Fresh Off The Bus 4 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dutton sisters passed a bed filled with black men and teen girls to find their mom kneeling before the toilet in the bathroom. Marsha looked dreadful, like a woman with the worst hangover of her life. Only it wasn't booze she was throwing up. "I swallowed too much sperm," she gagged.

"Been there, done that," said Ann, pulling her mother to her feet. The three Dutton women stood naked in the bathroom staring at each other. All three were a mess. They had red eyes and puffy cheeks. All three had sperm still leaking from their asses and pussies. They had taken numerous showers all night so that their hair clung to their heads and sperm covered them everywhere. It matted the hair on their heads and crotches. It covered the faces, breasts, and bellies both in the sticky, wet stage, and the dried, flaky stage. "Lets clean up."

Beth and Marsha nodded. Beth followed her mom and sister into the cramped shower, their big breasts mashing and nude bodies pressing against each other as they took turns under the spray of water, helping each other clean up as best they could. It took a good thirty minutes before they finally stepped out of the shower.

The three women passed the bed as they left the bathroom. Two black men and four teen girls filled the King sized bed. One girl had her head in a black man's lap and she was sniffing his cock in her sleep. Another girl was in the same position, but her man's cock was growing in his sleep. Her tongue came out to flicker over his shaft as she started waking. She was awake and sucking on it by the time the Dutton's left the room, stepping over another interracial couple on the floor. Here and there a few couples were still fucking and sucking though they were going slowly as if the urgency was gone. Scenes like this were everywhere as they made their way to the hall and the elevator. The guard was gone. Half the clothes in the crates had been collected. Ann, Beth, and Marsha retrieved their clothes and dressed in the hall. When they were decent they entered the elevator.

Ann got off the elevator on her floor while Beth and Marsha returned to their room. They each took another shower, but this time they freshened up and groomed better, drying their hair with the hotel's hair dryer. They wanted nothing more then to collapse on their beds for a few hours, but they needed to pack. Ann knocked on the door before checkout and Beth and Marsha left their room for the last time. "Drive us to the airport?" asked Marsha of her formerly disowned daughter.

Ann frowned. "I can't mom. I need to be back in New York as soon as possible and Mr. King wants Beth to come along with me."

Marsha's face dropped. "I see." She stood staring at the two young women as she realized she was losing both her daughters. "I need to get back to your father," she said, tears welling in her eyes. The Dutton daughters suddenly dropped their suitcases and hugged their mom tightly. "I love you both so much," cried Marsha, sobbing.

"Come visit," said Ann. "Beth can stay with me and I have a nice sized apartment."

"I will," said Marsha, breaking the embrace. "I'll visit as soon as I can. I'm still your manager after all, Beth." Marsha embraced Beth, kissed both her cheeks and pushed her away. Marsha then turned to Ann. She hugged Ann just as tightly. "Forgive me," she whispered in her ear.

"I do, mom," whispered Ann back.

"I didn't understand then," said Marsha, breaking the embrace, still sobbing.

"And now you do?" asked Ann, with a wry grin on her face.

"Now I do," agreed Marsha, nodding.

A handsome black hotel employee brought Ann's car around. It was a sporty new convertible. Beth and Ann put their luggage in the trunk and climbed in the car. The top of the car rolled back and Ann drove off, their hair blowing in the wind. They waved as they pulled away and Marsha waved back, still crying. By the time her daughters were out of sight, the shuttle to the airport had pulled up. Marsha climbed on it followed by some other contestants and their chaperones before the bus pulled away and Marsha Dutton was on her way home.

****************

Reginald Jordan was sitting cross-legged in the lobby watching the Duttons say their goodbyes. One hand stroked his chin as he admired the beautiful mother and daughters.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

Jordan didn't even look up. "Yes, Simon. I could use a man of your talents." Jordan handed a manila folder over to Simon. The scarred man's metallic hand clamped down over the folder and took it. The file had Idaho written on it. He began leafing through it. "Anything stand out?" asked Jordan, finally turning to look at the splotchy white side of Simon's face.

"They have six million in assets," said Simon, finally.

"Excellent," said Reginald. "You know, I sent them a composite porno of Ann doing some nasty stuff with some black men years ago. The poor father suffered a major stroke. I wonder what would happen if he found out his wife and other daughter liked doing nasty stuff with black men too?"

Jordan was eyeing Simon as Simon looked thoughtful. "I think someone should send him some footage so we can find out," said Simon finally.

A broad smile spread across Jordan's face. "I was thinking the same thing, but I sure wouldn't want to miss out on six million dollars if he divorces his wife provided he survived another stroke."

Simon stared at the well known black lawyer and felt a shiver travel up his spine. "Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?"

"I need someone willing to speed up the process and to make sure Marsha inherits the money. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," Simon replied, softly. He had killed before, though that was war. This would be different and if he went down this path there might be no turning back. "Does Mr. King know about this?"

Jordan frowned. "Solomon is a more patient man than me and he so abhors violence. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him and he does like the extra cash." The image of Daniel Trump smashing through his window came to Reginald's mind. Marrying Trump's daughter had been a windfall for the cause and Solomon didn't even know he had Jordan to thank for that. Even as the thought occurred to him, Reginald saw the elevator open and Solomon exited it with Ivara on his arm.

"What's in it for me?"

Jordan looked up at Simon. "I'll give you half my fee when I settle the Dutton estate. We'll split a million."

Simon slowly whistled, no longer feeling dirty about this discussion. "I'm in, but there's just one problem. I'm not exactly nondescript." Simon looked down as Jordan removed a jar from his pocket and handed it to him. He had to use his normal hand to take this item. "Shoe polish?"

"It matches your skin color. Hide the burns. I've ordered you a new prosthetic. A cursory glance and no one will notice it isn't real."

Simon frowned. "How'd you know I'd say yes?"

"I have a file on you also," said Jordan, standing up. "I'll be in touch Mr. Allen." Reginald Jordan walked over to Mr. and Mrs. King. "Solomon," he said, greeting his boss.

"Reggie," nodded Solomon. "Successful pageant eh Jordan?"

"I'd say, sir."

Solomon stepped outside where Bull had pulled up a limo and a porter was loading the King's luggage in the trunk. Jordan followed him and watched Solomon open the door for his wife. "I'll see you back in New York, dear." Solomon leaned down and kissed his wife before closing the door. King turned to Jordan. "It's a beautiful day," he said. "Race you back?" King held up a set of keys. "Brutus is letting me borrow his bike."

"I'll stick to my air conditioned stretch limo," replied Jordan. "Besides, I have work to do." Jordan held up files, each with a state's name on it. One for each contestant and how E&I could best make money off of them.

"Jordan you work too hard," said King as a valet drove up on a motorcycle. Solomon took the helmet off the bike and straddled the seat. "Enjoy yourself a little. It's a beautiful day," he said, again.

"That it is, sir. A beautiful day," replied Jordan, watching King ride off.

The End.

Marsha Dutton returned to Idaho where her unusual state of arousal slowly subsided over the course of a few weeks. As she became less horny, her guilt began to grow. She began doting on her older husband. Two weeks after leaving Atlantic City, she came home from grocery shopping to find her husband dead on the floor. The coroner claimed he had a massive stroke. Her daughters returned home for the funeral to find their mother half crazy, babbling strange internet conspiracy theories about black men. She had written several letters to congressmen asking for an investigation into interracial porn sites and the possibilities of drugging white women for sex on those sites. The only official to respond was her state's Senator Spalding whose own daughter had become a black male only porn star performing under the name Terri O'Cherry. Before Marsha was able to meet with Sen. Spalding, she went to visit her daughters and found herself once again joining her daughters in servicing black men. This didn't cure her of her crazy conspiracy theories and she actually seemed to grow worse. Ann convinced Marsha to accompany her on a preplanned trip to Trinibogo and the Trinibogo Springs Spa paid for by Ann's employer, Solomon King. Marsha agreed feeling that she could use a relaxing vacation after losing her husband. Ann and Marsha received vaccinations a week before they left for the tropical island. By the time they arrived on Trinibogo, Marsha was feeling younger and full of energy. Her heavy breasts looked a little bigger and had even firmed up a little. She noticed her daughter's breasts looked bigger too. Unfortunately, Trinibogo didn't cure her of her desire for black cocks as the island was filled with hung black men. One week on the island and she was marveling at how good she looked. She now looked the same as she did when she was thirty except for the gray streaks in her hair and when she colored her hair to hide the gray everyone now assumed she and Ann were sisters. Marsha's breasts had swollen way beyond EE and Ann's now approached EE. As the third week approached, Marsha noticed her nipples leaking breast milk. When she pointed this out to Ann, she noticed wet spots appearing on Ann's bikini top around her nipples. Both women were immediately separated from each other and locked in private rooms by native Trinibogons. Marsha didn't have time to fear her imprisonment as she found her arousal growing to a level that virtually drove her insane. She couldn't keep her fingers out of her pussy and searched the room for anything with a cock's size or shape to fill her pussy. She wasn't alone for long though. Marsha was watching little jets of milk shoot up from her breasts as she fingered herself to orgasm when her door opened and a familiar dwarf sized man entered her room. Lester and Marsha immediately attacked each other and fucked for the next three days to the point of exhaustion. After a brief sleep. She awoke to find Lester gone, but a handsome and hung islander took his place. After a week, her sexual craze died down and she was released from the room, but not the island. Devon the island's governor informed her that she was not only pregnant, but that she was now a breeder whose purpose was to repopulate the island. She bade a tearful farewell to Ann and now resides on Trinibogo serving as a teacher to island children and having islander babies yearly. Her black son with Lester is normal sized. She is completely satisfied and happy, though she misses her daughters.

Bethany Dutton traveled to New York and moved in with Ann. She and Ann quickly made five interracial pornos together billed as The Dutton Sisters. Beth's popularity quickly rose to match her sister's. She got her own website, did multiple magazine spreads in the E&I magazines, and began traveling to various Zebra Clubs as a dancer. When Ann and her mother were vacationing on Trinobogo, Beth was transferred to work for Max Johnson and Jaime Jennison at their growing production company, Cockbreakers in L.A.

Ann Dutton convinced Solomon to let her distraught and unstable mother accompany her to Trinibogo knowing that her mom wouldn't be allowed to leave. Ann was hoping Solomon himself would breed her, but as she went into her heat phase, she found her uglier boss and one of the first enhanced she'd ever fucked, Tyrone Jones had flown down to breed her. She was too horny to be disappointed. The new and improved Ann Dutton returned to the United States and moved to L.A. to work with her sister until her pregnancy showed and even then she made some pregnancy fetish videos. After giving birth to a black son with Tyrone, she hosted a reality special on the E&I Channel, titled, "Be the Black to Breed Ann Dutton." The winner was B-Love the lead singer of the rap band Black Phallus. After that, she was allowed to go on the pill and began working with Bethany again for a year making movies and dancing until popular demand convinced E&I to produce, "Be the Black to Breed Ann Dutton 2."

Simon Allen traveled to Idaho where he left a package for Marsha's husband showing all three Dutton women fucking and sucking black men at the Nubian King Casino on DVD. Dutton's weak heart did Simon's job for him and Simon was just able to remove the DVD from the home before Marsha returned from shopping. He continues working for Reginald Jordan as a special operative and private investigator willing to get his hands dirty to grow Jordan's, his own, and E&I's wealth in that order.

Reginald Jordan continues working behind Solomon's back earning wealth for E&I by whatever means necessary.

Bruce did manage to take the black virginity of a contestant and Solomon kept his word promoting him to a trainer at the Black's gym in the casino. Eventually he was made manager of a Black's gym in Miami

Reverend Albert Sharpspeare does what Sharpspeare does. Within days after the pageant, he was off to Alabama where a black teenage girl had been called a water buffalo by white students at an all girls school. The white girls were taught the error of their ways.

Solomon King continues to grow his empire. With the addition of the Holden Hotel chain after "The Blackchelor" and the three billion in assets his wife inherited from her late father, he became one of the wealthiest black men in the country.

Ivara Trump-King remains head of the Miss Universe Organization overseeing the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants. In March 2005, she gave birth to a son, Maximillian Daniel King. In January 2007, she gave birth to twin boys, Shaka and Samuel King. In December 2008, she gave birth to a white skinned daughter, Danielle Trump King. In November 2009, she gave birth to another black son, Benjamin Tyrone King.

Lester "Nibbles" Nibelung continues to be a popular E&I porn star.

Marcus Black and Darren Brown left E&I to form Brown and Black Ent. opening Black's gyms in cities across the country and taking over Melons franchises among many other successful endeavors. They are both quite wealthy and King Enterprises owns a small share of their company's stocks.

Langston continues working at the Nubian King serving as a floating bartender.

Cassius continues working at the Nubian King as a lifeguard.

Tracy Hardcastle aka Lacy Lovelorn continues writing interracial pornographic romances.

Her book's sales declined when she switched to exclusive interracial stories, but sales have slowly begun climbing again and may surpass her original figures within a few years. She started a trend among romance writers to write more pornographic stories.

Rondini's act has grown to one of the most popular shows in Atlantic City, especially his evening adult humor magic acts which now feature nude white female assistants.

Barack Odama was convinced to join E&I accepting the Xserum and becoming president of the USA in January 2009. Unfortunately an economic downturn made the Odama presidency a disappointment for E&I. He was however, able to get funds appropriated for the King Rehabilitation centers and helped increase the number of enhanced. The economy and high unemployment cost him his reelection, losing to the interracial porn hating Senator Spalding of Idaho. But that is another story....

The Fresh Off The Bus 4 Story Challenge

Authors are invited to write further stories set at the Miss Teen USA

Pageant (They don't have to be as long as mine). The basic idea is for an author to pick a state and tell the

story of that contestant's seduction by an enhanced black male. Stories should open with the girl stepping off the bus and titled "Fresh Off The Bus 4: Miss Teen (fill in State's name). Other ideas will be considered. Author's may write more then one story. All requests will be handled on a first come first serve case by case basis. All stories will be posted in a folder at my repository at asstr.org and at the E&I yahoo group. Updated lists of what states are taken will be posted at the yahoo group. I will not profit from author stories in anyway, but I reserve the right to keep them posted in perpetuity.

All characters must be 18 years of age. Underage characters can be used,

but the sex would have to take place set in the future. For instance a

seventeen year old contestant gets a job offer at E&I Modeling on her

eighteenth birthday. The story could also involve the seduction of an

underage contestant's mother or chaperone, etc.

Authors may use established E&I characters or create their own. If interested, contact me at Stormbringerstories@gmail.com. I will gladly share my thoughts and review stories. I'm not going to worry about inconsistencies with the E&I universe. That would take too long and I don't have the time. I may make suggestions to tie stories in with the E&I Universe. Authors are encouraged to join the E&I yahoo group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stormbringers_universe as I will post updates there from time to time.

The Pageant:

The pageant itself will have five main parts. The evening gown, swimsuit, lingerie, talent, and interview. There will also be some musical/dance numbers. The pageant's director is Ivara Trump King, Solomon's wife from the story, "Trump Card."

The 5 Judges are as follows:

Nikki Holden- Sister of Paris Holden

Al Sharpspeare- Reverend

Victoria Goodhead- CEO Hidden Closet

Tracy Lovelace Hardcastle- Romance Author

Marcus Black- CEO of Black's gyms.

The contestants and their chaperones are staying on the 9th-12th floors of the casino. Some girls are staying with their chaperones and some are rooming together. Every room has hidden cameras and free access to adult channels. They have been provided with Aqua Naïve Blanc, xcite laced bottled water and Trinibogo Tropic sunscreen, xcite laced lotion. E&I executives and pageant judges are filling the master suites and penthouses.

Some ideas:

A contestant with fake id gets caught gambling at the casino and

is blackmailed by a black floor boss.

A contestant on the beach gets rescued by a black lifeguard.

A contestant's mother visits the Zebra club Atlantic City and hooks up

with a black stripper.

A contestant sleeps with Al Sharpspeare or Marcus Black hoping he will

vote for her.

A contestant goes to Tyrone's room for a private modeling session and gets

seduced.

A contestant gets advice on toning up from the casino's black fitness

instructor, an employee of Black's gym.

A black bellboy catches a contestant masturbating.

A black bellboy catches two girls making out.

A black bellboy is asked to buy several girls beer. He does so, then

blackmails them for blow jobs and later sex.

A black female contestant gets seduced by Hank McGraw or another enhanced white male.

A contestant visit's a King halfway house filled with newly enhanced horny black teens.