Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

The dress showed her cleavage almost to her nipples. The dress was cut quite short. She knew that her stocking tops and garter straps would show when she sat down. The dress fit as if it were tailored for her. She bought it before she lost her courage. He dress cost over five hundred dollars. She smiled as she handed the clerk the card.

The card was scanned. The clerk handed her the dress and her receipt. Kate still had a hard time believing that it was all real. The dress was real. That was enough for tonight.

Kate went to the intimate apparel shop. She quickly found a set of under wear. She also picked out silk stockings. She had never felt she could afford silk stockings before.

The money may not be real. The things she bought were. She added a new garter belt to the purchases. The shop was closing as she made her purchases. The card worked like magic.

Kate's excitement rose as she slowly drove home. She entered her house in a sexual fever. She had no way of knowing wither Ellis was watching or not. She was sure he was. Kate went to the bar in the den. She drank one shot as she stood at the bar. She took another shot back to the coffee table.

She was aroused. She was excited. She fondled her body as she relaxed into the music. She wanted to masturbate. She also wanted to be seduced. The alcohol loosened her.

She began a seduction of her own. She stood in front of the mirror. She caressed herself. Every nerve was alive. Her eyes were sultry as she slowly disrobed.

Her slow seductive strip tease, brought her to just her panties. She stroked herself as she danced. Her passion was raging. It took all of her will power not to masturbate. She posed for her unseen lover.

Kate took the purchases into the bed room. She laid her clothes out on the bed. She entered the bathroom. She dialed in another bath. She played with her hair, as she waited for the tub to fill. Her mind never left the unseen lover that watched her. It was maddening not to know, if he was watching or not.

Kate removed her damp panties as she climbed into the tub. Her determination not to masturbate, dissolved in the hot water. Her vagina was weeping. Her breasts were hard. Her nipples were swollen. She was in full sexual heat.

Her hands went to her open vagina. They worked without her volition. She was moaning. She began to shake as her orgasm approached. Her mind sank into her fantasy world.

"Please. No. Please let me go."

In her mind, she was being forced to pleasure the crude rough man. She could feel his energy. She had never been able to put a face, on the assailant that lived in her head. She was never sure what he was doing to her.

She had no picture of the details. She was sure she was being forced to preform sexually. She was sure she was being made to do it publicly. Other than that it was all vague in her mind.

Tonight her passion was raised higher, than she knew it would go. She began to understand the limitations, she had held on her passion. She was not even sure that she had ever tasted lust. Her most exciting times, were never as exciting as this was right now.

Kate's orgasm exploded. It did not build as it usually did. It just exploded. She began to shriek as well as moan. Her orgasm was vocal. She could not remain silent. Her body trembled and shook. Her pleasure came in waves of passion. She shook with pleasure as the orgasm took over her mind.

She wanted to think of Ellis. She wanted to seduce him with her passion. She found only her assailant in her mind. The shocks of intense pleasure, brought a picture of her assailant to her mind. She could not picture his face. She could only see his hand, as he slapped her. As her orgasm peaked, she could hear his voice in her mind. Do it bitch. Do it now.

The assailant's crude words echoed in her mind. Her body relaxed, with little shudders of pure pleasure. Kate thought she could taste the pleasure. Her mouth filled with a sweetness, she had never tasted before.

Kate relaxed for only a moment. She was still raging. The pleasure from her hand, would not satisfy her vagina this night. She stood in the tub. She posed for Ellis as the water dripped from her body. Her vagina also dripped with wetness.

On an impulse, she raised her hand to her mouth. She smiled a mischievous smile. She licked her fingers. She hoped Ellis could hear her, as well as see her. She knew in her heart he was watching.

"I wish you could taste me. My passion is sweet like honey."

Kate went into her bedroom. It was a tease she was producing. She wanted to inflame Ellis with the same passion she had. Her dressing felt different. The smooth silk material caressed her, as she smoothed her underwear onto her body.

The silk seemed alive to her. She felt as if she were placing Ellis' hands on her body. She shuddered with pleasure, as she thought about his hands being on her body. Her vagina roared.

Her body began to control her. Her hands moved over her body sensuously, as she dressed. Before she put the dress on, she looked at herself in the mirror. She stood with her legs slightly open. Her stance was a subtle invitation.

She saw a sexy woman looking back at her. She had never seen herself as sexy before. The most she had ever been able to see was pretty. She had a few times dressed up, and saw herself as pretty. Never beautiful or sexy. She was both beautiful and sexy tonight. She did not hope Ellis found her desirable. She knew in her mind that he did.

She surveyed herself fully dressed for her date with Ellis. She was pleased with her reflection. She returned to the den. She poured herself another drink. She sat on the couch and wondered what would happen now.

The sound of the cell phone's ring, startled her. It also sent waves of desire through her. Her panties dampened as she pushed the button to accept the call. Ellis' voice came through the speaker phone.

"You look quite beautiful in your new dress."

Kate's eyes were sparkling. She knew he had watched it all.

"I bought it for you. I thought about you while I shopped. It all seems so strange. I have no idea about you. You know everything about me."

"I only know, what you know about yourself. You are as much a stranger to yourself, as I am to you. You have never stepped out of the persona your parents dressed you in."

"I feel like a stranger to myself right now. Do you know who I am?"

"No I don't. My fantasies are as vague as yours are."

Kate felt as if Ellis had been watching inside her mind. Did he know how vague her fantasy world was?

"I am ready for our date. Can you kiss me through the telephone? Can you caress my breasts electronically?

"Can words caress? Can you feel my kisses, in my words? Neither of us know. My words excite you. My ideas bring you passion. I share your excitement right now. I'll taste your lust... If you find it. You have never known lust In your life."

"Are you sure. You have only been in my life a short time. You cannot find that out in my data files, even if you have them all."

"If you had tasted lust, even once, you would not be able to continue in your safe secure world. You would leave the safety of your world. You would search to find it again."

"Have you ever tasted lust?"

"Yes. I have."

"Yet you stay in your safe world. You are not here."

I have tasted it. I seek it again. I am in your life right now, seeking it."

"Is there no lust in your world? You have to seek it in mine?"

"I find pleasure in my world. I find passion in my world. There is no lust here."

"I'll share your lust, or I'll have none. There'll be no lust tonight. If we find real passion tonight, we'll start the journey tomorrow."

"If we do not find real passion tonight, does it end?"

"Yes. We'll pass like ships in the night. We'll both wonder what it might have been. Tonight will become a fading memory for us both."

"You said you shared my excitement. Is excitement not enough?"

"No it is not. I demand more than that."

"Demand is such a harsh word. It scares me."

"Good. It's a start. I demand much. You'll give it to me. Isn't your fear exciting?"

"Yes. It's delicious. It raises my passion. I want to share my passion with you."

"You are. Right now. Take me to your bedroom."

Kate picked up her phone. Her head was reeling, as she went to her bedroom. She plugged in her phone into the charger by her bed. She sat on the side of the bed.

She didn't know what to do. Her body was seething with passion. Her vagina was open. She could not keep her hips still. They rocked in her need.

Ellis' voice was harsh. The words came to her, like slaps to her face.

"Take the dress off. Take it off, or I'll slap you."

"Your voice scares me."

"Take the fucking dress off. Do it now."

The harsh demands were like slaps to her mind. They were like caresses to her vagina. Each command brought her new waves of excitement. Her panties were no longer damp. They were wet.

"Please Ellis. Don't make me do it. Just let me do it for you. Don't force me."

"Take the fucking dress off. Follow my orders. Follow them exactly."

Kate was crying softly as she stood beside the bed. She unzipped the dress. She felt her face flush as she let the dress fall from her.

"Put your hands behind your back. Hold your wrists."

Kate felt a flush of wetness between her legs, as she complied.

"Turn around slowly."

Kate's face flushed with embarrassment as she slowly turned.

"Lay down on the bed. Keep your hands behind you."

Kate laid down on her back, on the bed. Her hips were rocking. She felt a fever in her body. The heat came from her vagina. The heat filled her body. It radiated from her red face. Kate felt as if she were on display. She squirmed in her need. Soft moans came from her mouth.

Sounds came from the speaker phone. At first Kate could not make out anything except noise. The volume increased. She could make out sounds of people talking and laughing. It sounded like the back ground noise of a bar or tavern.

"Close your eyes."

Kate lay on the bed in darkness. Her active imagination painted a picture of the leering men, as they watched her in her bondage. Kate could not keep her hips still. She could not keep herself quiet. Kate moaned. She began to plead.

"Please let me go. Don't do this to me."

"I'll never let you go. You'll please me and my friends. I'll chain you to the bed. You'll serve us all."

Kate struggled against her bondage. Her heat rose again. Her vagina was wet. It was open. Kate began to cry. She cried in her shame, and her need.

"Take off your bra."

Kate released herself from her bondage long enough to comply with the order. She removed the bra. She placed her hands behind her back, into bondage again.

Kate's nipples were erect. She began moaning again. Kate's hips rocked in her need. Ellis' voice was deep as he spoke.

"Nice piece of ass. She'll please us all. She's a hot bitch."

The embarrassment flared in Kate's face. Her tears of shame flowed down her cheeks.

"Please don't do this. Let me go."

"Use one hand. Handle yourself as the men would."

Kate released one hand. She began to caress herself. Waves of passion spread throughout her body, raised by the touch of her hand.

"The men watching you, would not touch you like that. They would not caress your body. They would not be gentle. Put their lust into your hand."

Kate's hand became rough in her handling of her body. She let her hand fill with the men's lust. Her hand began to maul her breasts. She pinched and pulled her nipples. Her passion was raging.

She used her hand between her tightly clenched legs. Her fingers found her passion spot. She writhed. She tried to escape her invading hand.

"Open your legs bitch. I'll use my belt, if you do not."

Kate plead. She slowly relaxed her legs. Her hand went further into her crotch. Her hand was rough and crude in it's invasion. Kate began to masturbate. The moans of pleasure fell from her lips.

"Please. No. Let me go."

"Put your hand behind your back."

Kate moaned out her frustration, as she forced her hand from it's pleasure. Kate returned to her bondage. She was crying. Her hips were animated. She strained to fight the passion that raged in her body.

"Roll over."

Kate rolled onto her stomach. Her hands held her wrists. Her hips were rocking in time to the moans that came from her mouth.

"Roll the panties off your ass."

Kate released her bondage long enough to bare her ass before they returned to their place. Ellis spoke aloud.

"Nice ass. We'll all have a piece of it."

"No. Please. No."

"Ellis' voice was filled with passion as he softly spoke.

"Your ass begs to be spanked. Your ass yearns to feel the leather of a belt. You need it. You'll have it soon."

"Please. There's no need to hurt me. I'll give it to you. I'll make love to you."

"You will not make love to me. You'll fuck me. You'll fuck me in front of them all."

Kate's tears fell as her face flushed. Kate wanted to masturbate. Her body was demanding."

"Beg for it."

Please let me bring you pleasure."

"You'll lay there until you beg properly. I do not want you to pleasure me. You will fuck me. First you'll fuck me with your words."

Kate wanted to beg. She couldn't make herself do it.

"Please. I can't do it."

"I'll hear you beg, or I'll hang up."

Kate's eyes flew open. There was terror in her heart. She couldn't think of Ellis leaving her life right now. She wanted the lust he promised. Her lower lip trembled. She brought forth her words with a small voice.

"Please Ellis fuck me."

"Better. Not good enough."

Kate's voice became louder as she begged.

"Please Ellis fuck me. Fuck me now. Please."

"Roll over. I want your mouth first."

Kate rolled over. Her face was wet with tears. Her vagina was wet with need. Kate moaned. It took all of her control to keep herself in bondage.

"I'll untie your hands. You'll suck me, as you show me your passion. Use your dildo. Use it in your mouth. Fuck your mouth with it."

Kate flushed with embarrassment as she open the drawer beside her bed. Her hand found the latex erection. Kate's mind reeled. She was not sure where the reality ended, and the fantasy began.

One hand became the crude man before her. The other hand became her lover. She fought the violation of her mouth. She pushed the erection to her closed mouth. Her hand went to her vagina. She masturbated as she fought with herself.

Kate's passion rose. She forced the dildo into her mouth. She fought the violation of her mouth. She pushed the erection into her mouth. She began to fuck her mouth with the dildo, as she cried. She cried in her shame. Kate rose to her orgasm. She moaned around the erection that violated her mouth.

Kate's rape of her own mouth, was crude and invasive. She screamed as her passion expanded into her raging orgasm. Her body shook in spasms of pure pleasure.

She was no longer in reality. Her fantasy world had became real. She no longer saw vague shapes. She saw the man raping her mouth. She could see the crowd of leering men. She watched them masturbate as she was violated.

Kate found her passion in waves of pleasure that filled her body, the same way the erection filled her mouth. Kate fell back in a swoon. She vibrated as her afterglow filled her mind with pleasure. The room was silent for some time.

"Take off your panties. Dance for me, and my friends."

Kate heard the words like a distant voice. She again flushed with embarrassment. Her face was hot as she slipped her panties off. She stood up. The music came from the phone. The music was soft and sensual. Kate danced for Ellis and the leering men.

Kate's fantasy world was now real. She could see the leering men. She could smell their arousal. She forced herself to dance for their pleasure. Tears flowed down Kate's cheeks, as she displayed herself to the men.

She felt her passion raise. She willed herself, not to respond to her forced display. She could not deny her raging need. She masturbated as she danced.

Her vagina demanded her violation. Her mind shrank from it. She feared her coming violation at the man's crude hands. Her orgasm began as she danced. She could no longer stay upright.

She sank to the floor. She sank into her passion. She shuddered as her hips writhed. Her eyes were glazed. Her bedroom faded from her consciousness. She lay on the floor before the leering men. Her hands crudely fondled her naked body.

"Please no. Let me go. Please."

"Get on the bed. Put your hands behind your back."

Kate lay back in her bondage. The masturbation had not eased her need. It had risen it higher. Kate began to plead.

"Please use me. Please take me. Please."

"Open your legs."

Kate splayed her self open to the mens gaze. She rocked her hips in her need. She was in bondage to her own passion.

Ellis' passion was also raging. He could no longer wait for his pleasure.

"Use the dildo. Fuck yourself, for my pleasure. Do not be gentle. Do it now."

Kate released herself from her bondage. Her hand claimed the dildo, as if it were not her hand. Her other hand pleasured herself. She stroked herself. She fondled her body. Her hand was not gentle. Her hand became the hands of the men watching.

She raped her self with the dildo. She was not masturbating with it. She was being raped in public by the crude man in her mind. She became violent in her rape. She slammed the dildo into herself. She shuddered with waves of passion. She orgasmed. She screamed. She shook. She shuddered.

Her orgasm took her mind from her. There were no thoughts. Only pleasure. Kate fell back exhausted. Ellis' orgasm was as full and intense as Kate's was. Kate drifted into a deep sleep. The last thing she heard before she went to sleep, was Ellis' voice.

"I'll call you again, when I hear you beg for your punishment."

CHAPTER

Kate roused to consciousness. She found her consciousness first with her nose. She could smell the deeply arousing smells of her sexual excess last night. She lay with her eyes closed as she savored the heady aroma.

She was surprised when she opened her eyes. She saw her room, and the dildo on her bed. She had expected to see the leering men, in a dark shoddy room. Her first thought was the words in her mind. Beg. Punish.

She became furious. She had no intention of begging. She did not need any punishment. Kate went to the bathroom. She filled the tube as she used the toilet. Her morning ritual seemed as crude to her, as her rape had been last night.

Kate sank into the water. The hot water raised her passion again. She was determined not to masturbate. She was determined not to beg. The hot water and her wet vagina melted her first resolve. Her hands went to her vagina as the word punish flooded her mind.

She had been punished as a child. Her mind flowed back in time. She was laying over the arm of a chair. She jumped as the folded belt struck her ass. Her punishments as a child were not sexual.

She had found her first flush of sexual excitement, with the sound and smell of the leather belt. She had found her first orgasm in her bed, with her ass tingling from the spanking.

She began to masturbate. The waves of passion washed over her, as her imagination felt the harsh lashes to her thinly covered ass.

Kate's orgasm was full and rich. It was not the roaring orgasm, of total passion, she had found last night. The orgasm did not relax her. It rose her passion and need higher. Kate's eyes were filled with tears. Her mind ran wild, with a thousand thoughts. One thought rose above all of the others. Run.

Kate quickly dressed. She took no time to put on underwear. She almost ran out of the house. She had to get away from Ellis' eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears. She almost, could not work the key pad of her security system. She fled the house to the car. She did not know where she was going, other than away.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers
123456...8