner lip protruding from between her fat outer lips. I held her against me, feeling her butt moving gently against me, my dick trapped between us. I heard a soft moan come from her lips and decided it was time to up the game. I squatted down a little. Not too far, just far enough to get my engorged head between her thighs. I let my soapy fingers find my head and tease it between her lips and nestled into the entrance to her pussy. I slowly pushed up, forcing my soap slickened dick up into her pussy, feeding it into her inch by inch, just like Liz had shown me to do on the back of the boat in the rain.

"Is this what he felt like, sliding into you?" I asked, as I pushed myself deeper into her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned softly, "I don't want to think about that."

"Is it?"

"Yes and no." She panted, as I started to stroke up into her.

"Yes how?"

"If feels different, exciting sort of. God I'm so turned on, I feel like I'm going to climax any second."

"Then come for me. But know that it's me, not Adam or one of his friends. You're coming on me and for me."

"Uh huh." She moaned, as I plunged a little faster up into her, holding her against me, with one hand squeezing her right tit and nipple, and my right hand rubbing her clit. "Oh shit!" she gasped, as her body started to shudder. I felt her pussy clenching around me, as I stroked faster into her, her orgasm pushing mine along. I always loved feeling and seeing her climax, and having her do it right here, next to the trailer we'd camped in, with the family so many times, just made things even more intense.

I could see people walking along the road, wondering if they could see us. I knew they could when one of them shined a flashlight on us for a few moments, their attention drawn by my wife's loud moan of pleasure, as she climaxed around my stroking cock. "Uhhhh. Fuck!" I grunted quietly, as my body spasmed, as the flashlight shown on us again. The second person said something to the one with the flashlight and it disappeared as my body bucked and pumped cum up into my wife's spasming pussy.

"OH SHIT!" I heard her squeak, as she felt my body filling her with surge after surge of my hot juice. Her whole body jerked a few times and I felt her juices flowing around my dick, dripping from my balls, as her climax surged, stronger than I think I'd ever seen her come before. I held her tightly to me, as we both let the orgasms slowly pass.

The soap had dried on most of her body, by the time we were breathing almost normally again, my arm still holding her and cupping her breast. "Why did you ask that?" She whispered, without moving from me.

"Ask what?"

"If it felt like what Adam did."

"Because I wanted to know if you were thinking about having sex with me, or him." I answered softly, whispering in her ear. "I was pleased that it was me."

"You know, someone saw us doing this." She whispered, still not moving.

"Yeah. But they couldn't see much, mostly my bare butt."

"So now you have a famous butt?" She asked, as I turned us, so I could reach the nozzle. I pulled the handle and felt the water until it warmed, my softening dick slipping from her as I turned the gentle spray on to her body. I held her against me and washed her front again, rinsing the soap off, including using the hose to gently wash between her legs. She took the sprayer from me and turned to face me, washing me with it and setting it aside. She reached for my body wash and began to lather me up. "So, you did this with her? Abby or whatever her name is?"

"Yeah." I answered, as her hand wrapped around my now flaccid dick and began to pull and tug it gently.

"And you had sex out here?"

"Yeah, we did."

"And no one saw you?"

"Not doing that, no."

"But doing something else?"

"Well, yeah, sorta."

"Yeah, sorta saw you? I think you better explain that." She said, as she let go and turned me so she could wash my back.

"She was trying to get her Korean friend, Toto, to go skinny dipping."

"Jesus what happened to your back?"

"Long story."

"Maybe you better tell me. It looks like someone shot you with a shotgun."

"No. Just got knocked down on my back on the gravel."

"You?"

"Yeah. I'll explain it later. You want to know about Toto or not?"

"Yes. Well, I think I do."

"Well, Toto would only go skinny dipping, if we all went on the boat, with nothing but towels. That way no one could chicken out. Or at least, that's what Abby told me. It took a bit of convincing, but I finally did agree."