Is that Dueling Banjos I Hear?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Chris and his cousins walked the distance back to their house and once again Chris was going in through the window. He had seen the old pickup parked next to the house and Mazey told him it was her father's truck.

"He got home early today, maybe not much work for him." Darlene speculated.

Chris sat down on the bed and just waited for the girls to come into the room. He could hear conversation among the family members and the smell of dinner was making him hungry. The room had not cooled any and he was back to wondering if this plan to prank his other cousins was really such a good idea. Darlene came in later with a plate of fried rabbit and greens. Chris hadn't ever eaten them and was thinking of the spinach he resisted eating as a child. He gave it a try and decided this was a lot better. He finished with a piece of pie, Darlene saying that Mazey had picked enough berries to make 2 pies. Chris was going to ask for another piece of pie, but remembering back to the conversation from this afternoon, did not want to cause anyone in the family to have to do without for him. Darlene stayed a few minutes as he ate, but cautioned him to speak little and softly. She went back to the family after a bit and Chris was once again left by himself in the hot room.

Mazey and her sister came in after the sun had set fully, Chris thought that to be about 9:30. They undressed for bed, Darlene stripping down to nothing while Mazey stayed in her panties. Chris saw the look on Darlene's face as she watched him, knowing she expected him in her bed tonight. He had only been wearing the overalls, the thought of putting on boxers and a shirt in this heat seeming ridiculous to Chris. He sat on the edge of Darlene's bed as her sister turned out the light and opened the curtains. He lay down on the bed on his back and Darlene lay down next to him. There was a bit more room tonight, Darlene was smaller than her sister, but not by that much. She turned to face Chris and like Mazey the night before, snuggled into his side and he found his arm around her shoulder.

Darlene started rubbing his chest, her hand slowly moving further down as she teased him slowly. Chris was noticing the feel of her body next to his, thinking it more similar to that of Melissa. He thought a bit about the reason for the flash of memory of Melissa, he had been thinking about Darlene all day. Maybe it was just that Darlene was here now and Melissa far away. In any case, he soon forgot about Melissa and concentrated on the feelings that Darlene's touch was eliciting in his crotch.

Darlene was not as aggressive as her sister had been last night, but Chris could sense that she was as needy. He turned to face her, bringing his cock which was well on its way to total hardness into contact with her pussy. Darlene was starting to moan softly as he began to thrust his cock against the warm wetness of her sex. She had pulled his face into hers, kissing just as hard and passionately as Mazey had done last night. Chris returned the kiss, enjoying the sensation of her soft tongue dueling with his. He pulled her onto himself and started rubbing his hard cock into her dripping pussy with more vigor. She was still kissing with no sign of letting go, and Chris took the opportunity to squeeze her breast as he continued to kiss. She murmured her pleasure at his touch, apparently aware that making too much noise would alert her parents to what was going on in the bedroom.

Chris would have been happy to continue with the forplay, but Darlene let him know that she was ready for more. Chris was also ready to find out what the inside of her pussy felt like, he had been feeling the outside for some time now. He rolled out from under her, getting on top. Darlene was ready and spread her legs to welcome him into her pussy that was anxious and ready.

"I been waitin for that dick of yours all day. Come on cousin, stick it in me and let me feel you squirtin into me."

Chris poked around with the tip of his cock, getting close but not penetrating her lips. Darlene took hold of his shaft and holding it in position, urged Chris to shove in. she had one hand on his ass cheek and as the tip of his cock started to disappear into her depths, she put the other next to the first and started pulling Chris into herself.

"Come on sugar, slide that thing into me. I needs it bad. Time for some family lovin." She panted into his ear.

Chris was excited by the thought of getting that feeling of his cock in a wet pussy, but her comments about fucking a family member really turned him on for some reason. He knew in the back of his mind he should not be doing this for so many reasons, but right now, he could not think of one that was sufficient to stop him from doing what he intended to finish.

Once inside her pussy, Chris had started pumping hard and fast. Darlene had started humping back just as hard, but soon told him to slow, they had all night.

"I ain't goin nowhere. We gots all night, let's take some time."

Chris's instinct had told him to keep up the fast pace, but thinking about what she had said, he realized that if he took more time, he could enjoy the feeling of his cock in her pussy for longer. That thought was enough to allow him to slow some and soon they were moving together at a more leisurely pace. With the urgency gone, Chris started to concentrate on some of the other sensations he was only vaguely aware of earlier. Her breasts that were pressing into his own chest were not as large as her sisters, but they were firmer and he could feel the hard nipples digging their way into his chest. Darlene was softly moaning in his ear as he brought one of his hands up to her breast and started massaging it, causing her to moan more. She was still conscious enough of her actions not to be too loud, but Chris was certain that she might let go if she lost her battle with her arousal. Right now, however, that thought was not the overriding concern in his mind, getting more pussy time had put the first thought out of his consciousness. He bent to take her hard nipple into his mouth, causing their slow rhythm to be interrupted, but they quickly found it again, although with his mouth on that nipple, Chris had to work a bit harder to keep his cock sliding in with the same tempo. He managed and was enjoying the feel of Darlene's nipple in his mouth as he continued fucking her hot and now very wet pussy.

Chris knew he could not keep this up for much longer. He was loving the feel of being inside that wet pussy, but the twinges in his balls were telling him that there would be a new sensation very shortly. He let go of Darlene's nipple and moved his mouth to her ear where he whispered that he was just about there. He had been noticing that her moans and sighs were getting louder and he was not yet so far gone that he knew she would be letting everyone in the house know what she was doing if he did not stifle her. He put his lips on her own and started kissing, hoping she would not be able to make any serious noise with his mouth over hers. He also enjoyed the feel of his tongue dueling with her tongue in her mouth as he felt the surging of his climax. Darlene was losing her battle with control, her tremors were getting stronger and more erratic. She was humping back at Chris's strokes much more forcefully than she had been before and Chris knew that this signaled her approaching orgasm. He was trying to hold back his own release but did not have the experience nor self control to do so, now finding his cock spurting its hot contents into his cousins waiting pussy. Chris had lost his own battle to maintain the stroking he was trying to keep going, but was only able to shove in as far as he could and then ride out his orgasm. Darlene had been experiencing minor tremors and quivering feelings as she started the rise to her own climax, but as she felt the hot fluid spurting from Chris's stiff cock, lost her own battle to maintain control and just let the feeling wash over herself, shouting her pleasure into Chris's mouth that was fortunately covering her own. Her convulsions on the bed had almost thrown Chris off, but he had the presence of mind, even deep in his own climax, to hold on and ride out her orgasm with her. Soon each started to calm, but Chris wanted to maintain that cock to pussy feeling he craved, holding himself inside Darlene until his cock started wilting and it fell out.

Chris rolled off Darlene and held her as they tried to calm from the coupling. Darlene whispered in his ear "Mazey was right. You gots a nice dick and it has been way too long. Even better that you is family."

Chris just leaned over to kiss her, not even finding her comment strange any more. He pulled her close and soon both were asleep.

*****

When morning came, Chris was first to awake. He was still holding Darlene and she was snuggling herself into his body. He looked over at her sister sleeping on her back, naked except for the panties she wore. Chris did not move, he wanted Darlene to sleep longer if she would. He gave some thought to his situation here, glad in some ways that his other cousins had deserted him and that these sisters had found him. He was still a bit confused about life in these parts, but that confusion was starting to disappear. What he would have thought outrageous a week ago before coming here was now almost normal to his way of thinking. Darlene moved in her sleep, snuggling herself against him and rubbing her breasts over his chest. Chris gave a thought to another session in her pussy before they got up, but realized the girls had to be up early to get their chores done. As he was thinking this, he found Mazey had awakened. She looked over at him with her sister still sleeping in his arms. She smiled and offered "Mornin cousin Chris. Looks like Darlene had a good night."

Darlene started to stir as she noticed the small movements Chris was making and the words between him and her sister. She gave him a nice morning kiss, and then got up and both girls dressed for the new day. Chris would have liked to stay and sleep longer, he seemed to be getting lazy after the past few days of inactivity. He knew he could not, so got up and put on the overalls he had been wearing for the past day. The heat in the bedroom had not diminished any and Chris could tell this day would be another hot one.

The girls went out into the house and he could hear them talking with their parents. After a bit, Mazey came in with a biscuit and a piece of last night's blackberry pie. Chris had worked off last night's dinner and was grateful for anything to eat. He was also aware that anything he ate would be something out of another's mouth here in this house. Today he would have to get back to his Uncle Willie's place.

Chris heard the truck start and drive off, remembering that the girl's father drove to his customer's places. He had finished eating and knew the girls would be gone for several hours as they worked at their chores. He was sure this was a hard life and was grateful he did not have to do such work himself. As soon as he thought that, he was sorry for thinking it. His life had been pretty easy until now and he had not even thought that there might be those who had much more difficult lives. The fact that some of his close relatives were living that hard life was troubling to him.

*****

Chris had been dozing for the past 2 hours, vaguely aware of voices and movements as he lay there. The girls had been working around the outside of the house and he could hear them talking to each other as they went about their tasks. He had been ignoring the bits of conversation as they worked about, but he heard Mazey inside the house speaking to someone. He assumed it was her mother, so ignored that as well. He was half asleep when the door to the bedroom opened and an older woman walked in. Chris had not expected the girls to be done with their chores so soon but opened his eyes to see which of them had come back. He was startled to see the woman and guessed she was his aunt. He jumped up, caught off guard at her entrance. She was also surprised to see someone in the room, but did not appear to be afraid as she looked at him sitting there.

"Jerry Lee! You come back!" she said with a big smile.

Her words took Chris by surprise, but as he thought about what she had said, he remembered that more than a few people had said he looked like a younger version of his father. Maybe she was remembering what her brother had looked like when he was younger and was confusing Chris with his father.

As Chris was wondering what to say, Mazey had heard the conversation and came running back into the bedroom.

"Momma..."

Before she could say more, her mother spoke. "Mazey, Jerry Lee is here. You ain't never really seen him, you bein so young when he left home."

Mazey responded to her mother "Momma, this ain't Jerry Lee, this is his boy Chris. Chris is here visitin us for a spell."

Chris was just sitting there wondering why she would confuse him with his father. He looked at her as she and Mazey spoke, she looked like an older version of her daughters, although shorter and thinner. She had gray streaks through her hair and she looked as though she had seen a very hard life. From what Chris had learned over the past couple of days, he could easily understand that kind of life.

Mazey again repeated what she had told her mother. "Momma, this isn't Jerry Lee, this is his boy Chris." Then to Chris she offered "Chris, this is our momma Loretta, she is your daddy's sister."

Chris said hello, adding that he was glad to meet his Aunt Loretta.

"Don't be callin me no auntie. I may be old, but that ain't who I am. You just call me Loretta or Loretta Lynn, everybody else does."

Chris said he would and then Loretta said he should come out into the main part of the house. Mazey nodded so Chris followed them out of the bedroom. He was glad he was no longer a prisoner in that room, but the rest of the house did not look to be much of an alternative. The house was small and even though it was neat, he knew they had a hard life there. The main room was not any cooler than the room he had just left so he traded one poor option for another. Still, he was glad he no longer needed to hide out in the bedroom. He wondered if his Aunt might question how he had come to be there, but she did not seem to consider that possibility.

Loretta asked her daughter to get Chris some sweet tea, so she left to find a glass to offer to her cousin. The tea was room temperature when Mazey brought it to him, but Chris drank it down, the liquid bringing a brief bit of relief from the heat of the day. Loretta kept looking at Chris as he sat sipping the tea. He was still wearing the overalls Mazey had offered him the first evening he had been a guest in the house, although he had not put on the shirt she found for him.

Loretta started "I'm so glad you come back to see me, Jerry lee. I missed you after you went off to join the service."

Chris was ready to correct her, but Mazey motioned for him to stay quiet. Chris remembered that she had said her mother sometimes got confused and he assumed that it was easier to just let her go rather than to confuse her more by trying to tell her she was wrong. He just nodded as she continued.

"You was always my favorite of the boys. You took care of me better'n the rest of them."

Chris was glad that his father had been a good brother to his sister. He would have been upset to find that his father was no better than Uncle Willie or maybe even Uncle Buck, though he had never met Buck.

"I remembers you takin me out to the swimmin hole when none of them others wanted to be bothered. You learned me how to swim, you said it was the oldest brother's job. I remembers what else you learned me, but I ain't never told nobody."

Chris and Mazey perked up as she had said the last.

Mazey asked "What did jerry lee teach you, Momma?"

Loretta looked at Chris a minute before replying. "I knowed you was fibbin when you told me it was your job to show me how to be a woman. I was only 14 and I liked you best so I didn't say nothing. Fo shore I wouldn't have my 2 darlin girls without you."

Chris wasn't sure what he had heard and even if he had heard right, what did she mean? "How did dad ... err, I help with Mazey and Darlene?"

Loretta had been sitting with her eyes on Chris, and now that she was talking more, he could see that her eyes were clear and she was remembering back to the days when she was a young girl.

"I remembers Pappy talking to you behind the shed. I was in the shed lookin fer eggs but I was listenin secret like. He told you that you was stupid fer fuckin your sister and knockin her up then doin it again. He said he should just cut your pecker off right there. I heared you telling him it waren't you, but he knew different. I knew different too, but I never told nobody. You went away right after that and now you is back."

Loretta had a big smile on her face, in contrast to the look of shock on Mazey's face. Chris was trying to digest what she had just said, his father was apparently the father of Darlene and Mazey. Chris couldn't find the words to speak even if he had been able.

Loretta was smiling as she looked at her oldest daughter. Chris could see the love in her eyes as she was reliving the time of her youth. She still thought he was his father come back after all these years and was sharing her secret with him.

Darlene came in and seeing her mother with Chris and Mazey in the front room, said "Momma..." before Mazey motioned for her to stop talking.

"Momma was just telling me and Jerry lee here about bein our mother. She was talking about Jerry Lee helping her when she was young."

Darlene looked confused, but Mazey signaled her to wait before she asked for clarification. Loretta was looking at Darlene with the same love in her eyes as she had been with Mazey a moment before.

The electric mood was broken by the sound of a vehicle coming up the drive fast with its horn blaring. Mazey and Darlene each went to the window and said that the truck belonged to Reverend Grady.

"Wonder what he is doin here today. He don't never come around unless something is goin on." Mazey offered.

The truck skidded to a stop and the man behind the wheel got out as the occupants of the house came out to the porch to greet him.

"Loretta Lynn, Darnell is hurt bad. He cut himself on some farm equipment he was workin on and they took him to the hospital."

Loretta seemed to lose the support of her legs, Mazey caught her as she was starting to slump down to the ground. She was tearing up and saying she needed to be with her husband. Mazey directed her to a chair and Darlene went inside to get her some water.

"I kin take you to the hospital." The older man suggested.

Darlene had returned with a glass for her mother and offered that Mazey should go with her. The truck would not allow all to fit so the 3 of them would make the trip to the local hospital. Mazey agreed, but Loretta was still having a tough time with the news.

"Come on Momma, we can go see Darnell now."

She helped her mother into the truck then got in beside her. Reverend Grady started the engine then put the truck into gear and spun the tires as he turned and headed back the way he had come in.

Chris and Darlene were left there by themselves, Darlene starting to cry herself. Chris wasn't sure what else to do so just put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him.

"I am sure he will be OK. Try not to worry."

Chris had never met Darnell, but knew he had been father to the girls for as long as they could remember. He understood why they might be upset at the news that he had been hurt.