Camping Exposure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I don't, you're going to be coming on my face."

"I don't care. You can still do what you want, but make me come. God, I want to come so bad. I've been staring at your cock so long. When you do it. When you make me come up there, do it. Put it in me."

"You're sure?" I whispered.

"Yes. No. I'm not sure."

I chuckled. "I can understand that." I leaned close to her ass again and pushed my face between her cheeks, licking her pussy as she bent over further, giving me even more access to her excited clit. I reached one hand to her breasts, slipping it between her soft mound and the deck it was laying on. I massaged her massive mammary while I licked and teased her clit, pushing her quickly toward the orgasm that she was waiting for. I let my fingers find her nipple and squeeze it, as I flicked her clit, as quickly as I could.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh fuck fuck." She moaned, as her body shuddered and trembled before me. I eased my attentions to her clit and let her climax pass. At least if I didn't get her off the other way, this way she had a nice orgasm. She seemed to realize I was done and pushed herself the rest of the way up the ladder. I followed, my rock-hard cock waving side to side with each step. She stepped to the shade provided by the Bimini top and turned around. "Well Tom? Here I am. Naked. Your turn!"

"You're serious?"

"You made the bet! Now it's time to put up or shut up! You're always trying to get me into sexy revealing outfits, well, now it's your turn. Lose the suit and show these ladies something. Who knows, maybe I will wear one of those outfits. But if you don't do this, you know damn well I never will."

He seemed briefly torn; but, like most guys, his wife's suggestion that she might wear something sexy or revealing, was enough to tip the scales. He was soon standing on the back of their boat, naked, his hardon in his hand. I didn't have any lotion, so, like I did with Sue, I used sunblock. I stepped behind her and gently wrapped my arms around her. If being with Liz taught me anything, it was that there was no substitute, for being turned on. The more she was turned on, the easier it would be to get what she wanted, and being nervous wouldn't help.

I moved my hands to her big soft tits and began to massage them, feeling how hard her nipples still were, clearly, not yet finished being excited from her last climax. I leaned my face next to hers, as I rubbed my hands around and over her big breasts, squeezing and massaging them. "If you think your husband isn't enjoying this, just look over there. Focus on him. Focus on his hard dick and his hand sliding along it, getting all turned on watching you right now. I'm guessing he's wanted to get you outside, naked, for a long time and now, here you are."

"He has." She whispered, as I squatted down a little. I felt my dick slide down her butt crack and then my head move between her thighs. Not too far. Her thick thighs didn't leave much gap, but for the moment, that was fine with me. I straightened a little, feeling my engorged head press up against her lips. As wet and excited as she seemed to be, I didn't expect to have trouble sliding into her, but looking at the size of her husband, I didn't want to force it too fast. I felt my head press against the entrance to her depth and then held it there while I massaged and teased her breasts. "Last chance to say no." I whispered.

"I know I shouldn't. I know it's wrong. But I still want it. It looks so big, and it made her come so hard, I want to feel it."

"Alright." I whispered back, straightening my legs a little more, the motion forcing my fat mushroom head up toward her, spreading her lips and forcing her entrance to expand to let me pass.

She moaned softly, as my head moved slowly into her, sliding deeper and deeper into her, as I straightened my legs. "Ohmygod, I'm going to come again," she whispered, her legs starting to tremble slightly.

"It's alright. If it does, it does. Just let your body feel it all. Feel everything I'm doing." I started to rock my hips, pushing my fat dick in and out of her tight, wet pussy. She moaned again, her hands grabbing one of my arms and squeezing it to her as her legs trembled more. In and out I slide, moving my free arm down until my fingers could curl between her legs. I let my middle finger find her clit, knowing I was going to have to work quickly. Her climax as already on her and I needed to work her orgasm to even higher heights if I wanted her to squirt, which was the whole point. In and out, I stroked as my finger teased over and around her clit.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" She cried loudly, over and over, as I teased her clit and squeezed her nipple. She was almost there, if I could just find exactly the right spot with my head. I did what I could to change the angle slightly, putting more force on the front side of her vagina. I felt her suddenly stiffen as I stroked quickly in and out of her, a huge gasp and then a long, deep cry of "ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!" slipped from her. Her whole body stiffened and she squirted her pussy juice out past my cock to spray onto the deck. Her body spasmed and another long, wet stream sprayed from her as she leaned back against me. I hooked my arm under her breasts, as she sagged back even more. I reached back and twisted the driver's seat around and let myself sit back into it, pulling her back with me, her legs spreading as she sat on my lap, panting and shaking.

I held her, my dick still deep in her squeezing pussy, no longer massaging her, but just trying to stroke her and let the intense orgasm pass. "What the fuck did you do?" She finally managed to pant. "I almost passed out."

"Nothing much."

"Bullshit." She moaned. "What was it?"

"As it was explained to me, there are four erogenous zones on the female body. Nipples, clit, butt hole and the really important one most people have trouble with, the front side of the vagina near the pubic bone. There's a bundle of nerves there that help with childbirth, but if they're stimulated during an orgasm, well, the effect can be powerful."

"No shit." She whispered, as her husband climbed the ladder, concern on his face.

"You alright sweetie? You hurt?"

"Oh God no. it was just so intense that I almost passed out." She said breathlessly. "But now I know what he did."

"What's that?"

"Explain it to him while I catch my breath."

"Uh, sure." I said feeling a little awkward. "There's four erogenous zones on a woman's body. Well, at least four. Her nipples, her clit, her butt hole, yeah, I know, gross, right? And the fourth is a bundle of nerves on the inside of her vaginal wall, on the front side, usually just behind the pubic bone. Those are designed to trigger the pushing reaction for childbirth when they get pressed on. But if you stimulate them during an orgasm, it can create a tremendously intense reaction."

"Stimulate them? How?" he asked, looking down at his wife's spread legs and my rock-hard cock sticking up between them glistening with her juices. "You mean, that you..."

"Tom! Don't say it. You dared me, you can't be upset with him."

He frowned and nodded. "Alright."

"All he did was use his dick to stimulate that spot. That's all it was. Nothing more. Don't get your boxers bunched up, alright?"

"Seems an awful lot like fucking to me."

She laughed a little. "Tell you what. You pretend you didn't find out how he did it, and I'll wear that red bikini of hers all weekend. Then you can practice it any time you want."

"Standing up does best. Puts pressure in just the right places." I said, "trust me, it was her request. I didn't force her."

"The red bikini? You mean that little tiny one, the one with the thong bottom?"

"That's the one. But you might have to trim a little hair for me to wear it. You won't mind, will you."

"Um. Uh, no, I won't mind." He agreed; I didn't know what this bikini looked like, but I suspected it was FAR from capable of covering her huge tits.

"Good. Now. I think I need to send Arline over. She lost her part of the bet too." She stood up and turned to look at me. "Don't go away." She took her husband's hand and walked him to the ladder and climbed down. The two waded away and then swam to their boat.

I really couldn't have cared if I did it to the other wife or not. To be honest, poking Janise had me so damn close to shooting when she came that I couldn't help but be disappointed. But I waited and watched Arline dive in and swim to the boat. She was a fast swimmer, and did the crawl or free style or whatever they call it these days, all the way to the stern of the boat. She climbed the ladder, still wearing part of her bikini.

"Okay. You did it. She did it. Whatever. So now I have to, so let's get at it."

"Really? With an attitude like that I doubt I could get you to even have a little orgasm. You're not turned on, you're combative. I wouldn't waste my time, but if you wanna bend over and let me fuck you until I come, well, I wouldn't mind. I'm kinda ready to come."

"What? What the fuck are you saying? You won't do that?"

"Uh-uh. I'm saying that I can't. Not with that attitude. You have to want to come. You have to feel seduced, and fucked and turned on really good. Putting out isn't the same thing."

She stepped to the bench seat and plopped down on it. "I can't believe she did it. I mean, she's so, so, closed, to things like that."

"If I've learned anything in the last week, it's that people can surprise you."

"I guess."

"So, you can go back and tell your husband it's safe. I'm not going to fuck you or touch your pussy or anything. You're just not into it, and you need to be."

"You're serious?"

"Uh huh."

"I don't get it. How did you get her to want it?"

"She already did. When I started licking her pussy on the ladder, she was almost ready to climax right there. She had to be thinking about it for a while, imagining it, thinking about how it was going to feel. She was ready. I didn't have to convince her of anything."

"This is crazy!"

"Can I ask a question? What's with the red bikini?"

"What about the red bikini?"

"She's going to wear it for him the rest of the weekend."

"Holy shit. Say it isn't so! Oh God, well, this should be interesting."

"Why is that?"

"The red bikini is the smallest thing I have. It barely covers my nipples, and you can see, mine are a lot smaller than hers. And the bottom, it's a super tiny thong. I mean, it's so tiny that if I bend over you can see at least half of my pussy, and that's if I have it pulled down as far as I can. I got it to tease my husband, but I never wear it in public. I only brought it, because she dared me to wear it at least once, this weekend for him"

I chuckled. "I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't been here. I think your sweet, conservative friend was planning on something interesting. And I'd be willing to bet it would have exposed her a lot more than you would have expected. Well, I'm going to get wet. It's getting hot." I got up and started for the stern.

"Wait! You're really not going to do that to me?"

"Do you want me to?"

She was silent for a moment. "Actually, I do. At least now."

"How does your husband feel about you getting fucked by another guy?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because if you stay, I'm going to lay you down right there on that pad, stand between your legs and fuck you until you come for me like that. Then I'm going to unload in you because I'm so fucking horny it almost hurts."

"Did you, did you fuck her?"

"I only have two hands. Can't hit three places at once any other way, at least not alone."

"I don't think I can do that. I mean, it isn't right, is it?"

"No. it isn't. Tell you what. I'll make you come as best I can without that, if you get me off when we're done, because I'm not joking about it hurting. My dick feels like it's going to burst."

"Okay. I promise. Now what?"

I stood up and patted the large padded area on top of two back-to-back storage compartments that formed the back of the part of the bench seat, as well as the divider to the back portion of the boat where the other two fishing seats were. She moved and sat down and then I laid her down on her back. I pulled her bikini bottom off, leaving her as naked as I was. Her pussy was completely shaved, her tan extending almost completely to her inner labia, only a very narrow strip of creamy white skin on her full outer lips remaining. I lifted and spread her legs and stepped between them. I teasingly rubbed my engorged head up and down her wet slit, she had a look of concern on her face, but she didn't stop me as I dipped the tip of my head between her lips and searched out her hard clit.

I rubbed my head up and down her wet lips, letting the tip rub up and over her clit with each motion, drawing a moan from her lips after several minutes. I so wanted to push it right into her, but I'd promised and I didn't think I should cheat on that. "What do you think? Does it feel good?"

"Oh yeah."

"Can you imagine how it would feel if I just pushed into you right now, let my big fat dick slide into you? Can you feel me pushing it into you?" I asked, as I let two fingers press into her vagina instead of my dick. Think about that fat dick sliding in and out of you." I whispered, as I pulled my dick away and knelt down. I lowered my face to her pussy and began to lick and tease her clit, while I was stroking my two fingers in and out of her. She moaned, loudly this time, and I could taste her juices getting less tangy and more sweet, I knew I was having the effect I wanted. I reached, with my free hand, past her leg and up to her right nipple. I gently began to squeeze and tease it, drawing gasps from her. I worked my fingers in and out of her for almost five minutes, my tongue getting tired from teasing her. But I was having the impact. She wanted it. She wanted that climax and I knew she was about ready.

"Oh God. Stop teasing me and make me come! Oh God! Fuck me! Put your dick in and fuck me. God, I want it so bad. I watched what you did to her. I want to feel it. I want to feel you make me come like that." She moaned breathlessly. "Please fuck me. It looks so big. Please don't tease me anymore and make me come around you!"

I curled my fingers up and found that spot behind her pubic bone. I knew I had found it when her whole body suddenly stiffened and trembled. "OHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed, as I frantically licked her clit and stroked the tips of both fingers across that spot behind her pubic bone. My fingers barely reached, but in this position I could manage. "OHHHH FUCK YES!" She screamed again, as her climax washed over her. Her body sent its stream of juices from her, spattering on my neck and chest as she spasmed and trembled.

"God. Fuck me with your dick. Oh please. Fuck me with it and then come all over me. I want to see you coming on my body." She gasped, I pulled my face from her pussy and stood up between her legs again. Her pussy was dripping on the floor, as I aimed my head to her lips and pushed it into her. "Oh God. OH GOD. OHHHHH GOD YES!" She cried, as my dick pushing into her pushed her over the edge again, sending out another huge spray of her cum. Her whole body shuddered and trembled, as I pumped my shaft in and out with abandon, each impact of my thighs with her ass making her tits roll on her chest. In and out I thrust, feeling the need, the urgency, grow. I was moments from coming, when I pulled out of her. I wrapped my hand around my dick and stroked it feverishly for only a few moments, before I sent a long rope of sticky cum, sailing through the air to land on her tits. Shot after shot, of pent up cum, squirted out onto her tits and stomach until I was left between her legs, panting, leaking the last, of my cum, onto her shaved mound.

"Holy shit." She whispered.

"Sorry," I panted. "I shouldn't have done that."

"I asked for it." She managed to say, as she gasped for breath.

"Yeah, but I told you I wouldn't."

"No one's perfect. At least we both got fucked, so we can deal with it together."

"I suppose." I said, pulling from her, then falling back into the chair. "God, I'm whipped."

"I don't doubt it." I heard my wife say from where she was sitting in the bow of the boat, in one of the fishing seats. I hadn't even seen her climb in through the front.

"I'm sorry, you didn't need to watch that."

"Actually, I did. It was exactly what I needed to see. Wanna know why? Because it's almost exactly what happened to me that first time. I didn't go into it, planning it. I didn't even think sex was going to happen. But he touched me in ways that made me want it more than anything else at that point. Just like you did to her. You made her want your dick. You made her want to have that climax and you made her beg you for it, even though that isn't what you were trying to do. I think Adam was trying to make it happen. In fact, I think Judy wanted it to happen because he did it to her and it made her feel guilty about fucking her own son."

"And that was what happened that first time?"

"It was. You did good. You did every bit as good as Adam did to me. I had no idea you could even do that."

"Well, I have had a little instruction, in the last few days." I said seriously.

"Well, now that you got that done, what say we go in for some lunch?"

"I could deal with that. And maybe a nap?"

"Maybe a nap," she agreed.

I helped Arline to the back of the boat, holding her bikini bottom, and then helped her down into the water. She waded away while I helped Toto and Abby back in the boat. We all dressed in what little we had and headed back to camp, leaving the other two couples to deal with the results of what I had done. Maybe I had a better understanding now, of what happened and how she got tricked into cheating on me. I was still not happy that she kept going back, but I could forgive her for that first time now.