Camping Exposure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did very good."

"Good. Now, according to Toto, you covered her from head to toe with sunblock when you went swimming with them. I can tell I'm getting a little pink already, so how about you do the same for me."

"You're sure?"

"No, but I'm going to stand here and let you do it. And anything else you think you want to do."

I stood up and looked around. The other boat hadn't left, and both couples that had been in the boat were now laying on a large, floating foam pad, behind the boat. I had no doubt, that one of the husbands was staring right at my wife's naked body, as she stood next to me. "In front of them?"

She looked at me, keeping her back turned to the other boat. "If you're asking if I'm scared, the answer is, hell yes. But you're right. I didn't have any trouble doing things I never thought I'd do, and I didn't do them with or for you. The only way I know to fix this, is to do those kinds of things for you, not some college guy, no matter how good he is at massage. I let a couple different guys cover me in oil, why wouldn't I let my husband cover me in sunblock?"

I nodded as I opened the compartment that I knew held several tubes of sunblock. I started on her front, starting at her neck and shoulders, then down over her breasts, taking plenty of time to stroke and tease her large soft orbs and the hardening nipples poking out at me. By the time I was ready to move down lower, her nipples were sticking out rigidly, begging to be sucked on. If I hadn't already covered them in sunblock, I would have, but honestly, sunblock doesn't taste all that good. I worked my hands down her sides and stomach. I squatted down in front of her and started again, at her ankles, moving my hands up her legs. She moved her feet apart, without being asked, and I let my hands work up further, working around her thighs, until I'd covered her entire legs. I stood up and looked at her. "Close your eyes." I whispered.

She did, and then I turned her around so she was facing away from me, and at the same time, facing the boat and the couples lounging on the foam pad. I let her stand there, completely exposed, while I rubbed the cream on her back, working down to her butt, and around each cheek. I stepped back to her and whispered in her ear to keep her eyes closed, as I pressed myself against her back, my again rock-hard dick pushed between her slickened thighs. I started rubbing her nipples and breasts, knowing that I already had her very turned on, before I let one hand slide down to her crotch. I did what Liz had coaxed me to do, stroking across and around her mound with my fingertips, gently rocking my hips so my hard dick would slide along her wet pussy lips.

I eased my fingers between her legs, spreading her lips and finding her clit with the tip of my middle finger. "Oh fuck." She whispered. "Are you going to make me come? In front of them?"

"Uh huh."

"I don't think I can, I'm too nervous." She said, her wavering a little, along with an obvious shaking of her hands.

"Don't worry, just keep your eyes closed and feel me. Think about me. Think about what I'm doing to you."

"Do you have to? I mean, I want to do whatever you want from me, but do we have to do this?"

"We don't have to." I whispered.

She was silent, for long seconds. "Okay, I said I'd do anything."

"You're sure. If you tell me to stop, I will."

"No, I don't want you to stop." She said with a little more conviction.

I let myself squat down, a little and felt my engorged head slide between her lips, as I pulled back. I let my fingers move from her clit to my head and pressed my mushroom head up between her lips. I felt it tease the entrance to her depths, then I pushed slowly into her, forcing my fat cock deep into her. She moaned softly and trembled slightly as she felt me sink into her. I moved my fingers back to her clit and started to rub it again, moving my hips slightly, to stroke in and out of her just a little at first.

She might have said she couldn't come, but between my fingers squeezing and pulling her nipples, my right hand stroking her clit, and my dick moving slowly in and out of her, there was little doubt in my mind that I could make her come. The only question was, how fast and how hard? In and out I stroked, lengthening my strokes as much as I could in the awkward position, making sure I didn't pull all the way out of her. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute, getting slicker as she trembled in front of me. I heard her breathing become more ragged, as she gripped my arm for balance, but not hard enough to pull my hand from her nipple. "Oh God," She moaned. "Oh God, it feels so good. You're going to make me pee again. Ohhhhh sweetie. Don't. Please? Ohhhhh damn. OHHHHHHH HONEY!" She cried loudly, as her whole body suddenly jerked. I could see her spray a steam, out in front of her, splattering all over the seat and the floor, not once, but four times, as I continued to stroke into her spasming pussy and rubbing my finger almost frantically across her clit. "Oh my god," She panted, as she sagged back into me. I stopped stroking her and just held her, gently kissing her cheek and earlobe as we stood there. "Did he watch?" She finally breathed.

"They all did," I answered her, "I guess it felt good?"

"It felt really good. I didn't know you could make me come like that. I thought only, I mean, I didn't."

"I know. You thought only Adam could make you come like that? Well, guess what? You never gave me the chance to try."

"Why didn't you ever try before?"

"I didn't know how before." She opened her eyes and twisted to look at me, but not far enough to pull off my still rock-hard dick. "The black girl that I sheltered with. She taught me a few tricks to make her climax harder. I guess they don't just work on black chicks!"

"I guess they don't. Did you do this to her?"

"Not quite the same, but close. It's also how I learned to do the other way, with my tongue and fingers."

"I shouldn't ask, but I will. You said a couple and their friend. Did you have sex with both of them? Both women?"

"I did."

"Even with her husband there?"

"At the time I was screwing his wife, he was screwing her friend. I guess he was feeling her up the day before, so she let him, so the wife could feel me."

"Um, can we get in the water now? I'm hot and I don't want to keep standing here naked, if you know what I mean."

"Uh-uh. You have to sunblock me now."

"Oh, yeah." She said stepping away from me and turning. "Horny bastard." She whispered, as she looked down at my still rock-hard cock. "Did you get worn out? Having sex, a whole bunch?"

"A bit," I answered, as she began spreading cream on my shoulders and chest.

"Me too. The four guys were too much. I couldn't walk right for two days, and it was almost impossible for me to hide that from you."

"Can I ask, how many times they did it with you?"

"Well, they all only came twice, I think, but they swapped between us enough times that I lost track."

"How many times did they make you come?"

She was silent for a few moments. "More times than I thought I could come."

"How many?"

"Five. A couple as hard as you just made me come." She whispered.

"Then I think you and I need to make it six today."

"Why? To prove you can?"

"Uh-uh. To prove to you, that you don't need a bunch of college boys to do it that many times."

"I guess that makes sense. Think you can get me to come six times?"

"Only need four more."

She chuckled, and shook her head. "Okay, we'll try."

I let her finish rubbing all over me and then we got back into the water. It felt good, after getting hot, like we did. I wondered what the women thought about our little show. Probably thought my wife was some kind of slut or something. I closed my eyes and just drifted for a while, not really paying much attention to where I was drifting too. I felt my head bump something and opened my eyes to look. I'd drifted all the way to the pad the other couples were laying on. I started to push myself away, twisting myself in the process. I ended up looking between the legs of one of the ladies, her swim suit bottom pulled to one side to expose her pussy, her husband gently stroking her lips. Even though her leg blocked my view, I could tell that she had his dick out of his suit and was slowly stroking it, as the two lay and played with each other. Before I could push away and paddle back toward my own boat, his finger slipped further down and then pushed into his wife, pushing all the way into his second knuckle.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. God, I'm so fucking horny," she whispered quietly. "I wish you could make me come like that. It looked so fucking hot."

"I'm not exactly sure what he did."

"I don't know exactly either, but it had to be something good for her to come like that," his wife said, with a soft giggle.

"Maybe you should let him show you, Janise." The other woman said.

"Maybe you should let him show YOU Arline!" The woman with her husband's hand between her legs shot back. "But, then you're afraid to even wear a bikini, so no way you'd let a guy touch you like that. I bet you don't even let Tom touch you like that."

"I'm not afraid. I just don't think Tom is into that kind of thing."

"What kind of thing? The other guy said, sleepily. "Did I miss something?"

"Just your wife trying to convince me to let that guy show us how he made his wife come so hard." Arline said, twisting a bit to look over her shoulder at her friends.

"Oh. Is that all? Maybe you should. I wouldn't mind seeing you up there naked." Tom answered her back.

"Like I'm going to go stand there, and let some guy finger fuck me until I squirt? If anyone is going to do it, it'd be Frank," Arline snapped back.

"Oh, come on! You'd be damn hot looking up there, climaxing like that."

"Oh? You wanna see me climaxing? I can arrange that, right after you stand up there and jack off for me. I'd love to see what you have hidden down there."

"It's a moot point because neither of our husbands know what he did." Janise said. "Too bad too, because it looked like she really enjoyed it."

"Maybe it isn't us, maybe it's you. Why is it our fault you can't climax that way." The guy with his fingers between his wife's legs argued. "I mean, you haven't ever complained about how good it feels before."

"I'm not saying you don't do a good job. I just said, it would be nice to have that kind of intense orgasm." His wife answered.

"Sounds like you're saying we don't do a good enough job. Besides, how do you know Tom doesn't do that with his wife?"

"Lover, girls talk. If he did, she'd have told me. Lisa did once, she got a massage one time and the guy made her come like that."

"Your friend Lisa? She let some massage guy fuck her?" he said in surprise.

"I didn't say that. I said he made her orgasm. I don't know what he did exactly, but she said, one moment she was getting a really incredible massage and the next thing she was pushing his hand between her legs, begging him to make her climax."

"I'm not sure I want you going to spa dates with her, anymore."

"Oh honey, you're so funny. I'd never let a stranger touch me down there."

"You don't do that, do you?" Tom asked his wife.

"Don't worry Tom. She only does women masseuses, and even then, she won't even let them take the towel off of her boobs or anything. Hell, she won't even wear a bikini. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Just because I'm shy about my body, doesn't mean that I don't like to feel an intense orgasm," she protested.

I'd heard more than enough and started to paddle myself back away from the pad as silently as I could, knowing that they hadn't yet realized, I was overhearing their private conversation.

"Shy? Is that what you call it?" Arline chided her friend.

"Just because I don't flaunt my body like you."

"Flaunt my body?"

She pushed herself up on one elbow to look at her friend. "Tell me you don't have your top off and Frank doesn't have his hands between your legs."

"What's wrong with that? I can be horny, can't I?"

Janise moved to lay back down and turned her head, looking right at me. She paused a second, almost as if she was going to say something and then pursing her lips, lay back down. "I think you should have him do it to you."

"Him do it to me? You mean make me come like that?"

"Sure, why not. You're not bashful about your body."

"What does that have to do with some strange guy making me climax? Would you?"

"I might."

"Right. Like not anytime this century." Her husband retorted.

"You think not?"

"I know not."

"Really? Wanna make a bet on that?"

I was a good twenty yards way, most of the way back to our boat, when I felt my float bump into something. A few moments later Abby was turning my float to face hers, turning me away from the two couples on the pad. She held her finger to her lips in the international signal to keep my mouth shut and then pulled us closer, using her feet to reach to my surprisingly hard dick. I couldn't see the couples any longer, but I could still hear what they were saying while Abby played with my dick with her feet.

"Like what?" I heard her husband ask.

"You're always telling me I'm too shy and too prudish. You want me to wear all these revealing outfits when we go out. Maybe we need to put the shoe on the other foot. I'll take my suit off and swim over there and let him feel me up, if you take your suit off and stroke yourself while the ladies over there watch you."

"Really? You wanna make that bet?"

"I bet you're too shy and too prudish to do it. You're always asking me to wear those things, but you're all covered in pants and shirts. How about you put up or shut up. You can do it right there, on the swim platform. Just step up there and do it where they can all see it."

"And you'll take your suit off and flash everyone?"

"Not only will I go over there take my suit off and flash everything, I'll let him prove that it isn't my fault you don't make me climax like that."

"Wait a second. You're actually going to go do it? No way. I don't believe you. You'll chicken out." Janie said to her friend, sitting up and letting me see her bare, C cup breasts.

"You think I won't?"

"I've known you for almost ten years. No, I don't think you will."

"Fine, if I don't chicken out, you have to do it too."

"You sure you wanna make that bet?"

"I'm sure. I mean, come on, he's not going to do any more to me than those massage guys you keep telling me about."

I saw her look over at me and smile. "So, when does this bet start? Now? If you chicken out any time after right now, I win, right? If you chicken out, what do I get out of it?"

"If I chicken out, um, I'll, um."

"You wear that red bikini I have, all weekend. Nothing but that all the rest of the weekend!"

"It shows an awful lot."

"Oh, trust me, it definitely does! But since I don't have it out here, you have to get and stay naked until we go back in and I can get it for you."

"Okay. It's a bet."

"Starting now."

"Why does it matter when it starts?"

"Janise. Honey, He didn't just use his fingers on his wife."

"Well, what else did he use?"

She laughed. "What else could he use standing there like that?"

She thought about it a moment. "Oh shit. You don't mean?"

"Uh huh. I mean exactly that! So, since there isn't any way you're going to let that happen, you might as well just take your suit off right now."

"I think you're gonna wanna see this." Abby whispered, moving her feet from my dick and using them to turn my float around so I could see them again. The lady, Janise, wearing the dark blue one-piece suit was sitting up, pulling the shoulder straps down off her shoulders.

She looked across the water directly at me, making sure we had eye contact before she pulled the straps down her arms, dragging the top of the dark blue swim suit down as well. Her breasts slipped free of the stretchy material each extremely large breast hanging down on her chest like an over sized water drop. Her areola covered at least a quarter of the front of each breast, with a large, very erect, nipple poking out. She shifted her weight side to side on the floating foam pad until she had worked the suit down over her hips and butt, and then finally her legs. She twisted herself around and threw the suit at the boat, which landed with a loud splat on the raised swim platform.

"Well, you better get up there and get ready, because I expect to see you stroking yourself while I'm over there. Unless you're going to chicken out."

"You're not really going over there, are you?"

She just smiled and pushed herself toward the edge of the pad, and then rolled onto her stomach. I could see her ass cheeks and her pussy exposed between her thighs as she slipped off the pad into the water. She twisted around and began to slowly swim toward me using a kind of lazy breast stroke. "Well? I know you were listening. Think you can do it? Make me come like that?"

"I dunno, I haven't tried." I answered, still trying to grasp what she was asking.

She looked around and saw my wife and started swimming toward her. "Guess I better ask your wife if I can borrow you."

"You better start heading toward the boat, because you know she's going to say yes. At least, today she will," Abby snarked.

"Yeah, she will," I agreed. I started paddling my way back to the boat, reaching it before the woman had finished talking to my wife, a conversation I couldn't hear from where they were at. The water wasn't all that deep by the boarding ladder, and I slipped off the float to stand there, waiting to see what was going to happen. It was only another minute or so before the woman was swimming toward me. She was slightly shorter than I was, but her big tits were above the water as she stood next to me at the ladder, the lake water streaming down her tits from her hair and dripping off the huge, hanging orbs.

"I haven't ever done anything like this, let someone else touch me. Now that I'm here, I don't know if I can." She whispered. "They might be right. I might chicken out."

"Do you WANT to chicken out. I mean, it seemed like your friend was trying to push you into something."

"Actually, I do want to do it. I just didn't realize it was going to include, well, you know. Can you do it without that?"

"I haven't ever tried. I guess I can try it."

She nodded, tiny little short nods. "Okay. Let's try that first."

"Alright, up you go then." I said, holding the ladder to encourage her to climb it. She wasn't thin. In fact, she was just a little on the round side, slightly larger than my wife, but not unattractively so. Besides her tits being quite large, her butt was large and creamy white, looking like it didn't get any more sun than her boobs. She bent over to shift her weight as she climbed the ladder, pushing her butt out at me and her full round, hair covered, lips out at me. I reached for her hips and grasped them, stopping her climb. "I need to see how turned on you are."

"How are you going to do that?"

"By tasting you." I answered, pushing my face between her cheeks before she could answer. I stuck my tongue out and licked her wet lips, working the protruding inner lips apart. At first all I tasted was lake water, big surprise, right? But as she held herself there, I started to taste her pussy juices, the slick, warm fluid, surprisingly copious and sweet. She was more turned on than she was letting on, whether because of what was about to happen, or because of the exposure, I had no idea. I wasn't sure I cared either, at that point.

I stood there, licking and teasing her pussy, licking from her clit all the way to the entrance to her depths. She moaned quietly, as I worked my tongue across her slit, and I could tell that I was going to have her climaxing quickly if I wasn't careful. I moved to pull my face from her pussy, but she pushed back as I pulled away, trying to keep me licking her. "Oh God, don't stop!"