Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was turned to face the blackness, of the area beyond the lights. Kate knew there was an audience. She could feel the lust from their eyes, like a crude fondling of her soft body. The woman tore open her blouse. She pushed the material from her shoulders.

Kate felt the surge of lust from the audience, when her breasts were bared. Her breasts filled with passion. They were no longer a part of her soft body. They were swollen and hard. Her nipples were ridged points of passion.

"Beg me. Tell me of your need. If you please me with your words, I'll release your hands."

"Please mistress let my hands free. I need them."

"What will you do with your hands, if I release them?"

"I'll let them free to calm my self."

"Not good enough. Beg. Tell us of your need."

"Please mistress. I need release. I need to release my passion. It will consume me, if I do not. Please."

The woman released Kate's hands from bondage. Her hands flew to her raging vagina.

The whip slashed across her back.

"I cannot see your passion. Pull your skirt up. Let everyone watch you find your release."

Kate pulled the skirt up, baring herself to the world. She spread her legs wide. She opened her vagina further, as she masturbated. Kate's masturbation was not under her control.

Her mouth opened to release the deep feral sounds of her lust. Kate accepted the leering eyes as a caress. She lost all control. Nothing existed but her raging lust.

The orgasm burst upon her completely. The deep powerful contractions of her body, spasmed in her lust. She could not hold her self up. She fell to the floor. She rose above her body. Her gaze was as lustful and leering, as was the audience's gaze from the darkness.

She found deep pleasure in her passion. Her lust raged full and free. Her body sagged into complete relaxation, except for the shudders of pleasure that wracked her body in slow powerful waves.

Kate savored her pleasure. She watched in fascination from above her brightly lit body. Kate lost consciousness.

Kate found her consciousness with the lash of the whip, on her prone body. She revived fully in her body. She flushed with embarrassment. The vision of the lust filled performance, she had just finished, filled her mind. The first lash awakened her mind. The second awakened her vagina. Her lust returned in full force.

"Stand up. Remove your clothes. Pose for me."

"Yes mistress."

Her compliance fell from her hands, as she removed her clothes. Her compliance was as automatic, as her response had been. She began to strip away the visages of her morality. Her prim proper air, left with her clothes.

She wanted the woman who held the whip. She wanted the erection that came with the man. She wanted the lust from the audience. She wanted the whip to kiss her body. She yearned for the erotic pleasure the pain brought her.

Kate stood naked on the stage. She stood with her legs apart as she masturbated. She drank the dark semisweet lust that caressed her. She wanted more.

"Please mistress. Let me please you."

That was the last words that Kate controlled. Her lust took control of her voice. Kate was shocked to hear her voice, dripping with deep dark lust. Her voice was sensuous. There was a feral untamed lilt in her voice. Her words came from her raging lust. They brought a flush of embarrassment to her face.

"Please mistress let me fuck you with my mouth. My mouth is filled with passion and lust. I'll fill you with it. Let me drink yours. Set my ass on fire with your whip. I'll serve you on my knees. I'll serve your man on my back. Let my lust free. Please mistress."

"You will please my audience, before you please me. You will please me, before you will please yourself. Dance the dance of lust, for my customers. You are now my whore. Act like one. Serve my customers with your lust."

Kate turned her attention to the unseen audience. She held her head up. She sent her lust to them with her eyes. She masturbated as she posed. She let her lust free from her mouth.

Her sounds of lust formed no words. Her eyes spoke of her excitement. Kate's passion raised. Her exhibition and the whip rose her to the heights of her lust.

She fell back onto the low armless chair. Kate never lost connection to her audience. She knew they were as aroused as she was right now. She could taste their passion. She could feel it on her body.

The whip on her tender thighs, brought shots of pain that dissolved into waves of pleasure. Her orgasm exploded in her mind. Her body spasmed with pleasure. She again left her body. She become a member of the audience. She leered at her writhing body. Her lust was a full as the audiences.

The woman pulled her onto the floor, on her stomach. The woman used her whip. Kate's hands were buried in her vagina. She masturbated, as she accepted the kiss of the whip. Her orgasm rose with the searing pain. She screamed out her lust. She screamed in pleasure, pain, and passion.

The woman ceased her lashing. She went to the man. They embraced. They kissed deeply. Kate cried at her rejection. She wanted the deep kiss of the woman for herself. She cried. She wanted Ellis to appear. She wanted his arms around her. She wanted to receive his kiss. She cried.

The woman had sank to her knees before the man. She took his erection in her mouth. She pleasured her man. She removed her mouth from his shining wet erection. Her words rang out loud and clear.

"Do you want her? Does she excite you?"

Her mouth reclaimed his erection, as he answered.

"Yes mistress. I want her. She excites me."

"If I give her to you, what will you do to her?"

"I'll fuck her. I'll fill her with my lust."

"Will you be gentle? Will you kiss her lips softly?

"No mistress, I won't be gentle. I don't want to kiss her. I want to fuck her. I want to spend my lust in her, then kiss you in my pleasure."

"Take her. Take her now."

The fear returned to Kate. It excited her. Her vagina flushed with passion as she heard the words. Her mind filled with fear as she man approached her fallen body.

He was stroking his erection as he pulled her onto her knees. He pushed the erection into her mouth. He pushed it deep into her throat. Kate gagged. She coughed as he pulled his erection back. He sank it into her throat again.

Kate could not breath. Panic filled her eyes, along with her tears. He raped her mouth with his lust. She was gagging as he ejaculated into her mouth. The semen filled her mouth. It seeped out around the full erection.

The man sagged away from her. He fell back into the chair. The woman used her mouth on his erection, as it faded. Kate fell back onto her side on the floor. She cried in her rejection.

The woman rose to her feet. She rolled Kate onto her back. She sat on Kate's chest she slid her vagina over Kate's mouth. The woman rocked her hips. She masturbated on Kate's face. Kate was not a part of her pleasure.

Her pleasure for for herself, and for her audience. Kate pleasured the woman with her tongue. She accepted her crude violation. Kate's lust rose with her passion. Her whole being was filled with sexuality. Kate held nothing back.

The woman found her orgasm. She flooded Kate with her warm secretions. Kate's face was covered with the womans passion. Her face shone from the wetness. Kate's eyes sparkled with her lust.

The woman left Kate on the floor. She returned to the man. His erection had returned. The woman took it into her mouth. The woman pleased her man for awhile. She pulled herself from his erection. Her eyes were shining with excitement.

"Fuck her. Make her scream. Fuck her for me. I'll find pleasure in it."

The man rose to his feet. He pulled Kate up onto her hands and knees. He knelt behind her. He took her in one full thrust. The woman stood beside Kate. She pulled Kate's head up for the audience. Kate could not hide her lust from them. The man fucked her with hard full thrusts. Kate sang out her pleasure.

She wanted to please the audience. She wanted to please the man behind her. She wanted to please herself. She wanted to please Ellis. She took great pleasure knowing that Ellis was watching her. She knew he was sharing her passion. The taste of her own lust, filled her fuller than the erection in her vagina.

Her orgasm filled her body and her mind. Another rose before the first one subsided. She would have fallen to the floor, except for the woman who held her head up for her audience.

Kate screamed in her pleasure, She met the mans thrusts with her own. She was no longer being fucked. She was fucking the man with her vagina and hips. She was fucking the audience, with her eyes and her voice.

"It's so good. Fuck me harder." Make me cum. Fill me up. Please."

The mans orgasm was full. His thrusts were painfully deep, as he ejaculated into her body. Kate collapsed. She lay unconscious, as her body shuddered out her pleasure.

Ellis was just as exhausted as Kate was. He lay back in a dreamy cloud of pleasure. His hand and his cock were covered with his liquid lust.

CHAPTER

Kate found her consciousness in the arms of the strong man who carried her somewhere. She did not care where he was taking her. She found comfort in his strong warm embrace. She turned her head. She kissed his chest. She smiled in the comfort she found in his arms.

He carried her into a hot tub. The warm water caressed her bruised body. Her mind was at ease. She felt pleasure. Her passion was spent. Her vagina was closed. The beast between her legs was calm, for the first time ever. The beast slept with pleasant dreams.

Kate was not fully conscious. She did not want to think of Ellis' voice. She wanted his warm body close to hers. She cried softly in her loneliness. The mans strong hands caressed her. He held her in an intimate embrace. She was glad for the comfort. She wanted Ellis. Her tears flowed without sobs. They were tears of relief.

Kate was pulled from the water. She was dried. She was led to her mistress. She entered the room. She saw Evelyn standing before her. She sank to her knees. Her voice was automatic.

"Yes Mistress."

Evelyn pet the side of Kate's cheek, almost lovingly.

"You have paid well for your pleasure. You now owe me nothing. You'll want more. You'll find pleasure being my whore. You'll come next time without Ellis' command. You will come at your own command. You'll kiss my whip. You'll lick my shoes."

Evelyn's coldness returned.

"The driver will take you home. Your car will be delivered."

"Please. Don't send me away. My house is empty. I'll die of loneliness."

Evelyn walked to Kate. She slapped her soundly.

"Do not lie to me bitch. Ellis is in your house, and in your heart. You will not be alone tonight."

The driver entered the room. Evelyn spoke without emotion.

"Take her home."

Kate began to cry from her rejection. She wanted to cuddle in her mistresses arms. They were warmer that Ellis' voice.

The driver led her to the limo.

Kate sat naked, in her self imposed bondage, as she rode home. She felt no need to masturbate. Her body was satisfied. She softly cried. Her mind was not satisfied. She wanted Ellis. She wanted more than his voice on the phone. She needed at least that.

The limo stopped in her driveway. The driver opened the door. He threw her a robe. She left the robe on the seat. She felt bold. She felt brazen. She did not care who saw her nakedness. She held her head high as she walked to the key pad and opened her world to her presence. She closed the door behind her.

Kate walked into the den. She sat the phone on the table before her. She sank to her knees.

"I need more than your voice. I need your warm body. Your cold voice is not enough.

The phone sat silently on the table. Her desperation faded into anger. She became furious. She stood. She screamed.

"How dare you. Asshole. You invaded my house. You invaded my world. You have made me your whore. I have turned tricks for you. You owe me something. Your money does not count. You cannot buy me. Talk to me asshole."

Kate's fury raged. She walked around the room. She broke things. She threw things. Kate let her rage fill her mind. She took the diamonds out of her ears. She threw them at the unseen camera.

"Talk to me, or get the fuck out of my life."

The phone rang. Kate dropped to her knees before the phone. Her hands were trembling as she pushed the button.

"Do you want me to leave your life? My voice, is all that you will get from me. My voice, and the adventure that it brings"

"It is not enough. I want you. I want to hold you. Your demands have been met. I also have demands. I demand a real person. I do not care what you look like. I do not care where our adventure leads us. I can't do it alone. I need more than your voice."

"I'll return to your life, when my voice is enough."

Kate screamed, as she heard the phone go silent. Her anger returned. She rampaged through her house. Destruction followed in her wake. Kate raged until exhaustion found her. She fell into her bed. Deep restful sleep claimed her. It calmed her as she slept.

Kate woke rested. She could not remember a deeper more restful sleep. Her hand was not between her legs as she woke. It usually was. There was a calmness in her, as she walked through the destruction of her home.

It looked like there had been a tornado in her house last night. She smiled as she remembered her fury. It had brought her as much pleasure as the sex had.

She could see her lust, in the acts of violence. She reveled in the freedom she had found in her release. She went to the bathroom. Her bath brought her pleasure.

She felt the tingling of her bruises. She knew in her heart, she would return willingly to her mistress Evelyn. She finished her bath. She dressed for herself. She did not care if Ellis was watching or not.

She looked around. She smiled at the unseen camera. She spoke aloud.

"Fuck you Ellis. Shove your cock up your ass. I do not care how you get your self off. Your voice excites me. Excitement is no longer enough."

Kate looked out her window. Her car was sitting in her driveway. Kate took her laptop, her purse, and her address book. She left the cell phone behind. She left the house.

Ellis was in his own turmoil. Everything had worked so well up until now. He was in a state of panic. He did not want to lose Kate. She had returned the lust into his life, that he had lost in the accident. He rolled his chair out of the video room. He would have to wait. He was patient. She would be back. He hoped so much that she would return.

Kate drove to the fancy hotel. When she started to get out of the car she suddenly felt that her lap top was a channel to Ellis. She could not touch it. She left it in the car. She went into the hotel. The desk clerk remembered her generous tip. He smiled brightly at her.

Kate checked in.

"Is there someone here that can shop for me? I need a lap top."

"Yes ma'am. I will send someone to your suite .

Kate entered the suite. She immediately ran a tub of hot water. There was a knock on the door. She let the man into the room.

I need a lap top. Buy the best there is. I also need a massage. I want a strong gentle woman, that knows how to relax a woman."

Kate went to her purse. She wrote out a check for $5,000 dollars. I also need cash. Cash this for me. Use the money to purchase the computer. Bring the rest to me."

The man raised his eyebrows as he saw the figure.

"I'll call the bank. I'll return shortly."

Kate entered her bath. She slipped into the hot water. The water brought her bruises to life. The sensations brought her pleasure. She slowly masturbated as she relaxed. Her thoughts were not about the crude man of her old fantasy world. Her thoughts were of her mistress Evelyn.

Her thoughts were not about her punishment or Evelyn's whip. She thought of the tender kiss and soft embrace she found in her mistress' embrace. Her orgasm was gentle. It was full. She relaxed back into the water in her afterglow.

Tears filled her eyes. They spilled onto her cheeks. She wanted Ellis. She wanted his kiss. She wanted an embrace from him, like the embrace her mistress had shared with her. She knew she could not live with Ellis' voice alone.

Kate found a robe in the closet in the bathroom. She tied it on. She tied it loose, so that it gapped as she moved. She saw a sexy woman in the mirror. She wanted to flaunt her new found sexuality. She saw her beauty. She reveled in it.

Kate answered the door in her gaping robe. She made sure that she moved, so the hotel employee got a good look at her naked breasts. She took him into the front room by his arm. She held her body close to him as she walked. She felt sexy and fully alive.

He sat the new laptop on the table.

"I asked for the best. This is what they gave me. Here is the receipt and the change. The masseuse is on her way. She will be here shortly. If there is anything else you require, just call the desk."

Kate kissed him on the cheek.

"You have been so helpful. Thank you."

Kate handed him a hundred dollar bill. She took the name tag off of his shirt.

"If there is anything else I need, I'll call for you personally."

The man blushed. Kate could see his erection clearly in his pants. Kate smiled. She was pleased with herself. Kate let him out. She went to the bar. She drank one of the little bottles of alcohol. Then another. She poured the third one into a glass. She put on some music. She danced for herself. The knock on the door startled her.

She answered the door. The woman who stood before her, was as beautiful as she felt right now. The woman was dressed sharply. She carried a modest sized case with her. Kate led her into the front room.

She took the woman into her arms, when she had set the case down. Kate's passion raised as the woman stiffened in her arms. Kate kissed her deeply. She caressed her as she kissed her.

"You ordered a masseuse, not a whore. I can leave, and order you a whore."

"Every woman is a whore. Will you turn a trick for me, for that stack of money on the table? There is over a thousand dollars there, maybe two."

The woman blushed. She was in a whirl. She stammered as she answered.

"Yea, I guess you can say I'm not just a common whore."

The woman kissed Kate deeply.

Kate relaxed as she received her massage. She relaxed completely. She remained relaxed in her mind, as her body responded to the womans more intimate handling. The woman raised her passion. She felt deep pleasure.

She knew as she orgasmed, she wanted more than passion and pleasure. She knew that she wanted -no she needed- lust in her life. Right now the woman was warm and alive. She was touching her. For now that was enough.

The woman picked up the money as she started to leave. Kate took her into a close embrace. Kate held her close. She kissed her.

"Thank you. I needed that. You said earlier you could order me a whore. Is that so?"

"Yea. I can order you one. I'll even get a commission. What kind of a whore do you want. Any color preferences? I can order either sex.

"I want a woman. A strong woman. A demanding woman."

The woman took Kate into an embrace. She smiled

"I know a woman who is beautiful and demanding. My sister. She is very expensive. For $2,000 dollars she'll visit you tonight."

"I'll give you $2,000 also, if you come with her and watch. And, spend the night with me. Come late. About ten."

The woman kissed her on her cheek. She departed, grinning brightly.

Kate made arrangements in the hotel office to have $10,000 cash to be delivered to the hotel safe. She used her foreign account card. The hotel manager assured her the cash would be in his safe within the hour. Kate went out the far end of the hotel lobby, into the small exclusive mall.

1...345678