It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, baby. You were obviously watching carefully when I ate out Dr. Swanson. Keep doing that, licking up and down and occasionally sticking your tongue deep in my hole. When your tongue or jaw gets tired, move up and suck on my clit. Those are basically the three moves that you need to know in order to eat out a woman properly. Well, to be more specific, that is what you need to know about eating me out. Some women may have more sensitive clits, and you can't suck on them without causing too much sensation. Other women may not like cunnilingus at all, although I can't imagine why. But when you will be eating me out, I expect you to lap my lips like a dog, occasionally stick your tongue deep in my pussy hole, and suck my clit."

Jack was in heaven, burying his face in his mom's sex and energetically following her instructions. His jaw tired and he moved to her clit, sucking it into his mouth and tonguing it. Then when his tongue tired, he moved back down and pushed it deep into her vagina while using his lips to create a vacuum. And then back to her clit.

His mom put down the e-reader and grabbed the back of his head, pushing it between her legs.

She started to rock her hips, thrusting her quim into his face as he worked his tongue and mouth diligently, just as she directed.

"Jack, suck my clit!" she said loudly, and he complied.

"Ohhhhhhhh, YESSS‼! Yes, just like that, Ummmph, yes!" she yelled, and then pushed his head away.

"When you hear me come, you need to stop sucking my clit because it becomes extremely sensitive. You'll hear me vocalize, and that is your cue to stop tonguing my clit and to start licking my lips and pussy hole until I come down from orgasm. Please do so now."

He complied.

"As you know, sometimes I masturbate to more than one orgasm. From now on, you will be responsible with eating my pussy so I will not need to masturbate. If I require more than one orgasm, I will let you know. Today, I am satisfied with just the one. Thank you."

Jack lapped one last time at his mom's pussy and lifted his head.

Leah almost laughed as she saw her son's face covered in pussy juice. He had truly done an admirable job. She was going to enjoy having such an energetic pussy eater at her beck and call. She really owed Ann a huge favor for turning her on to the joys of using her son's mouth for her own pleasure. Maybe she would return the favor to Ann by sucking her sweet cunt to orgasm.

"Jack, come here," said Leah, beckoning him to join her at the head of the bed. "As I described earlier, we will be adjusting to new expectations now that we are sexually involved. You just experienced one part of those new expectations. You are expected to be willing to eat me out on a regular basis. Now, I understand you may not always be able to help me, but I expect you to be willing to lick my cunt when you are available."

Jack couldn't believe the dirty words coming from his mom's mouth. He loved her pussy, and was not at all displeased that his mom now considered it his responsibility to give her orgasms when she requested. He knew from his video surveillance that she was in need of orgasm quite often these days.

"The other part of our sexual interactions will have to do with your sexual urges. Obviously, you masturbate quite frequently. But listen carefully, because this is important: I will not be responsible for making you come in the same way that I expect you to take responsibility for my sexual gratification. If you need to, you will be allowed to masturbate. I won't put any constraints on when or where you masturbate, and I don't mind if you do it in front of me, or while looking at me. But I will not be taking part in bringing you to orgasm. I have better things to do, like run this household and put food on the table."

"Yes, mom."

"That said, you do have certain responsibilities associated with your regular masturbation," Leah said.

She paused, thinking about how she wanted to phrase the next part of her comments.

"As you know, I am in favor of conserving energy, and a large part of that is not wasting food. I hate letting any of our food rot because it is a waste of money and it is a waste of the resources used to produce that food."

Jack had no clue where this was going. But he was enjoying listening to his mom. He lay on a pillow next to her, their faces facing each other, mere inches away. On the one hand, they were experiencing pillow talk, speaking softly to each other, while lying intimately together in bed. But on the other hand, the conversation assumed the tone of a mother dictating rules and standards of behavior to her son.

"Well, as you know, quite a lot of energy goes into the production of semen by your body. It takes a lot of energy for your testicles to produce the millions of sperm you produce on a daily basis. And the food you eat is a part of the energy your body contributes to producing your sperm and your semen. I expect that from now on you will not waste your semen, if possible."

Jack's eyes widened.

"What I mean to say is that I have developed a strong liking for the taste of semen, and I do not mind swallowing yours. Just this morning, you watched as I drank your semen from a cup. When I swallow your semen it provides me with calories, the same as the other food that I eat. So just as we don't waste food, I do not want to waste your semen. Instead, I ask that when you have an orgasm, you do so in such a way that you preserve your cum for me to drink. This means cumming into a cup, in most circumstances, or in an emergency, please cum on a clean surface that I will feel safe licking. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mom. But what if you aren't home?"

"Cover the cup and place it in the fridge, just like food we don't want to waste. I don't expect you to drink your own semen. I expect that you would find that distasteful, like most men. But that doesn't mean that those millions of sperm and seminal fluid needs to go to waste. Unlike you, I have grown used to the taste of semen, and I very much enjoy it. I will enjoy having the opportunity to suck down your cum on a regular basis, as it has been years since I have had the opportunity to enjoy it."

"Yes, mom. I understand."

"How do you feel about allowing me to eat what you produce from your testicles and penis. Is that too much of an imposition?"

"No, not at all. I, well, I really like the idea of you eating my cum."

"I thought you might. It is a very intimate thing. Only people who love and trust each other could share their bodily fluids in this way. And, in a way, it's quid pro quo. After all, you will be consuming the fluids produced by my pussy when you eat me out. Although those fluids are less caloric, it is intimate in the same way. In fact, it is more intimate when you lick my pussy juices, because you will be licking them right out of my body."

"Yes, mom. I just did so. And it was very enjoyable."

"I'm glad to hear that, son. I hope this new stage in our relationship will be enjoyable for both of us. And I know that this is quite unusual, so I urge you to be as open as possible, and to voice any concerns you have before anything builds up and becomes a problem. I promise you that I will be very straightforward with you as well."

"Yes, mom. I will."

"Good. Now I am going to the grocery store. Do you want to come along?"

Jack was feeling so close to his mother. He very much enjoyed lying so close to her, on the same pillow. And he liked their intimate conversation, with their lips mere inches from each other while they talked. He didn't want his mom to go to the store without him. He wanted to stay with her.

"Yes, mom. I do want to go to the store with you. I am interested in helping prepare meals and in knowing more about healthy eating. But first, I have a question."

"Sure son, what is it?"

"As a result of, umm, well, I guess, as a result of eating you out, I am ready to masturbate. Do you want me to wait until we get back from the store?"

Leah felt a thrill as she considered that she would have a fresh load of cum to eat. But she also wanted to make sure that she effectively established the boundaries that she envisioned between her and her son. In short, she didn't want him to rely on her to get him off. Of course, she wanted very much to rub, suck, and fuck her son's hard cock. But she knew that for her plan to work, she needed to keep those acts in her pocket, as special rewards to help encourage her son.

"No, son. I want you to feel free to masturbate whenever you feel the need to, at least when you are at home. I am happy to wait however long you need to rub one out."

"Great. Thanks, mom."

"Of course. I'll be downstairs, straightening up the kitchen while you masturbate. Remember what we talked about, though. Be sure to come into a cup so your semen doesn't go to waste."

"Yes, mom," said Jack. He was turned on by the prospect of his mom eating his cum again.

"Just bring your semen down to the kitchen when you're done. I'll slurp it up and then we can be on our way to the store."

"Sounds like a plan!" said Jack, enthusiastically. Already, his cock was straining against his pants while his mom spoke so matter-of-factly about eating his cum. He couldn't wait to see it.

"Excellent," said Leah. "You get started while I run down and grab a clean cup, okay?"

"Yes," said Jack.

"I'm so proud of you honey. I think we're going to be a really good team. And I am so glad we are becoming closer, both sexually and emotionally."

"Me too," said Jack, and he pulled down his pants and let his erect cock pop out.

His mother gave him a quick peck of a kiss on his lips, and then stood up from the bed.

"I'll be right back with your cup, son."

"Thanks, mom. I'm going to start masturbating. Is it alright if I think of you?"

"Of course! Isn't that what you've been doing already?"

"Yes, mom, it is."

"Good. I'd be offended if you were instead thinking of someone else!" she said, and walked to the closet to grab a pair of jeans.

Before she put the pants on she came back to the bed and lifted one foot high onto the bed, spreading her still naked legs. She used one hand to spread her pussy lips wide, giving her son a direct view of her inner pussy.

"Take a mental picture of this, baby," she said. "And these!" she said as she lifted her shirt up to expose her pendulous breasts.

With that, she strutted out of the room, and headed downstairs to grab a receptacle for her son to deposit his seed.

She came back with a small, clear glass. Already, her son was sitting up, stroking his cock.

"Here you go, baby. Bring it down when you're all done, okay?"

"Yes, mom."

In just two minutes, Leah heard her son skip down the stairs. She paused from unloading the dishwasher, and turned to see what kind of load he had for her. A chill went up her spine as she considered that her son brought her a full load of semen, which she promised to swallow. Her mouth watered.

"Here, mom. I finished masturbating."

He handed her a cup. A mouthful of cloudy liquid was collected at the bottom, ready for his mom to suck down.

"Excellent work, honey. Thank you for not wasting your wonderful semen in a sock, like so many young men."

"No problem, mom. I'm glad that you want to drink it."

"Cheers!" said Leah.

She tipped the glass back, and felt the warm, salty liquid pool in her mouth. She closed her eyes and savored the strong taste, pushing it around her mouth with her tongue.

She opened her mouth and showed it to her son, as she had seen the porn star do in the "cumswapping" video. And then she swallowed.

"Thanks, babe. You don't know how much I miss swallowing cum!"

"Sure thing, mom." Her son beamed with pleasure.

"Okay. Are you ready to go to the store?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

"Okay, get your shoes on. But first give your mommy a kiss."

Jack looked at his mom right in her green eyes. She hadn't called herself mommy in years. But at the same time, he could tell that her gaze smoldered with lust. What a strange, wonderful situation, he thought.

He bent and planted his lips on his mom's. He kept his lips closed, but he let them linger and slide slightly as he began to walk towards the door. His mother's lips felt soft and inviting.

Leah took a deep breath and collected herself. She followed her son into the garage, with the perverse taste of his cum coating her tongue and throat.

They shopped and chatted. Leah found that Jack was much more open. They had always had a good relationship. But now she could tell that he hung on every word she said. When she said something, he paid close attention and did his very best to respond honestly and completely. As a result, their conversation took on a whole new character. Instead of a mom trying to get through to her uninterested son, it was more like two close friends, who took a keen interest in each other. The conversation had a natural flow, and was completely effortless. They were opening up to one another.

The shopping trip flew by. Jack occasionally asked what some unfamiliar items were used for. She explained everything and told him the culinary and health benefits of the various groceries she placed in the cart.

They enjoyed the physical presence of each other, as lovers would. Hips touched, and hands were laid on backs and butts. Halfway through the shopping trip, Leah winked at her son and unbuttoned the second button of her shirt, showing some cleavage. Jack noticed and smiled appreciatively. He had obviously seen her naked breasts, but the cleavage still enticed him.

They checked out and returned home. Leah cooked up a healthy meal, and Jack watched her cook, appreciating for the first time his mother's culinary skills.

They ate together and shared stimulating conversation. Jack appreciated the healthy meal even more after having seen how his mother prepared it and explained the health benefits.

By 7:30, they finished the leisurely meal, and both brought their dishes to the sink to be washed. Their hips touched as Jack washed, and Leah dried. It felt homey and sexy at the same time.

"Let's finish cleaning the house and then watch a movie, ok, Jack?" said Leah.

"Sure," said Jack.

Jack vacuumed the living room and dining room. And Leah dusted and organized. In no time, the downstairs looked great, and they were ready to relax.

"What do you want to watch?" asked Leah.

"Let's take a look and see if anything is on the streaming service."

"Okay, why don't you pick something out. I'm going to change and I'll be right back down."

"Okay."

Jack picked out a movie, started it up and paused it, waiting for his mom to return.

He heard her come into the room and looked up. She was buck naked and carried a heavy blanket.

"Jack, now that you and I are physically intimate, I will be much more liberal with my body. I don't see any reason not to be naked when we are cuddling and watching TV."

Jack smiled.

"Does that mean you don't mind if I strip down?"

"Of course, silly," she said. "It would be strange to cuddle if one of us is naked and the other is fully clothed. I want us to be comfortable being naked together. After all, we don't have anything to hide any more. And there is nothing better than the feeling of bare skin rubbing against bare skin."

"Great, I'm gonna go change. I'll be right back."

"Jack, one thing. I should be clear at the outset that although we can cuddle together and be naked, I was serious when I said that I will not be servicing you sexually. You must service me when I ask, but I will not service you. It may not seem fair, but that's the way it will be for now. If you get frustrated and try to make a move, all of this lovey-dovey stuff will disappear quicker than you can say 'Jack flash.' And you will find that you no longer see me naked unless you are licking my cunt. And we no longer will cuddle or sleep with each other. Understood?"

"Yes, mom, I understand. You already went over the rules."

"Good. I just don't want you getting the wrong idea from lounging around with me. That is, I don't want you to expect that we will have sex."

"Yeah, mom. Sheesh. I get it. I do have one question, though."

"Of course."

"If you are letting me lick you, and if we are cuddling and napping together naked, why are you so insistent that we don't have sex? I'm not complaining. I think this situation is perfectly okay, and I am so glad for the opportunity that you are giving me. But I'm just curious what your thought process is."

"No need to go upstairs to change. Why don't you just strip down while I explain, okay? That way we can get to the movie quicker."

"Sure mom," said Jack, and began to strip his clothes off.

"Jack, I am not opposed to giving you a handjob, or a blowjob, or letting you fuck me with your big cock. In fact, I am almost certain that you will experience all of those things."

Jack smiled. He was so glad to hear that he would be able to fuck his mother.

"But I want the very best for you. And I need to remain in control of this relationship. Those two things are imperative for me. And if either of them begins to suffer, I will very abruptly change course. Do you understand what I mean?"

"I think so," said Jack, now standing naked in the living room.

"Come here, baby. Come sit with mommy and I will explain."

Jack headed to the couch and sat close to his mom, their naked hips touching.

"Here. I'm going to sit against the side of the couch and put my feet on the ottoman, and I want you to sit between my legs and lean back on me. Will that be more comfortable for you?"

"Yes, mom," he said, and they readjusted.

"Okay, you comfy?"

He was comfortable, underneath the blanket, leaning back against his naked mom, while she held him in front of the paused TV.

"Good. Now, as I was saying, I only care about two things. First, I must remain in control. You are a man, and men have a tendency to try to take control. I understand that, and it is natural for you to want to do that. But I am your mother, I have more experience than you, and I am the head of this household. What we are doing will involve complex emotions and is, frankly, quite risky in view of how our relationship would be looked upon by others in our community. I simply can't risk giving up any control. I need to make the decisions. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, mom. I get it," said Jack, somewhat annoyed by how much his mom felt it was necessary to emphasize her control.

"Good. If that ever changes, the things that you enjoy about this situation will disappear and they will not come back. So do not test your boundaries."

"Yes, mom," he was bored now, and assented in order that his mom would stop with the lecture.

"Second, I want the very best for you. What I mean by that is that I know you are a very smart, very talented young man. But you are not necessarily driven to fulfill all of your potential. For example, you got extremely high standardized test scores. But you got mediocre grades and decided to go to the local school. It's a fine school, but I think you need to step it up a notch. I want to instill in you a good work ethic, and I want you to excel right off the bat in college. In order to help facilitate that, I am willing to dole out sexual favors as rewards for you complying with my direction. It will not be easy. But if you do as I say, and try your very best, without any laziness or cutting corners, I promise that you will be able to experience much more than your own hand, sexually speaking. To be very explicit, I will rub you off as a small reward, I will suck you off for a large reward, and I will fuck you silly when I am well and truly proud of your accomplishments. Any questions?"

"No, mom. I understand."

Jack's cock was fully hard under the heavy blanket.

123456...8