Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no no. That's not what I meant," Ashley said. She looked pointedly at my crotch.

"I pretty sure my little man is down for the count," I said, "One big blowout and..."

I looked down. I was like a sundial. An oil derrick. A flagpole stacked on top of the Washington Monument. How had I not noticed this?

Then I did notice.

I was stiffer than stiff. My balls were knotted and full. I looked again at Ashley. The nipples of her ever-so-perfect pert parts were pushing through her top like buds at springtime.

"Holy fuck," I said. My cock jerked, happily

"Pretty much," Ashley said.

I looked around. Sam had his hands over himself, like he was giving his penis some shade. Kristen and Emma were practically rolling on the deck.

"Hey guys!" Emma called out, "I think we need to go play some cards."

*

We sprinted downstairs, jumbling each other on the way down.

The night before, my junk had felt ready to burst into flame. Now it was on fucking fire. I kept reaching down and squeezing my cock. I couldn't stop.

We flew into our old circle as if we might actually be playing cards. Emma, my little faucet, looked like she'd peed her bikini bottoms they were so dark. Ashley didn't even bother with bashfulness, she started rubbing her crotch against the carpet as soon as she flopped down on the ground. She strained and shuddered with each drag. Kristen, poor Kristen, seemed unable to understand any of this. She was bright pink, holding her knees up to her chin, rocking back and forth.

"Holy fucking fuck," Emma said.

"Just... just deal the fucking cards," Ashley told me, her voice tremulous. The sunlight bursting through the windows somehow accentuated the darkness of the room. I could still see all I needed to.

I quickly shuffled, then practically threw a card at each person.

"Fucking magic juice," Sam said. He was holding his crotch like a little boy that desperately has to pee.

Ashley took one look at her card and threw it on the ground.

"Fuck!"

"I think... I think maybe we shouldn't play," Emma said.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ashley asked.

"No. I mean... I mean maybe everyone ought to... y'know... Relieve some pressure first," Emma said, "I mean... oh! This... This is just cruel."

She was already demonstrating what she had in mind, right hand jammed into the waistband of her bikini.

"Thank fucking God!"

Ashley didn't even bother to wait for group consensus. She just ripped off her bottoms and plunged her fingers into her juicy puss.

"Ahhhhhh," she sighed. Her face relaxed. Her legs tightened.

Sam shucked his shorts with an angry grunt. His hand was flying up and down his shaft so fast you couldn't even see what he was working.

I reached into my trunks and grabbed hold. I couldn't help it. It was weird. I didn't want to. I just... needed to. I was a thirsty man gulping down water, knowing I'd be puking it back up and too dehydrated to care. I just... I couldn't stop myself.

At least I had the decency to keep it in my shorts, I thought.

"Ahhhhh"

Ashley again. She was spanking her clitty like the naughtiest little clitoris that ever clitted.

"Ah! AH!"

Emma. Her bottoms were gone, as well. Her digits squished and squirted as she jammed one hand into her hungry puss and the other pinched and squeezed at her clit.

I ran my hand up and down my cock. Fuck that felt good. FUCK. I couldn't get the rhythm going. There went decency along with my shorts.

Everyone was out and on display.

Except Kristen.

Kristen was sitting there, rocking back and forth faster and faster. She glanced left and right: prey surrounded by hungry predators, waiting for them to feed.

"I can't... I don't..."

I couldn't tell if she was telling herself or us. Her body was certainly trying to help her along. She might rock about for hours and not get there, but damned if it wasn't going to try.

"Ffffffffuck. Fuck fuck," Emma said. She was still rubbing. So was I. We all were, in an orchestra of squicking and slapping and stroking. Ooohing and ahhhing and moaning.

Ashley was the first to go.

"Oh," she said.

"Oh. OH. OH!"

Ashley snapped still and shuddered. Her head thrown back. Silent scream. Whole body shaking.

Then she fell back. Stretched languidly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she said.

Sam was next. He just grunted, then little white droplets went everywhere-his hand, his chest, Ashley.

"That's it... there's a good boy.

Ashley moaned contentedly as his sperm rained down over her legs and chest. She reached down and rubbed it into her tits. Took the rest into her mouth. A glob of sperm hung happily from one of her tight blonde curls.

Sam leaned back against the wall and sighed. His eyes glazed over.

Em and I were still going at it. Kristen was stuck in neutral.

"Uhhhhhhooooohhhhh," Emma cried.

"Please. I can't... I don't..."

Kristen sounded near tears. She pulled her swimsuit up to her stomach and drove her hand down into herself. Trying to mimic what Emma was doing. She rubbed her clit. Pumped her fingers. It was sloppy. Out of rhythm. She was playing the big show without ever showing up to rehearsals. The crowd was not going wild.

"You...you can do it Kris," Emma said, still rocking and rolling.

"I can't, Oh god, I can't," Kristen said.

"Sssssssoooo close," Emma said. She was really going at it. Sparks practically flew from her fingers.

"Please," Kristen said, "Please."

Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm.

"Jay."

It was Emma. Her juice was running down my forearm like we were standing in the rain.

"JJ," Emma said, "You've got to help Kristen, ok? Just... just help her out. Get her started."

I looked around the room, wondering why Em chose me and not someone better suited. Then I realized. Wait! What the fuck was I doing? I didn't want someone better suited. I wanted me!

I scrambled over to Kristen and sat across from her. We were both bottomless. I moved to adjust my cock. For a moment, it must have looked like I was getting ready to go in her. Kristen spread her thighs slightly, as if welcoming me in. Holy fuck!

I pulled her hands off her puss. It was a fight, like making her give up a favorite toy. Fingers bent, forearms bent, I helped her lift her arms above her head and then pulled her bathing suit up after them. Her breasts jumbled happily, then hid behind the thick blonde curtains of her hair.

Then I gently lowered her hands over to my own cock. Helped her clasp her fingers around it.

"Oh!" she said. She jumped back a little.

"It's so... I didn't..."

Kristen reached out again and took hold. My dick shook in appreciation. Carefully, she squeezed, then rubbed. Kristen didn't have tiny hands, but she could still stack both around my member. She looked nervous, driven. Desirous, afraid.

"It's ok," I said, "I'll help you if you'll help me."

She nodded. Tentative.

I wrapped my hands over hers, still clutching my shaft. I moved her hands up and down. Showed her the motion. I let go and she kept going.

"Ohhhhh. That's a girl," I told her. Her fingers, quick and long with Easter-pink nails, looked so fucking sexy on my dick I almost didn't need her to move them.

I reached across and found her snatch. It was dripping. Pungent. Her little hole was open and drooling. Practically screaming for satisfaction. I dipped my fingers inside and collected her juices. I spread them over her vulva. Paid special attention to her clit.

Fingering Kristen at that moment was like starting to write someone else's novel midstream. I knew how things were supposed to end but I wasn't really sure where she had left off or how she intended to get there.

Guys are easy. One quick lesson and Kristen was priming my pump like a porn star. She wasn't subtle or perfect, but fuck, she didn't need to be.

Girls... girls have a whole different erector set and it shows. Getting a girl off the first time is fucking hard. There's all sorts of steps and buttons and they all work differently. If a girl's never gotten herself off before? If she can't even tell you what she wants? Forget it. It's like building a Lamborghini. From scratch. Without the instructions.

I did my best. Her clit seemed ready for action so I used my thumb and started rubbing.

"Oh!" Kristen cried, "Oh... Oh God!"

At that moment I heard Emma start to cry out.

"Yes! Oh FUCK! There it is! There. It. Is!"

I risked glancing over and saw my little sis stiffen and tumble over onto her side, her hand still jammed between her legs.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," she sobbed.

I turned my attention back to Kristen.

"Help," she said, needy. Full of desire and oh so afraid.

"A little lighter," I told her.

"A little harder," she told me.

I pressed down onto her clitty more.

"No no, not slower," I said, "just...loosen... Yeah. There it is. You've got it."

"Your penis it's so... so warm. So hard. So soft."

"You like it?"

"It's fucking awesome."

I was so shocked I almost dropped her clitty. She smiled at me, big and bold with bright blue eyes and shining white teeth. Where had this Kristen been hiding?

"Your... your puss is pretty fantastic, too."

Kristen smiled, then scooched forward, ever so slightly. I re-engaged my thumb on Kristen's clit, then swung my fingers down and placed my pointer in her pussy.

"Faster," she said.

I started pumping my finger in and out.

"Harder."

I added another finger. Her little snatch seemed somehow even tighter now. A mouth, suckling hard and hungry. She could have pulled an extra thick milkshake from straw to cervix at that moment.

I twisted my fingers up. Let them search a little. It moved my thumb off her clit. Kristen clutched my cock as hard as she could, reaching for a railing before the fall down the stairs.

I brought my free hand up and started rubbing her clitty again. Kristen loosened her grip a little. I traced my fingers along the walls of her cunt. Hunting.

"Oh," Kristen said. Her pretty, agile hands stopped pumping.

"Keep going," I said.

"Uh huh."

There it was. The spongy little square from which all goodness goes.

I pressed down with the pads of my fingers.

"oh! OH SHIT!" Kristen cried, "I... Oh! ffffFFFUCK!"

I started rubbing back and forth on her g spot. Moved my thumb in time on her clit. Pinching her power button between my fingers. I had finally figured out how to get Kristen's instrument playing and now? Now I was going to fucking JAM.

Kristen was shaking now. Panting. She couldn't keep her rhythm on my shaft. More like holding on for dear life.

"oh FUCK!" Kristen cried, "Keep... Keep rubbing. Faster. Faster. Like that. Oh... oh something is... oh god I think I might..."

Then suddenly she stopped, as if frozen in place. She looked up at me, bright blue eyes glowing through golden waterfalls of beautiful blonde, shining hair.

"I want you to cum," she told me, "I NEED you to cum."

"OK," I said, not stopping, "But you first."

She eyed me for a moment. Smiled sort of shyly.

Threw her head back and howled.

"OHHHHHHHH! Oh SHIT. Oh my fucking GOD."

Then she snapped back, bearing down. Her pussy clenched at my fingers. Hard. Snapping down.

"Huuuuurrrrrrrrr," Kristen growled. Her immense breasts shook and trembled. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

Then her hands shot out, grabbed my cock, and started pumping it for dear life. Up down. Up down. UP... Sperm raced to me shaft and then rocketed up and out - blasting forth. A fire hose of fertility.

"Oh FUCK!" I cried. My eyes rolled back, the pleasure peaked, radiated out from my cock all the way up my arms, to the tips of my fingers, the flats of my feet - all in tension, and yet totally tranquil. My penis pistoned in Kristen's unpracticed hands. I practically painted the pretty girl with my powerful pearlescence. Blast after blast of seed splattered over Kristen's freckled cheeks. Her pointed, pinkish nipples. Her golden waterfalls of hair.

It was fucking glorious.

Kristen shook and shuddered with every blast, like every splash caused her pussy to just quiver and ache at what was lost, left useless outside her ravenous womb.

Then Kristen and I collapsed backwards, spent. I looked around. Everyone was in the same position. Blown back. We looked like a party, post-grenade.

"Fucking magic juice," I said.

"Fuck yeah," Sam said.

"Maybe we... maybe we shouldn't have had the second drink," Emma said.

"I think the first was far too much," Ashley said.

"Whatever. It's over."

I looked down at my cock - sticky with my own juice, a little red from Kristen's impassioned rubbing. But also, still, stuck in sun dial mode. Maybe even worse than before.

Fuck.

It wasn't the end. Just the beginning.

"Finally," Ashley said, "Can we play some fucking cards?"

*

It was just past noon. It was hot and dark under the heavy sunlight. The boat already stank of sex. We were all covered in (mostly) our own juices and nearly nothing else. Ashley and Emma were bottomless. Ashley's cute little blonde pubes looked damp, darker. Emma was mostly shaved, just a little brown patch upon her pubis. They both still had their tops on. Kristen had tossed away her bathing suit during our little tete a tete - I imagined my parents would probably find it under a couch on some far future weekend.

Sam and I had discarded our trunks in the moment. We were both naked and hardly cared. Sam's member was no more relaxed than mine. The girls didn't have erections (well, they almost certainly did, but the visible difference between an erect clit and a flaccid one is like figuring out if your coach class airplane seat is in its full, upright position). But the women all looked like a glacier post global warming: hard nipples from the cold, dripping pussies from the heat.

In that moment, right before the first deal, I made a decision. I would stop paying attention to everyone else and just focus on what I wanted. Kristen seemed raring to go and so I would give her a good spin. Sam wanted to show Ashley his moves and I wasn't going to stand in his way. That left Emma without a dance partner, but, well, I was free to ignore that little issue. Last night I'd done everything in my power to keep her from everyone else and so she'd chosen her only option: me. Now I'd let her go do what (or who) she wanted. Y'know, within limits. I was being generous, not insane.

The first round of play was perfunctory. Half naked went to whole naked before anyone could deal twice. Ashley's Amazing MammariesTM (Patent Pending. All rights reserved) were the first to make their return engagement and, wow, let me tell you, I might have undersold those beauties last time around. They were just so perky and perfect - round and wonderful. You couldn't sculpt a better set.

Then Emma's little titties came out to play and I was rethinking that entire previous paragraph. Yes, she had the smallest boobs of the bunch, but the way they stood so proudly over the great plains of her well-toned tummy, they were living proof that not only does size not matter, it's a uniquely stupid way to judge anything.

But then, of course, I looked over at Kristen's already exposed chest and holy fuck, maybe I was wrong twice. Because Kristen's bountiful bosom, pink and freckled and wondrously wobbly...

I mean, look, I could have spent all day just moving from pair to pair and picking each as the superior. It was an overabundance of riches for me (and Sam, I suppose) to enjoy.

Clothes disposed of, we went right into the next part without even a pause. Ashley kissed Kristen, on the cheek, chastely, and Kristen seemed to almost moan in want for something more. Sam kissed Emma, just a quick peck on the lips, and I found I hardly even minded. Not too much, anyway. I got a wet one from Ashley with some good tongue action. It was nice, actually. Almost friendly. If friends tapped tongues, I mean.

Then Kristen, still hungry from her last amuse bouche, bet kiss. Before I could put my own mouth out there, Sam jumped in and called. He was acting before me and it gave him a huge advantage. Hadn't noticed that.

Sam made a big show of leaning over. He ran his hand through Kristen's amazing hair, then pressed his lips to hers. I watched her whole body rise to the occasion, as if trying to slide herself inside of him, mouth first. He clutched her head close. Ran his hand lightly over her left breast.

Kristen made a little squeak. Her tongue slipped into Sam's mouth. She sighed. Happy.

Sam pulled away.

Kristen stared off into the distance. He'd broken her brain, the bastard. He smiled at her, glanced at me knowingly, then smiled at her again.

"That was... really nice, Sam," Kristen said.

"It was fucking hot," Ashley said.

It was. Dammit. In that moment, I remembered how I'd lost my high school love, Kate, to my best friend Sam. I might have been alright with the ladies, but here I was competing with a master. And, once again, I was about to get schooled.

On the last hand of the round, I somehow ended up owing Emma a kiss. I tried to plant one on her cheek, but she turned suddenly and I found myself lip to lip with my sister. Emma didn't try to snake her tongue, but she pressed her mouth to mine with such intensity, it was sexual all the same. I felt this little spark travel from her lips and right up my spine. My impossibly hard dick found a way to get just that little bit harder.

We separated and she shot me a dirty look. Not an angry glare, oh no, more of a... a stare down that screamed of hatred but also hunger. I could empathize with gazelles, I realized. And I was already in a circle of scavengers.

Then she smiled at me, brightly, and gave her tiny tits a little jiggle.

Uh oh.

*

Round three, still no break from playing. Last night's marathon game was over and now everyone was sprinting for the finish line. Everyone started to take their shots at each other. Nothing below the belt, though. Not yet.

Ashley, to her credit, seemed to accept she had the best chest assets and so shared her riches around. She raised to a breast bobble with her very first hand. Emma smooth called and won the right to a little ruffling. She reached over and clasped Ash's breasts with her dexterous digits.

Ash and Em chorused a little sigh.

"Fuck," Emma said.

"Nice, right?"

"Fucking fantastic."

Ashley managed to look sheepish as she smiled.

"I see what you boys were talking about," Emma said. Then she looked down at her own boobs, almost piteously.

"Don't be like that," Ashley said, "Your tits are fucking fantastic, too. The kind an older brother - or anyone really - would appreciate, I bet. In fact, I believe I will make that very bet on the next hand."

Emma smiled so bright, she could have lit the room.

Instead, however, when Ashley bet boobs, Sam and I up splitting the pot. I got the right and he got the left, a compromise we both were happy to agree to and we both took our time worshipping at the holy alter of Ashley's boobosity. As we split our time on Ashley, Sam and I shared a knowing smile, running our hands roughshod - petting, tweaking, hefting, rubbing - over Ash's amazing breasts. She smiled half-happy, half-put upon. Like a mother cat nursing her kittens.

Emma and Kristen both liked what they saw, clearly, and tried to emulate the same situation of one boy per breast. Sadly, they had more mixed results. It's hard to create a situation where two people share equally, by accident. Even when you make it clear that that's exactly what you're going for. Instead, Sam got to take a ride on Kristen's Matterhorns and I, somehow, again, ended up sitting with my sibling.