Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as my aunt parted my lips with her tongue, I felt her ass through her stewardess costume. When she didn't slap my hand away, I continued feeling my aunt's shapely behind. She had such a firm and shapely ass, as firm and as shapely as my mother's and my sister's asses. Then, when she continued French kissing me, I reached my hand around her to feel her big breasts through her blouse. My aunt's tits were just as big as and just as firm my mother's and sister's big tits. I couldn't believe I was not only making out with my aunt but also, I was feeling her ass and breasts through her clothes.

'This is unbelievable. I don't believe this,' I thought. 'What is it with wearing a Halloween costume?'

After my mother and my sister denied me the sexual pleasure of their pussies by not allowing me to make love to them before fucking them, I wondered if my aunt would grant me the sexual pleasure of her pussy. I wondered if my aunt would make love to me in the way that I wanted to make love to her sister and her niece. I wondered if my aunt would fuck me in the way that I wanted to fuck my mother and my sister. Then, cringing at the thought, I wondered if my aunt had the same, convoluted definition that my mother and sister had of what she considered was incest and what she deemed was incestuous sex.

If my aunt didn't surrender her pussy, I wondered if she'd stroke my cock while sucking my cock in the way that my mother and my sister had already stroked and sucked my stiff prick. I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't enjoy my aunt blowing me. I'd love nothing more than to watch my aunt stare up at me with her brown eyes while sucking my prick. In the same way that I had already done with my mother and sister, I'd love nothing more than to cum in my aunt's mouth and watch her swallow my cum.

Yet, no matter if we made love, fucked, and/or if she blew me, I'd be happy making out with my aunt while touching and feeling her through her Halloween costume as I was happy making out with my mother and sister. As if I was really a pilot, it was sexually exciting feeling my aunt's ass and her breasts through her stewardess uniform while making out with her. As if I was really her captain, I'd love to give my aunt orders of a sexual nature.

My aunt had every bit as good of a body as my mother and sister did. I'd love nothing better than to get my mother and my aunt in bed together. How hot would that be to have a threesome with my mother and my aunt? Then, thinking of all the varieties of incestuous sex, I'd love to get my mother and sister in bed together. How hot would that be to have a threesome with my mother and my sister? I'd love to get my aunt and my sister in bed together. How hot would that be to have threesome with my aunt and my sister?

Going from one to the other, I'd be masturbating over having sex with my aunt in the way that I still masturbated over having sex with my mother and sister. Between masturbating over having sex with my mother, my sister, and now with my aunt, suffice to say, I'd always be masturbating. Only, hoping that she didn't subscribe to the same convoluted definition of incest, in the way that I would have loved to make love to my mother and sister, I hoped to make love to my aunt. In the way that I wished that I could have fucked my mother and sister, I hoped to fuck my aunt.

In the way that I felt my mother's and sister's asses through their Halloween costumes, I felt my aunt's ass through her Halloween costume too. In the way that I felt my mother's and my sister's breasts through their Halloween costumes, I felt my aunt's breasts through her Halloween costume too. Then, when she stared at me with her big, brown eyes and smiled was as if giving me the green light to continue sexually seducing her, she encouraged me to touch and feel more of her.

* * *

Not stopping her from touching and feeling me, when my aunt reached down to feel my growing erection through my pilot's costume in the way that my mother and sister had done, I unbuttoned her the jacket of her costume. In the way that my mother and sister felt my stiff prick, my aunt was feeling my erect cock through my pants. Sexually exciting me even more, she fondled the head of my dick with her fingertips. I couldn't believe my aunt was feeling me as much as I was feeling her. I couldn't believe my aunt sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

Not wasting time with unnecessary foreplay being that she was no doubt as wet as I was hard, I continued kissing my aunt while touching her breasts through her blouse and bra. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her front snapping bra to release her big, naked breasts. I felt her naked breasts and fingered her nipples with one hand while reaching beneath her flight attendant's uniform to finger her pussy through her panties with my other hand. Then, pushing her panty aside with my finger, I masturbated my aunt in the way that I had masturbated my mother and my sister.

With her already so very wet, I rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy deeper. Experienced after masturbating my mother and sister, it didn't take me long to get my aunt breathing heavy and moaning. Then, when she reached down, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my erection, we were already past the point of no return. In the way that I wanted to make love to and fuck my mother and sister, I hoped that I'd be making love to and fucking my aunt.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum," she said breathlessly while whispering her sexual lust for me in my ear. "Rub my clit harder, Michael. Rub my clit faster. Finger me deeper, Michael. Fuck my cunt with your long, stiff fingers. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me," she said. "Make me cum. Make me cum, Michael, and I'll make you cum too."

As soon as she said fuck me, I imagined making love to my aunt before fucking my aunt after masturbating her. As soon as she asked me to make her cum and said that she'd make me cum too, after making love to her pussy, I imagined fucking my aunt's cunt and giving her a sexual orgasm with my cock. In the way that I wished I could have made love to my mother and sister, now I hoped to make love to my aunt. In the way that I wished I could have fucked my mother and sister, now I hoped to fuck my aunt.

I imagined turning my aunt around, lifting her flight attendant's skirt, pulling down her panties, pushing her across her bed, and fucking her from behind like a dog. I imagined giving my aunt a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that I was giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I imagined giving my aunt a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that I wanted to give my mother and sister a sexual orgasm with my stiff prick.

"Cum Patricia, cum," I said. "As your pilot, I order you to cum. As your Captain, after I masturbate you, I order you to make love to me before fucking me."

As if I had said something wrong, she stiffened. In the same way that my mother and sister had looked at me, my aunt looked up at me as if I was nuts. She looked at me as if there was something wrong with me. She looked at me as if I had gone too far and expected too much. Now I assumed that my aunt had the same convoluted definition of incest that my mother and sister had.

"You can masturbate me, Michael but you can't make love to me. You can't fuck me," she said slowly shaking her head from side to side as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to convince me that she wouldn't fuck me.

Having already been down this road twice before first with my mother, then with my sister, and now with my aunt, expecting her to say what she said, I didn't even bother asking her why we couldn't have sexual intercourse.

"Okay," I said while expecting and waiting for her to say what I wanted to hear.

While continuing to masturbate her, I stared at her while she stared up at me. After having masturbated my mother and my sister, I could tell that my aunt was close to cumming. As if she was dizzy, she was unsteady on her feet. All I needed to do was to finger her nipples before sucking her nipples. All I needed to do was to continue rubbing her clit harder and faster while fucking her deeper with my finger. I needed to get her to cum for her to get me to cum too. Then, she said what I was hoping she'd say.

"Instead of making love to you and instead of fucking you, after you make me cum, what if I blew you? What if I sucked your cock," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Would you like that, Michael? Would you like Auntie Pat to blow you? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

When she reached down to cup my balls before taking my cock in her hand to stroke me harder and faster, I returned her sexy smile and naughty look with my sexy smile and naughty look.

"May I cum in your mouth, Aunt Patricia?"

I slid a slow finger across her full, red lips and, before answering me, she took my finger in her mouth to suck my finger as if she was already sucking my cock.

"Of course, you may cum in my mouth, Michael. It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth and if I didn't swallow your cum," she said while fondling the head of my stiff prick before stroking my dick. "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth."

* * *

Now that she offered to blow me, even though she refused to make love to me and/or fuck me, I continued masturbating my aunt. Rubbing her clit harder and faster, I finger fucked her deeper. While continuing to kiss her, I felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. I couldn't wait to for my aunt to cum all over my finger and hand so that she'd allow me to cum in her mouth.

"Michael. Michael. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Oh, my God, Michael. Oh, my God," she said tensing her body, putting back her head, and dropping her shoulders as if she had been shot and was dead.

She rested against me before giving me a loving kiss. She kissed me as if she was my lover instead of my aunt. She kissed me as if I was her husband instead of her nephew. She kissed me as if she was grateful for giving her sex and giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers.

Then, in the way that my mother leaned forward on her bed and my sister fell to her knees, my aunt moved to her knees in preparation to suck my cock. In the way that it was sexually thrilling to see my sister on her knees in front of me, it was sexually thrilling to see my aunt on her knees in front of me. I couldn't believe my MILF of an aunt was about to blow me. I couldn't believe my mother's sister was about to suck my cock.

She took me in her hand and stared up at me while I stared down at her. Teasing me with her tongue, she kissed my prick while licking my prick as she slowly stroked my erection. Then, never removing her eyes from my eyes, she took me in her mouth. My aunt was blowing me. My mother's sister was sucking my cock. My cousin Emily's mother was giving me oral sex. I couldn't believe my aunt was giving me oral sex.

I stared down at my hard, hairy cock filling my aunt's mouth and stretching her lips. In the way that I couldn't believe what I was seeing when my mother and then my sister was blowing me, I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my aunt blowing me too. My Aunt Patricia had my prick in her mouth. As if she was continuing to roleplay in her sexual fantasy as an airline stewardess, my aunt was willingly, voluntarily, and consensually blowing me because as her pilot, I was her captain.

In the way that I did with my mother and did with my sister, I put a gentle hand to the back of my aunt's pretty head. Rocking my hips back and forth, I humped her mouth. Pressing her head closer while humping her harder, I fucked her face. Unable to wrap my head around my aunt giving me oral sex, even after my mother blew me and my sister blew me, I couldn't believe my aunt was sucking my prick too.

As if she was determined to get me to cum, she stroked me faster and harder while sucking me deeper. In the way that my mother and sister had given me unbelievable blowjobs, as if she was an experienced call girl, my aunt was giving me an unbelievable blowjob too. If I had to choose who gave me the best blowjob, I'd be hard pressed to pick between the three. They were all incredible cocksuckers.

"Oh, my God, Aunt Patty. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop," I said while humping her mouth and fucking her face. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

I soon as I said that I was going to cum, I did. Pushing her head forward with a heavy hand, I filled her mouth with the length of my prick and ejaculated my cum down her throat. Then, when she pushed me away to gasp her breath, unexpectedly and surprising the both of us, I shot a second load all over her face, in her hair, and across my tits. Something I hadn't done with my mother or sister, I gave my aunt a cum bath.

'Wow,' I thought. 'That was amazing. I gave my aunt a cum bath.'

"Geez, Michael," laughed my aunt. "That was a lot of cum," she said with a sexy laugh while wiping cum from her face with her fingers and licking her fingers clean. "What were you saving that for me?"

* * *

Ready to fuck my aunt, I pushed her back on her bed and mounted her. Not taking no for an answer, I was determined to have sexual intercourse with my aunt in the way that I couldn't have sexual intercourse with my mother or sister. Instead, sticking to her distorted immoral, convoluted code of what she deemed as incest, she rolled me off of her as if she was a wrestler on the mat. She stood from the bed with her big tits hanging out of her bra and exposed, her short skirt up to her waist, and her naked pussy exposed too.

As if recording her image to masturbate over later, I stared at all that I could see of my nearly naked aunt. I stared at my aunt's big naked tits, her erect nipples, and her round areolas. In the way that I stared at my mother's bushy pussy and my sister's trimmed cunt, I stared at my aunt's shaved pussy.

She wiped my cum from her face and dabbed at my cum in her hair with some tissues. She pulled down her skirt, moved her breasts inside of her bra, and buttoned her blouse. No longer undone, she looked as if we never had sex. She made me feel as if I had imagined the whole thing.

"I told you that you can't fuck me, Michael," she said scolding me in the way my mother scolded me. "Moreover, we must never speak of this," she said. "As far as I'm concerned, this never happened. This was a once in a lifetime thing, Michael. We can never do this again," she said.

When I stepped to her, she pushed me away.

'Here we go again,' I thought.

I gave her my best smile with my sexiest look.

"C'mon, don't be like that Aunt Patty. Let me make love to you. I need to fuck you. Please? I need to cum in your cunt," I said.

When I stepped closer, as if she was a running back and I was a tackle, she gave me a straight arm to my chest. Then, as if they had conspired together to write the same hurtful speech, she said what my mother and sister had said. Only, I knew what she said wasn't rehearsed; it was what they believed was incest and what they considered was having incestuous sex. Transgressions aside, they all had a weak moment while dressed in costume and roleplaying. Obviously, they were willing to do wild, sexy, incestuous things while wearing their Halloween costumes and pretending that they were someone else.

"Never, Michael. Never. Never again," said my aunt in the same way that my mother and sister said the same damn thing. "Do you hear me? Do you understand? We can never have sex again. What we did is wrong. What we did is nasty. What we did is forbidden. What we did is illegal. What we did is incest. Please get out of my room so that I may finish dressing."

'Fuck me,' I thought.

In the way that I wanted to make love to my mother, I wanted to make love to my sister and now to my aunt. In the way that I wanted to fuck my mother, I wanted to fuck my sister and now my aunt. As if I was my mother's doctor, my sister's Prince Charming, and my aunt's TWA pilot, even after they all blew me and allowed me to cum in their mouths, I was so very sexually frustrated. I wanted, no I needed to fuck my mother, my sister, and my aunt.

* * *

Yet again and incestuously enough, in the way that I masturbated over having sex with my mother, for the next year, I masturbated after over having sex with my sister and with my aunt. Now, a regular masturbating machine, when I wasn't masturbating over my having sex with my mother, I was masturbating over my having sex with my sister and aunt. Going from one to the other over and again, I had plenty to masturbate over while imagining having sex with my mother, my sister, and aunt again.

I masturbated over making out with my mother while feeling her through her sexy, nurse's costume. I masturbated over making out with my sister while feeling her through her Cinderella's costume. I masturbated over making out with my aunt while feeling her though her stewardess's costume. Just as I masturbated over seeing and feeling my mother's naked tits while fingering her nipples, I masturbated over seeing and feeling my sister's and my aunt's naked tits while fingering their nipples.

Just as I masturbated over my mother, my sister, and my aunt, I masturbated over my mother, my sister, and my aunt seeing my prick, touching my prick, and holding my prick. I masturbated over them stroking my prick while blowing me. I masturbated over them blowing me and allowing me to cum in their mouths. I masturbated over them swallowing my cum. I'd obviously be masturbating over having one-time sex with my mother, sister, and aunt for the rest of my life.

Not done there, I masturbated over watching and hearing them cum from me masturbating them. I masturbated over seeing and feeling their big tits while fingering their erect nipples. If that wasn't enough, I masturbated over the sexy sight of seeing my erect prick buried in their mouths while they all stared up at me with their big, brown, beautiful eyes. In the way that I masturbated over cumming in my mother's mouth and her swallowing my cum, I masturbated over cumming in my sister's and aunt's mouths and them swallowing my cum.

Yet, even though I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother, my sister, and my aunt, I didn't get to have sexual intercourse with any of them. I didn't get to make love nor fuck any of them. Blowjobs were sexually exciting and a big deal for me, I wanted to get laid. I wished that I could have sex with the three of them just one more time.

I not only wanted to make love to my mother, my sister, and my aunt but also, I wanted to fuck my mother, my sister, and my aunt. I didn't get to make slow, sweet love to them. I didn't get to fuck them hard and fast. I didn't get to give them a sexual orgasm with my cock in the way that I gave them a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my mother a sexual orgasm with my mouth. I didn't get to give their pussies a sexual orgasm in the way that they gave my cock a sexual orgasm with their mouths.

* * *

A year later, it was Halloween, my now favorite holiday, yet again. It was then that I heard my cousin Emily say to her friend on the phone that she was attending a Halloween party dressed as Juliet.

'Interesting, I thought. What's Juliet without Romeo?'

Was this my perfect opportunity to see if what worked for my mother three years ago, what worked for my sister two years ago, and worked for my aunt last year would work for my cousin this year?

'Oh, my God. I'm so sexually excited to see if my cousin would have sex with me in the way that my mother, my sister, and my aunt all had sex with me,' I thought.

Perhaps, in my knowing the whore that my cousin was, she'd have sex with me. I didn't know but it was surely worth a try. I'd love nothing more than to roleplay Romeo with my cousin Emily while we were in costume. I'd love nothing more than to have sex with my cousin, Emily, this year in the way that I had sex with her mother, my aunt, Patricia, last year. I'd love nothing more than to have sex with my Emily in the way that I had sexy with my sister, Donna, two-years ago, and had sex with my mother, Christine, three-years ago.