It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I be wearing a condom?"

"Why? Do you have an STD?"

She was now fucking her son in earnest, working her hips up and down.

"Unh, no, mom. I mean, ummmm," he was struggling to contain himself, struggling to avoid inseminating his mom while she fucked his cock with her tight cunt.

She stopped rising and falling, sank down on his cock, and laughed.

"Are you worried about breaking the law by having sex with your mom? Is that your concern?"

"No. I don't want to make you pregnant!"

"Ohhh," she teased. "Well then you should confirm I take birth control pills."

He laughed, realizing she was fucking with him, in more ways than one.

"Are you taking birth control pills?" he asked, as he thrust his hips, shoving his cock deep into his mom's stretched, tight pussy.

She shrieked: "Ooooh, that's the idea baby!"

"No, mom! The idea is no baby!"

"Don't sass me, son," she continued to tease, and began to fuck again.

Leah rose up and pushed down, and Jack thrust up to meet her hips.

As Jack's pelvis started to bang into his mom's clit, she moaned. She rubbed her hands up and down her son's torso as they fucked towards orgasm. She grabbed his arms, pulling his hands to hold and support her bouncing tits.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mommy!"

Jack felt his cock begin to pulse and then his abs clenched and he thrust up one final time, shooting his cum into the deepest recesses of his mom's pussy.

"OOOOOHHH, yesssss," she cried, as her vagina clenched and spasmed in an orgasm of her own.

She collapsed on her son and breathed hard, even as her pussy continued to periodically spasm against the thick pole buried inside of her.

"What are you thinking about right now?" Leah asked, whispering into Jack's ear.

"You, mom. I really love you."

Leah said nothing, but kissed him, pecking all over his face and mouth with her pursed lips.

As soon as she felt his cock begin to soften slightly, she lifted one leg up and over, and pulled herself off of her mount.

"Good boy. I was hoping for any answer other than 'calculus'."

Jack laughed. She was right. He definitely wasn't thinking about calculus. But now he did. He looked at the alarm clock beside the bed. It read 9:15.

"It's getting late," said Leah.

"Yeah," he said. "And I'm tired."

"Get up and brush your teeth. But get right back here. There's no need for you to study tonight any more. It's time for you to get a good night's sleep. You need to cuddle up close to your mom."

"Yes, mom."

They both got up and got ready for bed. Leah set the alarm clock for early in the morning.

"That is your first cumshot in two and a half weeks that I haven't swallowed. . . with my mouth, that is" Leah whispered to her son, as they curled their bodies together.

"Hahaha, true. You're the best, mom.

The two lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

Leah woke slightly before the alarm went off. Her son was spooning her, his hard cock nestled between her legs from behind.

Leah knew it was a Wednesday, and she owed her boy a handjob before she sent him to the library to spend the morning doing a final review of his calculus materials. She liked to give long, slow handjobs, teasing her son's penis until it was ready to burst while touching and kissing and talking. By doing that, she could get him ready to come and then spit on her hand and use that as lube to jerk him off only for a minute or so before he would shoot into her waiting mouth. This method saved her arm, which couldn't handle jerking him for very long without getting tired.

This morning, though, she needed to get him off quickly and get him to school. She devised a plan.

She carefully removed herself from her son's sleeping hug, regretting especially moving her legs away from his cock. She then slipped off her side of the bed and took a few sips of water and grabbed some baby oil from the bathroom. Then she went back to bed and picked up the closed laptop, and slipped back under the covers on the other side of the bed.

She pulled up her son's porn file and looked for a really hot, nasty video. She settled on a video with two pretty girls who had a slutty threesome and then swapped the man's cum at the end.

Then she greased her hand and reached over her sleeping son to lube up his hard cock.

"Mmm, morning mom," he said, blearily, as he woke up with his mom's hand holding his cock, already stroking it.

"Here, baby. I picked out this video for you. I want you to watch it while I give you your handjob."

Jack recognized the video. He loved how the women enthusiastically fucked and sucked and licked each other's pussies and then played with the man's cum in their mouths before swallowing.

His mom put the computer down on his chest and it played with the sound off while she jerked him off aggressively with her right hand.

"Think back to last night, son. How much you enjoyed letting loose with all your sperm so deep inside your mother. It's still there. While I went to sleep, I could feel your cum oozing everywhere in my pussy. And it's still in there, with your little sperms swimming all around."

"Oh, mom. That's so hot. I can't believe I came inside my own mother."

"Yes, you did. You came inside mommy. You are such a naughty boy. It's very bad for a naughty boy to put his penis inside mommy and come."

She felt his cock strain and jerked even harder. Her forearm burned with the effort.

On the screen, the two women started spit sperm into and out of each other's mouths, playing with it with their tongues. Leah knew this was a turn-on for Jack, and gritted her teeth while she kept stroking hard, ignoring the pain in her arm muscles.

"Does my baby want to see me swap his cum with another lady? Do you want me to invite Dr. Swanson over so we can be nasty cumswappers for you?"

That did it. Jack moaned and spasmed, and spewed his load all over his belly.

Leah gently held his cock until he finished coming, then closed the laptop and licked up most of his cum from his almost hairless belly. She showed it to her son in her mouth, and then swallowed, showing him it disappeared.

"Okay, hon. Time to shower up and get to the library."

"Yes, mom."

___________

Jack walked home after the calculus test, deep in thought. He was still thinking about the final two problems. But he wasn't coming up with any issues in how he worked the problems. So he figured there was a strong chance he did well. Maybe he even aced it, before the curve.

The honest and very positive self-review put a spring in his step. It was really the first time he had applied himself in school. It made him feel good to have success.

By the time he got home, he was feeling energized, ready to take on the next challenge: his philosophy paper. He had done all of the reading, but he had not thought very hard about how to synthesize the reading into a persuasive argument for the term paper. He figured he would have to redo the reading, but this time with the specific topic in mind, and then he would have to write the paper. It was going to take a lot of work to get the paper done in less than 24 hours.

It was only 3:00 and his mom wasn't home yet. He reheated some Chinese food leftovers and ate quickly. Then he headed to his room to get to work.

When Leah got home at 6:00, she went upstairs and checked in on her son.

"How'd it go?"

Jack looked up from a text.

"Hey mom. It went good, I think. I guess we'll find out when it's graded. I think it all depends on the curve anyways."

He wanted to downplay his optimism for his mom. It never hurt to set expectations low.

"Good. So now on to philosophy?"

Jack explained his approach and his mom agreed. She also offered to answer any questions because she had also read the classic philosophy texts he was studying. He thanked her, and said that he hadn't yet formulated his argument, but he was getting closer. He thought he'd be ready to write in a few hours.

Leah busied herself with housework and watched some TV in the living room. Three hours later she checked back in with her son.

"Hey, honey, just checking in. How's it going?"

Her son looked a little drained. He explained what he planned to be the thesis of his paper, but said that he still hadn't nailed down how to accurately characterize the nature of Descartes's rational method.

"I get the whole thing about only things that he could perceive as clear and precise could be true, but it doesn't seem like he ever really found anything to be clear and precise. I mean, this whole thing is basically just poking holes in anyone else's theory, but I don't see where he ends up taking his own theory. What were some of the things he could perceive clearly and precisely?"

"Hmm. I remember being frustrated by the exact same thing. I think you're on the right track, but honestly, I don't remember enough to help. I guess I vaguely remember that he believed in God, but I'm not sure that he incorporated God into his philosophy. But I know that 'I think therefore I am' plays into it. Is that right?"

"Yeah, that's one thing he thought was true beyond doubt. Okay, that makes sense. So maybe he didn't really even try that hard to detail what he thought was true. Maybe he was just starting with very basic things he thought he could prove, like that he was sure he existed because he perceived that clearly and distinctly when he thought about it."

"Makes sense to me!" Leah said cheerily. "Just remember to document your characterizations with quotes from the text. That way, even if you're wrong, you'll have support for your position. I think professors care less about your conclusion in these sorts of papers than that you faithfully read the text and carefully construct a sound argument based on that reading. Remember, professional philosophers still argue about this stuff today. So it's not like there is a clear-cut answer."

"Yeah, that makes sense. This is slow going though. It is painstaking making my way through this awkward writing to support my argument. It's anything but clear and precise."

"Haha. Well, as it happens, I brought you something that might help."

"Mom. I don't know if I have time right now. I think I'm going to be up all night as it is, and I am already starting to feel my concentration to lapse a little bit."

Leah laughed out loud.

"You think I was offering my pussy don't you?"

Jack blushed. He had thought she wanted him to lick her pussy.

"I am very proud of my pretty pink pussy, baby, but I am not so arrogant that I think it can help you write a philosophy paper!"

"Sorry mom. I shouldn't have assumed that's what you meant."

"It's fine. Very often, I am asking you to lick me, aren't I?"

"I love it, though, mom. So what are you saying could help?"

Jack was eager to get back to work, nervous that he wouldn't be able to finish in time.

"This," said Leah, and put a small blue pill on the desk in front of him. "It's a study drug. It was developed to help people with attention deficit disorder. It will give you energy and help you focus."

"Oh. Thanks, mom."

Jack wasn't sure what to think. He was surprised his mom was giving him drugs.

"Wait until you are struggling or not thinking clearly. Then split it in half and take half. I think it will help you stay awake too."

She left and headed to bed with a book. When she turned the light off and put down her book, she realized she missed being next to her son in bed.

Leah woke up early and stretched. She was curious about her son's first big college cram session. She brushed her teeth and put her hair in a pony tail, then headed to his room.

"Hey, baby," she said softly. "You awake?"

Her son was typing vigorously. He didn't respond right away as he finished typing his thought.

"Yup, I'm up."

"You been up all night?"

"Yeah mom. I took your pill. I've been able to work straight through. I have twenty pages done. I'm butting up against the word limit. But that's fine. I have everything I need. I'll just need to go through it again and revise."

"That's great! I'm so proud of you, babe."

"Could you proofread it?"

"Sure. When will you be ready?"

"Oh, I forgot. You'll probably be at work. Never mind."

"Send it to me. I'll mark it up in track changes and send it right back."

"Oh great! Then I can keep working. Okay, look for it around ten. It's due at noon, though, so get it back to me so I can go over the changes and upload it."

Leah promised she would and got ready for work, excited to see what her son came up with. She was also a little scared for him. She knew that working late can inhibit better judgment and sometimes make for bad writing without realizing it was bad writing. She was curious whether Jack thrived under these circumstances.

Her work email pinged at exactly 10:00. She opened the document and started to read.

Twenty minutes later, Leah smiled proudly and finished reading the last paragraph. The paper exceeded every expectation. The positions in the paper were well-reasoned and carefully defended. The writing was clear and persuasive. The paragraph structure was solid. The citations were useful and provided solid support for the propositions.

The only evidence that it was written in one night were some typographical and grammatical errors. If she hadn't been a witness, she would never have believed a college freshman could produce such fine work in less than one day. Her heart swelled with pride.

She sent back the paper and a quick email message saying she thought it was very good.

Her phone rang from her son.

"Hey, honey. It looks real good!"

"Do you think so? I think I might be a little unclear in discussing Plato's concept of forms. I know what I want him to say, but I'm not sure it's in the text. And actually, it may not be very important to my argument, because I have plenty of evidence that Plato is an idealist, but I thought it was interesting so I wanted to work it in. Is it too ambitious?"

Leah chuckled.

"Hon. I think your mind might be racing a little bit right now. What you've written is excellent. It is well beyond what I expected. I think you should make the minor changes and hand it in."

"Oh. Right. Yeah, okay. Thanks, mom!"

She was very surprised that he somehow had found a way to be too ambitious in a paper written at the very last minute. Was this the same kid who barely cared at all in high school? It was astonishing to say the least.

She went home just a little past noon. It was unusual for her to leave for lunch, but she wanted to check on Jack's status after he turned in the paper.

"Jack?"

No answer.

She went to his room and woke up his laptop. The screen showed that he had successfully uploaded the paper. But where was he?

She looked in her room and saw him passed out on her bed. Next to him was a pair of her used panties. They were soaked in cum. Some of the milky substance pooled right in the gusset, and the entire area at the front of the panties was soaked. I guess all the studying geared him up to spew a lot of cum, she thought to herself. And as she held the panties up and surveyed the damage, a little part of her was peeved that she wasn't able to swallow the load. She thought about licking the panties but decided against it.

Leah went downstairs and fixed a quick lunch and got ready to head back to work. But she didn't want to leave yet. She still felt horny. Plus, she worried whether Jack overextended himself, and whether he would get up in time to prepare for his biology test the next day. If he slept too long, it would be partially her fault. She had given him the study drug, after all. Plus, he had come to rely on her to structure his days. He needed her.

She headed back upstairs, deciding that she needed to wake Jack up and see where he stood on his next test.

As she got to the room and saw his naked penis, and the cum-soaked panties, she felt another wave of desire. She wanted so badly to wake him up and let him fuck her with his big prick.

Instead, she slid her panties off, and put on the silk panties from the bed. The fabric felt cold and clammy against her whole pubic region, and was uncomfortable. But the fact that it was her son's semen transformed the discomfort into a reminder of her illicit sexual relationship with her son. And her promise that she wouldn't let his semen go to waste. The idea of walking around at work in panties soaked in his cum excited her.

She leaned over, and jostled him awake.

"Hey, mom," he said.

"Jack, I decided to come home from work and found you had cum in my panties," she said, in a recriminating tone.

Jack sat up and looked around the bed. Where had they gone?

"I told you what would happen if you violated the terms of our agreement, didn't I?"

Jack panicked, still disoriented from sleep.

"Mom! I, um, what did I do?" he said, loudly, clearly alarmed at the accusation that he had violated their agreement.

"Where is your cum supposed to go, young man?"

Jack knitted his brow, and then his shoulders sank as he realized his mistake. He had been so overtired, and then so hopelessly horny. He searched for anything that would remind him of his mother, and found fragrant silk panties sitting on the kitchen table. He brought them to his mother's bed, and came inside of them. He had totally forgotten to save his cum in a cup for Leah.

"I'm sorry, mom. I screwed up. I was tired, and horny. And I found your panties on the table. It slipped my mind. I understand if I lose my privileges," he said, totally defeated.

"Jack, I am pleased that you recognized your mistake. Fortunately, I have found a way to use the panties and therefore we won't be wasting your semen. So I can let your mistake slide."

Jack looked confused.

"What do you mean, mom?"

Leah pulled down the waist of her grey skirt and lifted a leg on to the bed. The sticky, creamy panties were plastered to her pussy and pelvis area. Her pussy lips were visible through the wet fabric.

"I'm gonna take your sperm to work with me, babe. I like the wet feeling against my pussy. It reminds me of all the naughty stuff I do with my very own son, even while I am conducting business as a respectable lawyer."

"Holy cow, mom. That is hot."

"I think so too, baby. My pussy is already really wet."

"Does that mean. . . Do you want me to lick you, mom?"

It took her no time at all to decide how to answer that question. She let her skirt fall all the way off and laid it on the end of the bed.

Then she climbed up and straddled her son's face, rubbing her pussy on his face, through the cum-soaked panties.

Jack grimaced as he smelled his own scent. But underneath was his mom's pussy, so he stuck his tongue out and licked through the fabric.

After a couple seconds, Leah reached down and pulled the panties to the side, letting her son's tongue have direct access to her lips and clit. He licked while she rode his face with abandon. Jack was in heaven as his face was assaulted by his mom's pulsating puss.

Leah came once, and then stood up, covering her dripping quim with the panties, and putting back on her work skirt. She was going to enjoy walking around with these cummy panties on.

"Go back to sleep, son. I'll be home around five."

Leah bent over and kissed her son lovingly on the lips, tasting herself.

Leah left and headed back to work. She had an important meeting with a client at 2:00. It was a woman she had known in high school - Beth Connors. As a divorce lawyer, Leah was not always glad to be helping out clients who she knew, because divorce was often tragic and messy. She hoped to do a good job and minimize the harm.

Leah got to her office and read through the intake paperwork which had been prepared by a paralegal. It was very strange. From the paperwork, it seemed as if Beth wanted to give her husband everything, much more than his share of the marital property. Leah wondered what was going on.

1...345678