Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

I will not wait forever. I'm excited thinking about serving mistress Evelyn. I know my lust would shine. I know you would share it with me. I know the lust we would share, would make you shine also."

Kate began to masturbate for Ellis. She would find no lust in it. She could not share her passion with Ellis. Without him completely, she had no passion.

"I will not go to Evelyn, until you talk to me. I'll share my passion softly with Linda tonight. You can find what ever pleasure, you can find in it. I'll leave tomorrow morning. I'll leave my phone next to my empty bed. I'll cry over my loss. I'll also cry for yours."

Kate took Linda by the hand. She led her to the bed. She spoke with tears in her eyes.

"I'll miss you so much Ellis. My heart will break. My heart will mend in time. My lust is real and alive. I'll always thank you for that. I will not share my lust, with a cold voice over the phone. I will not. I can not."

Kate left the small light on the dresser on. She climbed into Linda's arms. She cried from deep inside of herself. Linda held her, as if she were her child. She cooed into her ear. She rocked her child to sleep.

Kate woke Linda up with a passionate kiss. Linda did not see her child before her, as she did last night. She saw a passionate lover. Linda accepted Kate's passion. Her passion rose with Kate's. They shared their passion as they orgasmed in unison.

Kate took Linda to the bathroom. She found passion with her, in the tub. Kate felt strong. She was strong enough to fight down the terror, that tried to take her mind. Kate knew her lust would keep her strong, as well a satisfied. Kate and Linda dressed.

Kate trembled inside. She wanted to fall onto her knees. She wanted to agree to anything Ellis wanted. She knew she would have, except she had seen herself shine. She knew that Ellis had seen her shine. She knew in her heart Ellis would not let her go. She prayed that she was right.

Kate looked at the phone on the table in the den. She took it to the table beside her bed. She plugged it into the charger. She spoke softly with tears in her eyes, as she left the room.

"Good by Ellis. Thank you for my adventure. I lust for more."

Kate stood in the door way. She looked back. The tears flowed, Her heart was broken.

Note: I have already written Ellis' story. If you find excitement in Kate's story, I will post it.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers
1...345678