It Began at the Doctor's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay. Trust me, I am GLAD to be divorcing my husband."

Their waiter appeared and all three women ordered a martini cocktail, one of the restaurant's specialties.

"Beth, do you want to tell Ann about why the divorce came about?"

"Yes, but I would rather if you do it. You are my representative, after all," she said, with her cute, ingratiating laugh.

"Sure. Well, Beth's husband had been cheating and almost living entirely apart from Beth and her son, staying with his girlfriend. And last Christmas, Beth and her son started sleeping together. Long story short, a month ago, her husband came home and found Beth and her son having sex, and he used that to blackmail her to divorce and give him all of their shared property. And obviously, that's where I came in."

Ann's face lit up. She had been hoping she would get a chance to hear from Leah how things were proceeding with Jack. Now it looked like she not only could share her mother-son experiences with Leah, but also with Beth, who she had instantly liked.

"That is amazing," said Ann. "And Leah, have you . . ."

"Yes, I told her about me and Jack."

"Wow. So here we are," said Ann. "Three hot moms. And we all sleep with our baby boys."

"Not only that, but our boys all live at home and go to the same college," said Leah. "Jack is a freshman, and Beth's boy Liam is a sophomore."

"My son, Sam, is a junior," said Ann. "I can't believe we have so much in common!"

Their drinks came and they ordered appetizers. They were in no hurry, as they had so much to talk about.

"Beth, why don't you start? How did it happen? Did you seduce your son?"

"Sure. About a year ago, just before Christmas, I was a pretty unhappy woman. Things had been unraveling pretty fast with my husband. I knew he had been cheating for years. But it was around then that he stopped even bothering to come home. And we had always done Christmas at my father's and my husband told me he wasn't coming this year. I had to lie to my dad, which I hated, to say my husband was sick, and my dad could tell I was lying. And basically, Christmas sucked. I am usually the one that sparks a lot of conversation and fun, and I just wasn't up for it. I think it put a damper on things for all my relatives.

"I drove home with my son, and I remember feeling just so angry at the whole world. I started crying and my son was there for me. During the ride home, I confided in him like a friend, telling him how his father was with another woman and how it was obvious to my whole family, and how I felt like a big fool.

"And he was great. He listened, and consoled me. He told me I was beautiful and even got me to smile with some light-hearted banter. We had a conversation that was different than a mom and her son. We related as peers, and I was relying on him to support me, rather than the other way around. By the end of the ride I didn't feel nearly as bad. And we were talking and even flirting a little bit. I remember him telling me that he thought I looked great and that my husband didn't deserve me.

"So we get home and the fucking heat was out. The furnace wouldn't respond, it's about 5 degrees out and not much warmer in the house. It was too late to call a furnace guy. So we brought two space heaters into my room and decided that we would need to sleep in the same bed to preserve body heat."

At that point in the story, the waiter came back and they ordered food, and Leah and Ann each ordered another martini.

"I'll have one too," said Beth.

The waiter didn't contradict her, but made the mistake of looking at her still nearly full glass.

"Sheesh! I was telling a story!" said Beth, and then surprised everyone by draining her glass.

"Now can I order another?" she said, smiling broadly and crinkling her eyes in her characteristic way.

"Yes, ma'am. Of course," said the embarrassed waiter, and hurried off.

"So anyways," continued Beth. "Wooo, downing a martini really hits you, doesn't it?"

The other women laughed. Both were so naturally so much more reserved, and enjoyed being around the bubbly Beth.

"As I was saying, we got into bed, and it just felt right. My boy had been there for me when I was feeling lowest. And he was there to struggle through the unexpectedly cold night, and provide warmth, just like my husband should have.

"And having a hot young man in my bed had a huge effect on me. I hadn't had sex in years. Literally years. And I love sex. And all of that just came together and I snuggled up to him and I started to touch him.

"And he started to touch me, and soon my top was off and he was playing with my nipples, and then his bottoms were off and I started to play with his hard cock. And then I was so wet and all I wanted was to be fucked. So I told him to get on top of me, and I ended up taking my son's virginity that night.

"Beth, that's so hot," said Ann. "I bet you didn't fuck him just once after being so long without sex."

"No way!" said Beth. "Once he put his hard cock in me, I couldn't resist. I don't even know how many times we fucked that night. I think we fell in and out of sleep and just kept fucking. All I remember is the state of the sheets in the morning, and let me tell you, we made quite a mess. But at least we weren't cold!

"And after that we just never had a reason to stop. He and I were all alone, and we loved each other. The toughest nights were when my husband did come home and it was all I could do to not get out of bed and join my son in his bed. And then last month, my husband came in at like 11:30 at night, and he caught my son licking my pussy.

"He started to say something, but Liam is bigger and stronger than his dad. And when he stood up and made clear he wouldn't let my husband give me any shit, my husband took off pretty quick. The next day I had an email basically blackmailing me."

The women sympathized with Beth's predicament, and complimented her son's treatment of her. It made Beth feel wonderful to get validation for the taboo relationship she found herself in.

Next, Ann shared her story, telling how she gave her son a "sexual education" lesson that eventually led to more. And then Leah told how Ann had used a doctor's examination to bring Jack and Leah together.

Soon their food came and they ordered more drinks.

"Have you had any problems keeping your boys behaving? I guess I worry that Liam might get tired of me or that because I have sex with him he might lose respect for me."

"Has that happened at all for you, Ann?" said Leah.

"No, I think the opposite. I think it is natural for men to stop listening to their moms when they go to college. I think my pussy is the only reason Sam still listens to me. And I know for sure that my pussy is the only reason he still lives at home. I think I have much more influence over him because we are lovers.

"I actually worry about the opposite thing too. I worry that he might not be developing socially because he doesn't have to go out with girls to get pussy. And he hasn't really done that at all. I guess I keep him pretty satisfied at home, but eventually I do hope he finds happiness with a girl his age whom he can marry, as much as I don't want to lose him as a lover."

"I think there are much worse things than sticking close to home during college," said Leah. "He could be getting into drugs, or drinking too much at frats, or just blowing off school. I was really starting to worry about Jack because he has always been smart, but also very lazy, and not at all driven to succeed."

"Let me guess," said Ann. "I bet he has been much more driven the last month or so, hasn't he?"

"You know me too well! I basically put him under my thumb. I make him volunteer at a homeless shelter and a hospital, swim or run every day, and go to all his classes. And it's amazing, but he's done everything, without complaint. I even get the sense he is happier with the structure I provide for him."

"Same here!" said Ann. "My boy gets straight A's and is in great shape as a result of doing everything I say. If he doesn't obey, he doesn't get pussy."

"Why am I not surprised that the two captains of the math team are so hard on their sons," laughed Beth. "I guess I never thought of using sex to give Liam incentive. But he is doing fine, and I think he's pretty happy."

"I've even taken it a step further. I don't put out for Jack really."

"Seriously?" said Ann.

"Yes. I fucked him only once, and that was as a special reward. Otherwise, if he does everything I say, he gets a handjob on Wednesday morning, and a blowjob at some point during the weekend. Otherwise, he has his hand."

"Wow, Leah," said Ann. "You're a hardass. No wonder he's become so much less lazy so quickly. But, one question: how do you get off?"

"Oh, I forgot to mention that part of doing what I say is licking my pussy whenever I ask him to. He licks me at least two or three times a day. He loves it!"

The women all laughed.

"Oh, and one other thing. And you guys probably think this is gross, but who cares. The thing is, I really love cum. I think I like it way more than most women."

"Me too!" said Beth, her face flushed from these stories and the alcohol.

"A woman after my own heart," said Leah. "So what I did was tell him he is forbidden from wasting his semen. When he masturbates, I make him shoot his cum into a glass, and I always drink it."

"You ARE a naughty girl, aren't you?" said Ann.

"I really am. Especially lately."

Leah then told Ann about how Leah was wearing cum-soaked panties to their first consultation.

In the middle of that story, the waiter returned and they ordered a dessert to share, as well as another round of drinks.

"And how on earth did Beth find out that there was cum in your panties?" asked Ann.

"Beth was so distressed having to tell a lawyer about the fact that she was caught with her son, that I wanted to provide some kind of comfort. So I told her about Jack, and also about my underwear. And I may have also shown her my panties, and she may have stuck her finger in my puss, and then we may have kissed!"

"Holy cow, you are really a unique kind of lawyer, aren't you?" said Ann, teasing her.

"As if you should talk! What doctor puts a son and a mom in the same exam room and has the son watch while she 'examines' the mother's pussy?"

"Someone had to take responsibility for getting you some cock! As your doctor, I was worried about cobwebs growing in your pussy," said Ann.

All three women cracked up with laughter.

When the dessert came, the women were extremely buzzed. It was a fancy chocolate and peanut butter torte. They took turns feeding each other small bites of the rich confection with a shared fork.

"Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" asked Beth.

Leah and Ann laughed as if it was a joke, based on all the personal details they had shared already.

"Oh, haha, I guess we've been pretty personal already," said Beth. "But what I want to know is about you two. Have you become lovers?"

Leah and Ann looked at each other.

"No, I guess, I guess we haven't," said Ann.

"Maybe it's the alcohol freeing my tongue," said Leah. "But if either of you women do want to, umm, experiment with sex with another woman, I would definitely like to try it. Ever since that doctor's appointment with Ann, I've been more and more aware of my attraction to women. I think I am definitely bisexual, although it still feels strange to admit that. I'd never been into the idea until that day with Ann."

"Same here," and "Me too!" said Ann and Beth simultaneously, causing the women again to laugh.

"Sam is on a ski trip until the day after tomorrow. So if you want, we could go to my place tonight."

Leah and Beth both agreed.

The women became much more aware of each other physically, as they finished dessert and their drinks. They were each different, but very beautiful in their own way: Ann, with her steely eyes, hard body, conical breasts, and bold, straight facial features; Leah, with her milky skin, gorgeous face, buxom figure, and long legs; and Beth, with her cuteness, big round breasts, and curvy, supple body.

They drank each other in, letting their gazes linger on each other.

They got the check and asked the waiter to have a cab sent for. When it arrived, they bundled up and piled in the back seat. Beth, seated in the middle, put one hand out and started to caress the legs of her friends as they drove the short distance to Ann's house.

They entered the house and took off their coats.

"So, what is the best way for three straight women in their 40's to start having sex with each other?" asked Leah, facetiously.

"I have a suggestion. I have a Jacuzzi, if you two are interested in a soak?" said Ann.

"That sounds amazing!" said Beth.

"It's over here," said Ann, leading them to a room that not only had a hot tub, but also a small swimming pool. "It has a retractable roof, for the summer."

"Wow! When did you have this built?"

"Last year. I can't believe I haven't shown you, yet," said Ann.

"I suppose we don't need to wear suits?" said Beth, eagerly eyeing the hot water.

"Haha, no. And if you did, neither of your big sets of tits would come close to fitting into mine!" said Ann.

"I'm going to grab a bottle of wine, robes, and towels. Please, get undressed and get in. The jets and lights use this remote."

Leah and Beth looked at each other and smiled. Beth approached Leah and kissed her on the mouth, and took off her clothes. Leah did the same. Then Beth took Leah's hand and headed to the tub. Fidgeting with the remote, they turned on the massage jets and stepped into roiling waters.

It felt heavenly.

Soon Ann returned and joined them.

"I think I made a mistake," said Ann, after a few moments of contented silence.

"How's that?" said Leah.

"The best part of hot tubs is the incidental contact with the other bodies. I got a tub that's too big."

Beth stood up, her bounteous tits rising out of the water impressively. She took Leah's hand and led her to the corner near the stairs where Ann sat. Leah settled in on the side perpendicular to Ann, so their legs crossed, creating significant incidental contact.

Beth, though, did not take her own seat. Instead, she put her knees to either side of Leah's thighs and sat down on her lap. The two women sat face to face, their big breasts rubbing and jostling against each other in the turbulent water.

Beth leaned in and kissed Leah. First she just lay her lips against Leah's. Then slowly, languorously, in the hot water, they pressed their lips together and slid their tongues together, kissing deeply.

After a few moments, Beth broke the kiss and moved to Ann.

Playfully, Beth leaned in and engulfed Ann's pretty face with her big breasts. The warm, soft flesh felt wonderful on Ann's face and she sighed appreciatively.

The Beth slid down, face to face with Ann, and said, "Is it okay if I kiss you, darling?"

Ann didn't answer, but kissed Beth aggressively, exploring her mouth with her tongue. She also brought her hand to Beth's pussy, and slid two fingers up and down the slit, and then in, eliciting a moan.

After a half an hour, Leah was ready to get out. She slowly stood up. Her pale, redhead body flushed bright pink rom the hot, winter time soak. Noticing her movement, Beth and Ann followed out of the tub.

Lethargically, the women dried off in big fluffy towels. Then they put on plush bathrobes provided by Ann.

"Let me give you a tour of the house," said Ann, taking a hand of each woman.

She led them directly to her bedroom, and shut the door.

"Some tour!" said Beth.

"Oops, must have forgot," said Ann. "Let me take your robes."

Ann helped her friends out of their robes and led them to her king-sized bed.

"Here's what I propose, not having much experience in the way of lesbian threesomes," said Ann. "Two women will keep their heads up on the pillows, and, you know, kiss, or make conversation, or whatever. And one woman will go under the covers and lick and suck the two pussies and assholes down there. And when her jaw gets tired, we'll switch. Since I'm the host, I volunteer to be first to bury my tongue in your delicious vaginas."

"That sounds like as good a plan as any!" said Beth, and scooted in to bed. Leah followed close behind. And Ann crawled underneath the covers and found Beth's pussy first.

"Leah," said Beth, leaning into kiss. "I have two angels in my life. My son, and now you. Oh! Ohhhh, Ann seems like she knows her stuff. Mmmmm."

"I'm sure she does. She is a doctor after all."

"She is licking my clit, ohh, and also frigging me."

Leah looked down and saw a frenzy of activity under the covers, between Beth's legs.

"I'm no guardian angel, Beth. I think we are just very compatible women. I regret that it took you getting divorced to meet each other again."

Beth could barely respond. Ann was not the type to go slowly. She was obviously giving her all to bringing Beth to orgasm.

"Mmm, yes. Well. I think the same. . . I really . . . like being close to you two. I've really liked both of you, ever since high school. You both are just so. . . ooooohhhh, you are just so impressive!"

Soon Beth cried out. Leah could tell that Beth wrapped her short, stocky legs tightly around Ann's head, as Ann brought Beth to orgasm.

Next, Leah felt Ann crawl between her legs. Beth had evidently not been exaggerating about Ann's directness. She first felt Ann suck her clit into her mouth, and curl her tongue around it, somehow massaging it on three sides. Then Ann shoved a finger deep in her wet cunt and immediately located her g-spot. Soon another finger joined and Leah was overwhelmed by tongue and fingers simultaneously stimulating her two most sensitive areas.

Leah had no clue how Beth carried on even the semblance of a conversation during Ann's oral onslaught. Leah was reduced to closing her eyes and being carried away by the sensations as she rode quickly towards orgasm. Something about Ann's technique also caused Leah to wrap her thighs tightly around Ann's head as she was spurred on towards orgasm.

And then Leah felt something deep inside that made her worry. But she was so hazy with pleasure she failed to identify what was happening. Like a wave, a sensation rolled out deep within her recesses, and she felt a massive spasm.

"Oh, Noooooo!" she cried, as she squirted for the second time in her life.

Leah's hips bucked, and clear fluid flowed from between her hips, inundating the surprised Ann with a heavy stream. To make matters worse, Leah failed to unlock Ann's head from the grasp of her strong legs, leaving Ann to spit and sputter and she took her friend's explosive cumshots directly in the face.

When Leah finished coming, she remembered to release Ann from the grip of her thighs, and a disheveled Ann pushed the covers to the side, lying on her friend's heaving belly, while both women caught their breaths.

"You really have something about squirting on me, don't you?" said Ann.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't expect that. That's only happened twice in my life. And both times it happened on your face!"

"It's my fault. I should have known. Apparently, I'm the only one who has ever found your g-spot."

"Honestly, I think that's true. The way you massage it while you fuck me so hard with your fingers makes me squirt."

"Holy cow!" said Beth. She crawled down and examined the extent of the soakage. "I've heard of squirting, but never seen it in real life! That's amazing!"

Leah blushed and Ann laughed. Then the three women worked to quickly change the sheets and mattress pad before the mattress got soaked.

"I owe you, Ann. Get over here," said Leah, referring both to the fact that Ann was the only woman who had yet to come and the fact that her face was soaked by Leah's squirting pussy.

1...345678