It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beth came in, Leah recognized her immediately, despite not having seen her in many years. Beth was fit and pretty for a woman in her early forties. Leah remembered how Beth had always had a broad smile and cute dimples in her cheeks. She had shoulder-length brown hair, with medium-sized, round breasts and a shapely butt. She looked very much like the politician Christine O'Donnell.

But as Beth came in and sat down there was no hint of the ready smile Leah remembered. The woman looked troubled.

"Beth, I was reading the write-up of your initial interview. It seems that you want to take a very passive approach in this divorce, and that you are contesting very little in the way of property rights. Can you tell me a little bit about why you want to give your husband almost all your shared property?"

Beth hesitated, obviously very uncomfortable.

"Beth, I am your lawyer now. I have a lot of experience with all sorts of troubles between husbands and wives, and I keep information I learn strictly confidential. It is important for me to have a handle on the background in order to get you the best result from your divorce."

"Leah, I understand. I contacted your office because I remember you as a very compassionate person in high school. You see, the nature of my case is very unusual, and also very sensitive."

"I understand," said Leah, kindly.

"So I will start with what I am looking for from this divorce. Basically, I want my husband to agree to not divulge any, umm, details about the nature of our disagreements. And in exchange, I am willing to give him the bulk of what we have."

"Okay. We can certainly negotiate some kind of agreement as far as non-disclosure and non-disparagement. Are you comfortable sharing with me the nature of those disagreements? I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you will be giving up hundreds of thousands of dollars."

Leah suspected that Beth was probably caught with another man and was putting too much blame on herself. Leah found that women tended to put too much blame on themselves in divorces, which ended up giving the men too good of a deal. She wanted to make sure that Beth understood exactly what she was asking for.

"Yes, I know. And I will give you the backstory. But before I do I want you to know that it is okay if you judge me. I am in the wrong, and I understand if you think much, much less of me. I just need your professional assistance to get out of a mess."

Leah assured her that she would not let any personal judgments come into play.

"My husband has not been faithful to me for a long time. We haven't been, umm, intimate in maybe five years. And I know he has been seeing a woman he met at work."

"Okay," said Leah, paying close attention.

"In fact, he had started coming home less and less. I would see him maybe twice a week. He barely even had any clothes in his closet. It was just me and my son, Liam, at home most of the time."

"On your intake papers it indicates you have no minor children. How old is Liam?"

"He is 19, almost 20. He is in school at the local college and still lives at home."

"Okay."

Leah was tempted to share that her own son did the very same thing. But she kept her mouth shut because she knew Beth was concerned about confidentiality. Emphasizing that Jack went to the same college as Beth's son might worry Beth about her story getting out.

Beth took a deep breath, obviously nervous.

"And it's good that you ask because that is where this story takes a turn for the worse." Beth took a deep shuddering breath, obviously struggling to tell what had happened. "I will spare you the details and just tell you that my husband came home unexpectedly and found me in, umm, a compromising position with Liam."

Beth blushed red and looked at her feet.

"Beth, when you say 'compromising position,' does that mean that you were having sex with Liam?" Leah asked neutrally, trying not to sound surprised.

Beth sniffled, and nodded yes. Leah saw a tear roll down her cheek.

Leah got up and walked around the desk to her client. She grabbed Beth's hand and led her to the couch in her office so they could sit close to each other.

"Beth, honey. Please don't feel badly. It must feel awful to have to admit that to me in order to get out of this situation. You came to the right person. Here, here is a tissue."

Beth took some deep breaths and blotted the tears up. Leah put a comforting hand on her back and rubbed gently.

"I am in no position to judge you, and I promise that I will not. I am only here to help."

"Thank you," Beth said softly. "You don't know how much it means for me to hear that. I, well, I feared you might be disgusted and reject me as a client."

"No need to fear that. You are still my client. Do you mind if I ask you some more questions?"

"Please, go ahead. I'm sorry I started crying."

"Don't be. Now, it sounds like your husband has threatened to tell people about your having sex with Liam in order to take the property in the divorce."

"That's right. And he would too. He's a ruthless man. I need your help to make sure he can't break our deal."

"I can help. I see you have a good job as a financial advisor, and a decent income. Are you planning on rebuilding from scratch once this is over?"

"Yes. He wants the house. Liam and I will have to find an apartment and I will have to start saving again. But, I am not too worried. As you said, I have a good income. Also, my father is wealthy, and if Liam or I need help, we could rely on him for it."

"Okay, well that's very good. Am I correct in assuming that your father is one of the primary people that you don't want your husband speaking to?"

"Yes. He would, umm, he's very traditional and somewhat strict. He would not take that information well."

"Okay. When did your sexual relationship with Liam begin?"

"It started last Christmas," said Beth.

"So less than a year ago, and after Liam was legally an adult."

"Yes."

"And am I correct in stating that this is an ongoing relationship? Do you regularly sleep with your son?"

Beth sobbed again, obviously pained by guilt, and nodded yes.

Leah put a comforting arm around Beth, and pulled her close. She didn't want Beth to suffer for having committed incest. After all, Leah had been doing the same thing. She thought about the fact that her pussy was still wet from her son's ministrations less than an hour earlier. And her panties were literally soaked in her son's semen.

"Beth, please listen to me. There is no reason, absolutely no reason for you to feel guilty when talking about this subject with me. I know exactly what you feel like."

"Thank you, Leah. I am so glad to hear you say that. But with all due respect, I don't think you know what I feel like. You see, I fell in love with my son. It wasn't just a fling, or an accident. We sleep in the same bed and we, well, we are lovers in every sense of the term. I am not just terrified about my father or others finding out from my husband. I am also terrified that I may not be able to stay with Liam."

"You're right. I don't know what that it is like to face the threat of exposure and to fear that your relationship will be broken up. I shouldn't have said that I know exactly what you feel like. But I said that because I want to get across that I do understand part of the situation. I understand it very well, if you understand what I mean."

"Are you saying?" Beth trailed off. She didn't want to guess wrong and imply that her lawyer was committing incest.

"Yes, Beth. I will tell you that I live alone with my son, and I made love to him just last night. And over lunch today he gave me oral sex. In fact, I will tell you an embarrassing secret of my own. When I went home for lunch I found that Jack, my son, had ejaculated on a pair of my silk panties. I was so turned on that I put them on and then sat on his face, letting him lick my pussy. And if you doubt me, I can even prove it," Leah said, lowering her voice to a whisper into her client's ear. "Because I am still wearing the cum-soaked panties."

Beth smiled broadly, revealing her dimples for the first time that day.

"Oh, Leah. That is so amazing! I am so lucky that I called you. You do understand what it's like to love my son. And it sounds like you are having just as much fun with your son as I am with mine! I can't believe you are literally sitting in your son's cum. That's so hot! And here I was fearing you would throw me out of your office."

Leah smiled back. She knew she should have kept things professional, but she liked Beth and didn't want her to suffer. And it felt good to share.

"And now it's my turn to start feeling guilty. You are my client and I should be focused on you alone while we have a consultation, not unloading my own issues."

"Leah, don't say that! I am so glad you shared. It makes me feel so much better. Like I have a real ally now. I felt so compromised and alone and desperate since my asshole husband started to threaten me, and it finally feels now like I have a way out."

"Good. I hoped it might help to know I understand your perspective. I only regret telling you about my gross, wet panties. You probably didn't need to know that."

"Leah, I like knowing that!" Beth paused. "But how do I know you aren't just saying that to make me feel better?" she said, smiling, with a naughty glint in her eyes.

"Well I told you I have proof," said Leah, standing up and locking her office door. "Do you need to confirm?"

"Yesss," hissed Beth, sexily. "Pull down your dress and show me your naughty panties, soaked in your son's semen."

Leah unzipped her dress, and let it fall to her feet. She stood in front of Beth, with her pussy right in Beth's face. Looking down, Leah could see that the panties were still wet, probably from her leaking pussy as well as her son's jism. It smelled strongly of sex.

Beth reached out and cupped Leah's vulva. Then she used her middle finger to push the panties aside and slide her middle finger deep into her lawyer's slippery pussy.

Leah suppressed a moan and collapsed onto Beth's lap, while Beth fingered her vagina. Leah leaned forward and kissed Beth on the lips. They held the kiss for almost ten seconds. Then Leah's judgment (or what was left of it) kicked in and she rolled off Beth's lap and sat next to her. Then she stood up and put on her skirt.

"Beth, I would love to take this further, but I just can't risk it in my office," she said.

Leah found a can of air freshener and sprayed it near the couch.

"Leah, I understand. I was just so relieved and turned on by your story. I've never kissed a woman before, or touched a woman's vagina."

"I know the feeling. Ever since I got involved with my son I have been on fire. Everything turns me on, including beautiful women like you."

"Exactly!" said Beth. "You really do know about my problems!"

"I really do. But I have another appointment in twenty minutes and I need some time to, umm, gather myself. Can we set up another meeting next week?"

"Yes, please. And maybe I can take you out for drinks afterwards. I want to hear more about you and your son."

"I really shouldn't be involved with a client like that. After kissing you, I should advise that you find a new attorney."

"Leah, no! Don't make me find someone else!"

"Yes, I was going to say, I will obviously have to make an exception in your case. So why not go the whole nine yards. Drinks sound good. And maybe we can find a way to pick up where we left off on the couch!"

"I would love that. Leah, thank you so much."

"My pleasure. Let me walk you out."

When Leah finished the work day she went home and found her half naked son still asleep.

"Jack, baby, get up. You have another test tomorrow."

Jack rolled over and groaned.

"Yeah, but it's bio and multiple choice and I'm sure I can handle it."

"Jack, don't waste all your hard work. I want you to study hard for bio. Easy classes are still graded on a curve. And from what you told me, you haven't spent any time studying biology, and spent all your time on calculus."

"But I'm exhausted," he said into the pillow.

Leah started to get frustrated. She thought she had gotten past his laziness and didn't want it to creep back up.

"Jack, you get up right now, mister. You need to lick my pussy to orgasm and then get straight to studying. I won't tolerate any more laziness."

Jack snapped to: "Yes, mom."

"Good," Leah said, as she took off her business clothes and the wet panties and crawled onto the bed. She lay back and spread her legs wide.

"Here it is, honey. Start licking."

Jack did so, and he did a very good job. After two dripping orgasms, Leah pulled his head to her face and kissed him.

"Excellent work. Now get to your room and open a book."

"Yes mom."

Leah smiled, as she watched her obedient son head out of the room.

______

A week and a half went by, including the Christmas holiday. Jack was off from school, and Leah took time off from work. On Christmas, the two of them went to visit Leah's parents for dinner. But other than that, they stayed home. They continued to really enjoy each other's company, and were best friends as well as lovers. Each seemed to know exactly what the other was thinking, and they could talk easily, for hours, about virtually any subject.

They spent the days wasting time with frivolous pursuits, doing all they could to take advantage of the free time to relax. They played backgammon, monopoly, and chess, and were evenly matched in all three games. They even took the time to put together a large puzzle, even though it took forever. And they watched lots of television and movies, curled up with each other on the couch.

A couple days after Christmas, Leah woke up from a nap with Jack and showered. She walked out of the shower in a towel and dried off while her son looked on, appreciating his mother's naked body. Then she went to her closet and started to get dressed in nice clothes.

"What's up, mom?" Jack asked.

"I have to go in to work for a meeting with a client. And afterwards, I promised I would go out for drinks."

"Oh, okay. Have fun," he said, and grabbed his e-reader.

"I will. I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll have my phone if you need me."

"Sounds good. Enjoy."

Leah finished getting ready. She wore a festive red skirt, which came down only to mid-thigh. Her top showed some cleavage, and she put on perfume and even some eyeliner. It was exciting to be going out on the town.

The office was empty. Everyone usually took the week between Christmas and New Year's off, unless there was a special reason to go in.

Leah straightened things up and answered a few emails until the appointment with Beth.

Beth arrived looking much, much better than the first consultation. She wore stylish black boots, form-fitting jeans, and a blouse that left the top two buttons undone, showing the beginnings of her breasts. She must also have been wearing a skimpy bra, because her nipples showed through her shirt and her breasts jiggled invitingly.

But the major difference was in her face. She was naturally bubbly, and being in good spirits suited her. She had a big, easy smile, plump cheeks, and eyes that squinted when she smiled, giving the impression that her face sort of scrunched up with pleasure. She was really good-looking, in a cute, fun-loving way.

She was also naturally quite affectionate. When she entered the office, she put down her purse and didn't hesitate to walk behind Leah's desk and give her a big, genuine hug.

"It's so good to see you again, Leah!" said the smiling Beth. "My savior!"

"It's good to see you too, Beth. You certainly look like you're in better spirits than last time we met. I love that blouse. You look great!"

"Thanks! You too. But you always looked great. I remember back when you were the hottest girl in school, and all the boys chased after you."

"It's funny, but I never noticed. I guess I was such a big nerd I didn't really think much about boys. Or girls," she said, thinking about the kiss she shared with Beth. "Or really anything other than my GPA!"

"It's the unattainable ones that really drive the boys wild," said Beth. "I was always such a girl next door type. Maybe I should have focused more on being a nerd. Then I might not have married my creep husband right out of high school."

"I think we all make mistakes of one kind or another. Have a seat. I just want to run through a few things about you case, and then I'm eager to get to the bar. It's been a while since I hit the town."

"Perfect! I was hoping you still wanted to go out!"

Leah went over her case strategy professionally and thoroughly, making sure that she informed Beth of all of the considerations. Beth listened thoughtfully and asked intelligent questions. As a result, the meeting went quickly.

"That's really all I needed to cover with you," Leah said. "I'll reach out to your husband's attorney after the new year and see if we can reach a settlement on the terms we just discussed."

"Excellent! Now let's get out of here and let me buy you dinner and some drinks!"

"I'd like that. I want to ask, though. Would it be okay if I invited a friend of mine? I think you'd really like her."

"No problem. I am happy to do whatever you'd like. I was looking forward, though, to maybe comparing notes a little. Obviously, there aren't many women who have relationships with their sons, so I thought it might be good to share perspectives on our experiences."

"I understand. I am also eager to hear about you and your son. I should tell you that the woman I would like to invite is named Ann Swanson. Do you remember her from high school?"

"Oh yes! Ann! I liked her, but she ran more in the smarty-pants circles than I did. Have you two stayed close since high school?"

"We have. She and I are good friends and she is a doctor in town who I have gone to for years. But what I want to mention is that I want to invite her for the same reasons. She is actually the one who pushed me to get involved with my son. And she has been having sex with her son for a few years I think. As I said, I think you'd like her and I think we could all be comfortable being open with each other about our shared secrets."

"Oh my God!" said Beth. "Three hot moms who have all taken their sons to bed. I can't wait!"

"Wonderful. Let me give her a call."

Leah called Ann and they agreed to pick her up. Then Leah asked if it was okay if they took Beth's car, and texted her son telling him to pick up her car from the office.

Leah and Beth picked up Ann and drove to a posh restaurant in town. It wasn't crowded and the maître d' was happy to seat the three attractive middle-aged women in the forefront of the restaurant, by the windows facing the street. It was perfect because it was set off from other tables, giving the women privacy.

"So, I suppose I should tell you how I met Beth."

"Yes, how did you meet?"

"Well, initially, we knew each other as casual acquaintances in high school. Beth went to Harrison High with us."

"Oh, really? I don't remember you," said Ann. "But don't take it personally. I was oblivious in high school. I barely remember anyone who wasn't in math club."

"I know. You and Leah were both so pretty back then. But you seemed so uninterested in being a part of social cliques. I think that's why I do remember you so well. Because I was such a typical high school girl, concerned with classifying everyone according to who was prettiest or most popular. And neither of you seemed to fit in to my perception of what you should act like in terms of being attractive."

All three women laughed. And Leah continued.

"Beth recently gave me a call at work because she is going through a divorce."

"Oh no, Beth. I am sorry to hear that."

1...345678