Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the first step, I rented a Romeo costume and was ready barge in her bedroom without knocking. Hoping to catch my cousin in her bra and panties, topless, or naked, I hoped to see more of my cousin's sexy body than I had ever seen before. With the tights a bit small and a lot uncomfortable, they made my cock look really big. If I say so myself, I did look a lot like Romeo, albeit a modern-day version of Shakespeare's greatest, unrequited lover.

In the same way that I did with my mother, my sister, and my aunt, I stood by her closed bedroom door listening. Hoping to catch her dressing or undressing, I'd love nothing better than to see my whore of a cousin in her bra and panties, topless, or naked. In the way that I couldn't hear my mother, my sister, nor my aunt dressing or undressing through their bedroom doors, I couldn't hear my cousin.

Biding my time, as eager as I was to see my cousin dressed as Juliet, I was eager for my cousin to see me dressed as Romeo. I stood by her bedroom door ready to barge in without knocking. Turning the knob as quickly as I flung open her bedroom door, my cousin was sitting on her bed already dressed as Juliet.

'Fuck,' I thought disappointed that I missed her sexy, naked show of her hot body.

Nonetheless, she looked so beautiful. She looked so sexy. She was showing the entire tops of her big breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. If she was anyone but my blood related cousin, I'd be all over her. Yet, that didn't stop me from having sex with my mother, sister, and aunt, so why should being blood related to my cousin stop me from having sex with her? Only, intimidated by my cousin, she was always so sexually and inappropriately forward. In the way that my mother, sister, and aunt acted like virgins, my cousin acted like the whore that she was.

"Romeo. My Romeo," said my cousin Emily while laughing as soon as she saw me dressed as Romeo. "Wherefore art thou Romeo?" She reached out her hand as if she wanted me to take it.

Commanding my attention, my stares, and my leers, the Juliette costume that Emily was wearing showed the tops of her big, meaty breasts and a lot of jiggling cleavage. Her big tits were hanging so far out of her costume that if she leaned forward, as if they were melons in a bag being loaded from a shopping cart to a car trunk, they'd surely spill out of her bra and costume. While comparing her big tits to my mother's, sister's, and aunt's big tits, I'd love nothing more than to see my cousin's big, naked breasts.

'Oh, my God, my cousin has such big tits. Much sexier than my mother's X-rated nurse's costume, my sister's Cinderella costume, and my aunt's stewardess costume, my cousin is such a whore for wearing such a revealing costume,' I thought. 'I'd like nothing more than to touch Emily's big tits, see her big tits, feel her big tits, fondle her big tits, and suck her big tits.'

* * *

Even though my cousin played the morally modest virgin, she hasn't been a virgin since her cheerleading days when she had sex with practically the entire high school football team when she was 18-years-old. In the way that women talk about men, men talk about women. Being that my cousin has had sex with many of my friends, now that I was sexually successful with my mother, my sister, and my aunt, I felt confident that I'd be sexually successful with my cousin too. I couldn't imagine my cousin turning down an opportunity to have sex with me, especially while in costume and roleplaying while pretending to be someone else.

"Juliet," I said staring at all that my cousin was showing of her breasts. "Thouest has such big tits. Thouest has the best breasts in the kingdom."

She looked down at where I was staring.

"Even though you're my cousin, you're just like all men," she said making a face before sexually teasing me by looking down at her big tits again before looking up at me. "I bet you'd like to touch them," she said slowly moving her body from one side to the other. I bet you'd like to feel them," she said sliding her slow hands over her big tits. "I bet you'd like to see them. I bet you'd like to suck them," she said cupping her breasts in her palms and lifting them as if lifting them up to me.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'My cousin is such a sexy bitch. I'd love nothing more than to feel my mouth with my cousin's big tits. I'd love nothing more than to fill her mouth with my stiff dick. I'd love nothing more than for my cousin to blow me while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. In the way that I did with my mother, my sister, and her mother, I'd love to cum in Emily's mouth and watch her swallow my cum.'

If I thought my mother, my sister, and my aunt were sexy and slutty, they all paled in comparison to my cousin. My cousin made them look like virgins. My cousin made them look like nuns. My cousin was such a whore but I was happy that she was.

"Thouest would love to see your tits, feel your tits, and sucketh your tits," I said doing my best in trying to act Shakespearean while remaining in character.

As if she had heard this line before and in every language, she made another face while folding her arms around her big tits.

"In your dreams pervert. You can't see my tits, feel my tits, or suck my tits. We're cousins. We're blood related. You can't see my naked breasts and I'm not about to show you my tits," she said shaking her head side-to-side.

Not about to take no for an answer, I reached out my finger and pulled down her top. With her already so nakedly exposed, with her showing everything but for her areolas and nipples, it didn't take much for me to bare her breasts. As if they were waiting to fall out, her big knockers fell out of her top and out of her bra. As if her top was a curtain and her big tits were taking a bow to give an encore, first one breast fell out and then the other.

"Wow, Emily. You have spectacular breasts. I loved your big tits," I said while staring at her naked breasts, her nipples, and her areolas.

"Michael," she said feigning her embarrassment and indignation yet without covering her nakedness with her hands or forearms.

Not waiting for her to put her breast back in her bra and top, I reached out both my horny hands and felt my cousin's tits. I couldn't believe that I was feeling my cousin's naked breasts. I couldn't believe my cousin was allowing me to feel her naked tits. I squeezed her tits and fondled her tits. Then, I fingered her already erect nipples.

"You have beautiful tits, Emily. Your breasts are so firm and so shapely," I said while continuing to feel her tits, squeeze her tits, and finger her nipples. "I love your big nipples," I said pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her nipples.

She looked down at my hands having my wicked, sexual way with her big breasts before looking up at me.

"Really?" She looked down at her naked breasts again before looking up at me. "Do you really think that I have beautiful breasts?"

Taking that as my green light, I continued feeling her breasts while fingering her nipples. For some inexplicable reason, I was having a better time feeling my cousin's tits than I had feeling my mother's, my sister's, and my aunt's big tits. Genetically the same, they basically had the same breasts. They're tits were the same size and all were just as shapely.

"Absolutely," I said. "You have the best breasts I've ever seen and felt."

Actually, her tits felt and looked just like my sister's tits. Her tits looked and felt much like my mother's and aunt's tits but didn't sag in the way that their breasts did, not that they're breasts sagged all that much. All the women in my family had phenomenal tits.

"I don't mind you seeing my tits and feeling my tits, just don't finger my nipples, Romeo," she said with a sexually excited look on her face.

'Too late,' I thought. 'I was already fingering her big nipples.'

Knowing that I was sexually getting to her as her nipples were as hard as they were erect, ignoring her request, I continued fingering her nipples while playing Mickey the dunce.

"Why not?"

As if I didn't know why she didn't want me fingering her nipples, she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Because you'll get me all hot and bothered, silly. You'll get me sexually excited. You'll make me cum," she said. Then, she said what I was hoping she'd say. "You'd make me want to have sex with you."

I not only continued fingering her nipples but also, once again, I pulled, turned, twisted, pinched, and squeezed her nipples. I wanted to get my cousin all hot and bothered. I wanted to get her sexually excited. I wanted to see and hear Emily cum. No doubt, if I got her to cum just by seeing her tits, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples, she'd make me cum too. I wanted to have sex with my cousin. I wanted my cousin to blow me. I wanted to cum in my cousin's mouth in the way that I ejaculated my cum in my mother's, sister's, and aunt's mouths.

"Don't you want to get all hot and bothered? Don't you want to get sexually excited? Don't you want to cum?" I lifted the front of her skirt to her waist to finger her pussy through her panties and was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. "You're not wearing any panties," I said staring at shaved pussy.

I couldn't believe my whore of a cousin wasn't wearing panties. Like mother, like daughter, my Aunt Patricia had a shaved cunt too. Not taking no for an answer, especially not from my whore of a cousin who wasn't even wearing panties, when she brushed my hand away from her nipples, I fingered her naked pussy. Instead of brushing my hand away from her shaved cunt, she stared down at my fingers rubbing her clit and finger fucking her.

"Duh," she said. "It's a period costume. The women didn't wear panties back then," she said.

With her not making a move to remove my fingers from her naked pussy and brush her skirt back down, I continued fingering her pussy while staring at her naked pussy and her naked tits. I rubbed her clit harder while fingering her pussy deeper. I was masturbating my cousin in the way that I had masturbated my mother, my sister, and my aunt.

"Don't you want to cum?" I asked her again while hoping she'd say yes. "I'd like to make you cum, Juliet. I'd like to hear you and watch you have a sexual orgasm. Pretend that I'm Romeo ready to lick and finger shaved pussy," I said.

Actually, Shakespeare's Juliet would, no doubt, have a bushy pussy. She looked at me with wide eyes. She looked at me with as much sexual excitement as I looked at her. Now, she looked at me as if she wanted me to lick and finger her shaved pussy. She looked at me as if she wanted to cum.

"I swear to God, Michael, if you eat me, I'll fuck you," she said as if daring me to eat her.

Then, as if she suddenly changed her mind, she pushed me away. She grabbed the hem of her skirt and fluffed it back down. Then, she stuffed her tits back in her bra and barely covered them with the bodice of her Juliet costume. As if she was Sophia Vergara playing Juliet, the tops of her abundant breasts and her long, deep line of sexy cleavage was still visible to my horny eyes.

Unlike my modest and moral mother, Christine, my sexy sister, Donna, and my MILF of an aunt, Patricia, I knew my whore of a cousin, Emily, liked to play sexy games. Having heard what she was like in bed from my friends who had sex with her, I knew she liked it rough. I knew she needed to be forced to be sexually aroused. She was the type of broad who enjoyed being tied to the bed and stripped naked.

Every one of my friends said the same thing. She liked being stripped naked. She liked being forced. Only, not about to strip my cousin naked, I didn't want to rip and ruin her Halloween costume. I didn't want to awaken her from her costume, roleplaying role by removing her costume.

Not about to force my cousin to have sex with me, I couldn't force my cousin to give me sex. That would be wrong. That would be nasty. That would be rape. Moreover, in the way that my mother, my sister, and my aunt were ready and willing for sex while dressed in their Halloween costumes and roleplaying, I knew my cousin was ready for sex too.

Taking control of the situation, I pushed my cousin back on the bed. As if she was helpless and couldn't get up, as soon as she fell backwards, her skirt raised up enough and her legs spread wide enough that I had a good view of her pussy again. Instead of giving her time to get up and situate herself, I moved between her legs and raised her skirt to her waist. With her not stopping me, she allowed me to finger her.

She was already very wet. While I continued rubbing her clit, my finger slid inside her pussy. I was finger fucking my cousin. I couldn't believe I was finger fucking my cousin. I couldn't believe my cousin was allowing me to finger fuck her. Fingering her faster while fingering her deeper with one finger and continuing to rub her clit with my other finger, I had her moving her ass around the bed as if she was a dog with an itch.

Hoping she'd keep her promise of fucking me, I moved my mouth to my cousin's pussy. When my mouth was a cunt hair away from her pussy slit, I flicked out my tongue to lick my cousin. As soon as I licked her cunt, she gasped. With her not stopping me, I continued fingering and licking Emily's pussy. I was licking my cousin's cunt. I couldn't believe I was licking my cousin's cunt. A woman I've known since I was a child, I was eating my cousin Emily.

I licked her faster. I licked her harder. I finger fucked her faster and I finger fucked her deeper while reaching up to feel her big breasts through her costume and bra. Giving me a hand, Emily immediately obeyed by removing her breasts from her bra and costume. I fingered her nipples as if they were radio knobs. Now, as she was before, she was as naked above the waist as she was below the waist.

I continued eating my cousin while feeling and fondling her breasts. I continued licking and harder and faster while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy with my right hand and reaching up with my left hand to finger her nipples. As I did with her nipples before, I pulled them, turned them, twisted them, pinched them, and squeezed them. In the way that I was having my wicked, sexual way with my cousin's pussy with my tongue, I had my wicked, sexual way with her tits and nipples with my hands and fingers.

"Michael! Michael! You're going to make me cum," she said grabbing me by my ears and then by my hair. "Oh, my God. Romeo! Romeo! My Romeo!"

In the way that my mother did when I was eating her, my cousin pulled my head closer to her cunt. Again, in the way that my mother had done, my cousin mashed my face all over her pussy. I had my cousin's vaginal secretions in my mouth, all over my face, and up my nose. Yet, undaunted, I continued licking her while fingering her. I knew once she had her orgasm, she'd give me one too.

"Cum, Juliet, cum," I said hoping she'd continue to play the role as Juliet. "Cum, Juliet, cum," I said again to take a breath and stop myself from getting lockjaw.

She pressed my face against her as if she was trying to make me impale her pussy with my tongue. Then, she closed her thighs around my head and humped my face. Obviously enjoying being eaten, my cousin was having a good, sexual time. In the way that I knew my mother was ready to cum when eating her, in the way that I knew my sister and aunt were ready to cum when masturbating them, I could tell my cousin was ready to cum.

"Romeo, oh Romeo, you're going to make me cum," she said with a giggle. Then, falling out of character again, I could tell that my cousin was on the brink of cumming. "Michael. Oh, Michael. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick me faster. Lick me harder," she said. "Make me cum, Michael. Make me cum. I swear, if you make me cum, I'll fuck you."

Inspired by her saying that she'd fuck me if I made her cum, I licked her faster. I licked her harder. I fingered her deeper while licking and licking her. Then, as soon as she collapsed in the bed as if she was dead, I stripped off my pants and underwear, put on a condom, and mounted my cousin. I was ready to fuck my cousin in the way that I wanted to fuck my mother, my sister, and my aunt.

She reached for me as if I was her boyfriend. She wrapped her arms around my neck as if I was her lover. She embraced me and wrapped her long legs around my waist as if I was her husband. My cousin was humping me as hard as I was fucking her. Forget about making love to me, my cousin was fucking me. I couldn't believe that my cousin Emily was fucking me.

As if I was Romeo reincarnated and as if my cousin Emily was Juliet and had she not poisoned herself, I humped her harder. I humped her faster. I humped her harder than she was humping me. I humped her faster than she could keep up with me.

As if I was fucking my mother, as if I was fucking my sister, as if I was fucking my aunt, and as if I was fucking every woman who ever said no to me fucking them, I fucked my cousin. I took my fucking out on her. Fucking and fucking her, ready to split my cousin in two, I fucked her as if I really was Romeo come alive and she was Juliet returning from the dead.

Forgetting where I was and who was in the house, her headboard was banging the wall and her bed legs were dancing on the floor. Her whole room was shaking. The entire house was shaking. I didn't care who heard me or who knew that I was fucking my cousin, Emily.

"Romeo! Oh, Romeo! Oh, my God, Romeo. I'm cumming," screamed Emily. "I'm cumming, Romeo. I'm cumming. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Fuck me, Romeo. Fuck me. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me!"

I held onto my cousin with my naked ass in the air. As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, I slowly rolled off of her to catch my breath. I was exhausted. I was sweating. I needed to rest.

Then, hearing a noise behind me, when I turned around to look to see who else was in the room with us, I couldn't believe my eyes. Quickly gathering my wits about me, there at the end of my cousin's bed was my MILF of a mother, Christine, in costume and dressed as an X-rated nurse.

"There's a new doctor in the house, Doctor," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

I looked from my mother to look at my sister, Donna, in costume and dressed as Cinderella. She gave me the same sexy smile and naughty look that my mother had given me.

"My Prince, I see you found my glass slipper. Only, instead of made of glass, your cock is made of steel," she said staring at my still erect prick covered with Emily's vaginal secretions.

Then, when I looked from my sister to look at my aunt, Patricia, with her in costume too, she was dressed as a TWA stewardess.

"O Captain! My Captain," she said giving me the sexy smile and naughty look that my mother and sister had just given me. "Your wish is my command. I'd love for you to fuck me in the way that you fucked my daughter. I'd love for you to make me cum with your cock."

I couldn't believe my mother, my aunt, and my sister had witnessed me having incestuous sex with my whore of a cousin, Emily. I couldn't believe my mother, my aunt, and my sister were all there in Emily's bedroom with us. I couldn't believe that my mother and sister wanted me to fuck them and my aunt Patricia wanted me to make love to her. From that night forward, every other night for me and once a week for them, we took turns dressing in costume and roleplaying.

Just as I fucked my cousin when I was dressed as Romeo and she was dressed as Juliet, I fucked my mother when I was dressed as her young, handsome doctor and she was dressed as my X-rated nurse. Just as I fucked my sister when I was dressed as her handsome Prince Charming and she was dressed as Cinderella, I fucked my aunt when I was dressed as a pilot, her Captain, and she was dressed as a TWA stewardess. Just as I made love to my aunt, I fucked her daughter over and again. Every week I had sexual intercourse with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin. Every week, I fucked and/or made love to all four women.