It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers

They lay together, saying nothing, but looking closely into each other's eyes. They felt so close, as if nobody and nothing could ever come between them.

Finally, Jack felt compelled to speak, to dwell on her unbelievable performance.

"Mom, seriously. I can't believe that what you did is even physically possible. I had no idea you can take a dick all the way down your throat like that."

Leah smiled, looked deep into her son's eyes, and pressed her lips against his in a gentle kiss.

"Thanks, baby. It means so much to hear that from you. A woman can lose her sexual confidence when she goes without sex for as long as I have. Your appreciation means the world to me."

"Oh mom. I don't believe that for a second. Nobody who can do what you did can lack for confidence."

"Well, I thought I might be out of practice," said Leah.

"If so, I can't wait til next week, to see what you can do now that you have had some practice."

"Don't count your chickens, kiddo," said Leah. "You have a long hard week ahead of you if you are going to earn another blowjob. I'm just glad you didn't come too soon. Now you know what I am capable of with my mouth, if you earn the right to another blowjob."

"Mom, I thought I was getting the raw end of the deal because I agreed to suck your pussy whenever you wanted, but you only suck my dick once a week."

"Do you still think that, baby?" said Leah, sweetly.

"No way. That was worth twenty hours of licking your pussy. And that's not even mentioning the fact that I love licking your pussy anyways!"

"Well I'm glad, son. Truth be told, I love sucking your dick. But that doesn't mean I'll do it if you don't earn it."

"Well, I am completely devoted to earning it next week. I can't wait. What do you need me to do?"

"Tell me where you stand with your classes."

"I have a paper due this Wednesday in my Colonial American History class."

"Have you started yet?"

"No. I mean, I've done most of the reading, but I haven't started writing yet."

"Okay. Well, that's a great place to start. I want a draft by the end of the day."

"Whoa, mom. End of the day? I'll need to work all day to get that done."

"Yes you will. And you will have to work diligently and efficiently if the paper is going to pass muster with me. And don't forget I want you to put in a good swimming workout too."

"Jeez, mom. No such thing as a lazy Sunday with you, is there?"

"No sir. Not if lazy Sunday means playing dumb video games and beating off to slutty whores on the internet."

"But it's okay to get a blowjob from you?"

"Only if you earn it. And even if you don't earn it, you still have to suck me off, in addition to your obligations at school."

Jack grinned.

"Mom. I just want to say thank you. I am glad that we are doing this. I know you are being tough, but I'm glad. I know I need to start taking things more seriously."

Leah's heart melted at her son's earnestness.

"You're welcome, son. I think that now you are an adult, the only way for us to really reach the next level of closeness is for us to have a sexual relationship. I know it's not looked upon well by our society but I have no regrets. As long as you hold up your end of the bargain."

"I'll try, mom. I'm about to get up and head to the library. But. Well, I just have one other question about, well, about how things will be between us."

"Of course, son. What is it?"

"Right now, I, I want nothing more than, to, than to kiss you mom. I want to kiss you like you kissed Dr. Swanson."

Leah stayed silent, thinking.

"Jack, I didn't mean for us to kiss like, well, like lovers. I wanted for you to use me to get off sexually, and I wanted to use you the same way. I fear that if we kiss like lovers that we might, well, I might, lose control of the system that we've discussed."

"Is it worse for you to let me put my tongue in your mouth and look you in the eyes, than for you to suck my cock and swallow my cum?"

"Promise me that you'll do what I say."

"I promise, mom."

"Promise that I won't regret any of this."

"I promise, mom."

"Okay, come here, hon."

She kissed her son passionately as a lover, letting her tongue jostle with his. It felt wonderful for her to once again embrace a man. It felt thrilling and nasty that the man was her very own son.

Over the next two weeks, Leah and Jack settled into their new routine.

Jack worked harder than he had ever worked in his life. His new routine involved waking up early and heading to campus, where he passed the day with nonstop studying, exercise, and volunteering. His mother paid close attention to his calendar and he made sure that he followed through with every appointment she made for him. When he got home, he would eat dinner with his mom, and would then hit the books again until it was time to go to bed.

Leah used her body to give Jack something to look forward to each and every day. She wanted him to look forward to getting up each morning and facing the day, so she would routinely wake him early with breakfast in bed. She would sit next to him naked while he ate. When he finished, she would lean back and let him lick her wet pussy. During the day she sent him naughty photos and suggestive texts and emails. And when he got home she would massage his tired muscles and whisper dirty things while he masturbated, and of course, she drank his cum. Before bed, she would once again order him to lick her pussy.

Jack greatly enjoyed his mother's sexual availability. The knowledge that he would continue to enjoy being intimate with his mom was what drove Jack to adopt the new structure for his life.

On Wednesdays, he didn't have class until 10 a.m. and his mom lingered with him in bed, giving him a long, luxurious handjob while kissing him. The second Wednesday, she teased her son's hard prick for almost a half hour while the two lovers lay in bed, savoring each other's company.

And on Sundays, Leah gave her son the best blowjob that she could.

During those two weeks, mother and son grew even closer. They felt perfectly comfortable in each other's company. Jack confided openly with his mom about all of the new challenges he was facing. And Leah even began to rely on Jack as a sounding board for her daily issues. Their personalities already matched, and now that Jack didn't need to keep anything private from his mom, nothing came between them.

The two even watched Jack's porn collection a few times, commenting on which scenes they found hot, giggling over the ridiculous ones, and groaning about the most degrading ones. And after they found a video to their liking, they mutually masturbated, racing each other to orgasm.

Then, in mid-December, on a Tuesday evening of the first week of finals, Jack came home from campus looking very stressed out. He barely had time for a conversation with his mom when he came in the door, and headed up to his room hurriedly, explaining that he had a lot of work to do.

Leah waited a few minutes and then followed Jack to his room.

"What is it that's got you all stressed out?"

"I've been having a hard time getting a hang of my calculus materials, and the final is tomorrow. I wasn't working very hard early in the semester and I've had to really race to relearn that material, as well as learning the new stuff. To make it even worse, I somehow placed into Calc 3 based on my AP test, but I barely paid any attention in high school calc. Hell, I barely ever even went to high school calc class."

"I see. Suffering for your prior sins."

"That sums it up. I've been trying to learn three semesters of calculus in two weeks. Honestly, I think I am almost caught up. But there is so much more I can do. On Friday, I took the test the prof gave last year, and I didn't do so well. So I've really been cramming since then. But now it's finals week and all of my other work is piled up. Would you allow me to skip swimming and working at the homeless shelter tomorrow?"

Leah laughed.

"Of course. I know I put the fear of God into you to get you to stick to your schedule. But I think it's very reasonable to lift those other obligations so you can focus on finals week. I should have thought of that earlier. I'm sorry if those things have caused more stress than they should."

"No problem. I didn't really realize how fucked I was until today. I've been buried in calculus and not realizing the shitstorm my other classes will cause the next two days."

"Tell me. Tomorrow is calc final. What's after that?"

"Friday is biology final. And Thursday my philosophy term paper is due at noon."

"Want my advice?"

"Sure."

"Don't try to multitask. Take them one at a time. Just worry about calc for now. You'll need to have that fresh in your mind and there is no point trying to concentrate on the other stuff while you're worried about calc. Then tomorrow you pound out a paper. And then you cram for bio."

"Yeah. You're right. That sounds best." He still sounded exhausted and defeated.

"Tonight, I want you in bed early and to get a full night of sleep. You've already spent a ton of time on calculus, so it's not worth it to sacrifice sleep for just a few more hours. You're a good test-taker and you'll be able to do well as long as you have all of your faculties."

"Okay."

"This is exciting! You're gonna have to really focus these next three days, mister. I always thought it was fun to be under pressure like this."

"Easy for you to say. You went to Stanford and are brilliant."

"So are you. Let's take stock. How are you feeling?"

"Nervous. And tense."

"Let's take a break. You won't sleep if you're wound up. The stuff is in your head. You just need to review it again tonight before bed, and then tomorrow again before the test."

"What do you suggest?"

"Get changed into your PJ's, and come to my room. Bring your laptop. I'll help you forget all about calc for a few hours."

Leah left and ordered Chinese food. Then she turned up the thermostat and put on a black silk slip. Her extended pink nipples poked lewdly through the flimsy fabric. Underneath she wore a very tiny thong that was itself almost see-through and was only covered by the slip, which extended only a few inches past her pussy. Looking in the mirror, she saw a hot mom who would surely get her son's mind off of math. She dimmed the light very low, creating a soft, relaxing, light.

When Jack entered the room he was shocked. He had seen his mother naked, of course. But he had never seen her wear sexy underwear. His cock immediately began to harden.

"Take your shirt off and lay down on your back."

He placed his head on the pillow and lay down, facing the foot of the bed. He watched his mom lean over and slowly crawl onto the large bed, and towards him. Her breasts hung down, covered by the silk slip only enough to hide her nipples in shadow.

She straddled his legs as she crawled forward. When she was face to face with him, she lowered her head and stared at him with her enchanting green eyes, ever so slowly moving forward for a kiss. She started to tenderly kiss him and simultaneously dropped her pussy onto his crotch. She humped him gently, grinding her crotch into his stiffening cock lustily.

They made out and grinded their pelvises together for 15 minutes until the doorbell rang.

She got up and put on her robe to go get the food.

"I got Chinese," she told Jack when she returned.

"Oh, wow, mom. Thanks!"

"I'll serve it to you here, in bed. How about we watch some porn while we eat?"

"Sounds good to me!"

"Mmm, good. Pull up something with lesbians. I want to see beautiful women with lots of touching and kissing."

Jack complied. He selected a long video with a slow buildup between stunning European models. It was all tenderness as the women slowly seduced each other.

As they ate, they watched the gentle lesbian sex.

"Have you always been a lesbian, mom?"

The question shocked Leah. She wasn't a lesbian, was her immediate reaction. But she realized how her son could make that assumption. He'd seen her get jilled off by her female friend. Then he'd seen her lick her friend. And her favorite of his porn clips were often lesbians.

"I'm not a lesbian," she said. "Actually, I'd never been with a woman before our appointment with Dr. Swanson."

"Really? But you ate her out! That was your first time?"

"Yes it was. Honestly, I don't know what came over me. I've thought about it since then. I've asked myself what you asked. I started to wonder if I am a lesbian. But I still love cock. So I guess at most I'm a bisexual."

Jack continued to eat and watch a beautiful brunette lick and suck her blonde partner's cunt.

"I guess I like this porn because it's so much more loving than the guy-girl sex. I don't like all the hard pounding sex. And I guess I do feel attracted to the female form, breasts, pussies. I like to watch women get pleasure, and it seems like the lesbian videos are better at showing female pleasure. Not all of them, of course. But your lesbian collection is pretty good."

"I can't imagine getting off watching guys."

"Yeah. I've heard women are more open with that. But it does feel weird, too. When I have lesbian fantasies, it feels like I am re-discovering sex. Like I am opening up a part of myself that I've never experienced before."

"That's super hot, mom."

Leah smiled and they finished eating in relative silence, listening to the sounds of female pleasure from the video.

"How's the food?"

"It's great. I never ate lunch. It really hits the spot."

"I can tell you look less stressed."

"Less stressed, but more horny!" he said.

"Problems, problems, with you, isn't it?"

"But a bitch ain't one," he joked.

The joke went over her head, and she frowned at him.

"Never mind. It's an old hip-hop song lyric."

"I was gonna say, this bitch bought you takeout, and is letting you sit on her bed watching porn."

"You know I love you, mom."

"Don't forget to show it. Plus, I was also gonna say, this bitch is your best chance of not having to take care of your horny problem yourself tonight."

"You mean that?"

"Sure, baby. I don't mind helping out, if it will help you release some tension before your big test."

"Thanks, mom. You really are the best. You're the perfect mom AND the perfect girlfriend. It's incredible."

"Haha, well I don't know about that. A lot of guys would complain about a girlfriend that made him eat pussy constantly and didn't put out ever."

"I guess that's true. But I gotta say, I'm doing a lot better today than I was a few weeks ago. So I'm not complaining yet!"

"Nor should you. You done eating?"

"Yeah. Thanks mom. It was great."

She grabbed the food and put it away in the kitchen. She thought about how to give her son an orgasm. She felt full and a little lazy and didn't really want to give him a blowjob. And she owed him a handjob the next day. It would be ideal to sit on his hard dick and slowly fuck him. But she planned on saving her pussy for something really special.

But what was she waiting for? Tonight was special, considering the poor kid had done everything she asked and more for the last two weeks. She had never been happier, and he was the main reason. Why not give him a good fuck to send him into three days of really stressful studying? Plus, she didn't really feel like swallowing his cum straight again after such a big meal.

She stepped out of her panties and stuck a finger in her pussy. She was already plenty wet to walk upstairs and sit on her son's hot cock until he spewed his cum into her belly. She left the panties on the kitchen table and headed upstairs.

Her son had whipped his cock out and was still watching lesbian porn.

"Put the computer away, okay babe? Unless you'd rather get off watching them than me."

"Can't we leave it on while you jerk me off?"

"Who said anything about me jerking you off?" Leah responded sharply, pretending she was offended.

"Oh, umm, I thought you said. . . Um, yes, mom," her son stammered, and closed the laptop.

Leah crawled on the bed and slid up to lean against her son's side. His cock still stood out of his fly.

"I'm just playing, honey," she said, grabbing his hard dick. "Why don't you pull off your pants and let's see what we can do about releasing some of this tension."

He lifted his butt and slid his pajama pants down.

Leah grabbed his dick again and manipulated it expertly with her fingers, touching the sensitive glans with her fingers while rubbing the head with the warm palm of her soft hand.

Jack looked down at her barely constrained breasts appreciatively.

"I'm sorry mom, about wanting to watch porn while we, um, while I have an orgasm. I really do prefer you to those porn models."

"Hah, well you don't know for sure. I'm here and they aren't."

"No, mom. I know for sure. You're my mom and I love you."

"That's sweet, honey. I love you too."

Leah swung her leg over her son, straddling him. She still held on to his dick with her hand. She leaned over and gave her son an intense kiss, sending her tongue deep into his mouth. At the same time, she lifted her hips, and guided her son's penis to her pussy. She aimed perfectly, straight towards her pussy hole. Without breaking the kiss, she sat on his stiff cock in one swift motion.

Before he realized what was happening, Jack found his cock buried in his mom's quim.

She worked her hips, pushing down on his cock, trying to work it all the way in to her tight pussy. Concentrating on her task, she broke their kiss and sat up, pulling off her lingerie.

Her pussy hadn't been used by anything other than a small vibrator in years. This big cock was slipping in, but slowly, and only as Leah rhythmically humped, pressing all of her weight down on the rigid pole.

"Mom, you're fucking me!" said Jack, after recovering from the initial shock.

"Sure am, babe. I hope you like it!"

After a few more minutes of twisting and shoving her hips down on his cock, she enveloped his entire penis in her pussy.

"There!" she said, triumphantly. "You're all the way in. How does it feel, honey?"

"Mom, it feels wonderful!"

She flexed her pussy muscles.

"You feel that?"

"Yeah, mom! That feels great. You are so much more tight than Dr. Swanson."

"Well I haven't had sex in quite a while. Is it okay if I sit here like this for a sec? I'm still adjusting to having your big cock in my pussy."

"No mom, that is unacceptable. I'd rather pull out and go jerk off in the other room," joked Jack.

"Very well," said Leah, and started to slowly raise herself up off of her son's penis.

"Mom, no!" yelled Jack.

Leah sat back down and laughed out loud, causing her naked tits to shake.

"Just kidding. I'm cruel, but not that cruel!"

A look of relief passed over her son's face.

"So, tell me," said Leah. "What's it like being a motherfucker?"

"Mom, I love it. I love you. Thank you so much!"

"Oh, baby. I am so glad I can give you this. I am so glad about everything between us."

She leaned down and they kissed slowly and passionately. It was so hot for both of them to know that their genitals were finally together, as close as mother and son could be.

Finally, after kissing for a long time, and savoring the closeness of their first coupling, Leah slowly started to hump. She moved her hips up very slowly, and stopped halfway up his cock before descending again. She continued this process, slowly fucking her son into her tight, unused pussy.

"Mom, I feel like I am going to come," said Jack.

"Me too, what's your point?" she joked, knowing he was concerned about pregnancy.

"Do you want me to pull out? Will you get, umm, do you have protection?"

"Protection?" she asked, and increased the pace with which she rose and fell on her son's dick.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,055 Followers
123456...8