Is that Dueling Banjos I Hear?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris tried to get into the water carefully, he did not want to cause waves and ripples that might give him away if someone was coming. He got under the overhanging branches in time to see a young woman, perhaps a few years older than he was, come into the open and look around the pond. She was wearing a plain white blouse and Daisy Dukes. Chris had heard the shorts referred to by that name, but had no idea of its origin. She was carrying a bit of extra weight he thought, some in her stomach and some in her hips, but still she did not look unattractive. The woman then unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, throwing it onto the grass just as he had done with his clothes before they disappeared. She dropped the bra straps from her shoulders, pulled her arms from them, and then slid her bra around so that the catch was in the front. She removed the bra and Chris took a good look at her bare breasts.

These breasts were only the second pair he had seen in the flesh and he was comparing them with Melissa's. Melissa had medium sized breasts that were perky with the puckered pink nipples always hard, awaiting his touch. This woman had larger breasts, partially du to the extra weight she was carrying. Not fat, but just a bit chunky, similar to the waitress his father had been checking out in the diner. The breasts sagged onto her rib cage and Chris could not distinguish her nipples from the rest of the breast by color, they were the same.

He was studying her carefully when a voice called out, freezing him in place and almost scaring the crap out of him.

"Mazey, they's a boy in the water over yonder and he's alookin at your titties."

"Fo shore, Darlene?" the first woman asked. She shaded her eyes and scanned the surface of the pond, not yet seeing Chris.

"Fo shore! He's hidin over there where the branches hang low. He don't look like nobody I knows." The voice answered.

The first woman looked where she had been directed and was able to see Chris in the water. She had not tried to cover herself and just studied Chris's face, trying to place him he guessed.

The owner of the second voice came out of the undergrowth and started around the edge of the pond toward the first girl. Both then moved closer to where Chris was hiding, talking softly to each other. Chris was busted and knew it, but was unsure of what to do now.

"Hey there boy. What y'all doin in this pond?" the first girl asked him, now standing about 20 feet away. She still had not attempted to cover herself, seemingly unconcerned that she was topless to Chris's gaze.

Chris knew he could not run nor hide, so answered, hoping that they would not run off for help or get an angry older brother involved.

"I came here to swim with my cousins. They left without me."

"Y'all aren't from around here are you? Y'all talk funny. And, why would your cousins leave without you? Who are they, maybe we knows them." The second girl asked. Chris had moved out from under the branches, but did not want to get too close, he was embarrassed to be there naked with these 2 women.

"Bobby and Jimmy Ray Travers. They are my cousins and I am here visiting them." Chris answered.

The girls looked at each other then the first said "Bobby and Jimmy ray? They is our cousins too! You must be Jerry Lee's boy."

Chris had to think a minute, and then remembered that his father's middle name was Lee. "Yes, Jerry is my father. Who is your father?"

"I don't rightly know. Darnell is our Pa now and has been for as long as I kin remember, but he ain't our real Pa. Our Momma is your daddy's sister, Loretta Lynn."

Chris had not heard that his aunt had any children, but did not really know much about her other than the little he had heard from his mother.

The girl named Mazey then said "come on out here, let us see you cousin."

"I can't" Chris answered.

"Why not? We ain't gonna hurt you." She said laughing.

Chris just replied, embarrassed "I can't. I got no clothes."

"Well shoot, I ain't never seen nobody wear no clothes in this here swimming hole." Was her reply.

Chris stopped trying to count the double negatives when he realized that he understood her statement. "I don't feel right." He continued.

"Well, if you ain't comin out, we's comin in. We came here to cool off in the water and that's what we aims to do, right Darlene?"

Darlene just shook her head in agreement, and then started unbuttoning her blouse.

Mazey had pulled her shorts and panties off, wading into the water toward Chris. He looked at her a second, then he looked at Darlene. Darlene was smaller and more petite than her sister and Chris noticed more similarities between her and Melissa. Her breasts were smaller than Mazey's and she was thinner. Both sisters had dark hair in contrast to Melissa's light auburn, but Chris could see her body was a lot like Melissa's. Soon both were in the water and gliding over to where Chris had been standing on the bottom.

Remembering his manners, Chris told them his name as they approached. Each of them offered her own name to him, although he had figured out their names from the earlier conversation.

"You say Bobby and Jimmy Ray took your clothes? That don't surprise me none, them boys is just pure mean." Darlene started.

"I've been waiting for them to come back. I am staying at their house so I guess they have to come back to pick me up." Chris offered.

"How long they been gone?" Mazey asked.

"I don't know for sure, more than an hour."

"If they been gone that long, they ain't comin back tonight. It'd be just like them boys to leave you here in the woods without any clothes. I bet their daddy gave them hell about it then they all laughed and had a beer together. Uncle Willie ain't much better than them." Mazey stated.

Now, Chris started to worry. He had assumed the boys would come back to pick him up, but these girls who seemed to know them better thought otherwise. He was sure he would not enjoy a night in the woods without clothes.

"How am I going to get back to their place?" Chris asked rhetorically. "Can you girls give me a ride?"

Darlene spoke up "We ain't got no car. We come here afoot from our house maybe a mile or more that way." Pointing in the direction from where they had come into the clearing.

Mazey suggested "Our Pa gots a truck, but he ain't got no use for them boys or their Pa either. He might be willin to drive you. We could ask him."

As Mazey had been speaking, Darlene got a big smile on her face. "I gots an idea. How about if we takes you home with us and we hide you for a few days. When they comes back to find you in the morning, you won't be here and they'll go crazy tryin to find you. That'll teach them bastards a lesson for runnin off with your clothes."

Mazey started laughing. "Darlene, you gots some of their blood in you, you is just as mean. Let's do it."

Chris liked the idea as well. He was all for getting back at the brothers who had left him here and if not for these girls, might have let him spend the night in the woods. It was decided, but now what.

"Bout an hour of day left, we oughta start getting back." Darlene said.

Mazey looked at the sky and agreed. Both sisters started toward the shore but Chris hesitated. He was still naked and wasn't sure about getting out of the water that so far had covered his nudity.

The girls were waist deep in the water by now and Darlene asked "Y'all comin out, cousin Chris?"

"I don't have any clothes." Chris answered.

At this time the girls were completely out and Mazey said that they did not either. Chris could see them both standing there naked, not worried that he was looking at them. Chris had been in the water for a while now and was starting to wrinkle up. He realized he did not have any choice, so started to follow them out. They were waiting for him on the grass, neither doing anything to dress. As Chris cleared the water, he felt his face flush a bit, but the sisters did not say anything and didn't seem to be bothered by his nudity. He soon got over his nervousness and waited for them to make their move. Darlene said they would wait a bit to dress until they dried. Chris did not see any towels so guessed that they would just air dry.

As he waited for them to finish drying, Chris tried to unobtrusively check them out. Here he was with 2 naked women, tripling the number of women he had seen naked in one day. The cool water had caused each woman's nipples to harden and he could see the puckered look that he recognized from Melissa, but both women had nipples the same color as the rest of her breast. Darlene's breasts were smaller than her sisters, not having the extra weight to enlarge them. The smaller size enabled them to sit high on her chest without the sag Mazey showed. A few more minutes of drying and the women decided it was time to go. Each dressed, putting on the clothes they had removed upon arriving.

"Umm, what do I do now?" Chris asked of no one in particular.

"What do you mean?" Darlene asked.

"I don't have anything to wear. Do I just go with you naked? What if someone sees us?"

Darlene answered "We ain't goin nowhere where nobody will see us. We ain't got nuthin that will fit you anyway. I can let you hold my shirt in front of your privates if you want, but I have to get it back before I goes into the house. We can sneak you in when it gets dark."

Why do you have to sneak me into the house? Won't your mom and dad understand and go along with the joke?"

Mazey looked a little sad, "maybe they will and maybe they won't, sometimes our Ma says things that she ain't sposed to. Our Pa might not like what they did to you, but sometimes he don't agree with getting back at folks. After a couple of days it won't matter much."

Darlene had started to take off her shirt again, but Chris said not to bother. He thought he would look and feel more foolish trying to hold a shirt in front of his junk than he would just walking along naked. He had been standing here talking with them for a while without the embarrassment he was expecting, so just decided to suck it up and go with the flow.

*****

Chris followed his cousins as they weaved their way through the woods back to their house. Fortunately, the undergrowth was not so thick that Chris got his unprotected skin cut or scratched up. They walked for about 25 minutes until the girls stopped a little shy of a house Chris could see through the trees. It was twilight and Mazey told him to stay out of sight until it got a little darker, and then she would come to the window of her room and let him in the house. The area was deserted and the house looked even more weathered and worn than his uncle Willie's. Chris waited in the trees for several minutes after the girls went into the house before he saw a light come on in the room he was directed to. He saw Mazey in the window after she opened the curtains, then removed the screen. She motioned for him to come up and then helped him crawl into the room. Chris looked around and saw 2 beds and 2 small dressers. There was a bare bulb hanging from a wire dropped through a hole in the ceiling and the yellow paint on the walls was peeling in quite a few places. Mazey put the screen back into the window and then pulled the curtains closed.

"Darlene's out talking to Ma and Pa. I will try to find you something to wear, I think you will fit into darnell's stuff. Just stay here for now and we will be in soon."

"Any chance I can get a little something to eat? I haven't had anything since earlier today." Chris asked.

"I think there's a few biscuits left from supper. I will bring in something when I comes back."

She turned out the light and left, closing the door behind her. Chris sat on the bed, still naked and wondering just how he happened to be here in this situation. He knew his father could not have known what would happen (could he?) but right now his father was the target of his anger. If he had not made Chris come down to this hick county, Chris might even now be having a good time with Melissa. As he sat here pondering, Chris realized he was sweating pretty good. The day had been hot and the humidity in these hills was a killer he thought. There was no air circulation in this room and he wondered how anyone could sleep with conditions like these. He lay down on the bed and tried not to think about the events of the day.

Despite the stifling heat and humidity in the room, Chris had almost drifted off to sleep when his cousins came in about an hour later. He jumped as the door opened, taking a moment to remember where and why he was here. His comfort with his nudity had disappeared somewhat as he lay there naked while both girls were dressed and inside a home. He felt his face flush a bit as the feeling came over him. Darlene had 2 biscuits in her hand and Mazey was carrying a pair of bib overalls. She handed them to Chris, saying she could not get a shirt or any drawers right now. Chris got up and put on the overalls, noticing that they were almost white from wear and not the usual stiff feel of denim. These had been around for a while and had seen many washings. They fit him as well as could be expected, although a good fit from bib overalls almost seemed a contradiction.

Chris took the offered biscuits and started to wolf them down. He did not realize just how hungry he had become and he felt a bit uneasy eating like this in front of his cousins, but his hunger trumped his manners right now. Once finished, he thought they might talk a bit and he could learn more about his newly discovered cousins and their family. Mazey motioned for him to be quiet, saying that she did not want to chance her parents hearing him just yet. Darlene told him they had to be up early to do chores and Chris estimated it was after 10:30 by now. He watched as each girl stripped down to panties to sleep in. Mazey told him that he could sleep on the rug between the beds, the rest of the floor was bare wood. She had an extra pillow he could use so he lay down between the beds before Mazey turned out the light. She opened the curtains on each of the room's 2 windows before getting into her own bed.

As he lay there thinking, Chris realized just how uncomfortable sleeping on the floor could be. Even the small cot that had been set up for him in Jimmy Ray's room would be preferable to this. Still, he tried to make the best of it and relax, attempting to go to sleep. He also was reminded of just how hot and humid this room could get, now that he was lying there with clothes on. The overalls had been worn thin, but they still held his body heat and he was sweating even more now than he had been earlier. As he lay there steaming in his own perspiration, he could hear his cousins shifting around restlessly in their beds. He was aware of the sounds each made, as well as the sounds of nature outside. The crickets, the cicadas, even a far off owl hooting. This was a considerable change from life in Ohio where the perpetual landing and takeoffs from the base were a constant in his life. After about 30 minutes of sweating his ass off, he decided the overalls had to go for now and tried to remove them as quietly as he could. Both girls heard him and Mazey whispered "You cain't wear no clothes to bed in the summer here if you wants to sleep." Chris was cooler but the floor was just as uncomfortable as ever. He continued to toss and turn, trying to find a spot that was more comfortable than any other.

After several more minutes of restless shifting, Mazey told him to come up and get into bed with her. The bed was a single and not really made for 2. Chris resisted her offer, saying he would get to sleep eventually.

"You ain't used to sleeping on the floor and you ain't gonna get no sleep if you stay there. I can move over enough so you can get some room here. Just do it so we kin all get to sleep." Chris knew she was probably right and reluctantly got up and slid into the bed. Mazey had moved to one side, but even then they were touching each other with no extra room anywhere in the bed.

Chris had never slept with a woman and was acutely aware of her nearly naked body lying right next to his totally naked body. His anxiety about his proximity to a naked woman was joined by a feeling that something was growing in his crotch. Chris was sure that Mazey would know exactly what was happening, even though the room was in total darkness. He was sweating even more now as he was certain that she would discover his condition at any moment and shout her disgust to the world. As Chris lay there trying to get his erection to disappear, Mazey decided that she would be more comfortable on her side, so turned, and in so doing, her breast rolled against Chris. The touch was like a hot poker to Chris, but he dared not make a move for fear she would be offended. To further complicate things, Mazey snuggled herself closer to Chris, now putting both her breasts against him, one on his arm and the other directly on his chest. She murmured something then he felt her arm across his chest. That slow rise in his crotch became instant steel. Chris was paralyzed with concern his condition would be discovered but Mazey had seemed to relax as she lay next to him and even appeared to be going to sleep. This allowed Chris to relax a bit but the boner remained.

*****

Chris awoke several hours later, and after a second or 2 to clear his mind, he realized where he was again. Not much had changed in the time he slept, though he wondered how he had been able to sleep. The stifling heat in the room continued to provide his body with a coat of perspiration and Mazey was still snuggled up against him, but now Chris had an arm around her shoulders. Chris was still aware of his erection, but no longer worried that Mazey would become aware of it and get upset -- particularly since she was holding it in her hand and teasing the head with her thumb. The touch sent a shock through Chris's brain and a chill down his spine, causing him to jump.

"Mazey ..." was all that he could say at this moment.

"Sshhh! I was wonderin if this thing worked and now here it is waiting for me." She whispered.

"Mazey, we're cousins! You shouldn't be touching me like that." Chris answered, although he was getting more aroused by the minute.

"So what if we are blood. If a person can't sleep with family, then who? Better to find some stranger who ain't gonna be there for you the next day? Folk around here been fucking other kin for as long as people been around. I expect you'll be my cousin tomorrow and we will always be family. No big deal if you don't let it be."

Chris's head was swimming, everything he had ever been taught told him that sex with family was wrong. Now, his cousin was telling him something else, and it kind of made sense. He also realized that she was expecting him to fuck her.

A thousand things were flying through his mind at the moment, none of them slowing long enough to get a grasp on any one of them. The incest thing with his cousin was still bothering him, but maybe less so now. He was troubled that even lying here naked with another woman was making him unfaithful to Melissa. The bits and pieces he could seem to grasp were centered about the feelings in his crotch. More and more that feeling was driving his actions. He turned on his side to face Mazey, finding that she had somehow removed the panties she had been wearing earlier. She still had a good grip on his cock and was squeezing and pulling on it. Chris remembered the feel of Melissa's hand on his rod and how it was more tentative. Mazey, in contrast, did not have any reservations about what she was doing and her touch showed it.

Mazey rolled onto her back and pulled Chris on top of herself. She had spread her legs but not released his cock, using the head to tease her lips and clit. Chris wanted to say something, but the words just would not come. The arousal he had felt a few minutes ago had turned to pure lust as Mazey continued to manipulate his cock. Chris thought back to that first and only time he had actually had his cock in a woman's pussy. The feeling of that experience had been enough to let him know that he wanted more of it. He had discovered that having a warm and wet pussy surrounding his cock was the best feeling in the world and his need for that feeling again was great. Right now, his cock was looking forward to feeling a hot pussy and that cock was not worried about whose pussy it would find a home in.