Camping Exposure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to think or feel any more. Not after what she told me."

"That she cheated on you? Yeah, she told me that was why she wanted me to seduce you. Didn't tell me all the details, and I don't really wanna know, but she did tell me she fucked more than one college guy and needs to figure out how to make it up to you."

"I don't know how she's gonna do that either. I want to forgive her, but it's damn hard to think about her getting gang banged."

"Actually, I think she has that covered."

"How so?"

"I think you better wait and ask her that. Right now, you better put some more bacon on to cook, because I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm getting hungry feeling this grow in my hand."

"Tell me something." I asked, as I put some more bacon on the flat top. "Have you ever sucked a guy off and then fed him his cum?"

She chuckled softly. "Uh-uh. Closest would be letting a guy come in me, and then letting him lick my pussy. But that's his choice to do. I'd never force a guy to. Why? Did she do that to you?"

"Yeah, she did."

"I wouldn't normally get involved with another couple's relationship. But she asked me really sweetly to do what we're going to do. And to be honest, since I feel kinda, partly to blame for what you're dealing with right now, I agreed."

"Just what is it we're going to be doing?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." My wife said, as she walked into view from behind me, wearing a tiny green bikini.

"Wow! You look good in that."

"Not as good as Abby probably does. It's hers. I have too much hair sticking out." She said as she tugged at the gray and brown curls on her mound and between her legs that the tiny bikini didn't cover. "Gonna have to do something about that, later."

Toto showed up about the time I was done cooking, wearing some kind of a colorful wrap around her body that covered her from high on her boobs to about the middle of her thighs. It was thin enough that I could easily make out the dark circles of her areola and puffy nipples, and when the light showed through just right, the outline of her pussy. Abby had a beach towel wrapped around her body, but I couldn't tell what she had on under it, not until she went to sit down at the picnic table to eat, then the overlap spread and let me see that she had nothing on under it. I wasn't sure, what she had in mind, but I hoped it wasn't some misguided attempt to fix things that would actually make things worse.

By the time we'd eaten, I was informed we were all going out on the boat and that what I had on was more than enough for the trip. The girls cleared the table while I got the boat keys and headed down to prep the boat. Everything was wet from the overnight dew, so I set about wiping the seats all down. It was already starting to get warm and by the time the girls came down I was perspiring.

Sue pushed us off before I had a chance to, which wasn't unusual. I lowered the motor, started it and began to motor us slowly out of the cove while the girls, all three, settled on the long bench seat closest to where I sat to drive. We were nearly out of the cove, past the no wake buoys, when my wife got up from where she sat between Toto and Abby. "Why don't you let me drive?" Again, not unusual. She liked to drive the boat, almost as much as I did. I got up to give her the seat and moved to sit on the bench seat in front of the driver's station. "Uh-uh. Where I was," she said firmly. "I don't need your big head in the way when I'm driving."

"Okay." I agreed with a shrug, moving to sit down between the girls. I was barely seated when she opened the throttle up, sending us running down the lake a little over twenty miles an hour. While that may sound slow, a twenty mile an hour wind is considerable, and with nothing to block it, like a windshield, twenty miles an hour is plenty fast. The other thing about a twenty mile an hour wind, is that it blows everything around, and it didn't take long before the wrap Toto was wearing and the towel Abby was wearing, were both blown open so the girls were sitting essentially naked on either side of me.

"Where we headed?"

"Someplace." My wife answered, "just enjoy the ride."

Abby took my right hand and pulled it to her bare thigh and Toto followed suit a few moments later, both of them guiding my hands to their crotches. If I had any doubt about just exactly what my wife was planning, it evaporated when Abby hung her left leg over my right leg, spreading her legs, and Toto did the same with her right leg, the two of them coaxing me to play with their pussies while my wife drove the boat. Toto was the first to put her hand in my shorts, Abby moving to work my shorts down, to fully expose my dick. We rode up the lake, with both of them stroking their hands up and down my engorged shaft, making me hornier and hornier by the second.

When my wife started to throttle back, I knew where she was headed. The same small cove we'd skinny dipped in the other day. She slowed the boat and eased it into the cove a few short minutes later, nosing the pontoons onto the shore. She shut down the engine and stood up. Without a word, she undid the bikini top and pulled it off, followed by the bottom.

"You said you didn't know what to think about me being fucked by four guys. Well, it was only ever two at once, but yes, all four of them fucked both June and me that afternoon. I got three loads in my mouth and four in my pussy. And yes, I enjoyed the hell out of it, even though I felt horrible about it later. Well, there aren't four of us, but maybe this will be close enough. I want you to lick and fuck us until you've made us all come at least twice, and I want you to come, in all three of us. I'm guessing we can get you up three times."

"You don't have to do this."

"Yes. I think I do. I know you weren't there to watch, but I can guess what your imagination is showing you. Well, if we're going to fix things, we better be able to feel that we've done the same things, and can understand what the other is thinking. I want you to enjoy this. I want you to pretend it isn't me. Pretend, I'm, oh, I don't know. June? Yeah, pretend I'm June. So, who wants to go first?"

"I think we ought to lay him down and let you ride his face while we take care of his dick." Abby said. "In fact, I think I'm going to let Toto do something she's never done. I'm going to let her ride his cock while she licks my pussy."

"We don't have to do this." I told my wife.

"Oh, don't try to back out now." Abby said. "We've been getting warmed up for this, since Sue suggested it. She said you wanted to do us all. That not true?"

I looked at my wife for a moment and then nodded a little. "Yeah, I do."

Abby grinned and stood up. She lay her towel on the floor and helped me down onto it. "What if someone comes?" I asked, looking up at my wife, as she stepped across my head, to straddle me.

She lowered herself down, until she was on her knees, her pussy inches from my face, "Like you said last night, I guess they'll get to see something sexy. Now, get me turned on with your tongue, before I lose my courage."

"Yes ma'am," I said, reaching for her hips. I pulled her down lower and stroked her soft lips with my tongue. The second stroke I pressed the tip of my tongue between her lips and tasted her tangy, almost tart, juices. She was definitely right. She wasn't very turned on, which told me this was something she was thinking was the right thing to do, not a lustful desire, like I expect was the case with the boys. Well, if she wanted me to make her climax, I would.

I began to stroke and tease her pussy with my tongue, reaching one hand up to her chest to squeeze her right breast and nipple as I flicked over and around her clit. I was only working on her for a few moments, before I felt a hot, wet pussy envelope my dick. It was hot and wet and oh so soft, as it slid down over my engorged head and shaft. I couldn't see, but I knew it was probably Toto riding on me. Up and down, she stroked, sliding her slick, juicy pussy on and off my rigid shaft, the squish with each stroke, growing louder, as she grew closer to orgasm.

I did my best to concentrate on Sue's pussy. She might be telling me to do this, but she's still gotta expect my best, and I wasn't going to do any less. I drove my tongue as deep into her as I could, pushing it into her like a little dick, before sliding along her slit to her clit again.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come!" She moaned loudly after less than ten minutes of my attentions to her pussy. Her legs began to tremble as she sat on my face, a soft moan coming from her. "Oh shit, honey. Ohhhhhhhh, damn!"

I felt her pussy leaking on my face, her whole body, trembling slightly as she climaxed. I don't know what it is, but making her climax always pushed my buttons. Didn't matter if it was with my dick in her pussy, my fingers or my tongue. Feeling and hearing her climax was some kind of trigger for me. Only a few dozen strokes down my dick later, with a grunt my body jerked hard, shooting a massive gush of cum, up into Toto, as she pounded herself down on me. She felt the surge of hot cum pumping into her and let out a muffled cry.

I felt her pussy contract around my spurting cock, my body suddenly feeling like she was peeing on me, which I knew she wasn't. I pumped shot after shot, deep in her pussy, while my wife panted and shuddered on my face. Yeah, it was pretty much every guy's dream. I felt Toto pull off of my now shrinking cock, as Sue also moved off my face and sat on the deck. She sat with her legs spread, one leg over my chest and the other sticking past my head, her still leaking pussy only a foot or so from my face. I could see she was flushed and panting as her climax slowly faded. I looked down my body and saw Abby standing, completely nude, her feet on either side of my dick.

"My turn?" She asked.

"If you get it hard, you can have it!" My wife answered for me.

She grinned. "Just what I needed to hear." She lowered herself to her knees and her face to my crotch. She grasped my softening dick and sucked it into her mouth.

"You really enjoy doing that?" Sue asked her.

Abby looked up from my dick. "Love it. Gets me so fucking turned on. Sometimes I'm so excited by doing this, that I barely get onto his cock before I start climaxing. You wanna help?"

"It's kinda gross, right?"

"Why? I mean, you take his cum in your pussy, right? You just gushed your cum into his mouth. Why would his be more gross than yours?"

"Well, um, I guess I didn't think of it that way."

"So come help. Show him how much you care. That's what this is about, right? Showing him, you care? Showing him that he can get the same treatment you gave those other guys?"

"I didn't say..."

"Oh Sue, honey. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put it all together. Once he told me that you guys didn't play around, well, I figured out what happened. This? This is making up for doing more than one guy at a time, right? We've all had that fantasy. Having orgasm after orgasm while more than one guy pounds into you. How many was it? Two? Three?"

"Four," my wife whispered.

"Mmmmmmm. Now that would be fun! Did you do three at once?"

"Oh hell no. Only two. I don't do anal."

"Too bad. Three at once can be soooooo fucking exciting. Come on. Help me get him hard again."

Reluctantly my wife moved to her hands and knees, straddling my body again because of the narrow space between the seats. I could look down under her body, seeing her pussy and hanging tits at the same time as watching them take turns, sucking my suddenly growing cock. I reached up and started playing with her pussy, pushing first one finger into her depths. She stiffened at my touch and then relaxed and even moaned as I started working it in and out of her pussy. I slipped a second finger into her and pushed the pair in and out, her hips moving slightly in time with my strokes. I grinned to myself and moved my other hand around her thighs and used my finger between her lips, finding and teasing her clit.

"Ohmygod," my wife moaned softly, as I stroked her clit and pushed my fingers in and out of her. I curled my fingers, as much as I could, just like Liz had shown me while we were playing, waiting for my hardon to recharge. I felt for that rough spot along the front side of her vaginal depths and felt her suddenly tense, as my fingertips found it.

"Ohhhhh shit. Oh honey! You gotta stop." She moaned as her legs started to tremble. She lifted her face from my dick and started to push herself up off of me, her quivering legs seeming not to work right. "Oh god honey. You're gonna make me pee!" She cried as she reached back to stop my strokes, but I didn't let her, and continued to push in and out of her even faster. Her pussy started to squish loudly and I was getting drips of her juices flying off my fingers, and dripping to my hand, as I rubbed my left thumb on her clit and drove my fingers into her pussy frantically. "OHHHHHHHH SHIT!" She cried loudly, her whole body tensing and then suddenly jerking. Her pussy spewed her juices out at me like she was peeing, spraying my chest and face as her body jerked and shuddered a second time. I continued to jam my fingers into her over and over, drawing a third and then fourth surge of juices from her as the massive orgasm raced through her body.

She suddenly pulled away from my fingers, flopping down on my body, her tits smashed against my, again, rock-hard cock, as she panted and shuddered, my fingers still sliding in and out of her, but more slowly now. It was some seconds before she slowly lifted herself and rolled off of me onto the floor. "God, I'm sorry honey. I've never done that, had to pee in the middle of sex before."

"I don't think it was pee." I chuckled. "Is that how he made you feel? How Adam convinced you with his fingers to let him put his cock in you?"

"Yeah, it felt like it. Felt like I had to pee really bad. I just couldn't hold it and then when you made me climax, it just sorta came out, just like it did with Adam. It felt just like that."

"Honey, that's called squirting. And it isn't pee. It's sorta like girl cum. You mean you've never done that before? Squirted?" Abby asked as she massaged my hardon.

"Uh-uh. Not like that. Well, not with Allen anyway." She answered as Abby helped her roll off of me to lay on the deck next to me, pressed between my body and the base of the bench seat.

"Well, then you can add that to your list of new things you've done with him." She said with a chuckle. "Now, I have an urgent date with this cock, because I'm so fucking horny, I'm about to reach down and make myself come!"

She moved up my legs on her knees and hovered her pussy over my dick. With a grin, she lowered herself and nestled my engorged head into her pussy, not more than a foot from my wife's face. She slid slowly down my shaft, closing her eyes and letting out a long low groan of pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, yes." She breathed, as she settled her ass against my legs. She moved her hands to my chest and began to lift and lower herself with her knees, sliding me in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She was indeed tighter than Sue, something I hadn't even thought about before. Her pussy squeezed and clamped tightly around me, stretching around my fat mushroom head with each long, slow stroke. I could feel her pussy almost vibrate around me as she started to tremble, her climax apparently already starting to overtake her. Up and down, she moved, faster and faster as she bounced, her tits flopping and flying wildly as she pounded her ass against me with each stroke.

"Oh damn!" I groaned, as her strokes began to push me closer to coming again.

"Feel good?" Sue whispered, sitting up now, watching, not Abby, but my face.

"Uh huh."

"Better than me?"

"Uh-uh, just different." I panted, as my climax got closer.

"Are you going to come?"

"Soon." I panted.

My wife crawled out to where she had room to move and shifted to her hands and knees again, this time brining her face over mine. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me softly, her hand stroking up and down my stomach and chest. She found one of my nipples with her fingers, as her tongue parted my lips and forced its way into my mouth. "Mmmmmmmm" I groaned, as my body inched even closer to letting go. She finished the kiss and crawled a little further down my body, her lips reaching for my nipples while her big soft tits hung down into my face. I grasped both soft orbs and drew one to my mouth, sucking the nipple in while she used her tongue to tease around my left nipple.

"Oh shit." I grunted as she used her teeth to gently grip my surprisingly sensitive nipple. I felt my body jerk in response to the sudden change in sensations, a surge of cum lancing up into Abby, as she pounded herself on me.

"FUCK YES!" She cried out, as she slammed herself down on my spurting cock, the shudders running through her body growing so strong I could feel her whole body shaking as she sat on me. I lay there, jerking and spasming, as my body pumped whatever cum might have been left, into her. After the amount of sex I'd had the last few days, I doubted it was much, but that didn't stop my body from trying.,

I lay there panting, as my wife let go of my nipple and moved back to gently kiss me for several seconds. "Why?"

"Because I wanted you to be thinking of me, when you came." She whispered.

"I don't know if it's hot out here, or if I'm just getting that turned on again, but I think we need to get in the water and cool off before I come down there and make him lick my pussy." Toto said from the bench seat she was sitting on, her fingers between her own legs, slowly stroking herself.

"I think that's a good idea." Abby panted. "As soon as my body lets me move again."

"It did look like a good one," Toto giggled.

"A LONG one if nothing else. Shit, I think I came the whole time."

Toto got up, walked past me. She found the compartment with the floats in it and dug several out, laying them on the deck before taking one to the stern. She put down the ladder and climbed down, into the thigh deep water. "Damn this feels good." I heard her say from the lake.

Abby got off my lap and shakily made her way to the water as well. Sue helped me up and the three of us climbed down into the lake, one after another. Once we were all floating in a group, it seemed like hands were moving around, grabbing and teasing, including Toto slipping a hand between my wife's legs. To my surprise she stiffened, but didn't stop her.

"So, I have a question." I asked Sue, as we floated next to each other, her hand grasping my slowly hardening dick. "I know we said we wouldn't ever ask about past relationships, before we met. But after all this, I can't help but wonder if there was something that happened that made you want to do what you did?"

"What I did? You mean cheat on you?"

"No. More specifically, what you did last night, but yeah, I guess doing it with four guys at once too."

"You really want me to answer?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Then you'll have to answer one for me."

"Okay."

"Before we met, when I was a senior in high school. Some friends and I got kinda drunk. There were six of us, my best friend Jenny and four guy friends. I didn't mean to get drunk, but I did somehow. Someone suggested playing spin the bottle. It was okay, we did some kissing and groping and stuff. Then Jenny spun it and it landed on me. Well, the guys all wanted to see us take off each other's clothes and make out. So, we did. Touching and kissing and such. Once we were naked, I realized that the guys had gotten naked too, and the next thing I knew I was on my back with one guy fucking my pussy and another dick in my mouth. Jenny was the same way, but on all fours. There was no doubt she was enjoying the hell out of it. Tom was fucking my mouth and when he got ready to come, I pulled off, not wanting to, you know, take his cum in my mouth. He groused about how I ruined it, but I told him to fuck off. The guy that was fucking Jenny in the mouth came, and she crawled over and kissed me, sharing his cum with me, well, not sharing, but forcing it into my mouth. She said, I just had to get used to the taste of cum, and then I'd take it down like a trooper. I didn't tell her how much I hated that she did that. I also never told her, how much I hated that she arranged that whole thing, just so the guys could fuck the two of us. I was a virgin up until then."