Is that Dueling Banjos I Hear?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris's hips had instinctively started to thrust forward, hoping to encourage Mazey to place the tip of his cock into the entrance of her wet pussy so he could penetrate her. Mazey noticed the actions and whispered to him "that's it baby. I know you want in, you need some of Mazey's pussy. I'm almost ready for you, show me you know how to use that hard dick of yours!"

Her words excited Chris, but at the same time he was struck by the difference now and when he had been with Melissa. She was shy and saying something like this would have totally freaked her out. Chris wondered why he kept thinking of her, especially now when he was getting ready to fuck another woman, a woman who was his blood. His need to feel a pussy wrapped around his hard cock was getting stronger and he consciously worked to put any thought of Melissa out of his mind.

Chris had been pumping his cock toward the pussy as Mazey kept playing with it, but now she placed the tip into the fold between her wet lips and as Chris pushed forward, she moved her hand out of the way and his cock pushed half way into her pussy. Chris was rewarded with that feel he was looking for, and his next thrust forward had him all the way inside. His body wanted to keep pumping, but his brain told him to stop and just enjoy the feel before he continued. He shoved in all the way and took a minute to experience all the new sensations, noticing the feel of her tits on his chest, her hands on his ass encouraging him to shove in, even the feel of her hot breath on his shoulder. Mazey asked why he stopped and he told her it just felt so good that he wanted to enjoy the feelings before he moved.

"I ain't never had nobody say anything like that before." Mazey laughed.

Chris's body regained control of his actions and the pause was over, his cock now moving into overdrive as he started pumping the pussy that surrounded it.

Although he was not very experienced, his body seemed to know exactly what to do as Chris started ramming his cock deeper and harder into his cousin's pussy.

Mazey whispered into his ear "that's it, Chris honey. Nice and hard! Mazey likes it hard. Fuck me harder!"

Her words excited Chris as he was stroking into her and then she wrapped her legs around his waist, causing him to slow for a second, but then picking up right where he had left off. Mazey was humping back against every thrust and soon Chris could feel his balls start to tense up.

"I'm going to come." He whispered into Mazey's ear.

She was moaning softly, but at the words took both hands off his ass and grabbing his head, pulled him to her mouth and kissed him like no family member ever had. She worked to suck his tongue into her own throat and he found his tongue fighting with hers to win that battle. Chris sensed more than heard a change in her moans and although he was not sure, thought it signaled that she was near her climax. He was close enough himself that he could no longer control his actions as he had before, just trying to keep that cock to pussy contact he craved so much. Mazey still had a lip lock on him preventing him from saying anything, but she had completely lost the rhythm they had established earlier. She was shuddering and bouncing around as he also lost any semblance of control, feeling the rise of semen in his cock that signaled orgasm for him.

Each took a few minutes to regain their composure, and then Chris started to wonder just what he had done. His lust and craving for pussy had won the battle over reason and now he was starting to second guess what he should have done. Mazey, however, spoke first.

"It's been a long time since I let a man put his dick in me. I ain't gonna wait that long again, and since yalls family, you can have first dibs on my pussy any time."

Her words only confused Chris more, but as he rolled off her, he put his arms around her and held her close, playing with her breasts as she snuggled into him. This time, sleep came quickly for each and neither woke until the sun started peeking into the windows. Both girls had to get up for chores and Mazey had left the bed to dress. Chris sat on the edge of the bed as he watched each put on clothes, no longer worried about his own nudity. Mazey left the bedroom first and Darlene came over to hug him good morning. He was surprised at this, both had been friendly yesterday, but not physically affectionate. He had not been around long enough to know if this was normal or something else. Before letting him go, she whispered in his ear "You can sleep in my bed tonight."

Chris had not thought about her in the other bed last night and assumed she was asleep, but now he was not so sure.

After the girls had left the room, Chris put on the overalls he had removed last night. The curtains were closed and the door was too, now the room was going to be really hot. However, he decided that if someone might see him in a girls bedroom, clothed was better than naked. He looked around and did not see a TV or radio. His own Ipod was in the suitcase he had left at Uncle Willie's place. He could not get cell reception there and Willie had told him very few people around here could afford them, so the phone companies did not go to any trouble to install towers. 15 minutes later Darlene came in with a bowl of grits for his breakfast. She said they would be gone doing chores for 3 or 4 hours then be back. Her mother would be around but rarely came into their room. As she was talking, Chris heard a car start then drive off. Reading his thoughts, Darlene told him it was her father Darnell. "He sharpens knives, scissors, and saw blades, purty much anything that can take an edge. He goes all over the county and won't be back till late this afternoon."

Chris knew it would be a long day and resigned himself to being bored and trying to get some rest despite the heat.

*****

The morning had been just as hot as Chris expected it to be. He tried to rest, not having much else to do and since he had been awake part of last night, he wanted to catch up on sleep. He had heard Mazey and Darlene talking to each other off and on as they worked to do their chores, but mostly he just waited for them to come back so he would have something to do or someone to talk to.

The girls did come back after noon. They were tired and hot, each wearing worn jeans that were more appropriate for working in than the shorts they had on last evening. As they came into their room, Mazey motioned for Chris to be quiet. She whispered that her mother was just outside the door and might hear him. Chris had heard someone moving around in the house during the morning and assumed it had been her.

"We has to help Ma with cleanin the house. Once we gets that done, we is gonna go to the swimming hole again. I knows it's hot in here, we can stay there longer today." Mazey said quietly.

Chris was rethinking the wisdom of hiding out here to get back at his cousins. He wasn't sure how well he would like spending time with them, but at least they did things he could participate in. He wondered what they were doing now to try to find him, maybe they weren't too worried about his absence.

Chris resigned himself to more boredom as he waited for his cousins to finish their tasks so he could get out of the house for a while. Each girl took off her long pants, replacing them with shorts. Chris was surprised by the way they changed in front of him, but yesterday they did not seem bothered to be undressed in front of him or by his own nudity in front of them.

Just before she went out into the house, Mazey said I picked a mess of blackberries this morning over by the crick. I's gonna make a pie for supper and Darnell brought home a couple of rabbits that Ma will fry up. We's gonna eats good tonight!"

Chris had never tasted rabbit, but deferred asking what it taste like, not wanting to hear that it tasted just like chicken.

It was after 3 by Chris's reckoning when the girls came back into the room. Darlene had a t-shirt and pair of boxers she said had been removed from the washing, Chris could put them on. Right now, the overalls he wore were more than he wanted to be wearing, so he said he would wait until later for the other items. The sisters asked if he wanted to go back to the swimming hole, and by now Chris would have done just about anything to get out of this room and get a change of scenery. Mazey took the screen out of the window and Darlene distracted her mother long enough for Chris to leave the room and get into the trees. They retraced their steps from last night and soon were back at the pond. Chris had wondered if his other cousins might be nearby, but they did not see another person during the walk or at the pond.

All stripped off their clothes and entered the cool water. Chris imagined this was the best thing he had felt in a long time, but the thought of being inside his cousin's pussy was a close second. Maybe even a little better, but right now, the coolness of the water was letting him forget the long day of hiding out in a closed room. His cousins were also enjoying the relief the water provided, their chores and housework just as hard on them. They did not fool around as much as the male cousins had yesterday, but Chris noticed that Darlene would get close to him and rub up against his body as they floated around. He even jumped once when he felt her hand brush across his crotch one time. She didn't show any recognition on her face so he wasn't sure if it was intentional or an accident. They stayed in the water for about an hour before getting out and sitting on the grass under the shade of the trees.

Mazey and Darlene were not ready to head home just yet, so Chris took the opportunity to ask them about their family and their life here. He did not know much, but wanted to learn more.

"Ain't much to tell." Darlene had started. "We ain't got much, just like most folks here in these hills. Me and Mazey used to work at the mill till it closed down last year. Not much work around so we helps out at home. Our Pa sharpens things, he drives all over the county so he is gone a lot. He don't make much money, but they ain't a lot he kin do either. He is good with his hands so Mr. Jones at the garage lets him work a bit if he is busy."

"What about your mother?" Chris asked.

"Ma just stays home mostly. She don't go out much, most folk around here knows she is different and understands." Mazey added.

"What do you mean different?" Chris asked.

"She just don't always say the right things. Some times she seems lost in herself but she is our Ma and we loves her the way she is. Darnell takes good care of her and she is happy bein our Ma."

"Who is your real father, you said Darnell isn't, right? " Chris asked, not sure this was any of his business.

"We don't rightly know. Ma says she ain't telling when we asks. I guess it ain't important, sometimes I wonder if she really does know." Darlene finished.

As they sat talking in the cool grass, Darlene had slid over to sit right next to Chris. She soon started to run her hand over his bare thigh as she talked and listened to her sister. Chris was startled at her first touch, not knowing what she was planning. Mazey watched her sister but did not say or do anything, just continuing to talk and enjoy the lazy afternoon. Chris did not want to act as if he was upset, but what to do? Was she going to start something right here on the bank of the pond with her sister watching? Chris had been checking her out, maybe she had noticed and took his attention as an invitation to start something. Chris tried to ignore her touch, but her hand was getting closer to his cock which was starting to tingle. Chris would soon be sporting a boner if things did not change.

Mazey then asked him a question, taking his attention from the twinge in his crotch, but not doing anything to remove the feeling. "What about your family? I ain't never met your Pa, Jerry Lee. I heared Ma talk of him once or twice but don't know much. I guess you gots a Ma too?"

Chris responded "My Dad is in the air Force. We travel a lot so I have been all over. My mom's name is Helen. I imagine she would like to meet you two, maybe she can come down some time. Dad doesn't say much about the family, I don't think he has been here since he left when he was about 20."

Darlene added, still rubbing Chris's thigh as she did "I bets we met him. He left right after I was born Ma told me one time. We just cain't remember something that fur back."

"You might be right, Darlene. I knows I don't remember." Mazey added.

"Why do you call my dad 'Jerry lee'?" Chris asked with interest. He had never heard them refer to his father as anything else.

"That's what everybody always calls him. I ain't never heared anybody say nothing different. They calls momma Loretta Lynn too."

Chris chuckled a bit. "Your mom's name reminds me of a country singer."

Darlene jumped in "It should, she is named for Loretta Lynn, and she be a star in the Grand Ol Opry. All the kin was named fer singers."

Chris wondered about that. "Why did they name them after singers?"

Don't rightly know why. I been told Ma's Pa liked music and wanted to name his kids fer some of the stars. You gots jerry Lee Travers, Willie Nelson Travers, Buck Owen Travers and Loretta Lynn Travers." Mazey explained.

I have heard of the last three, but who is Jerry Lee?" Chris asked.

Jerry Lee is Jerry lee Lewis. He is a country star, sings and plays the piano. Most remember him fer marryin his 13 year old cousin. Got a lot of people upset by that." Mazey responded.

Chris had not even noticed that Darlene had inched her way down his thigh and was now slowly rubbing his cock which had started to respond to her touch.

Chris was thinking about what he had learned and was trying to digest some of it. Things were strange down here and he knew he would have to take some time to get everything sorted out in his mind. As the conversation started to slow, Chris was jolted to awareness of what Darlene was doing as his cock sent a message of pleasure to his brain. He looked down and found to his horror that his cock was fully erect and pointing skyward. He looked at Darlene who was continuing to rub and all he could do was say "Darlene??"

Darlene looked up and smiled at him, just teasing his hard cock with her fingertips.

"You OK, cousin Chris?" she asked.

Chris couldn't answer, he just looked from his cock in her grasp to her face then to Mazey sitting a few feet away watching with no real interest.

"I just wanted to see what it was like in the light. At night they's no light in our room so I gots no idea what it be like. I told you that you kin sleep in my bed tonight. I will takes good care of you then."

Chris's face had flushed red with embarrassment, but he was getting really turned on with his cousin holding his cock and rubbing it. He had been comparing Darlene with Melissa for the past day and the 2 were a lot more similar than Melissa was to Mazey. Chris did not want to admit to himself he had thoughts about what it might be like to spend some time in Darlene's pussy, but that possibility now seemed more likely to occur. He wondered if she had similar thoughts about him and maybe even of doing something about them here and now.

Completely aware of the circumstances that had caused his cock to come to attention, Chris's body now started to betray his thoughts. His cock would twitch a bit as Darlene rubbed a particularly sensitive spot and she would giggle. With a more noticeable jump, Darlene would call its attention to her sister. Mazey was smiling and watching, but not doing anything more. She sat a few feet away just lying in the grass and observing what Darlene was doing. Without conscious effort, Chris realized that his pelvis had started thrusting his cock into Darlene's hand and was trying to get more sliding action from that hand. Darlene was a bit surprised, but was glad to offer more contact, sliding her hand more fully around Chris's erection and starting to pump the stiff organ. Her hand wasn't quite as good as a hot pussy, but a lot better than nothing at all. He was surprised she would be doing this with her sister sitting beside her, but at this point, Chris was starting to lose any notion of what was proper and what happened around here.

"Mazey, looks like cousin Chris likes this. Bet it won't be long afore he is squirtin something into my hand." Darlene joked.

Mazey answered her sister "He put something into my pussy last night, was pretty hot goin in."

Darlene countered "I will be finding that out later tonight. He will be sleepin in my bed this time. Right now, I just wants to get a look at it comin out in the daylight. I thinks he is close."

Darlene was right, Chris was just about there. He had continued to thrust his cock into her hand that was rubbing up and down his shaft. He was amazed he would be doing something like this, his life before he came down here had been pretty uneventful, almost boring. Letting a girl he had known for only 2 days jerk him off while her sister watched was strange enough, but that these 2 were his blood cousins was even more bizarre. Chris would have to put off any more philosophizing for later, his first spurt had just cleared the tip of his cock as he felt Darlene squeeze harder and then squeal as the liquid flew into the air before landing on her leg. She kept jacking him as she pointed his cock away from her body and the rest of his load went harmlessly into the grass until it had lost sufficient velocity and then dribbled onto Darlene's hand. Chris just slumped onto his back, the experience had drained him of all energy.

Darlene turned to her sister. "That boy can sure shoot, cain't he. Now I knows what he be putting into my pussy tonight. I gots to wash this off, we goin back into the water?"

Mazey said she would go in for a bit, but Chris was still unable to move. The girls walked back into the pond and started gliding around, and then Chris joined them 5 minutes later. This time in the water, Darlene was not coy about sliding up to him and playing with his cock. Chris was still unable to get it up that soon, but the twinges told him it would not be long if he needed it to be up. Mazey even came over and gave him a stroke or 2, laughing at his reaction.

"I told you cousin, kin be fucking kin around here. No big deal if you don't let it be." Another half hour in the water and they were ready to go back.

They again sat on the grass to dry. This time, Mazey said she wanted to get back soon, supper would be the rabbit and greens with blackberry pi for dessert. "Me and Darlene won't eats too much so you can haves some too, Chris."

Chris was confused. "You mean you have to eat less if you bring me something?"

"Usually, we ain't gots a lot. Sometimes we has more than others, but mostly we only gots enough to feed just us." Darlene said with some embarrassment.

Chris had never thought about something like that. His family always had enough and more. He was really unaware of how other people lived.

"I can't be taking food out of your mouths. I should be back at uncle Willie's if you have to do this for me."

"It ain't no big deal for now. I would miss more than a few meals to make them bastards get what's comin to them." Mazey laughed. "I kin stand to lose a meal or 2. I gots some fat to lose." Mazey said, hefting her large breast and patting her stomach. "If you kin stand one more day, we will find you and let them know sometime tomorrow."

Darlene jumped in with "He ain't goin back until after he takes care of me tonight. You got your chance, you ain't the only one who needs a dick in your pussy."

Chris almost felt like a toy they were sharing, but evidently they had made the decision for him. One more night with his cousins and then he would see what the new day brought.