Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate drove without direction. Her tears flowed down her cheeks. She was not sobbing. Her tears right now, were tears of relief. She felt free of Ellis for the first time since it had all began. She wished she was not sexually aroused. She was.

Kate began to relax as she drove without destination. As she relaxed she became aware of her hunger. She suddenly wanted to eat and shop. She mostly wanted the word punish to leave her mind. It was like a neon sign in her mind. Kate drove to the exclusive mall on the edge of town. She had dreamed of shopping there. Not just looking. But, actually shopping.

Kate had a nice breakfast. Her mind relaxed. She was calm as she shopped. She bought mostly clothes. She spent more money on clothes than she had ever spent at one time. She did not look at price tags as she shopped. It had always been a dream of hers.

Her shopping at the jewelry store cost her seven thousand dollars. Her head reeled. She handed the card to the clerk. There was still a fear, the card would be rejected. The clerk smiled as she handed Kate her jewelry, and her receipt.

Kate wanted to dress up. She registered into the exclusive hotel on the edge of the mall. The clerk used the card. It performed as well in the hotel, as it did in the jewelry shop. Kate went to the bathroom. She felt that if she would just wash herself, the word would leave her mind.

Kate sank into the water. Her passion would not raise. Her fantasy world had lost it's excitement. Her vagina demanded relief. In her mind, she only heard the word punish. Her thoughts again went to her childhood punishment.

This time she was naked as she lay across the arm of the chair. This time, the man of her fantasies stood over her with the belt in his hand. Kate could feel his hand fondling her ass. She could feel him explore her wet vagina. She shuddered. Her passion bloomed like a flower between her legs.

She masturbated as the belt in her mind spanked her. One hand raised her passion. The other hand brought her small shots of pain as she pinched herself on the tender insides of her thighs.

Her orgasm filled her mind. She floated on waves of ecstasy. She relaxed back into the water. She was content, except for the word that remained in her mind. Punish.

Kate lounged and drank. She was slightly tipsy. She knew that Ellis could not see her. She felt as if he was watching every move she made. Kate could no longer stay seated. She stood. She paced. She wanted to stay in the safety of the hotel room. She wanted to be punished.

Again her fantasy world merged with her reality. She wanted to beg the man in her mind. She called the desk. She had her purchases taken to her car. She signed a large tip onto the bill. She drove.

Her driving was not aimless. She drove away from her house, even as she knew she was going home. She was going home to Ellis. The driving calmed her.

She was calm as she pulled into her driveway. She was sure that she could talk to Ellis, and the word would go away. She remembered her chats with him. She was sure he was gentle in his heart.

She entered her house. Her house keeper met her at the door. Kate was startled. She had not even thought of the real world in her flight. She had not even thought of her job. She had not even called in.

She looked at her cell phone. It was Friday. Her head spun. She had rarely missed a day of work. She had never just blown it off, as she had done this morning.

Kate called the house keeper to her.

"Take the day off. I want to be alone."

Kate saw the disappointment in the womans eyes. Kate was sure it had to do with a lost days wages. She smiled as she spoke.

"Enjoy yourself. You'll be paid for today."

Kate saw the relief in her house cleaners eyes, as she gathered her purse and coat. She thanked Kate as she left, closing the door after her. Kate went to the bar. She poured her self a drink. She slowly took off her dress. Her new underwear was sexy and revealing.

"Ellis Please. Talk to me. I know you are watching me. Please. Let's just chat. I want to hear your voice."

Kate looked at the cell phone. She willed it to ring. She could think of nothing else. Her eyes filled with tears. Her vagina was open and wanting. She went to the couch. She masturbated. She found pleasure in her masturbation. She found no passion. Her frustration rose. She became angry.

"This is not fair. How dare you. I need no punishment. I need your love. I want to hold you. I don't want your voice from the telephone. I want your lips on my mouth. I want you to make love to me.

Kate listened intently. She looked longingly at the silent phone. She wanted it to ring from the bottom of her heart. She cried. The phone sat silently in her world. The word in her mind filled her consciousness. She could think of nothing else.

"I'll please you in so many ways Ellis. Please no not punish me."

Kate cold no longer endure the silence. She rose to her feet. She turned the music on. She danced a dance of seduction for Ellis. She was sure she could raise his passion. She put all of her passion into her dance.

She sank to her knees and cried. The silent phone was like a personal rejection. She cried at the thought of losing Ellis. The thought of returning to her safe secure world, brought her more fear than the thought of her punishment.

Kate's need remained in her vagina. Nothing raised her passion. She tried to find the crude man in her mind. She tried to call the leering men to her thoughts. All she could think of was punishment. Her punishment.

"Please Ellis. Talk to me. I know you are watching."

Kate begged. She knew in her heart, only one thing would bring Ellis back to her.

"Kate sank to her knees. Her hands went naturally into her own bondage behind her back. Her head bowed. She spoke in a quivering voice.

"Please Ellis. Punish me. Please."

The ringing phone startled her. She reached for the phone. Her hands were trembling. Her shed tears of relief. She pushed the button. She sat the speaker phone on the table.

"Get dressed. A car is coming for you. Follow the drivers instructions exactly. Do not speak to the driver. Put yourself in bondage in the car."

The phone connection ended.

Kate rose to her feet. She began to dress. Everything in her wanted to run to her car and leave. The fear in her heart started to turn to terror. Her hand trembled. She had a hard time with the buttons on her blouse. Her eyes were filled with tears.

She paced in her front room. She hoped the driver would get here soon. The longer she waited, the larger her impulse to run became. It became almost unbearable. There was panic in her eyes.

The ring of the door bell startled her. It also brought a flush of sexual excitement. She felt the dampness of her vagina. She was sexually aroused. The excitement was something she had never experienced before.

Her heart was beating. The flush on her face came from that excitement. Kate answered the door. There was a black limo in her driveway. The chauffeur at the door was in uniform.

"I have come for you, as instructed."

Kate followed him to the limo. Kate was seated in the back compartment. She placed her hands behind her back. She held her wrists. She rode in total silence. Except for her soft crying, and ragged breath.

Kate was sure that Ellis was watching. She knew she must follow his instructions exactly. She knew in her heart that she would lose Ellis, if she did not

The thought brought another terror to her mind. The terror of loosing Ellis, was bigger than her terror of her coming punishment.

Her mind swirled. She tried to calm herself. She was in no way calm. Throughout her turmoil, her vagina raged with need. It took all of her self control to keep from masturbating, as she rode to her fate. The limo stopped. The driver opened the door.

"Take off all of your clothes, except your shoes and stockings."

The order shocked her. She did not think she could disrobe before the stranger. The slap on her face, shocked her more than the order.

"Do it now. I'll slap you until you do."

Kate could see the menace in his eyes. She could hear it in his voice. She was sure he would do it. Kate cried openly as she removed her clothes. She hesitated when she got to her underwear.

The driver slapped her again. Kate removed her last pieces of clothing. Her face was burning with embarrassment. Kate bowed her head. She looked at the floor. She could not look at the driver.

The driver stepped into the limo. He placed a blindfold over her eyes. He bound her hands behind her back. He placed a ball gag in her mouth. The driver fondled her in her bondage. He explored her body with his hands. Kate was screaming behind the gag. She began to struggle. The driver slapped her again.

Kate resigned herself to her fate. Kate cried, as the driver delivered indignities to her naked bound body. Kate's passion was full. Her vagina was demanding. She wanted to bury her hands between her legs. She had no option open to her except to cry. She let the driver have access to her body.

The driver pulled Kate out of the car. He led her, pulling her along by her arm. Kate was thankful, as she felt the warmth of the building she was taken to. The cold crisp air had swollen her nipples to hard rigid points.

Another hand took control of her body. She was led. She had no choice but to walk with her unseen captor. Kate was led through a room that had people in it.

Kate could hear their low conversation. As she was led through the room the sounds of voices silenced. The people in the room were watching Kate's nude body. She could feel their eyes caress her body.

Kate heard a door close behind her.

"Kate is here for her punishment."

A sultry feminine voice spoke softly, yet firmly.

"Leave us. I'll call when she is done."

"Yes Mistress."

Kate heard the door open, and then close. The woman removed Kate's ball gag.

Kate startled when her lips were captured by the woman's lips. The kiss was deep and full, almost gentle. The woman broke the kiss. The woman kissed each breast. She bit each nipple sharply when she broke the kiss. The womans hands explored her body. Kate began to masturbate herself against her invasive hand.

The woman spoke, with a lilt in her voice.

"We'll see if your as receptive when your punishment is over."

The woman kissed her deeply.

"I do hope so. You are quite beautiful. I'll find great pleasure, if your punishment excites you.

Kate was laid on her stomach. She lay on a padded surface that was rounded. Her ass was in the air. Her position reminded Kate of her childhood spankings. Kate was alive with passion. She wanted relief from the fire that raged in her loins.

The first slash of the belt on her ass felt like fire. She screamed in her pain. The blows landed one at a time. There was a pause between each one. The woman let her hand explore Kate's body between blows. The woman raised Kate's passion with her hand. The painful blows continued. Kate's screams continued.

Kate rose to an orgasm from the womans insistent hand. Kate's waves of pleasure were accentuated by the pain that filled her ass. Her ass burned with pain. Her vagina burned with wanting. She wanted the punishment to end. She wanted the womans hand to continue. The punishment stopped as suddenly as it started.

Kate was pulled to her knees on the floor. She felt the pressure of the womans hand against the back of her head.

"Now you must pay for your punishment. My services are not free."

Kate felt her face pushed against the womans wet vagina. She began to struggle. She was horrified, at the thought of what the woman wanted. She struggled for only a moment. The belt slashed her across her back. She screamed in pain. The woman muffled her screams with her wet vagina.

The belt slashed again. The pain filled her mind.

"Easy or hard. You will pay me. You'll pay me well."

Kate stopped her struggling. She opened her mouth. She kissed the open vagina. She did not know what to do. The belt slashed on her back again.

"Lick me. Suck me. Taste my passion."

Kate began to kiss, and lick, the wet open vagina before her. The pungent taste of the womans secretions filled her mouth. The woman guided her head. The woman began to moan out her pleasure. Kate's mouth was active. She tried to please the woman.

The heat from her spanking radiated out through her body. Kate was vibrating with passion and need. She cried in her shame. She let the woman use her face to masturbate with. The woman raged in her orgasm. She almost smothered Kate with her steaming passion, as she found her pleasure.

When the woman was done, she pushed Kate away from her. Kate was raging. She was raging in her passion. She wanted to masturbate. She wanted Ellis. She wanted him to take her right here, in front of the unseen woman. Kate cried in her frustration.

Someone took Kate by the arm. She was again led through a public room. Someone fondled her as she passed. She was delivered to the driver. Kate was led out of the house. The cold air assaulted her naked body. When she was returned to the limo her hands were released. The driver removed her blindfold.

"Put your clothes on. Then resume your bondage."

Kate wanted to acknowledge the driver. She remembered Ellis' order not to talk to the driver. Kate dressed as the limo drove off. She felt the tender bruises on her ass as she pulled up her panties. When she was fully dressed, she returned to her self bondage.

Kate was in no way calm, as she held her wrists. She raged with lust. Her mind shifted. First she was angry. Then she was indignant. She wanted to slap Ellis. She wanted to kiss him.

She wasn't sure about anything, except the fire in her vagina. She wanted to masturbate. She needed to masturbate. She knew Ellis was watching. Her passion overrode Ellis' orders.

Kate pulled up her skirt. She pushed her hands under the elastic of her panties. Her hands stroked herself. They knew exactly how to satisfy her. Kate's mind was filled with fear of Ellis for disobeying him. The fear heightened her passion. Kate began to moan. She needed no fantasy man to arouse her.

The pain in her ass from the belt had already raised her passion. Her orgasm rolled out of her vagina in waves. The pleasure and the fear rose to another orgasm before the first one subsided.

Kate swooned onto the seat. She shuddered with pleasure. As her body relaxed her mind eased. She wanted to hold Ellis in her arms. Kate cried.

Ellis found his pleasure watching her masturbate. He smiled as he watched her disobey her orders. His hand was covered with his cum. It was not his first orgasm today. He loved to watch her.

CHAPTER

When the driver opened the door to the limo Kate was sitting primly. Her arms were behind her back. The driver helped her out of the limo. Kate released her arms. She entered her security code. Kate went into the house. She closed the door without looking back.

Kate picked up the cell phone as she passed on her way to the bathroom. Kate dialed in a hot bath. She removed her clothes. She was sure Ellis was watching. She removed her clothing slowly. She bared each part of her body, as if she were presenting Ellis a gift of her nakedness.

Kate stood in the water and slowly turned around. She sat down in the water. The hot water brought her bruises back to life. The pain spread through her, as her hands went naturally to her need. Kate was moaning.

"Did it excite you Ellis? Did you find pleasure in my pain? Do you find pleasure in my passion?"

The cell phone rang. Kate pushed the button.

"Those are not the questions that are important here. Did it excite you? Did you find pleasure in your pain? It brought you passion. Did it bring you pleasure?

"Isn't passion pleasure?"

"No. Passion is found between your legs. A hungry beast lives there. Pleasure resides in your head. They are lovers. They spend much time together. They are sometimes separate."

"What happens next?"

"Tonight you'll take me to your bed. I'll share your passion. Tomorrow you'll be punished. You disobeyed me on the way home. Did you think I would not see it?

"Ellis. Please. I tried so hard. I was so excited."

That is why you'll beg for your punishment. You begged for your punishment today, because you feared losing me. Tomorrow you'll beg for it, because it excites you. You're still excited."

"Is the excitement all mine? Did you share my excitement?"

"Yes. It excited me as much as it excited you."

The phone went dead. Kate left her bath. She clothed herself with a silk robe.

Kate was now sure that Ellis could hear her, as well as see her. She went to the kitchen. She pushed the micro wave button, then went to her computer. She checked her voice mail. It was loaded with calls from her office. Kate was glad she had never given her office, her cell phone number.

Kate returned to the micro wave for her dinner. She was surprised to find the micro wave empty. Sending the house keeper home had upset her normal smooth schedule. Kate suddenly started crying. Everything had changed. Nothing in her world was stable anymore.

Kate found a half eaten meal in the refrigerator. She sat in the den. She tried to eat. She found herself looking at the food while she cried. She spoke out as she cried.

"Ellis please. I want to hold you in my arms. I want to kiss you. Please at least talk to me."

Kate looked longingly at the phone. The silence was harsh. The silence was a personal rejection. She felt no excitement right now. She only felt exhaustion. She lay down on the couch. She pulled the light blanket over her. She was still crying as she slipped into a restless sleep.

CHAPTER

Kate roused from her sleep with her hand between her legs. Her hips rocked. Her passion was already in bloom. She instantly thought of Ellis. She wanted to share her passion with him. She threw the cover from her. She opened her robe. Her hand was active in her pleasure.

As her passion rose, her fantasy world took over her mind. There was no crude man before her. She saw a woman with a belt in her hand. She cried.

"Please don't punish me. I tried so hard. Ellis please"

She knew her pleas would not save her from the pain. Kate began to orgasm. She screamed out her passion as the woman in her mind punished her. Her passion roared.

The orgasm took her whole body and mind from her. She knew Ellis was watching. She knew he shared her passion. She smiled in her knowledge.

Kate slipped off her silk robe, as she rose from the couch. Her excitement mounted, as she thought of taking Ellis to her bed. Kate went to the bar. She drank one drink at once. She poured herself a second drink. Kate took her drink, and the cell phone, into the bathroom.

The hot water did not relax her. The hot water brought the pain of her punishment to the forefront of her mind. Her vagina flushed. Her flush of excitement filled her mind.

Her passion was full. Her vagina demanded as much from her, as Ellis did. She no longer felt secure in her world. She was no longer safe from herself. She wondered at the thought.

Kate masturbated. Her fantasy world had changed. She could not raise herself to pleasure by rote any longer. The crude man in her head was gone. The unseen woman with the belt commanded her. Her orgasm began as she knelt before the woman. She begged for her punishment.

Her orgasm took her body and mind again. Her orgasms were never this strong before. She knew her lust was not far from her. She knew she could no longer hide from it. She no longer feared it. She yearned for it.

Kate stood in the bath. She felt pleasure knowing Ellis was watching her. She began her seduction of Ellis.

"I know you want to caress me. Your hands want to caress me, as I'm caressing myself. Your hand is not as exciting as my my mouth is. I'll kiss you. My mouth will bring you pleasure. Come to my bed with me Ellis."

123456...8