Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had arrived at the party around eleven and Beth noticed a clock showed that it was now midnight. Ann had warned her that these parties lasted until dawn. She stepped into the bathroom and was no sooner soaping sperm off her body under the shower then the curtain was pulled back and a handsome black man joined her. He reached out and squeezed her breasts. Beth's eyes widened in surprise. "You're Max Johnson?" She'd seen him in the movie "Jamie Goes Black earlier that week.

"That's right slut," he told her, lifting her up by her ass and lowering her down over his perfectly straight 14" cock. "Jaime and I are here on our honeymoon."

"Oh god, fuck me, Max" she cried as inch after inch impaled her needy pussy.

"I like this tight white pussy," said Max. "Solomon hire you?"

"Yes," said Beth both answering him and crying out as she orgasmed.

"I'll have to ask him to sign you over to me. I own Cockbreakers studio in LA. You wanna work for me doncha, slut?"

"Yes! Yes, anything you want, just fuck me," screamed Bethany as she orgasmed again.

Forty-five minutes later, Beth was still under the shower, stooping and trying to scoop Max's sperm from her pussy. He had wandered off leaving her alone to clean up. Finally, feeling clean, Beth exited the shower and was about to turn it off when a voice said, "Leave it on." Beth turned to see a dazed looking teen girl covered in sperm. She was one of the contestants, but Beth didn't recognize her. The girl passed her and stepped into the shower as Beth toweled herself dry.

Beth wandered nude through the room. She paused at the entrance to the main bedroom in the suite. Jaime Jennison, the porn star was on the bed with three black men. Large black cocks were shoved in each hole. "My wife's been with hundreds of men, but she used to refuse having sex with black men," whispered a voice in her ear. Beth turned around to see Max was standing beside her again. She felt guilty for spying on his wife then immediately realized how stupid that thought was. "I was her first black man." Max took Beth's hand and moved it over to his stiff cock. She grabbed the huge shaft and started stroking it. "Once she had that cock in her, she married me, signed her studio over to me, and now she only fucks black men both on camera and in real life. How about you?" Max started pulling back.

"Only black men," Beth murmured. She never released his cock from her grip and he led her over to a nearby couch. "I'm only going to fuck black men from now on," she promised.

"Good. Now bend over that couch and spread those ass cheeks."

Beth was soon screaming as Max fucked her ass. Soon a foot long black cock appeared bobbing before her face. She looked up to see Sharpspeare grinning down at her as he shoved his cock in her mouth. "Nice to see you again, Miss Dutton," said Sharpspeare.

Max flooded her ass with semen a short time later and ten minutes after that Beth was gulping down Sharpspeare's cum. Both men quickly left her still leaning over the couch and before she could push herself to her feet, another black man was forcing his cock into her ass. Beth never even saw his face. After he finished, she quickly got off the couch before another black man showed up. Her ass couldn't hold any more sperm. Semen squished around and leaked from her anus as she left the room.

Beth entered the hallway again. The party had grown some. Everywhere she looked were black men having sex with white women with a few other races mixed in. She entered the next suite and slipped past two pretty contestants making out. One was blonde and one was brunette. They were kissing and squeezing each others breasts. A black man quickly grabbed them both and pushed them to their knees. The two girls went from kissing each other to fighting over the black man's cock.

An older blonde woman was forced against a wall, her legs wrapped around a black man's waist as he fucked her standing up. He was easily identifiable by the scary metal prosthetic and the white burn scars on his body. Simon didn't notice Beth's stare, but the woman moved her head, opened her eyes, and stared into Beth's. It was Solomon's wife, Ivara King that Simon was fucking. Beth hurried past, hoping for their sake, Solomon didn't catch them, but then Solomon wasn't exactly faithful so why should his wife be?

A moment later Beth ran into Solomon himself. He had one of the contestants spread open legged on a table. His cock was lined up with her pussy. Another black man had his hand on Solomon's cock and was guiding it into the young teen. "Join me Barak and it'll be your giant black cock fucking these white sluts," said King.

Beth glanced at the black man. Nude, her eyes always went first to see how big the black man's cock was and for the first time, she was disappointed. If anything he was smaller then her white boyfriend's. Maybe not, because this black man's little penis seemed to have shrunk and withdrawn up into the scrotum with shame. His body wasn't big and muscular either and he had big ears. His face was dark brown, but he still looked pale. Sweat beaded his forehead. "I have a wife," he told Solomon.

"So do I," replied King, laughing

The black man yanked his hand back from Solomon's cock as it pushed into the teen's pussy. His hand was shaking. There was something familiar about the man. It quickly hit her. She'd seen him last month on television giving a speech at the Democratic National Convention. He was Senator Odama and he had a best selling book out. The party seemed to think he was going places. Now here he was a black man with a white man's penis in a room filled with hung black men. Something wasn't right here. The thought that something strange was going on tugged at Beth's brain. Or maybe all black men weren't hung like horses?

She needed to pee and also to drain some of the cum from her ass so Beth hurried to the room's bathroom. She passed the next bedroom and glanced in. Her sister was lying on her side, kissing another woman, their breasts mashed together. Two black men were behind the women fucking them from behind on their sides. Both men were watching the girls make out as they fucked them. The one fucking Ann was slamming his cock into her hard while the one with the other girl was taking slow leisurely strokes.

Beth watched her sister for ten minutes, fully realizing that she was getting a glimpse of her own future. The thought thrilled her. She wanted to watch some more, but she really had to pee. Apparently, so did the black man already in the bathroom. He however, was standing in the tub, urinating on one of the pageant contestant's breasts as she squeezed them together. Pretty disgusting, thought Beth, but at least that left the toilet free. She sat down, empting her bladder and trying to squeeze some of the sperm out of her ass. She couldn't help but to stare at the couple in the tub. "Pee on my tits," cried the girl. The black man looked indifferent and Beth realized that the girl was the freaky one. After the black man had shaken the urine out of his cock, the girl took it in her mouth and started sucking it to full hardness.

Beth stared fascinated. The black man placed his hand on the girl's forehead and pushed her head back until his cock sprang free. Beth looked up to see that he was staring at her. The black man stepped out of the tub and walked over to Beth, guiding his cock into her mouth. "Get lost," he told the other girl now staring at him in horror and jealousy. She rose to her feet looking like she might cry. "I like this slut's tits better," he explained.

"Fucking Idaho bitch," screamed the girl, giving Beth the finger. A passing black man suddenly scooped her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her off. He obviously didn't care about the size of her tits.

Beth turned her attention to sucking the black man. "Hold off," he told her. "I want to fuck that sweet looking pussy and I've already cum five times tonight."

Beth's mouth tried to follow his cock as he stepped back. He switched places with her, putting the lid down and sitting on the toilet. Beth straddled him and lowered herself down over his big cock. She looked into his eyes as she impaled herself. She recognized him. He was the casino's stage magician. "You're Rondini?"

"Correction. I'm the Amazing Rondini. Now watch me make my cock disappear." He grabbed her waist and pulled her down until she was completely impaled. "Great titties," he said, kneading them. "Big and white just the way I like them." Rondini sucked and bit at her nipples while she rode him to orgasm after orgasm. Two white girls brushed past them and stepped into the shower. They were still in the shower twenty minutes later when Rondini's... the Amazing Rondini's sperm flooded Beth's womb. He lifted her off his shaft and without another word, joined the two girls in the shower. Soon they were in each arm and he was kissing them both. One was stroking his cock and it was rising to full hardness.

Beth wouldn't have minded another shower, but it was too crowded in this one. She left the bathroom and stepping around dozens of couples fucking and sucking, she made her way back to the hall and into another suite. This was as crowded as the last. A black man and two white women were watching a scene in one bedroom. Beth was curious and joined them, staring inside. The sight that greeted her was both disgusting and amazing. An enormous black man with layers of quivering fat covering his body was kneeling on the bed, straddling a white woman. The only fat black man she'd seen was Solomon's bodyguard and it was indeed him. His cock was an absolute monster, probably eighteen inches and the thickest thing Beth had ever seen. It was way too big for a woman's pussy or mouth. Nor was the black man even trying. He was fucking the woman's thighs. He must have been sliding the shaft across her labia because she was humping up against it. The end of the enormous cock was sliding between the woman's huge familiar bosom. Familiar, because it resembled Beth's and Ann's and the breasts that had breast fed her eighteen years ago. Marsha Dutton was lying on her back getting titty fucked by an eighteen inch black cock and she was crying.

"Mom! Are you alright," said Beth, working her way into the room past the voyeurs.

Marsha bent her head down and licked the giant bulbous cock head every bit as big as a baseball if not bigger. She lapped at it every time the fat black man thrust it forwards. "It's so big, Beth," cried Marsha, pausing to lick the head again and continuing when he pulled back. "I can't show it how much I love it." Marsha continued crying.

"You're not doing too bad, Milf," moaned the black man. "You is about to gets me off."

Beth stared at the cock as it swelled up. She moved around the bed to stand facing her mom's head, looking down her mom's body and the enormous black cock that nearly took up her mom's entire torso. She watched as the immense cock slid up so that her mom could kiss it and then it retreated back into her mom's breasts. It slid up and it slid back. The urethra itself had to have been over an inch long on the bulbous monster. The next time he pushed it forwards, Beth leaned down slightly to get a closer look. The long urethra appeared to have opened, like an eye. Beth quickly stood up as the cock head exploded. A wave of milky white semen fanned out from the huge cock head, covering her mom's face and then big fist-sized wads were flying over her mom's head. One caught Beth on the chin before she had stood up completely. Two others hit her breasts. After that, they still came, but they were smaller, splattering against her belly and crotch. The peppering wads of semen quit reaching her, several falling on the bed past her mom's head or in her mom's hair. The obese black man not only covered Beth's front in sperm, but he yanked his cock back through her mom's thighs and covered Marsha's breasts and belly with seed. Finally, he moved his immense bulk around her mom and held the end of his cock out over her mouth. Sperm continued dribbling out and her mom started lapping it up. Beth licked the sperm around her own chin and was immediately jealous of her mom. It was good, the richest she'd tasted, better even then Solomon's. She began scooping lumps of it off her breasts and belly, bringing her fingers up to her mouth to lick off.

There was a smattering of applause from the crowd watching them and then the onlookers moved off. Beth was dripping with cum and really needed another shower. She left the room and was relieved to find the bathroom empty. Beth rubbed soap all over her front, swearing the fat black man's semen must have been enough to fill a two liter soda bottle.

Thirty minutes later, she felt clean enough to step out of the shower, but no sooner had she left the bathroom, then she found herself kneeling before five black men. She tried to touch them, but they stepped back. All five started jerking their big black cocks off while she watched, but they wouldn't let her touch them or suck them. She stared fascinated, turning her head not sure which cock was her favorite. Their cocks grew and soon they were cumming, strands of long white semen shooting out from two of their cocks at first and then it was three cocks and then all five were spraying their seed all over her body.

Beth was coated in sperm again. So much so that she had to wipe it free of her eyes. When she reopened them, the men were gone. Beth licked the sperm around her lips, climbed to her feet and sighed as she went to take another shower.

After Beth had cleaned herself off yet again, she wandered around to the next room. There she found her mom and sister again. Marsha and Ann were sharing a bed, on all fours. Each had a black man fucking them doggy style, while another black man had his cock shoved down their throats.

Beth watched, wishing she could join them, but there wasn't enough room on the bed. A big black hand fell on her shoulder and spun her around. She looked up into the piercing black eyes of a dark skinned over muscled black giant. "Mr. Black," she said.

"Idaho," greeted Marcus Black. He pointed to another black giant behind him. "This is my business partner, "Mr. Brown." Mr. Brown had adopted the bald head and goatee look that Solomon King had.

Beth nodded in greeting and then she glanced down wanting to see how big their cocks were. "Oh my sweet Jesus!" she cried when she saw them. Apart from the obese black bull that had titty fucked her mom, Mr. Black and Mr. Brown had two of the biggest cocks she'd seen. Brown's was over a foot long, but incredibly thick, maybe too thick. At least as big around as a plastic soda bottle. Black's wasn't as thick, but it was wide and it was long, probably fifteen inches. His testicles were as big as tennis balls, but Brown's were even bigger. "Those are two big cocks!"

"What, this little thing?" said Marcus and Brown erupted in laughter. "Seeing as how there's no room on the bed, Darren lay down on the floor."

Beth glanced over at the bed. The man her sister had been sucking off was blasting a load of cum all over Ann's face. A third man had joined in with her mom and Marsha had a three holes plugged by a black cock. She glanced down to see Brown was lying on his back, holding her cock up for her. "That's too thick," she mumbled.

"Get down there," ordered Marcus. "You'll be surprised how elastic your pussy is." Marcus placed his hand against her back and started pushing her over to straddle Brown.

Darren Brown watched her stand over him and slowly lower her crotch over his up thrust cock. Darren leaned up close to her pussy and sniffed. She felt hurt when his nose crinkled up in displeasure, but then he laid back down. Beth moaned as the big head slid along her labia and then her lips were pushing inward before slowly opening for the huge cock head. Darren placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down.

"So thick!" she cried, loudly as inch after inch slowly penetrated her. "I can take it!" she exclaimed in disbelief. Beth was suddenly thrashing around from a large orgasm that caught her off guard. She lost her balance and the remainder of his cock shot it's way up through her pussy to bang against her cervix. Beth winced at the sudden pain, but her cervix was used to being stretched out by now and Brown's cock head pushed it's way into her womb.

"Feel that, you sexy big titted slut. That's my cock in your womb."

"I feel it," she moaned in both pain and pleasure, but the pain part was fading and the pleasure part was growing.

"I'd love to put a baby in that womb," he said, bucking his hips. "Start riding that big black cock."

"Oh Mr. Brown, you're so thick," screamed Beth bouncing up and down in his lap. Her scream turned louder as it became an orgasm.

"I wanna knock you up so bad," he said, reaching up and squeezing her breasts. "Swell that white belly and see a black baby sucking on these nipples." He pinched them as he spoke.

"Do it," cried Beth, looking him in the eyes. "Knock me up, Mr. Brown." Beth was caught up in the moment and wished he was about to impregnate her.

"Fucking A, I would, but you ain't ovulating." His nose crinkled up again distastefully.

"Shit Darren," said Marcus stepping over his prone friend and guiding the end of his cock into Beth's mouth. She took the head between her lips and licked it lovingly. "You knocked one up this weekend already. How many of them do you want to impregnate?"

"All of them," said Darren Brown, looking completely serious.

The two men quit talking and focused on the sex. Beth jerked half Marcus' shaft while sucking the head, but she couldn't do it justice while Darren's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. Apparently Marcus didn't think so either. He stepped away from her and Beth was soon scrunching up her face as his huge cock slowly entered her ass. The pressure of taking two such huge cocks was immense, but she quickly got into it and started cumming again. Darren was the first to cum. His huge coconut balls contracted and Beth's womb filled with so much sperm, her belly started to bulge out to the point it hurt. His giant cock head was stuck through her cervix and his semen had no where to go.

He held his cock buried inside her while Darren started pumping hard on her ass. She didn't know how much she was taking, but it felt like a foot of cock was sliding through her rectum. Soon another huge load of jizz was filling her bowels.

Marcus pulled his cock out, his sperm welling to the top of her anus until it began pouring down to drip on Brown's balls. Darren grabbed her hips and slowly lifted her off his prick. The bulge under her belly button began deflating as his semen followed his cock, pouring from her pussy as he flung her off him. Beth laid on the floor exhausted.

She didn't sleep long, but when she awoke, a fresh load of spunk covered her face. Someone had apparently randomly jerked off over her as she lay comatose. Her eyelids were covered in sperm and as she tried to open them, the semen hanging from her lids turned an orange and red colors. She closed and wiped her eyes clean of sperm. When she reopened them she could see the light of a new dawn pouring through the window of the room. Streaks of oranges, reds, and purple filled the sky as the sun appeared over the sea. Beth struggled to climb to her feet and stared out the window as the new day began.

When she finally tore herself away from the sunrise, she began wandering room to room through different suites to find her mom and sister. Ann was in the hallway on the floor, asleep on a black man, his cock still in her pussy. Beth shook her awake and Ann smiled and winked at her. Ann rose off the black man's cock and the foot long shaft fell on his belly as it left Ann's pussy. It was completely hard and twitched as he slept. Sperm started dripping down on it from where Ann stood straddling him.