It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I can suck on your pussy whenever I feel like it?"

"No, not exactly. You will suck on my pussy whenever I feel like it. But I promise that you will have plenty of opportunity to do so."

"And I can jerk off and you will eat my cum whenever I feel like it."

"Yes, son. If you ever feel the need to jerk off, you are free to do so. And I promise that I will swallow your cum as soon as I can, no matter what."

"Mom, that is so hot. I can't believe that you are so happy to eat cum."

"I love it, baby. And it's part of the bargain. Similarly, I am very happy that you are so content to tongue out my sweet pussy whenever I say so."

"Mmmhmm," said Jack, thoroughly turned on.

"Mom, is it okay if we change positions?"

"Why, honey?"

"Well, if I understand the rules, I can touch you, but you can't touch me. So it makes sense for you to lean back against my hard cock while we watch the movie. And if you are in front of me, I will be able to finger your tits and pussy while we watch. I will tease you during the movie, and then when it's over you'll be ready for me to lick you to orgasm."

"Hon, that is a very persuasive argument. Start the movie and let's switch positions."

They watched a superhero movie together. Jack's cock stayed erect the entire time, pressed up against his mom's naked back. And Jack continuously played with Leah's pussy and tits all the while.

As the credits rolled, Leah was nearly on the verge of an orgasm.

"Let's head upstairs, babe," she said.

Jack clicked off the remote and followed.

Out of habit, Leah headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth. As she applied toothpaste to her brush, Jack interrupted her.

"Not yet, mom."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I am going to eat you out first."

"Of course, honey. You've been fingering me for the last hour and a half. I thought it was obvious that you would be required to give me head before I go to sleep."

"Well, I thought it was obvious that you would need to swallow my cum before bed."

Leah laughed. Of course. She entirely forgot that her son's arousal would have consequences for her. She should not brush her teeth if she was still obligated to drink his semen.

"Don't worry. I'll bring your toothbrush to you in bed, once we've both finished."

Leah smiled in appreciation of her sweet son. She headed to bed, pulled down the covers and started to finger her fiery pussy. But she stopped short. She didn't need to worry about pleasuring herself any more. That was her son's responsibility. Instead, she sank bank into the soft pillows and waited for his lips and tongue to come give her one last orgasm for the day.

Soon enough, her expectations were fulfilled. She lay back and drifted on the verge of sleep while her son vigorously licked and sucked. Free from inhibitions, she squealed louder than usual as her pussy spasmed with orgasm against her son's mouth.

Her son left her lap and Leah drifted off. But she was woken up, her son's hand shaking her awake.

"Not yet, mom. You can't go to sleep without brushing your teeth. And before you brush your teeth you have to swallow my cum."

Leah sat up and smiled indulgently. It was only fair. After all, her son stayed awake to lick her pussy. And then he had to bring himself to orgasm. She owed it to him to hold up her end of the bargain and swallow his delicious cum.

She grabbed the glass with her unsteady, sleepy hand and sucked down the cloudy white substance. Playfully, she pooled the cum on her tongue and opened her mouth to show her son. Then she gargled it, blowing bubbles with her throat. Finally, she swallowed it.

"Toothbrush." she demanded.

He brought her toothbrush and a fresh glass of water. She brushed thoroughly and spit and rinsed. Then she lay her head back down on the pillow.

Unsure of himself, Jack returned the toothbrush and water cup to the sink in Leah's bathroom and started to leave the room, heading to bed.

"Mmm-mmm," he heard his mom hum. "Where do you think you're going mister?"

Jack didn't need to answer. He turned on his heel and climbed under the covers, naked next to his mother. He spooned her and put a hand on her breast, and settled down beside her. They drifted off to sleep.

Jack woke up alone in his mother's bed. As he awakened, he recounted the events of the preceding day. It was almost too amazing to believe. But it was the only explanation for his being in his mom's bed.

He sat up and found a note on the pillow beside me.

"Call me. xo Mom."

He took a moment to collect himself, peed in his mom's bathroom and headed to his room to find his phone. For some reason he headed back to the comfort of his mom's bed before he dialed her cell phone.

"Hi honey. Sleep well?"

"Yeah, mom. I slept great. Where are you?"

"At the gym."

Jack heard the characteristic sounds of the gym, and realized his mom must be running on the treadmill. He marveled at her physical fitness. She could talk on the phone without even being out of breath.

"Okay. What should I do?"

"Glad you asked. Do you feel like making me breakfast?"

"Umm, sure. I guess. What do you want?"

"That's not what I meant. I'm in a crowded gym. But soon I'll be done and ready to head home. Feel free to relax and make me something to eat."

Jack knew exactly what she meant now. She wanted him to jerk off into a cup so that she could eat his cum. He wondered if he would ever get tired of the thought.

"Got it, mom. You must want me to jerk off so that you can drink your son's nasty cum. Is that right?"

"Yup. Perfect. See you soon!" she said. Her chipper attitude belied the naughty nature of the conversation.

Jack stayed in bed and slowly rubbed himself. He wasn't done when he heard his mom come in through the garage door.

"Jack?"

"Up here, mom," he yelled.

"Oh naughty boy!" she said. She was already well awake and energized by her workout.

She wore a sports bra that showed her nipples and tight yoga pants. Jack had to admit she looked damn good.

"You aren't done yet? Don't you know we have things to get done today?"

As she spoke she stripped off her yoga pants and pulled her sports bra off.

"Mmm-hmm. Sorry. What time is it?"

"It's already 7:45. The day's a wasting. You can't expect to succeed if you stay in bed all day and waste such a beautiful winter Sunday."

"I thought you wanted me to, umm, make you breakfast," he said, gesturing at his hard cock.

"I did. We spoke 20 minutes ago. You haven't gotten anything done at all."

Leah approached the side of the bed. Jack turned his head and faced directly towards his mom's sweaty pussy.

"I was gonna give your tongue a break this morning, Jack. But now I see your hard cock, and I can't resist taking advantage of your sexual services. Brace yourself. Some of us got up early and worked up a sweat!"

His mother climbed over him and straddled his head. He watched as her spread pussy descended, as she squatted herself down on her son's face.

He knew what was expected of him and started to lick. His tongue, thick from sleep and thirst struggled to push up into his mom's cunt. He tasted the salty tang of her sweat.

Leah smiled, knowing that her sweaty crotch surprised her son. But she was horny and needed to get off. And that was his role. If he wanted to taste her puss before she worked out, he could have gotten up earlier. Feeling vindicated in punishing him, she ground her crotch down on his face, forcing her lips against his mouth and giving his tongue nowhere to go other than her pussy hole.

Jack had little choice in the matter and resigned himself to sticking out his tongue and letting his mom ride his face with her pussy. After a few minutes, her juices started to flow, and the smell of sweat was replaced by the taste of her horny pussy.

Leah was raring to go and humped her clit against her son's nose while his tongue struggled inside her pussy lips. She quickly orgasmed, and squirted slightly, right on top of her son's face. After she rode out the orgasm, she collapsed beside him and recovered with deep breaths.

"Sorry, honey. I hope that wasn't too miserable. I just couldn't help it. I was all wound up from exercising, and when I saw you laying there like that with you cock out, lazily masturbating, well I kind of felt like maybe you should have to pay the price for sleeping in. That, and I was fucking horny, and wanted to facefuck you."

Jack laughed and turned on his side to look at his mom.

They lay face to face, chest to chest, with Leah's nipples poking into her son's chest.

"What's on the agenda today, mom? Other than cunnilingus, that is."

"You can be sure cunnilingus is still on the agenda. Besides that, you need to get back in the pool and start exercising again."

Jack groaned. It was true that he hadn't done much in the way of exercise since he graduated high school six months ago. She was right. But he had enjoyed slacking off from the physical exercise, especially after he had worked so hard to train for the state swim meet his senior year.

"Okay. I think the pool opens for open swim at 2. What else do you have planned for me, mistress?"

"Good, while I detect a tone of mockery, I perceive that you have submitted to my direction. That's good."

"We'll see. I was promised handjobs, blowjobs, and sex if I achieved the goals set for me. When does my submission to your direction start to pay off?"

"Well, I hadn't thought about it. But it is certainly a fair question. I certainly want you to have something to work towards. Hmm. Let's say that if you do everything I say, with no complaining and giving a good effort, I will tug you off on Wednesdays, when you wake up."

Jack liked the sound of that.

"Okay. Sounds good. And what do I need to do to get a blowjob?"

"You'll get a blowjob every weekend, as a reward for a successful work week. It will serve as a substitute for binge drinking and partying."

"So I don't get to go to parties on the weekends?"

"Not if you want your dick sucked," said Leah.

"What about sex. When will we fuck?"

"That will be reserved for very special occasions. Mother-son sex is special. It can't be earned simply by fulfilling your every-day responsibilities. You need to demonstrate special love and attention to your mother and maybe, just maybe, I will reward you by letting you put your penis into my pussy, the place of your origin."

"Okay. Well, it's the weekend, and if I'm not mistaken, you owe me a blowjob."

Leah giggled.

"Ah, so it is. Are you sure you've been good enough to earn it? It seems to me that you've only been following my direction for one day so far."

"Mom," said Jack seriously. "I've given you head whenever you've asked me to. It's a beautiful Sunday morning, and I just sucked off your sweaty pussy and didn't even begin to complain. Don't you think you could return the favor, just as a showing of good faith?"

He convinced her. After all, she had certainly received more than her fair share of pleasure from him. She knew if this was going to work she needed to be able to give him something he was willing to work for. Plus, she was warmed up and ready to go. After jogging for 3 miles on the treadmill, she was feeling good and didn't mind the idea of giving her son a bj.

"Okay, baby. You convinced me. Have you ever had a blowjob before?"

"No, mom. I haven't."

"Oh good. I hope you really like it! I've been told I am quite talented."

Leah slid down to her son's cock and grasped it for the first time. It had been a long time since she handled a penis. She caressed it, enjoying the feeling of the soft spongy head and the hard shaft. She lightly tongued the head of her son's penis, pushing her tongue slide into the slit at the top of his cock.

She gathered saliva in her mouth and surrounded her son's cockhead with her lips. She then let the gathered saliva lubricate the penis as she slowly moved the ring formed by her lips down the stiff shaft, coating it with liquid. As she reached just past halfway down the shaft, she felt the spongy head tickle the back of her throat. She pressed on, letting the cockhead press hard against her tonsils and throat. She felt the beginnings of a gag reflex. But she had long ago learned how to suppress the reflex and let a cock push through and fuck her throat. She wasn't yet ready for that to happen, though. She knew that her son was very much enjoying the wet softness of her mouth, and she wanted to let him enjoy it before she blew him properly. So she let the head push against the back of her mouth, as her throat and tongue provided friction, squeezing his penis.

Then she raised up and let the cockhead slide first into her right cheek, and then her left cheek. She knew that the sides of her cheeks were soft and wet, and were very stimulating to her son's penis. Then she sucked hard for the first time, applying exquisite pressure to all parts of her son's cock. She knew that there was no more stimulating feeling than a woman sucking hard on the sensitive parts of a man's cock.

She felt his dick spasm and worried that he would come. She had agreed to only give him one blowjob a week. She wanted this one to be special enough to make him do whatever she said until next weekend. So she hoped he didn't prematurely ejaculate before she could give him the sensation of sticking his dick all the way down her throat.

Fortunately, he didn't come. She tasted precum, though, so she knew he was feeling the effects.

She pressed his cock into her left cheek, and then into her right cheek, and also brought her hand to his testicles and began to gently manipulate them. Then she let his cockhead press deep into her throat, fully suppressing her gag reflex and allowing his cock three-quarters of the way into her soft wet mouth. She rose up, suctioning as hard as she could, exerting more pressure on her son's cock than he had felt in even this most intense masturbation session. Then, agonizingly slowly, she released the pressure, and simultaneously, slid the sensitive dickhead slowly along the flat of her tongue, towards her tonsils and throat.

Jack's cock pressed in to the juncture of her tongue and throat, three-quarters of the way submerged in his mom's mouth. And then, when it seemed like his cock could go no deeper, his mom breathed deep through her nose and magically opened her throat for his complete penetration.

Now, Leah felt a surge of excitement. She was deepthroating a cock for the first time in ages, and not only was it the biggest cock she had ever deepthroated, but it was also her son's cock. She paused briefly, allowing her son to appreciate the fact that his mother's throat bulged with the head of his penis. And then she lifted up, suctioning as hard as she could, and simultaneously taking a deep breath. The cock pulled back into the shallows of her mouth and she flicked its sensitive head extravagantly with her tongue. Few women possessed such skills in oral sex. Jack had no idea how privileged he was to experience this exquisite blowjob the first time he was in a woman's mouth.

Suctioning as hard as she could she raised all the way up on the penis and swallowed. The accumulated fluid tasted of precum. Then she dragged the flat of her tongue against the front of her son's penis, plunging all the way down again, letting his dick slowly push through the juncture of her throat, and proceed down her esophagus, bulging her throat. The root of his cock made it all the way to the opening of his mom's lips. Somehow, his whole fat cock was buried in his mom's mouth and throat!

At that point, Leah knew to begin to pick up the pace, starting to actually fuck him with her throat. She was happy her son hadn't yet come, allowing her to demonstrate her skills to him the first time. She also knew how to take the situation to the next level, to bring her son to sweet orgasm.

She let the cock once more slip out of her throat, and past her tongue, while she suctioned against its sensitive underside. Nearly his whole cock pulled out of her mouth, except for his bulging head. She started the motion again, moving more quickly this time. She pushed her head forward, rubbing the cockhead over her tongue, through her throat and deep into her esophagus. She allowed his cock to press as deep as it could, burying her nose in his pubes. Then, without pausing this time, she pulled the cock out, while she aggressively suctioned, until she sucked on only the head. Down she plunged again, establishing a rhythm. His cock plunged deep into the tightness of her throat. And then out again, sucking hard as the penis pulled back through her mouth. She continued the rhythm, not cutting any corners, showing no fatigue.

With each repetition the speed picked up. By the tenth or eleventh plunge into her throat, Leah was moving really fast. Plunging down and up as fast as she could, her muscles strained as she put everything she had into the blowjob. Her thighs, buttocks, back, neck, and mouth worked together to create a cycle, first pushing the cock into the tight cavities of her throat and then suctioning while pulling up, before pushing again into her throat.

The athletic whir of activity amazed Jack. He lost track of the extreme sensations on his cock momentarily, as he observed and appreciated the exquisite coordination and skill exhibited by his mother. It was amazing to think that all of that activity was focused on suck his cock in and out of her mouth in the most pleasurable way possible. His mother was not only talented, but she was devoted to him. She was showing him that she could give him extraordinary pleasure if he pleased her.

Soon Jack felt his balls loosen, and his semen begin to rise. With the oncoming sensation of a glorious orgasm, Jack stopped paying attention to his mother's technique, closing his eyes and leaning back on the soft pillows, waiting for his cream to rise and shoot into his mom's mouth.

She detected with her fingers on his balls the first signs of his orgasm. She plunged down and waited for a second, allowing his cock to sit deep in her throat until she felt his cream rise up his cock. Then, when he first started to jerk and his semen rushed up the stem of his cock, she pulled up on his cock, sucking his head while he spewed.

Semen spurted one, two, three, four, five, six times into the warm receptacle of his mother's mouth. She allowed it to pool, while her tongue lovingly, lightly caressed the front of his orgasmic penis. Only when the jerks and spasms were entirely spent, did she finally, slowly, lift her soft red lips up and over the head of his cock, kissing the slit and sensitive underside as she raised her head.

Leah batted her eyes and turned her head bashfully as she made eye contact with her overwhelmed son. Her cheeks bulged with the substantial load he had deposited in her mouth.

Leah slowly leaned forward, pressing her bare tits down on his abdomen and dragging them up his torso, until they settled on either side of his face. She put her hands under his shoulders and flipped them both over, so she lay underneath him, her son's face looked up at her face from between her tits.

Her red lips parted, showing her son that his semen filled her mouth. Then, she dramatically darted her red tongue out of her mouth and licked her lips while she swallowed the significant load of her son's cum.

She swallowed again. And then took a deep breath and exhaled.

She released her son and he settled beside her. He scooted up to look her eye to eye.

"That was incredible, mom!" he said, softly, in awe of her performance.

"I'm glad you thought so!" said Leah. She squeezed her son close, pressing her sweaty tits against his chest.

Leah breathed deep, and wondered whether she got a better workout from running three miles or from giving her son an energetic blowjob.

123456...8