Camping Exposure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure it didn't take too much."

"Probably more than it took to convince you to let Eric put his dick in you."

I heard her sigh, then agree. "Yeah, probably. He was rubbing me here." She said, driving her thumbs into my back on either side of my spine. "He said there was a pressure point or something there, but I wasn't exactly listening, so much as feeling what he was doing. All I know is that when Adam and Eric switched, the crotch of my panties was soaked."

"I'll have to try and find that pressure point."

"So, you went out with nothing but a towel?"

"Yeah. While we were out, we got hit with a thunderstorm. We huddled under the tarp while it rained, but when we got ready to come back all the towels were saturated. So, I just didn't bother covering up when I came back up the hill. I sort of walked right in front of a couple women when I did."

"Oh damn. How embarrassing was that? See, that's why I wouldn't do something like that, try to walk around naked."

"Actually, it was kind of a turn on, so much so, that before I walked into the trailer, I turned around and flashed them my hardon."

"I bet they both loved that."

"One of them did. She showed up a few hours later. She was on the way to the showers when I was cooking dinner. All I had on was a pair of shorts, kinda like tonight, and she walked up behind me and stuffed her hand right down my shorts."

"Holy shit. What did you do?"

"Well, I thought it was Abby at first, so I played along, but it wasn't. Anyway, I ended up showering with her right here, broad daylight and all."

"Naked? Both of you?"

"You know another way to shower?" I asked as she gently rinsed my back off. She set the hose down and pressed her bare tits to my back as she wrapped her arms around me, finding my dick with both her hands.

"You have a hardon. I guess you did get turned on showering with her."

"A bit."

"A bit? Like enough to do more than just shower?"

"If you're trying to ask if I had sex with her, the answer is yes. I did. I fucked her right here, in broad daylight, and she loved every second of it. About like you seemed to have loved having Eric pounding your pussy."

"I guess that's fair. So, we've both had sex with more than one person. I guess we just live with that, but do we need to keep throwing it in each other's faces?"

"Depends on if you're going to get judgmental on what I did." I answered, feeling her hands still slowly stroking my, again, hard dick. "You going to just keep doing that, until I come again?"

"I was thinking about it."

"So, now that you've taken a guys load in your mouth, how about you do that for me?"

"I guess I can't refuse, can I?"

"Not really."

"Okay, turn around."

"Uh-uh, I got a better idea." I grabbed the two towels and took her by the hand, I led her out into the grass behind the camper and spread the towels down. I lay down on them. The only light was the faint light from the stars and any that spilled from the camper trailers that were around us. There were a few close ones, but no one was outside. I pulled her to me and guided her to kneel over my head. I pulled her hands until she bent over, her pussy in my face and her face over my dick. "Now, why don't we both do this until we both come." I whispered.

"And if someone sees us?"

"What's the worst they can do? Come look?"

"I'm not sure I like this."

"I'm not sure I like the thought of you getting fucked by multiple guys, at the same time. At least we're married to each other." In response she opened her mouth and closed her lips around my dick. "Oh god, yes." I groaned softly. "I've wished we could do something like this for years."

"Well, you're getting your wish." She whispered, pulling off my dick for a moment. I grinned and pulled her hips down, getting her to spread her legs a little further to lower her pussy to my face. I began to lick and tease her slit, finding her clit and stroking the tip of my tongue around and across it. I figured some of the wetness I was tasting was my own cum leaking from her, but I didn't care. The gentle moans and grunts she made around my dick, were more than enough payment. It took a few minutes but she was soon so turned on, that she couldn't help but try to grind her pussy against my face. I knew she was getting closer and closer to climax. I wasn't there yet, but I could feel it building.

Up and down her mouth moved on my shaft, my head bumping the back of her mouth a few times. She clearly couldn't take me down her throat, each time she tried, it gagged her, but I didn't mind. She was still sucking me with more than enough energy to get the job done. She came before me, freezing in place, her legs and body trembling, as her pussy leaked juices down my face and neck. It took almost a minute before she started to stroke on my cock again, her hand twisting and moving with her lips, as she tried to get me off.

"Gonna come," I whispered, as I looked up at her pussy and the stars above us, feeling that urgency and need growing. "Oh damn, here it comes sweetie." I grunted as I felt my cum, surge up into her mouth. I felt shot after shot of cum lance into her mouth, as she held me between her lips, just letting my cum, pump into her mouth. I was panting heavily as she pulled off of me and turned herself around, looking down at me. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. I felt my cum, flow into my mouth from hers as she let my load slip from her mouth to mine.

"Now we're even on that one." She breathed, as she pulled her mouth from mine, her tone anything but loving.

"Did you do that with them? Your fuck toys? Did you feed it to them?" I asked angrily.

She paused, holding herself over me. Very quietly she whispered. "No, not with them."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Then with who?"

"June."

I looked up at her in surprise. "You cum swapped with June?" I asked incredulously.

"Just once. She was on the bottom and I was on top, and one of the boys was switching between us, fucking one of us and then the other, and Adam came in my mouth. She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me, and we, sorta, yeah, shared the load of cum."

I shook my head in disbelief, and then pushed her off of me, forcing her to roll off onto the grass. I got up and started walking toward the trailer. She got up and followed. "Wait! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the trailer. You're going home," I snapped angrily!

"What? Why?"

I stopped and turned to face her. "For years you've been playing miss prude, never wanting to do anything outside the bedroom. Now I'm finding out that it was all some act? You fuck a bunch of college guys with your friend, and you have the balls to feed me my own cum and call it even, for what? Wanting you to do something you had no problems doing with them? Fuck it. Go home. Get your divorce! You don't really want to fix this. You just want me to make you not feel guilty about what you did to us."

She opened her mouth to protest, but I didn't let her. "NO! you caused this. This was your doing. You fucked them and then figured somehow by getting me to be unfaithful that it'd make your guilt less? I don't need that in my life!" I turned and headed to the trailer again, her following a couple dozen feet behind, probably trying to figure out what to say. I walked into the trailer, picked up her keys and wallet and tossed them out the door before closing it and locking it.

She knocked on the door gently at first. "Allen. Open up. Let's talk about this." When I didn't, she pounded harder and made it more demanding. "Allen! Let me in!"

"GO HOME!" I said angrily. "And don't be there by the time I get back!"

"Allen! I'm naked!" She hissed, through the door.

"So? You had no trouble being naked, while four guys gangbanged you. What's the difference if you're naked now?"

"Allen! Open the door! PLEASE!? People are starting to look! Please?" I took a deep breath, my anger starting to fade. I honestly didn't know how we were going to fix this. "Allen! I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. Please let me in." I took the few steps to the door and opened it. I stepped back and she climbed the steps and pulled the door closed behind her.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I was angry that you were making me do that. Did I do it with the boys? Yes. I did. But I still don't like it. I was mad at you, but I really should have been mad at myself. You're right. I did things with them I would never do with you. I don't know why. Being there, doing those things. I don't know how to say it. I knew it was wrong. I knew it wasn't fair to you, but after the second time it happened, I, well, I had a hard time not wanting a third and forth time. But it was that group thing. Having four of them doing us, at once, that I realized I had to stop it. That it had, somehow, gotten out of hand. So, I did. I'm sorry. I do love you. I really, truly do. I just don't know how to fix this. I don't want a divorce. I want to fix this."

"Just how are you going to fix this?"

"I don't know. But I'll do whatever you say. You want me to run around half naked, I'll do it. As long as my boobs and crotch are covered, I'll wear what you want. I'll try to tease you and grab you and have sex with you when you want, where you want. I don't know what else to do to prove that I don't want to lose you. I can't take back what I did. I can't change it, no matter how much I want to. I don't know why I did what I did. I, it isn't, wasn't me, but I did it anyway and I don't know why. All I can do is ask you to believe me that I don't want to lose you."

Without a word I walked to the bedroom and climbed into bed, having never turned on the lights.

I heard the door open and a few moments close. I thought maybe she was actually going to go home. Then I felt the bed move and her climb onto it. She pressed herself against my back, pressing her soft tits against my sores, as she wrapped an arm around me. Her hand found my soft dick and started to play with it. I reached down and stopped her, moving her hand to my stomach. She held it there and we went to sleep that way.

---o---

I woke up to the smell of coffee, which meant my wife had already been up a while. I didn't drink coffee, but she liked a cup in the morning. I climbed from bed, still naked from the night before, my wife visible, sitting at the kitchen table, through the open sliding doors of the master bedroom area. I sat on the edge of the bed and dug into my kit bag for the ibuprofen. I added two of them to my morning handful of pills and walked to the fridge and pulled out the milk, grabbing a glass and pouring myself one. I popped the morning ritual of pills that I have to take, wishing that the damn headache I had all week would go away and stay gone. I moved to the kitchen table and sat down opposite her, on the bench seat. "Morning Sue."

"Morning." She said quietly, looking down at her coffee instead of me. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Do what?"

"Fix this."

I was silent for long seconds, before I asked the inevitable question. "You'd rather separate?"

"Not really. But I'm having a hard time thinking about you having sex with those women."

I wanted to laugh, but it really wasn't funny. "You should have thought about that before you told her to."

"I know, but I actually didn't think you'd give in as much as you did. I figured I'd get here and you'd have sex with her once or twice, but standing out next to the trailer and fucking in public, I didn't see you doing that. And then, there were those other women. Total strangers and you did them too. I don't even want to know how many. I know, I started it. I did everything June and I could think of to trick you into doing it. And you did, but you went way beyond what I expected you ever would."

"Let's see. You let Adam fuck you once, and then knowing it was wrong, you let yourself be put in a position to get fucked again, this time by his friend. And you weren't done then. You did it again and again, at least once with as many as four guys. Shit Sue! How am I supposed to feel about that? What am I supposed to think? Did you even think about me when that was happening? Or was it just so much better than what I did that you didn't care how it might make me feel?"

"No. I didn't. Not while I was doing it. But after, yeah, I did. I always worried that you'd be the one to get tired of me and find someone else to have sex with, and then it was me that did it. It was stupid. I shouldn't have done it. But I still can't explain why. I mean, I wasn't really attracted to him. Oh, maybe a little, like a woman is to brad pitt or something like that. But stripping and having sex with him? I never would have thought I'd have done that, but I did. And I did it a lot of times. I'm not even sure I remember all of them. A few times it was almost like I wasn't myself. I wanted him with an animalistic desire I can't explain."

"No, you shouldn't have done it. You also shouldn't have told Abby to try and seduce me. You spent all last weekend teasing me and NOT giving me sex. I have to think you were scheming, all weekend, to make it happen."

"Not necessarily with her. I hoped you'd find some cute woman while I was gone all week. I'll admit, June and I thought it would be the perfect time to give you a chance to cheat. She wanted me to keep you horny all weekend, but not give you sex so that if you saw something interesting you'd chase it. If it didn't work here, she thought maybe we could try one of our friends to seduce you at home. Then on Saturday I was teasing you, wanting to get you really turned on, well, I started kinda thinking that that night we'd have sex like we used to. You know, hours long? Like when we were first married. But I saw you checking her out and she looked a lot more sexy that I do. I just started thinking, that if you did it with her, it wouldn't be too bad. I could deal with that. So I didn't have sex with you. But now it doesn't feel that way. I mean, we had sex last night, but I still feel damn guilty about what I did with Adam."

"Well, I don't have any explanation for my behavior. I know you teased me into it and set her up to seduce me, but I was horny all the time, the whole week was like I couldn't get enough sex, and I didn't much care who I got it from. I ended up fucking complete strangers, almost like I was drunk, but without being drunk, you know? It was so easy to just let it happen and enjoy it. Hell, I feel guilty as shit about what I did here while you were gone. The question is, can we get past it?"

"Do you still wanna have sex with her?" She asked, looking up from her coffee to look at me. "I mean, she's a lot sexier than I am. My boobs are just fat and flabby now, and hers are still firm and full. I have a bit of a belly and she has flat abs, and I can only guess, that after four kids, my vagina isn't as tight as hers is." I chuckled, drawing an angry glare from her. "This isn't a laughing matter!"

"No, it's not. But I find your analysis flawed in so many ways."

"Why? It's true!"

"Let's see. College guy compared to me. Yeah, I come out on top on that one, NOT. No way I ever win that contest. The question is, do you still want me fucking you or are you more satisfied when a college boy fucks your cunt?"

"You don't have to be so crude about it."

"No? Let's see. You let guys take turns fucking your cunt and your mouth at the same time, letting them come on you and in you. How many guys came in your mouth? Until last night, you NEVER let me come in your mouth, and what did you do with it? Gave it back to me, trying to punish me for doing it!"

"I'm sorry."

"Did you do that with them? Make them eat their own cum when they came in your mouth?"

"No." she whispered.

"You swallowed it? But you wouldn't mine?"

She looked down at her coffee cup, again. "I guess that was pretty awful of me, wasn't it?"

"Makes me wonder just how much you really wanna be with me. Sue, if I'm not what you want anymore, say so. I love you. I don't want to lose you, but I'm not going to force you to stay with me if you don't really want me or care for me anymore."

"Oh hell, Allen, it's not that! I do want you. I just, I don't know, I don't know how to deal with all this. It was easier when you didn't know. You didn't know what kind of a slut I let myself be, couldn't stop myself from being. I'd have shot the girls if I'd have caught any of them doing what I did. And here I went and did it. And the worst part, was... I enjoyed it."

"So where do we go from here? If you still want me, you're going to have to show me. You wanted to be a slut for those boys, but you want to be prudish with me. I don't think I can reconcile those two points. Until this weekend, I haven't had sex with another woman besides you since we were married. And I wouldn't have even thought about it, if Abby hadn't aggressively seduced me, which I have to believe she wouldn't have done, to a married man, without getting the green light. I'm willing to bet if she knew what you were doing, and why, she wouldn't have had anything to do with it. That whole cock and bull story, about an open relationship? How the hell did you even think that up? I got the idea from her, that you told her it was all good if I had sex with her, perfectly normal for our relationship."

"So, what? You want me to, what, act like a slut?"

I shook my head. "You know, sometimes you can be damn infuriating. Why does everything have to be one extreme or the other. Can't you see yourself being teasing and playful, and yes, maybe a little slutty at times, WITH and FOR your husband? Or can you only do that with a twenty-year old?"

"That what you want? For me to be a slut for you?"

"I don't think slut is the right term here. That implies you fuck anything with a dick. I don't want that. I want you to wanna fuck me, sometimes wear things a bit revealing. I like to be teased and tempted. I think you look good. Maybe you don't, but you must look pretty good to attract multiple college boys. How about letting ME see some of that?"

She sat silently for a long time. Her coffee cup was still mostly full, and by now, cold. She looked down at the cup and toyed with it a few minutes. "You want to go fishing this morning?"

The sudden change in topic took me by surprise. I wasn't at all sure we were finished with the conversation we were in the middle of. "We can, if you want."

"Well, why don't you make breakfast? I need to go talk to someone."

"Someone, as in Abby?"

She just shrugged and headed to the door, wearing nothing but the light weight bathrobe she had brought. I wasn't going to go outside and cook breakfast without putting some clothes on. I pulled my athletic shorts from the night before back on and headed out to light the Blackstone flattop. I could cook inside the trailer, but I hated to, when it was hot out, because it just warmed things inside up too much. While it was heating, I grabbed the package of bacon and a carton of eggs, along with my cooking utensils and a stick of butter.

I had the flat top hot and ready to cook on. I as just laying some strips of bacon on it when I heard crunching of gravel behind me. I felt my wife slip her arms around my waist and kiss the base of my neck. "Eggs and bacon, lover?" I asked, without looking back at her.

"As long as you include some of this sausage." I heard Abby whisper, as her hand pushed down into the front of my shorts and grabbed my cock.

I froze, not sure what to do, or think. "I don't think Sue would appreciate what you're doing right now."

"I wouldn't be so sure. She told me, and I quote, tell him to make breakfast for four and make sure he has a hardon when I get back over there. And that was a direct quote. How else do I give you a hardon besides playing with it or flashing you my kitty and nips?"