Camping Exposure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to look at me and then continued, "unfortunately, other than the cum sharing, that was the best sex I ever had before we met. I tried a couple times getting a couple guys to do it with me again, but somehow it wasn't quite as good as that first time when it was unexpected, unplanned. Maybe it was because I was with my best friend and we were doing it together, or maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was just that it was the first time, but damn it felt sooo good. It was just that, it wasn't supposed to feel good. I wasn't supposed to enjoy what I did. I wasn't supposed to have sex before marriage, I was supposed to be a good girl. That's what my mom taught me. Be a good girl and you'll be happy. But that's now how it felt when I was doing it."

"That explains a lot." I said softly. "About how you feel about stuff, and why you wouldn't suck me off."

"Yeah, well, now you know. So, your turn."

"Okay."

"What exactly happened with Sam? I know you were engaged once before we met, and it was called off at the last minute, but you've never told me why. I tried to find out from your old friends, but all they would tell me was that I had to ask you about Sam."

"I really would rather not."

"I told you."

"Yeah, I guess I promised. Samantha was my girlfriend in high school. We got along really well, and though I pressed her for sex, she said she was saving that until she got married. Well, one thing let do another and I didn't want to go to college, and she was just going to community college, so I asked her to marry me, when we got out of high school. We set a date, and I had a job and all. I thought life was about as good as it could get. We had everything planned. It was going to just be a small ceremony, nothing big.

We were sharing an apartment, you know, living together. We saw each other naked every day, slept together, showered together, had oral sex and mutual masturbation, but she said she was a virgin and wanted to stay that way until she was married. About three weeks before the wedding I got hurt at work and had to go home early. When I walked in, I heard noise in the bedroom. I found Sam tied to the bed with a guy fucking her and a girl sitting on her face. They didn't know I was there, but I was there long enough to watch him fill her. So much for being a virgin. I left and came back later. She told me they were the neighbors from upstairs. She admitted they'd been having sex since a couple weeks after we moved in. I moved out that night."

"And after that you decided to get out of town by going to college?"

"Not exactly. A friend from work, Elain, she was a few years older than me, actually about ten or so, convinced me that the best way to get over Sam, was to fuck as much as I could, and she was willing to be that fuck buddy. We'd go off to the parking lot and fuck at lunch time, and sometimes drive to a park or something and have sex there at work. She had an office, but I didn't, so we fucked a few times in her office, and we'd sneak quickies in stock rooms and anyplace we could. She never let me go over to her house though. She said her roommate was a prude and wouldn't understand, and she wouldn't ever let me take her home with me."

I took a breath and continued. "We'd go to a movie, and only watch part of it before we were having sex in the theater. We did it in store dressing rooms, out in the woods; there was a little creek where we could stop after work and skinny dip and fuck. Sometimes she'd bring a friend and the three of us would play. I got really good at licking someone to climax. One time we even did it in the ladies' room, at work, with another of the secretaries. The three of us in one stall was pretty tight, but I managed to give them both a good orgasm, before I unloaded in one of them. I don't even remember which one anymore. Elain was pretty much insatiable and wanted to do it anywhere and anytime I could. She was right. Lots of sex took the sting out of what happened with Sam."

"I learned more about sex in three months than I had in nineteen years. Then I made the mistake. I told her I had fallen in love with her and wanted her to marry me. That's when she told me she couldn't. Her prudish roommate that wouldn't understand? It was her husband. I decided then to go to college."

"Like you said, explains a lot." My wife said, quietly.

"Like?"

"Why you have always pushed me to do things in other places. You used to do them there and you learned that good sex is associated with public risk. And here I am, spurning all the things that you consider being associated with good sex."

"If you two don't mind me saying so, you two have a really screwed up sex life." Abby said, as she floated a couple feet away from me. "You both know how to have great sex, but you never put the pieces together, as a couple, to do them together. Instead, you kept them hidden secrets until they came out like this. Damn. I thought my life was screwed up. You two beat the hell out of me."

"Well, we always managed to keep loving each other," I answered.

"You two clearly do. Why else would you be doing this? Sue doesn't want to lose you, and figures that making things even would fix it all. Honey, nothing is going to fix this until you start being honest and being the lover your husband wants. And you! You might have a fantastic cock and be fucking good at fucking, but you need to find a way to meet the needs that she's kept hidden."

"Maybe," I answered. "But I have to know about them to do anything about them, and until now, I haven't known all of the story, if I do, even now."

"Enough of it." My wife answered, "please let it go at that?"

I nodded. "Alright, but if you ever want to add more, you know I'll be okay with it."

"Now that we've had our kumbaya moment, how about we get back to sex. Seems to me you said, you fucked this Elain chick in a stream. Well, we're in a lake, and I've never been fucked in a lake. Wanna help with that?" Toto asked.

I looked at my wife, who shrugged. "Help yourself. I told you I wanted you to come in all three of us, you can fuck us as many times as you want, in any order you want. The only thing I want is to make sure we all get it from you at least once."

I chuckled at the reply and began to paddle back toward the boat we'd floated away from. Toto followed and we slipped off the floats when the water was shallow enough. I pulled her around the far side of the boat, not really sure, if I wanted Sue to watch me fucking Toto. She turned around and leaned against the boat, pushing her ass out at me in the knee-deep water, as she bent over. I already had a hardon, thanks to my wife's attentions. I rubbed it gently up and down her slit, surprised at how quickly I was able to coax some of her slick juices out from her full, round lips. "You seem kinda turned on." I whispered, as I slowly pushed my head into her, forcing my mushroom to stretch her.

"Are you kidding? Listening to you talk about fucking that woman in all those places? I wish my husband had wanted to take me in those places." She breathed, as she worked my shaft in and out in short little strokes, lubricating us a little more with each stroke. "Getting fucked in a changing room? Was it fun? Were you scared to get caught?"

"Was it fun?" I asked, as I stroked into her a little longer and harder, feeling my shaft slide deep into her, now that I was fully lubricated. "Oh hell yes, it was! Was I scared to get caught? Only before we got caught the first time."

"How did you get caught?" She asked breathlessly. "Tell me what you were doing when you got caught."

Both Sue and Abby had worked closer, both of them watching and listening as I stroked in and out of Toto, working fully into her, with each stroke. My hands cupped her breasts and teased her nipples as I stroked in and out slowly. "It was in a department store. She snuck me into the lingerie dressing room area, you know, bras and stuff. She got completely naked and had me almost as naked. My pants and briefs were around my ankles and my shirt was off. She was standing almost like you are now and we were watching ourselves fucking in the mirror. I was pumping into her like I am you, long and deep."

"Oh yeah. That's good. All the way in. Did she like it like this?"

"She loved it any way I could put it in her, but yeah, she said I felt like a log inside her, when we did it this way."

"I believe it. God, you feel so big!" She moaned softly. "Tell me more, before I come. I want you to tell me what it felt like, to come in a dressing room."

"It felt good and bad at the same time. We had to be quiet, but it's hard to not let the sound of a wet pussy sneak out. It was just curtains, not a door or anything. I was pumping in and out of her and she just started to climax. She was holding a hand over her mouth, to not cry out as her pussy started to spasm around me. I was damn close. I was almost ready to let go in her and fill her, with my cum, when the curtain opened. I was so startled that I pulled out and tried to hide my dick, but I was too close. I ended up squirting a shot of cum, straight at the woman staring at us! It wasn't a sales girl, it was another customer, that must have heard and decided to be a busybody. Hell, once I started to come, I gave up trying to hide it and just grabbed my dick and started stroking it, I squirted all over the front of her blouse, almost six full shots on her blouse and skirt before the rest became just a drool, out the tip."

"Oh, fuck yes!" Toto cried, as she started to climax. "OH GOD YES!" She cried even louder, as I started to shoot into her, my body jerking and spasming as I remembered how it felt to cum all over that woman. Embarrassed and excited at the same time. I held Toto's tits and squeezed them as I stood behind her, pumping her leaking pussy full of cum, as her pussy gushed her juices out, sounding like she was peeing in the lake, each time her body spasmed. We stood there for long seconds, both of us panting, while our climaxes slowly faded. She shakily pulled off of me and turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together. "God, I wish there was a store with a changing room here. I'd make you take me there and strip me just like this and fuck me. God I'd love to come like that. Did you do it more? After being caught I mean?"

"A few times."

"In the same place? Or others?"

"Actually, we started doing it in men's changing rooms. Turns out guys are more forgiving of that kind of thing than women. We never got turned in, though one time a guy opened it enough to watch us. I was pretty sure he was jacking himself off, while he watched us fuck."

"Did you always do it in a changing room?"

"Not always. One time she hid down in a rack of clothes, and I stood there with my dick poking between some dresses while she sucked on me to get me really close, then she turned around and pushed her ass out between the dresses for me to fuck. I did, until she came. She pulled off, before I could come, because she wanted to try a different store. I had such a huge hardon, as we walked down the mall, a ton of girls could see it bulging out my pants and were giggling. I was embarrassed as hell at first, but finally she got me where she wanted. It was a photo booth, right out in the main aisle of the mall! We got in the booth, she pulled her skirt up and sat on my dick. We fucked in the photo booth, with all kinds of people just walking past, a few feet away. Damn, we both came so hard that time!"

"She sounds fun. I wish I had a husband that would care enough about sex to want to do things like that. Sex with him was, well, less than spectacular. I found out two years after we were married, that he really liked fucking guys more."

"I'm afraid to ask how you found out."

"I went shopping and forgot my wallet. When I got home to get it, I heard grunting in the shower. When I opened the shower curtain, he was on his knees sucking another guy's dick."

"I'm sorry."

"I thought it was because of how I climax, or that I wasn't attractive or good at sex or something. But I don't think that anymore, not after you. I think there is probably a guy that finds me attractive, and is willing to put up with how I come. Abby said there would be, I just had to learn it for myself, well, I did this week."

"Good, because you are an incredibly sexy woman, and just because you get things a bit wet when you come, that isn't a bad thing, just different. I understand a lot of women squirt, when they have a good orgasm." I looked over at my wife, floating only a dozen or so feet away, completely naked, her legs slightly spread as she sat on the float. "Seems even my wife does, if I do it right."

"Then you must be good, at giving good ones, because you really make me squirt a river!"

We were, unfortunately, interrupted by an incoming boat. Suddenly our quiet little cove was going to be less quiet. I couldn't help but wonder what my wife was going to do. Me, I didn't care if they saw me, but Sue was another matter. I waded to the back of the boat and climbed in, Toto following me. I got the bikini my wife had been wearing and climbed back in the water while Toto put her wrap on. I could see the women in the boat checking me out, while I waded back out to water deep enough to cover up. I carried the tiny green bikini to Sue as she floated in water that was up to my chest. "I brought this out for you," I said quietly, handing her the tiny bikini.

"Why?"

"Because you don't like to be shown off. I figured you wouldn't want to be naked."

"I don't. But I also started this, knowing this was a possibility. What I did, with those boys, I can only imagine how you feel, thinking about it. The only way I know how to fix this, enough that we can get past it, is to feel the same thing you do when you think about them and me. So as far as I can see, having some stranger see me naked, is nothing compared to what I'm going to feel when you finish."

"When I finish?"

"With the girls. I know how much you love oral sex, well, you've only covered half of what I did. The way I see it, you still get to give both of them the same thing you give me at home. Besides, you still haven't finished inside me. I want that to be your last one."

"I don't get you, you're really not going to put this on? I asked, holding the bikini she had handed back.

"As I see it, there's only adults here, what can it hurt to be naked? Make me uncomfortable? Hell, I'll feel a hell of a lot worse if we can't work out, um, what I did."

"And you really want me to keep going? Doing more with them?"

"No. Not at all. But I think we need to, whether I want you to or not."

"So, you're saying you want your husband to keep having sex with me?" Abby asked.

"Like I said before. As many times as you can get him up."

"So, are you girls going to put some clothes back on?" one of the women from the other boat asked, standing with her hands on her hips.

"Actually," Abby said with a grin, "We're going to declare this bay a clothes free zone." She called, like she had the other day when that other boat showed up. She slipped off the tube into the chest deep water and took my hand, the one not holding the bikini, and pulled me through the water toward the boat. "Come on. From what your wife says, you'd enjoy some more oral sex, and I'm fucking horny as hell."

I followed her up the ladder and let her coax me to the bench we had been sitting on before, probably the most comfortable place to lay on the boat, even if it was a bit narrow. It was also, thankfully, in the shade, since it was already getting hot. I lay down and she climbed onto the bench over me, her pussy hovering over my face and her face near my soft dick. I had no doubt, that with the bow of the pontoon on the shore, the other boat could easily see everything we were doing. The only question was, would they leave, or try to complain to the water patrol. I knew that they only really patrolled the lake on the weekends, but they rarely came into these back bays, unless someone flagged them down and alerted them to some problem. I hoped we wouldn't be that problem.

Abby settled her pussy over my face, lowering her lake water wet lips to my lips. Her pussy still looked, to me, much like a teenager's pussy, much like Ellen's had all those years ago, right after high school. Full round lips, with just a hint of inner lip trying to peek out at me. Licking a pussy like this took some practice, and I'd gotten a lot of it, with her, all those years ago. I looped my arms around her thighs and used my finger tips to spread her lips apart, exposing her pink inner depths and her hard little clit. I pressed the tip of my tongue between her spread lips and tasted her tart, almost tangy juices.

I let her sit on my face, my tongue stroking from the entrance to her depths, to her clit, over and over, her juices flowing more freely and tasting sweeter and more ready. I'd had lots of years of experience licking my wife, and knew that I had her orgasm growing nicely, long before she began to rock her hips and grind her pussy against my face and chin. I didn't mind. I let her do that as I concentrated on licking her clit, suddenly wondering how much cum I'd get from Toto if I did this with her.

I could hear voices, and then felt the boat move as someone climbed onto it, unable to see who it was because of Abby's thighs around my head. I felt a hand around my shaft, standing up my dick, and then a warmth, wrap around the head of my dick, as a mouth closed on me. A tongue tentatively teased around my fat mushroom head, licking me before engulfing more of my shaft. I tried to concentrate on the pussy in front of me, as the mouth slid up and down my shaft wetly, stroking me slowly, teasingly, clearly trying to coax me, without getting me close enough to come. Abby moaned louder, as I struggled to pay attention to her, pushing her climax closer and closer, as the mouth on my dick did the same to me.

The mouth and hand stroking me worked a little faster, pushing my urgency closer and closer, as I did with Abby. I felt the mouth work faster, the hand twisting as it moved up and down with the lips. Whoever was working my dick, was definitely pushing enough buttons to make me come, even though I was trying my hardest to concentrate on Abby. It finally became too much for me, and just as Abby began to climax, my body jerked hard, spasming and spouting a shot of cum deep into the mouth on my cock. I lay below Abby, looking up at her leaking pussy as my body jerked and spasmed under her.

"Oh fuck," I panted, as I lay there, my cock twitching and my body occasionally shuddering, as the mouth slowly teased my still twitching cock. I shifted my hands to Abby's butt and lifted her a bit, coaxing her to let me see who had my dick. I looked between her legs, past her dripping pussy, and saw something I wouldn't have expected. I saw the face of my wife, slowly licking my drooling dick like an ice cream cone.

Abby twisted around to look behind her and then lifted off of my face completely, stepping off the bench to stand in the aisle between the bench and the driver's console. Now I could see all of my wife, kneeling on the floor by the bench, her hand still wrapped around my dick as she looked at me.

"Better?" she asked quietly, her face looking hopefully.

I reached a hand out for her and when she took it, pulled her closer to me. I leaned my face to her and kissed her, this time not caring that she tasted, like cum, the cum she had swallowed, this time. "Why?" I whispered, after the several second kiss.

"Because you were right. Why would I do it for them and not you? Do I like the taste? Not really. But Toto said it right. You lick me until I come not only on your face, but in your mouth because you know it makes me feel good. Why wouldn't I do the same for you? Did I do good?"