Is that Dueling Banjos I Hear?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These is getting bigger, soon be bigger'n Mazey's. How bout if you sucks 'em for a bit before you puts your dick in me?"

Chris was startled at her words. "What about the baby? I don't want to hurt you or it."

"You ain't gonna hurt nobody. The baby'll be good and I needs a hard dick in me, been a long time. I knows you likes my pussy, you have any others while you was gone?"

The question embarrassed Chris who pulled his hand back as his face flushed. Darlene could not see in the dark, but his reaction gave her the answer to the question she asked.

"I guess you gots a lot to make up for, you gots to have a whole load stored up. Enough for me and Mazey too, I figure."

Chris was again surprised by the bluntness, but before he could think or say anything, Mazey entered the conversation.

"Darlene ain't the only one here who needs a hard dick in her pussy. I been waitin a long time too. Havin a brother to fuck me regular like is something I could get used to."

Six months ago, hearing this would have blown Chris's mind, but now he just let it go and went back to Darlene's breast as she took hold of his quickly stiffening cock.

*****

The next day Darlene had to go to the clinic for another dialysis treatment. Mazey drove the truck and Chris came along to sit with her while she had her blood cleaned. He had done some research on the Internet about dialysis and knew what happened, but had not known anyone who had gone through the treatments. He sat off to the side as a nurse checked Darlene's vitals and asked how she was feeling. Soon she had some tubes hooked up and was lying back, facing the 3 hours she would be here.

"It ain't that bad, Chris. I gets bored, but I kin watch TV or look at a magazine. Sometimes the nurses talks with me, but I even goes to sleep sometimes. You and Mazey can goes somewhere else if you wants." She told Chris as he sat with her.

Mazey had picked up a magazine of her own and was leafing through it as Chris spoke to Darlene.

"I don't know where we would go or what we might do, so I guess we will just stay here with you."

Darlene protested weakly but quieted as Chris took her hand.

2 Hours later and Darlene was sleeping. Chris asked Mazey softly if they could go and find some place where he could get better cell reception. The phone company had not done anything to improve reception around here in the 6 months he had been gone, so they would have to find some higher ground. Chris wanted to call his mother and tell her he had arrived safely. He also had to break some news to her he knew she would not be happy hearing, but he couldn't put it off any longer. He had been dreading this for some time, but realized he had to tell her the truth.

Mazey drove for a few minutes as Chris watched his phone to see if or when he would get a signal. They crested a rise and the signal strength jumped to 3 bars, so Chris asked Mazey to stop here. She pulled off the road onto the shoulder and Chris knew now was the time. He was a bit nervous about talking to his mother with Mazey there, but knew that soon there would be no secrets in this family. He dialed the number for his mother's office and waited for her to pick up.

"Hi Mom, it's me. I got here last night and didn't have any trouble. Darlene is good and the rest of the family is fine."

Chris could hear the sadness in his mother's voice "I'm glad you had a good trip and that everyone is fine. I still don't know why you had to leave here now when you don't really have to be there for another 6 months. I like having the whole family around at Christmas."

"I'm sorry mom, I just know that Darlene needed me here now." Chris started.

"Why does she need you there now? Doesn't she have her family around her? Why are you so important to her?"

Chris knew this was the time and wasn't sure just how to say it. He hoped he could continue to speak, but just said the words he had been dreading saying for so long. "I'm the father...."

Chris heard a gasp followed by an uncomfortable silence. When his mother could speak again, he heard "My God, Christopher!!! What were you thinking? Darlene is ... She is ... she's.... your sister!" Helen finally got out in a barely audible whisper.

"I know." Was all Chris could say.

"You know? What were you thinking?" his mother repeated. "How long have you known?"

"Almost from the beginning. Loretta told us one day when she thought I was Dad."

Chris could hear his mother starting to sob. "I'm sorry mom, things are just different down here. I don't know what to say."

"Chris, honey, I need some time to think. Call me in a few days." And the call ended.

Chris felt bad, but he had gotten it out. Now the truth was known and all would have to deal with it. Mazey had been sitting quietly as he spoke with his mother, but now asked ""I guess she is not happy now, she still want you as her son?"

Chris was shocked at the question, but thinking about it, realized that not many felt the same way about this type of incest as those around here did. His mother had never been exposed to something like this and he realized it confused and shocked her. Perhaps if his father had related his own indiscretion to his wife things might be easier, but then again, it might be one more burden she had to bear. His life had changed forever and now he would have to face the consequences.

*****

The next three months seemed to pass slowly for Chris. He accompanied Darlene to all the treatments at the clinic, but sitting there was boring. Still, he tried to do his best to keep up her spirits. She was getting more tired after each treatment, the pregnancy adding to her fatigue. She was also getting a lot bigger and the extra weight added to her condition.

After the first treatment he had witnessed, Chris was planning to sleep with Darlene again, but Mazey said she was too tired and Darlene agreed. Chris would sleep with Mazey that night. He was not surprised when she started stroking his cock, but worried that she too might get pregnant.

"Don't be worryin that I is gonna get knocked up. I ain't ready to be no momma yet. Let Mazey worry about such things, you just work that hard dick of yours."

This arrangement continued until the birth of Chris and Darlene's daughter, Crystal Gayle Travers.

*****

Although she was not comfortable with the situation, Chris's mother had accepted the fact that she was now a grandmother and she and Jerry had made arrangements to come for a visit to see the newborn. Jerry had received orders transferring him to Turkey for the next 3 years, so this would likely be the only time they could all get together.

The women in the house doted on the baby girl, Chris and Darnell spending time with her, but not as much as the women. The weather was starting to break and Darnell's business was calling, many around needing his services as they prepared for another season of farming and working their properties. Chris tried to help just as he had done the summer before. Nothing was said between him and Darnell about Darlene, and for that Chris was grateful.

The time before the transplant operation was getting closer. Chris had given Mazey all the money he had saved from his job last summer so that she could make sure Darlene got proper nutrition and care during her pregnancy. Now, he was concerned that she be as strong as possible for the next step in her recovery. The dialysis made her tired and nursing the baby took some of her energy, but she seemed in good spirits and was looking forward to getting off the treatments.

Jerry and Helen came for their visit and despite the circumstances, once she saw her grandchild, Helen was captivated just as the other women in the family were. Jerry did not see his brother Willie or his family, he had not thought highly of the stunt Bobby and Jimmy Ray had pulled on Chris. The fact that Willy had not let him know of Chris's disappearance did not sit well. He was, however, uncomfortable with Loretta. She did not seem to hold anything against him, just enjoying his company. Darnell still did not know of Jerry's role as the true father of Mazey and Darlene, and no one seemed to be interested in telling him. They stayed for 5 days, Helen spending time with the women and the baby, Chris and Jerry trying to help Darnell do some fixing up on his house.

*****

On the last day of their stay, Jerry and Helen sat down with the rest of the family. All needed to talk about what Chris and Darlene would do in the future. Chris did not have a lot of job skills, and even if he did, there was little job opportunity in these hills. The rest of her family did not want to see her go, but all realized that she would need proper care and proximity to good medical treatment in the future with only one kidney. Chris would be in the same position, any problems with his one kidney and either would be on dialysis for the foreseeable future. That kind of care was not available in this part of the country and without any kind of medical insurance, the quality of care one could expect was minimal.

Helen had talked to her father when she told him of the birth of Chris's daughter. Of course, he did not know all the facts, but was proud to be a great-grandfather.

"I talked to your granddad the other day and he says that since grammom died last year, he has the whole house to himself and does not know what to do with it. He says he is done with moving, so will stay there until he dies. He said you and Darlene can move in with him, the upstairs will be yours and he thinks he can get you a construction job on the base. They are rehabbing a lot of the old buildings and have enough work for quite a long time. I know you will not like moving away from the family, but it isn't too far to come back when you want." Helen offered.

Everyone looked at Chris and Darlene as Helen finished speaking. Darlene was nursing the baby but had been paying attention and started "I ain't really sure. I knows I has to takes better care of the baby with getting a new kidney. I won't like leavin the rest, but maybe it is for the best."

"I knows I will miss you, but Helen is right. You needs good care and Chris needs a good job to takes care of you and Crystal." Mazey added.

Loretta looked sad, but Mazey put her arm around her mother's shoulders and said "they will be comin back regular. They ain't gonna be that far away. Maybe we kin gets one of them fancy phones and you kin talk to her more often."

Chris said "I promise if we do this, we will come back as often as we can. I know it will be tough at first, but we can make this work. You can come visit us too."

*****

The day had come and Chris and Darlene were in the University Hospital. Both had gone through counseling and knew what to expect, but knowing and actually doing were different things. Both were apprehensive as the time got closer, but being together and helping the other fight the nervousness kept them calm. Chris and Darlene were lying on gurneys next to each other, a tangle of tubes and wires from sensors attached to each of them. Just before the two were wheeled into the operating room, Chris reached over and took Darlene's hand into his own and told her "I love you, Darlene." She smiled weakly, and neither knew anything else until they came out of anesthesia in the recovery room.

The first few days after the operation were the hardest, the pain was tough on both. Soon, however, they started feeling better and the doctors announced that Darlene was doing well, there was only minimal concern that she would reject the kidney. They were in the same room, the hospital staff viewing them as siblings, not knowing anything about the true nature of their relationship. They stayed in the hospital for 10 days, and then were released with orders to take it easy for the next few weeks and let their bodies heal.

*****

All the arrangements had been made and Chris and Darlene were ready to leave for their new home in Texas. Reverend Grady had married them a few weeks earlier, he also did not know of their true relationship. Helen had given Chris her car, she would not need it in turkey so he was getting ready for the drive to his new home. Darlene was nervous, she was looking forward to something new, but at the same time, really did not want to leave the only family and home she had ever known. The car had been loaded with the few belongings each would take with them and good-byes said. After telling Darnell and Loretta that he would take care of Darlene and bring her back regularly, Chris walked to Mazey to say good-bye to her.

"I will miss you Mazey."

"I's gonna miss you too, brother Chris. I knows Darlene will be better in Texas, but I hates to see her go. I likes a man with a hard dick in my bed and I's gonna miss that too. I knows I told you I ain't ready to be no mamma, but when you comes back one of these times, I think I will let you takes care of that."

Chris looked surprised at that, even though he knew Mazey was capable of blunt statements.

Mazey saw his expression and added "I told you a long time ago, kin around here been fuckin kin for years, ain't no big deal if you don't let it be."