Is that Dueling Banjos I Hear?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

It was late afternoon when Mazey came back driving darnell's truck. Reverend Grady had taken her to pick it up, Darnell would have to stay in the hospital overnight. Loretta would not leave him, so arrangements were made so she could stay. Chris and Darlene asked her about what she had learned and were relieved to find that the injury was not any worse than it was. He had cut his hand badly on some farm equipment and had been lucky not to damage any major blood vessels or tendons. He couldn't use his right hand for a while, but once healed he would likely not suffer any permanent damage. That was the good news, the bad was that he would not be able to use his hand and thus not be able to work for some time. The doctor had speculated 4 to 6 weeks before he would be able to do much with that hand.

"What are we gonna do, Mazey? If he cain't use his hand, he cain't git no work." Darlene asked.

"I don't rightly know, Darlene. Maybe we kin find something in town." Mazey replied without much conviction in her voice.

Chris spoke up "I don't know anything about sharpening things, but if Darnell is well enough to talk me through what needs to be done, I can be his hands for a while."

"You would do that fer us?" Mazey asked.

"I want to help out. I don't think I will be missing anything by being here rather than at Willie's place, so why not."

Darlene gave him a big hug, saying "I know why I likes you better'n them other cousins. Do you think you kin do the work good as Darnell?"

"I don't know, but I think with a little practice I can learn. If he is willing to show me, I will do what I can to help him out."

Mazey added "If you kin helps it will be a big thing we doesn't have to worry bout. He and Momma will be back tomorrow, we kin talk to him about it then."

The girl's mood had perked up a bit and Chris felt that he was doing something responsible and maybe this next month might be a good thing for him. He had not realized what a hard life his cousins had here and now he was going to do something to give back for the life he had been fortunate enough to enjoy. Mazey cooked supper and Chris was able to eat at the table for the first time. After talking about what he might expect, they went to bed as they had done before.

In the bedroom, Darlene let Chris know she expected him in her bed again that night. Chris saw a hint of disappointment in Mazey's face, but she did not say anything. Chris kind of liked Darlene better deep down, but that did not mean he didn't like Mazey any less. Once the light was out, Darlene pulled him close and again gave him a big hug, thanking him for offering his help to her father.

Darlene's gratitude quickly turned to arousal and Chris could feel his own tool rising to meet the needs of his cousin. She felt his stiff cock poke her in the stomach as she faced him, then moved her hand to it and tested the hardness. She was also sighing as Chris took the opportunity to get his mouth on one of her breasts, sucking the nipple in and giving it some attention with his tongue. Darlene was now pulling on his cock, trying to direct it to her pussy which was already starting to get wet with her arousal. Chris grudgingly left her breasts to move his body into position where she could use his cock to tease her pussy lips as she was humping herself into his organ. Chris wondered what Mazey might be thinking as he was here having sex with her sister just feet away. He felt a bit guilty being with Darlene again tonight, he had fucked her the night before.

He did not have time to give those passing thoughts any attention, Darlene was already pulling him onto herself and whispering that she was ready.

"Come on, cousin Chris, put your dick in me. Just likes you did it last night, I want to feels you inside my pussy."

As Chris started to stroke his cock into her, he thought about what her mother had said this morning, and he started getting angry. His anger was directed at his father. He had only been away from home for 4 days now, but in that time his impression of his father had changed considerably. He had always loved and respected the man, but knowing what his father had done years ago had given him a new perspective. Not only was his father despicable for what he had done 20 some years ago, he was the one who was responsible for Chris coming to this part of the country and now being torn apart inside by all these new revelations. Chris unconsciously started pumping his cock into Darlene faster and harder. He had lost his focus and was no longer seeking to pleasure himself and Darlene but rather was taking out his anger against his father. Darlene noticed the change in his movements from last night, but she was caught up in the feelings that Chris's hard pounding were having on her own lust. She tried to maintain his pace and hump back to meet each of his thrusts. Chris was grunting each time his cock bottomed out in Darlene and his grunts were getting progressively louder as time passed. He had lost the conscious feel of his cock in a hot and wet pussy, the feel he had craved from his cousin only yesterday. Now, he was only concerned with using his cock as a tool to work out his anger and frustration. He had focused that anger on his father, but right now Darlene was the one receiving the result of his angry fucking. She knew something was different, but now she could only work at keeping up with Chris, her own orgasm was rising much faster than she would have thought possible.

Chris kept up the blistering pace he had set, he was working on instinct alone. He only knew that as long as he pumped hard and fast, he was directing his energy toward something he could feel. Any thought of intimacy was long gone, he only knew he had to keep going like this so that he could pump his hot semen deep into Darlene's pussy. The thought of his goal was enough to make him let go any thoughts of lasting longer, he wanted to come and it was that thought that put him over the edge. His cock was spurting jets of hot semen but Chris was only vaguely aware of what was happening, he did not even slow his stroking as he was shooting. Darlene felt the hot liquid enter her and then she felt Chris's cock follow the shot into the depths of her pussy. She had also reached the point where little more was needed to push her to climax, and Chris's combined shooting and pumping was that little bit that sent her over her own precipice. There was no reason to be quiet, though consideration of her sister might have been nice, Darlene screamed her release loud and long. Chris was still trying to shove into her with everything he had, but Darlene begged him to stop, she couldn't take any more.

Chris had gotten the release he wanted, but was still seething inside and needed more. Darlene had slumped against him as she tried to calm herself from her orgasm. Chris had a brief thought of doing her again, but reason took hold for long enough for him to see that he had punished her enough for one night. She was already starting to drift off, perhaps more from exhaustion. Chris kissed her on the forehead, then untangled himself from her arms. He was still partially erect and the feelings of rage and anger inside him had only diminished a small amount.

As he lay there thinking about all the thoughts that had given him the emotions he was now experiencing, he realized that his cock was still mostly hard. He slid out of Darlene's bed and made his way to Mazey's. She was trying to sleep, silence now returning to the room after the 2 coupling cousins had finished their activities. Mazey was still awake and Chris's presence surprised her, but she moved over enough to give him the little room he needed to lie beside her. Chris put his arm around her shoulders and then pulled her to him. Mazey felt his cock against her own crotch, and the feeling was enough to bring Chris back to full rigidity. Chris heard Mazey take in a quick breath as he found her breast and sucked the nipple hard. She had been surprised at his appearance in her bed, but quickly responded with her own actions. She pulled his face hard into her breast, almost depriving him of breath. He sucked and licked the nipple that had risen to hardness at his first touch. Mazey was now the one doing the moaning and Chris felt her increase the volume as he moved from the one breast he had been sucking to the other. Mazey did not take long to get wet, her pussy seemed to be ready to take him in no time at all. She urged him to climb onto her and to shove in hard.

Chris needed no more encouragement than that and soon was driving his hard cock into Mazey just as he had been doing with her sister moments before. Mazey liked the hard, fast pace Chris was setting and wrapping her legs around his waist, urged him to keep shoving in hard.

"Keep going, I likes your hard dick in my pussy. Give it to me harder!"

Chris was barely conscious of what she was saying, his actions were driven by the fury he felt as a result of his anger and contempt for his father. His body was now in control, fueled by the mixture of testosterone and adrenaline that was flooding his cock. He again was barely aware of the feelings within his body, he only knew he had to keep shoving his cock into Mazey.

Mazey was humping up to meet his every thrust. She liked the hard pounding Chris was giving to her pussy more than did her sister and her moans and sighs made that obvious. Chris did not yet have the experience to be able to control his climax once it had started, but since he had come just minutes before, he was not yet even close. Mazey, on the other hand, had reached the point of her release very quickly, mostly due to the pace Chris was setting with his own fucking. She had started to moan more loudly, and if Chris had been more conscious of her body, he would have felt the tremors that started deep within her pussy signaling that her time had arrived. She did not scream her pleasure with the same intensity as her sister had, but she was not a silent sister by any means. Chris continued his stroking, but Mazey had used her legs wrapped around him to slow his actions. She was in the latter stages of her orgasm when she spoke to Chris.

"Like I told you, kin be fuckin kin around here for years. Is my pussy any different now that I is your sister?"

With his rhythm broken, Chris was now able to more fully comprehend what she had said. The words now brought home the true consequence of his action. He was really having sex with his sister, OK, maybe a half sister, but a sister just the same. Not only that, he had just had sex with his other sister half an hour before. The thought that he was committing incest with his sisters seemed more real to him than the thoughts he had when they were only his cousins. Still, the idea that it was supposedly so wrong was so exciting to him that he was shooting into Mazey with every stroke of his cock that was still sliding in and out. His cock stopped shooting about the same time he ran out of energy, slowing then stopping his stroking and laying on top of his sweaty sister.

Chris lay atop Mazey for several minutes as he calmed himself, reveling in the feel of his slowly shrinking cock still buried in her wet pussy. He took the time to think about what he had done. He had been acting only with the intention of punishing his father by fucking his father's daughters, but he had not thought through the notion that they were also his sisters. Now that he was analyzing it in his mind, he found to his surprise that he did not regret what he had done, nor did he feel any better about his father. He remembered Mazey's words "Kin be fuckin kin around here for years. Ain't no big deal if you don't let it be"

That made a lot of sense to him right now. He rolled off Mazey and putting his arm around her shoulders, pulled her close. She snuggled up against his chest and soon both were sleeping.

*****

Mazey drove Chris over to his Uncle Willie's place the next morning to pick up his belongings since he would be staying at his Aunt Loretta's house while he was helping out Darnell. As they drove into his yard, Willie looked surprised to see Chris with Mazey. Chris got out of the truck and announced that he would be staying at Willie's sister's house. His uncle asked him why he wanted to leave and Chris explained that Darnell had gotten hurt and he was going to help him for the next few weeks. While they were talking, his cousins Bobby and Jimmy ray wandered up and stood back a bit. Mazey was giving them the evil eye but they just smirked back at her.

Chris went in to get his suitcase and came back out shortly.

"I had an Ipod in here, what happened to it?"

The smirk on Bobby's face disappeared and he stated "We thought you was dead and wouldn't be needin it no more."

"And what about the $100 I had in my wallet?" Chris added.

"Likes Bobby said, we figured you was dead." Jimmy ray said.

Willie told them to give Chris back his things and each boy grudgingly went to get the items. After handing them over to Chris, they each just left without any comment. Willie did say he was sorry to see Chris go, but nothing more as he also left, walking away as Chris and Mazey stood there.

As they were driving back toward Mazey's house, Chris said he needed to call and let his family know what he was doing. He could just see his mother worrying herself sick when she found out he was missing. He wondered what Willie had told his parents when the boys had returned with the news that Chris was nowhere to be found.

"Is there anywhere around here I can get some decent cell reception?" Chris asked.

"I ain't sure, I never had one of them fancy new fangled telephones. Maybe if we goes up the hills close to town we might gits some better signal."

Mazey took a turn that would take them away from the road home and they drove for half an hour before she said this was about as high as they would get.

Chris took out his phone and saw that he only had 2 bars of signal strength. He did not think it would get much better unless they drove quite a ways further, so gave a try to calling his mother. She would be at work and he could usually catch her at her desk. His father was a lot more difficult to get hold of on the flight line, and Chris would rather have spoken to his mother anyway.

He dialed and after a few seconds heard the sound of a call completed. His mother picked up on the third ring and was surprised to hear from him.

"Hi Chris, how are things with your cousins and their family?"

Chris somehow was not surprised to find that they had not even bothered to call his parents when they could not find him. He decided right then that regardless of how things turned out working with Darnell, it had to be infinitely better than spending a month with Willie and his family.

"Pretty good. But I'm not going to be staying with Willie any more. I can't talk too long, the signal is not good here, but I met Aunt Loretta and her husband Darnell has been hurt in an accident. I volunteered to help him out, so I will be staying there for a while."

"That's really nice, Chris. I'm sure they will be appreciative of the help. Let us know how things are working out."

"I will, mom. the phone reception here sucks, so I can't call often, but when I can get closer to one of the towers I will try to say hello. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

Chris heard his mother echo his 'love you' and then the connection was lost. He thought he should have asked her to tell his father the same, but he was still pissed at his father for the situation he created here years ago. He wondered what his father would think when he found out that Chris would be staying with Loretta.

Chris and Mazey drove back to her house and waited for Loretta and Darnell to come home from the hospital. Reverend Grady brought them back about lunch time and Chris met Darnell for the first time. His right hand was bandaged almost to the elbow and Chris could see that he was uncomfortable from the pain. His eyes were dilated and Chris assumed he was taking some kind of pain killers until the healing was further along. Mazey and Darlene explained to their parents that Chris was going to help Darnell with his business if Darnell was willing to let him help. Both Loretta and Darnell were more than willing for him to lend his assistance so the decision was made. Chris would start to learn the sharpening business tomorrow.

The house only had 2 bedrooms, so Chris would be sleeping in the girl's room, telling everyone he would not mind sleeping on the floor. Mazey and Darlene each had knowing looks in their eyes but no one said anything. Shortly after everyone got up from the talk, Chris took the $100 that he had retrieved from his cousin Jimmy Ray and gave it to Mazey.

"I cain't be takin your money. You is helping us out."

Chris told her to take the money, he would be eating here and they had enough trouble just feeding themselves.

"I don't have any where to spend it, just use it to get the things you need. I can't be taking food out of your mouths without giving you something for it." Chris said, ending the discussion.

*****

Chris started his education first thing the next morning. The first lesson was how to drive a stick shift vehicle. Chris had been driving for more than a year, but never anything but an automatic transmission car. Darnell was patient and Chris picked up the lesson quickly. Next, he had to learn about the various files, stones and sharpening tools. Again, Darnell was patient, but seemed frustrated when he wanted to use his hand and could not.

The time passed quickly for Chris, the work was not particularly difficult but it was tedious and he found himself exhausted the first few days. He did not have the energy to do anything for Mazey or Darlene, instead promising them his time and attention once things had settled down into a comfortable routine. Each told him they would keep him to his promise.

Chris had learned the fine points of the work he was doing rather quickly. The angles he had to hold the files, the pressure he put on the sharpening stones, the number of strokes and everything else he had to do in order to keep up the business for Darnell. He had managed to cut himself a few times, but nothing very serious. He was developing calluses on his hands and putting on some muscle as he did more physical work than he had done in his life before. Chris managed to find time to take care of his sisters each a couple times a week, and they both appreciated the effort.

Chris had been working with Darnell for about 3 weeks, and Darnell was starting to be able to use his hand in a limited fashion. They were sitting in the shade of a customer's barn, getting some water to cool off with when Darnell said to Chris "I knows what you been doin with the girls in their room at night."

Chris started to deny anything improper had happened, but Darnell stopped him.

"I knows better. I ain't the smartest man in this county, but I ain't dumb neither. I knows them girls has needs of their own, and I don't figure you been just sleepin there. Them girls has a mind of their own and they is as much to blame as you is."

Chris did not know exactly what to say. He wondered where Darnell was going with this talk, but knew he would find out soon enough.

Darnell continued "I knows they ain't my blood, but I loves them like they is. I just wants to make sure you ain't gonna hurt neither of them."

Chris took a moment to compose his thoughts. From what Darnell was saying, it seemed like he was still unaware of who the girls real father was. Maybe that was for the best at this point, but they were still cousins to him so relations did not seem to matter.

"I don't want to hurt either of them. I didn't even know they were alive before I came down here, but I will do everything in my power to protect them from any hurt."