Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked at him, she knew she was a prostitute for sure. The thought excited her, as the man did not. She would take her pleasure from her position in it all. Kate smiled at the man. She let her hand have access to her vagina. She stroked herself as she spoke.

"Do you find me pretty? Do you want to see all of me? Do you hands want to touch me? Do you want to see me naked?"

The man was grinning broadly.

"Get your cloths off. Kneel before me."

"Yes sir. I've come to please you. Command me for your pleasure."

Kate slowly removed the wisp of material that covered her body. Her passion flared as she stood naked before him. She walked slowly to him. She radiated her sexuality for him. She stroked herself, as she slowly walked to him.

She sank to her knees on the padded rug before his feet. She bond her hands behind her back. She knelt up high offering herself to the stranger. The man was lewd with his mouth. He was crude with his hands.

His crudeness excited Kate. She found pleasure in her submissiveness. She was not serving him, or her mistress Evelyn. She was serving Ellis. She would proudly be his whore. She would please her customer for Ellis.

Kate's passion raised. Her heart was beating. She tingled with passion. She kissed the man, with all of her passion. She filled his mouth with her tongue. She opened her body to his crude touch.

Kate opened the man's pants. She found no erection. She lowered her head. She took the soft cock into her mouth. She felt it expand as she sucked him. His erection rose. She could no longer hold it all in her mouth.

The man pulled Kate up by her hair. He laid her on her stomach, across his lap. The man let his hands fondle her. He touched her everywhere. His hand found her wet and open, as he invaded her body. Kate jumped as he spanked her ass cheek with force. He became lost in his spanking.

He used his hand with force. He paused between spanks to stroke her wet vagina. He invaded her body with his fingers. He spanked her for his pleasure. He took no thought of her pleasure at all.

His breathing became ragged. He pushed her from his lap. He pulled her mouth onto his erection. He began to fuck Kate's mouth. His passion was high. He found his orgasm quickly. He filled her mouth with his cum, as he moaned out his pleasure. He held Kate's head onto his erection as it shrank.

Kate was raging. She wanted more. She used her hand between her legs. She smiled up at the man. She shared her small orgasm with him through her eyes. She wanted more. She hid the frustration from him. She smiled and kissed him.

Kate's eyes sparkled as she spoke to him. She had always found pleasure from fooling her parents, or teachers, with a lie.

"I did enjoy your passion. I hope I'll get you the next time you come here."

Kate stood up. She replaced her nightie. She sat lightly on his lap. She kissed him as he fondled her breasts. Kate stood. She walked out the door, closing it behind her.

She stood in the hallway and cried. Her tears were tears of frustration and sexual tension. She wanted to fuck someone right now. The servant who had led her to the room came to her. He led her back to mistress Evelyn.

Evelyn walked up to Kate. She slapped her.

"Kneel in my presence. I will not tell you easily again."

Kate sank to her knees. She placed her self in bondage. She lowered her head.

"Yes mistress."

Evelyn stripped the nightie from Kate's body. She smiled down at Kate's kneeling form.

"You'll make a good whore. You lie well."

Kate was shocked. She realized that she could be seen, and heard, wherever she went in Evelyn's establishment.

Evelyn used her whip as she spoke. Her voice was cold and hard.

"Do not think you can lie to me, bitch. Do not even try."

Evelyn pulled Kate over to a low couch with a soft padded arm. She lay Kate over the arm of the chair. She methodically covered Kate with thin red welts from her active whip. Kate tried to take the whip without crying out. She could not. Kate began to scream and cry.

She screamed from the pain. She cried from her raging need. Kate slipped her hands under her body. She began to masturbate. Evelyn became furious. She used the whip on Kate's tender legs. Her commands were hard and cold.

"Get you hands out of your cunt bitch. You will receive pleasure from me, or you'll have none."

Kate removed her hands from under her body. She knew that they would return if she did not restrain them. She bound her hands behind her back by her hold on her wrists.

Evelyn went to the dresser on the back wall. She put on a pair of heavy panties that had an erection built into them. She covered the erection with a slick oil. She was stroking her erection, as she came up to stand along side Kate.

"Look at me bitch."

Kate turned her head on the cushion. She looked up at Evelyn.

"Yes mistress."

"Do you want to fuck?"

Kate looked up at the slick erection as Evelyn stroked it. Kate did not lie to her mistress.

"Yes mistress. I want to fuck."

"My services do not come cheap. Will you pay for them?"

"Yes mistress."

Evelyn stepped behind Kate. She produced a silk scarf. Evelyn bound Kate's hands together.

"You'll find your pleasure from me alone."

"Yes mistress."

Kate was sure that Ellis could see her. She wanted Ellis to share her pleasure.

Evelyn found no resistance to her latex erection. Her first thrust slipped smoothly into Kate's vagina. Evelyn could not feel the vaginal muscles caress the erection. Kate could feel it. It was deeply erotic. Evelyn fucked Kate with long powerful thrusts. She was not rough. She worked Kate up to full passion.

Kate began to orgasm in full deep waves of pleasure. She looked out into the room. She shared her passion with her invisible master. She was sure Ellis was watching.

Ellis shared Kate's pleasure. He found his orgasm, shortly after Kate found hers.

Evelyn stood behind Kate as she removed her heavy panties. She dropped her erection onto the floor. She came around Kate. She pulled her to the floor. She sat on the cushion. She pulled Kate to her.

Kate bent her head willingly to her mistress' vagina. Kate wanted to give her the same pleasure she had just received. Kate received her mistress' orgasm. She drank her infusion of passion.

Kate again found rejection when she was done. Evelyn pushed Kate away from her. Kate lay on her side. She cried. She wanted to kiss her mistress. She wanted to kiss Ellis. She wanted a warm set of arms around her body. She cried.

CHAPTER

Evelyn did not relax long. She sat up. She pulled Kate to her knees before her.

"Now your punishment."

Kate's eyes flew open. She tried to shrink back from Evelyn. Evelyn held her close to her by her hair.

"You payed for it, when you turned the trick. It will take more than a quick trick, to pay for the pleasure I just gave to you. You'll be in the fish bowl tonight. A hundred people will watch your violation tonight. A hundred people will share your passion."

Evelyn pulled Kate back up onto the padded arm. She pet Kate's ass almost affectionately. Evelyn used her whip methodically. The cadence had a precise rhythm. The cadence did not change, even as Kate began to scream and kick. Kate wanted to masturbate.

She wanted to find the orgasm that was so close. Her hands would take but a moment to bring it up. Her hands were securely bound behind her back. Kate's tears were from very real pain. There was no other thought in her mind. She was totally filled with pain.

The punishment stopped, as suddenly as it began. Evelyn spoke softly into the phone then hung it up.

"You'll be prepared for the fish bowl. You'll wait until you're called."

A servant took Kate by the arm. He led her to a back room. Attendants dressed her. They rebound her arms behind her. Kate was wearing a simple blouse and skirt. The were modest in style and cut. She retained the heels that buckled around her ankles. Her sheer silk stockings were held up by a garter belt. She wore nothing else.

Kate was lead to a room with a small bed in it. She was laid onto her stomach. A small pillow was placed under her head. Her legs were spread open. Each leg was tied to a foot post on the bed. The attendants switched off the light, as they closed the door onto her bondage.

Kate had let her self be led. Nothing had alarmed her until they turned off the light. Kate's mind went into total panic. She was actually alone. Ellis could not see her.

She had felt safe somehow, knowing Ellis was watching her. Kate lay in the darkness in bondage. The panic of her situation began to grow. The fear again raised her passion.

She wondered about the fish bowl. Other than people watching her, she could bring no picture to her mind. It was like her vague fantasy. She knew she would be forced to perform sexually, before the lust filled eyes of her captors.

She was a total captive. Her passion raged. The fear in her mind grew, as she lay on the small bed. Kate's fear became a living force. It grew as the panic took her mind.

Kate began to struggle against her bondage. She wanted to run. She wanted to flee from the terror in her mind. Kate struggled against the bonds that held her. In her panic, she abraded her wrists and her ankles. She pulled against the ropes that held her securely in her bondage. A scream rose in her throat.

She wanted Ellis to rescue her. She knew that she would loose her sanity in the scream. She struggled in her mind to control her terror. Kate used all of the self control she had. She held the scream at bay. Kate spoke out in the darkness. Her only hope was that Ellis could hear her, even if he could not see her.

"Ellis. Please. Please help me. I'm so frightened. Help me please."

Kate lay in the darkness. She cried in her misery. She wanted to be in her safe secure world again. That thought brought to her another kind of fear. A fear of loneliness and boredom. A fear of living alone forever.

She cried. She wanted someone to hold her. To rock her. To pet her. She wanted Ellis to kiss her. She wanted to please Ellis in her bed, and in her life.

Through the fear and panic her passion raged. The fear did not dampen her driving need. It did not close her vagina. The fear rose her need. It drove her passion.

She began to struggle against her bondage. This time she struggled, not to escape. She struggled to reach her need. She pulled against her bonds. Kate wanted to put her hands into her passion, and raise her lust. Her hips rocked. Her hips wanted the fish bowl. She feared it.

Kate used up all of her energy in her struggle, her fear, and her panic. Her exhaustion claimed her. She fell into a fit full sleep. The sleep calmed her mind. It did not calm her need. Even as she slept, her hips rocked.

Kate woke to full alertness. It was as if she had only set her consciousness aside, rather than let it rest. The fear was alive. It had not slept. It was alive in her head.

Her fear was like a pacing beast. Kate felt that it would rise up and devour her. She held her panic at bay. She accepted her fear as her own. Still, her vagina raged in it's need.

The panic rose. It had almost claimed her sanity when she heard the door open. The light flared on. The harsh light was like a slap to her mind. She instantly struggled. She wanted to run. She cried in her frustration, and her fear.

Someone sat on the side of the bed. She turned her head to look at the person. The person slipped a blindfold over her eyes. The only sanity left to her, was held by the thought that Ellis could now see her. She found a small amount of comfort in the thought.

A hand caressed her ass. The hand was the hand of a woman . Kate knew the hand was feminine as it intimately explored her body. Her hips rocked, trying to capture the hand. Kate wanted any kind of affection she could find.

Her hips wanted to find her passion. Her mind wanted to be calmed. The soft invasive hand brought her both. The hand began to masturbate her. The voice was as soft as the hand.

"Do not struggle. You have been captured. You cannot escape. Your fate is no longer in your hands. As you cannot escape my caress, you cannot escape your fate. No one will rescue you."

The hand rose her passion. Kate was in turmoil. She wanted to -and did not want to- escape at the same time. She was afraid she had actually lost her sanity. She knew she wanted to find her passion, and to ease the burning in her vagina.

She also wanted Ellis. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted Ellis to hold her. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted. She ached. She cried.

The tears began to flow. Her body was racked with deep sobs. She was miserable. Even in her misery, her body rose to her orgasm. The hand worked her past her panic, and into her passion. Her body shuddered out her ragged orgasm as she cried. Kate's body relaxed a little. The aching need lessened. It was not stilled.

"Ellis please. I'm frightened. Please help me."

"Ellis will not rescue you. No one can. You'll please us. You are now, but a toy for our pleasure. And, our entertainment.

Kate ceased her struggle. She accepted her position. She was not only captured, she accepted her helplessness. When the struggle in her mind eased, she flared with passion.

She was instantly aroused. Her vagina dripped with her passion. Her hips rocked. The pleasure of raw sexuality filled her mind. She trembled. She yearned for the violation she knew would happen soon.

Excitement jumped into her mind as she felt the hand release her legs. The hand pulled her up to sit on the bed. The pain in her arms was intense. She stretched them as much as her bonds would allow.

She felt the pain of the fresh bruises on her ass. The pain brought her passion to full bloom. She wanted the fish bowl. She wanted to feel the leering eyes caress her body.

The woman on the bed took her into a deep embrace. The kiss was full. It was filled with passion. The faceless womans hands, became like tendrils of fire as they roamed her body at will. Kate wanted to be held and cuddled.

The hand brought her passion, not comfort. Kate wanted both. Her mind was raging, as her vagina was. A new fear arose. Kate feared for her sanity. This fear also raised her passion.

She cried when the woman broke the embrace and the kiss. She stood up beside Kate. Kate could smell the deeply erotic aroma of the womans passion. Kate took some comfort knowing she had raised the womans passion, as hers was raised. She could feel the heat radiating from the womans body next to her.

The woman pulled her up onto her feet. Kate allowed herself be led. She did not struggle. She had accepted her captivity. She yearned for her sexual release. She had no hope in her mind that she would be released from her physical captivity. She knew she would be violated publicly.

Even with the blindfold in place, Kate could sense the bright lights she was placed in. She could feel the heat of the bright spotlights on her body. Her temperature raised. Her passion raged. She was hot. For the first time in her life, she was truly hot. She raged with the fire of pure sexual desire.

The lash of the whip startled her. Her eyes flew open behind the blindfold. The searing pain did not dampen her adore. It raised it. The voice was feminine. It was not gentle.

"Kneel before your mistress."

Kate's response fell from her lips without thought, as she sank to her knees.

"Yes mistress."

The whip fell across her ass again. Kate accepted it as a caress. She wanted more. As the whip continued to kiss her tender flesh, her mouth became filled with an erection. Kate accepted it like a kiss. She wanted to be immersed with human contact. She wanted a tender caress. Her vagina wanted to feel the whip in it's foreplay.

Kate knew she would lose her sanity, if her mind continued it's frantic flight inside her head. She accepted her fate. She embraced it. Her mind calmed. Her vagina flared. As her vagina took full control. Kate found her lust.

Kate's lust raged. It filled her body and her mind. Kate's want and need was now, not just in her vagina. It was totally immersed into every part of her body. Even her fingers and her toes ached with desire. She began to plead. Her pleas became like hands that reached out to anyone, as her hands were unable to do.

"Please. Please. I want. I need. I rage. I burn. Please."

Her pleas were muffled by the erection, that violated her mouth. The erection was not gentle in it's fucking. Kate did not want gentleness. She wanted her violation. She wanted to be taken completely.

The lights flared into her eyes like a slap to her face, as the blindfold was removed. Kate was blinded by the harsh lights of the stage. As her eyes adjusted to the light she became aware of her surroundings.

Kate was fully dressed, on her knees. The man behind the erection was naked. The woman who stood along side of her held a whip. She was standing on radical heels. They were not buckled onto her ankles. Her body was encased with the tightly laced corset. The corset held her waist. It did not cover her sexuality.

The woman used her whip, as the man fucked her mouth. Nothing could be seen beyond the bright lights. Kate could feel the leering eyes fondle her body. The leering eyes were as hot as the spotlight that caressed her.

Kate could feel the erection fill her mouth. She yearned to taste the salty elixir of his passion. The man pulled his erection from her mouth as he found his orgasm. He stroked his erection, as he ejaculated onto her face.

The sticky cum dripped from her nose and her eyebrow. The man stroked himself as he rubbed his milky fluid across her face. The woman never stopped her whip. Kate could hear the womans deep moans, as she also found her release.

The man pushed Kate away from him. Kate fell onto her side in the bright light. She cried. She cried from the rejection. She cried from the need in her body. She cried and rocked as the couple on the stage shared their pleasure in a full embrace and a deep kiss.

The man pulled Kate up onto her knees. The woman lashed her barely covered ass. The womans commands were as sharp and painful as the lash of her whip.

"Sit up straight. Call me mistress."

"Yes mistress."

The words left her mouth without thought. Her body was no longer under her control. Kate became an observer in her own violation. The woman stood before her. The womans pubic mound was pressed to Kate's face. Kate was lost in the deeply erotic aroma of the womans heat.

Kate could smell her arousal. She could feel her heat. Kate reached out with her tongue. She wanted to taste the womans lust. She could not reach her tongue out far enough.

Everything in Kate's body and mind was deeply sexual. She wanted to take her pleasure. Nothing in her mind was gentle. Her lust paced like an animal. The woman sat back into a low padded chair. She pulled Kate with her.

Kate's face was pulled into the steaming wetness of the woman's lust. Kate's lust merged with the womans lust. The separate beasts became one. Kate no longer knew where her reality ended, and her fantasy began.

Nothing was real to Kate. She could not face the reality of her public display. She accepted it as another fantasy in her mind. Kate again became an observer. Her mouth and tongue were active participants. They were no longer a part of Kate.

Kate melted into her submission. She no longer controlled any part of her body. Kate's lust was free of her control. Kate's pleasure was full, as she worshiped the vagina that her mouth covered.

The woman's orgasm flooded Kate's face. The warm liquid covered her, as the woman wiped her face with her seeping vagina. Kate could smell the mingling of the male and female secretions. The aroma further aroused her. Kate moaned as the woman pulled her face away from her radiant heat.

1...345678