It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help!" said Beth.

"How can two women help?" asked Leah.

"Well, let's ask Ann," said Beth, genuinely. "Would you like it if I suck your tits while Leah eats your pussy. Or kiss you? Or should I lick your asshole?"

Ann smiled greedily.

"I want you to lick my asshole while Leah eats my pussy!"

It took a minute or so to figure out the logistics, but they arranged themselves so Beth lay under Ann's legs and butt.

Beth spread Ann's cheeks and revealed the star of her anus. She licked circles around the hole, and then pointed her tongue and stabbed it inside.

Leah had never seen anyone put their tongue in an asshole before. It surprised her that Beth was so willing to do it. And it also surprised her that she saw such genuine pleasure on Ann's face as Beth's tongue darted in and out of the nether hole.

Leah realized she had work to do and stopped staring. She positioned herself so she could reach Ann's pussy with her mouth. It caused her to press her forehead against Beth's temple.

Leak put her mouth on Ann's pussy and again felt the thrill of exploring sexual boundaries. It made her feel like a teenager again. She closed her eyes and swirled her tongue along the perimeter of Ann's pussy. In her mind, she imagined the scene she was participating in. It gave her chills to think that she was with two other women, having sex! And that her own familiar self was doing something so unimaginable, licking between the legs of another woman.

Leah breathed in, savoring the smell of her friend. For some reason, she wanted to catalog and remember the experience of licking pussy, as if she was on a vacation in a faraway land and didn't want to forget the strange, but pleasant, experience.

Slowly, Leah worked her tongue inside Ann's lips, where the taste of pussy intensified. She tongued just above Ann's clit and received a predictable moan in response. She licked all around it and then started to lightly flick with her tongue over the bud.

Meanwhile, Beth continued to slide in and out of Ann's anus with her tongue. Her jaw and tongue muscles ached. But she was such a giving woman, and she was so taken with her two new friends, that she enjoyed the feeling of the ache because she knew it was giving pleasure.

Eventually, Leah stuffed her tongue as deep as she could manage into Ann's pussy. And seeing this, Beth did the same, extending her tongue as far as possible into Ann's anus.

Ann almost laughed at the sensation of being probed by the two wriggling appendages, as if her holes were being plugged by wriggling worms. She felt the beginnings of her release start to build. And when Leah began once again to flick her clitoris, she demanded that Leah suck, which immediately brought her to orgasm.

All three women satisfied, they fell asleep lying close to each other, with Beth in the middle, happy to be smushed between the others.

______

They woke up late in the morning. Ann said she had ingredients to make breakfast and they all got up and put on robes to prepare a feast of eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, and orange juice.

"I was wondering," Ann said. "How would you guys like to get together with our sons next time?"

"The same thought crossed my mind," said Leah.

"And mine," said Beth.

"Would they be weirded out?" said Leah.

"I was thinking New Year's Eve," said Ann. "If your boys are anything like mine, they plan to stay at home and be with their mommies when the clock strikes midnight. I was thinking we could plan a really fun night, with, like, games that we play to get everyone comfortable with maybe having group sex."

"Hmmm. I like it," said Beth. "What kind of games?"

"I don't know. But we're creative women, and we know our sons well. I figured we could put together some sort of games that make us strip and tease and get each of us to do things with the other five people."

"I'm turned on, already," said Leah. "Just thinking about it. I love the idea of naughty games. Like twister parties from the 70s."

"I am definitely in. And because I control my son's activities, he's definitely in too. But I better finish breakfast and get back home. I'll call a cab," said Leah.

"No worries, I'll drive," said Ann.

"Your car is at the restaurant still, isn't it?" said Beth.

"I have another. It would be a big favor actually, if one of you would help by driving it back here, and then letting me drive you home?"

With that, the women finished breakfast, and headed back home, eagerly awaiting New Year's Eve.

1...345678