Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Kate finished her drink. She carried the cell phone with her. She held it close to her body. She ached for the touch of a warm body against her own.

Kate picked out her clothes. She lay them neatly on the bed. She sat naked before the mirror as she fixed her hair and made up her face. She never forgot that Ellis was watching. Kate pulled her sexy brief panties on.

"I hope you like the color. I picked them out for you. Kate pulled her silk stocking on. She smoothed them onto her legs as she put the garters on. She slipped on her heels. She posed before the mirror. She posed for Ellis.

Kate slipped on a shear night gown. The gown revealed her charms. The sensuous material caressed her breasts with each movement. The gown was slit up one side to reveal her leg and thigh. Kate saw herself in the mirror.

Kate flushed with wetness. Her sexy clothes and flashing eyes, excited herself. She was fully aroused as she posed before the mirror. She smiled as she posed for herself. She had never felt like this before. She was bold and brazen. She felt desirable.

Kate went to the den. She poured two drinks. She sat one on the table. She sipped from the other one.

"I poured a drink for you Ellis. It will not flavor your tongue. It will not relax you. You cannot share it with me over the telephone."

Kate rubbed the phone over her body.

"Can you fell my soft flesh? Can you feel my hard breasts?"

Kate rubbed the phone across her pubic mound.

"Can you smell my heat.? I know you want to."

Kate put the phone on the table. She imagined Ellis caressing her as she seduced her self on the couch. She slipped the shoulder strap off her shoulder. Her caress on her breast was not gentle. She pushed her gown off of her lap. Her hand went under the elastic of her panties.

The woman with the belt came into her mind. Kate savored each harsh lash, her imagination brought to her. She pinched the fresh bruises on her ass. She renewed their pain, with each lash in her mind. Her orgasm rose and flowered almost at once. She shuddered, as the pleasure took over her mind.

Kate lay back for only a moment. Her orgasm raised her passion. She wanted more. She wanted Ellis. Kate stood up. She walked into her bedroom. Kate took the shoulder strap in her hand. She ripped the top of the gown from her breasts. The shoulder strap bit painfully into her shoulder before it snapped.

Kate took hold the slit on her hip with either hand. She ripped the seam that held the gown together. Kate was in self bondage before the dress was on the floor.

In her mind Ellis had torn her gown from her. Her vision of Ellis, was as vague as the vision of the man in her fantasy world.

In her mind Ellis had bared her body for her punishment. The woman who stood waiting for her was just as vague.

"Please Ellis. Please. Don't give me to her. She scares me so. Please Ellis. I'm sorry. I'll never disobey you again. Please."

Kate startled as the phone rang. Kate pushed the button. Her hand was trembling as she did. She was almost hysterical with her need to hear his voice.

"Ellis talk to me please."

Kate felt as if she had been slapped as his harsh voice filled the air.

"Shut the fuck up."

Kate's voice was a shrill plea.

"Ellis please. Talk nice to me.

"I told you to shut the fuck up. Slap yourself, for disobeying me."

"Ellis. I cant do it."

"You'll do it or I'll hang up. If I hang up right now, I'll never call again. Slap your self now. I will not wait long."

Kate's face was flushed bright red. Her lip trembled. Her eyes filled with tears. Her mind found terror in the thought of loosing Ellis. Her vagina flushed with wetness at the thought of the slap. She remembered the flush of passion when the driver slapped her this morning. Kate slapped her self across her cheek.

"Harder. I would slap you harder. Slap yourself, like I would slap you right now."

Kate turned her head, baring the side of her face. The tears were running down her cheeks. She braced herself. She slapped her face as hard as she could. She was surprised at the level of pain her slap had produced. She could see the redness raise on her face. She thought that she had bruised herself.

Kate dropped to her knees. She bowed her head. She cried. She cried in her pain. She cried in her need for Ellis. Her vagina wept it it's need.

"Get on the bed. Fuck yourself, as if I were fucking you. I am not gentle."

"Kate went to the bed. She pulled the covers back. She lay down. She roughly fondled her breasts. Her hand went naturally to the drawer that held her dildo.

She tried to tear her panties from her. She abraded her skin. The panties refused to tear. She took them off. Her hand returned to her vagina and the sensitive swelling at the top. She pushed the dildo to her closed lips. She turned her head.

Please Ellis. Not like this. Please make love to me."

Kate turned her head back. She forced the erection into her mouth. She bruised her lip against her teeth, before the erection filled her mouth. Her raging orgasm brought her no relief. It raised her passion higher. There was no afterglow. Kate violated her mouth. She cried at her crude use of her soft mouth.

Kate took the erection from her mouth. Kate slapped herself. Her voice was not her own. It was course and crude in it's demand.

"Open your leg's. I'll slap you if you do not."

Kate opened her self to her own violation. She sank the erection into her open vagina. The muscles of her vagina sucked and caressed the erection as it raged. She found her orgasm with the violent penetration. She spasmed with each thrust. Her orgasm did not peak. It continued higher.

She used the dildo as if it were Ellis, filled with his lust for her. The kind of lust that cannot be denied. She floated on a cloud of pleasure. Her hand was not her own.

Her own hand would have relaxed into her pleasure. Her hand continued to claim her vagina with hard deep thrusts. She screamed out her pleasure.

Kate fell back. She was enveloped in a soft cloud of pleasure. Her body trembled. She shook with little waves of pleasure. Her exhaustion relaxed her. Sleep began to claim her. She heard Ellis' voice like part of a dream.

"Tomorrow, you will beg for your punishment."

CHAPTER

Kate awoke with her hand between her legs. She threw the covers from her. She felt around. Her hand found the dildo in her bed. She lay back. She made love to herself.

She gently caressed herself, as she slowly fucked herself. She brought the dildo to her mouth. She opened herself to it's gentle penetration. She kissed it. She licked it. She sucked it lovingly.

Kate returned the dildo to her vagina. She wanted to raise to a gentle loving orgasm. She could not find the passion in her. Her gentle love making brought her nothing but frustration and longing.

Kate cried at the loss of the romance, within in her mind. It was much like losing her virginity. She knew her illusion of romance was gone forever.

Kate put the dildo away in her drawer. She went to the bathroom. She was crying as the tub filled. Kate flushed her waste, and her romance, down the toilet with the push of the handle.

Kate sank into the water. She pet her bruised cheek. The pain brought her passion up. Kate let her mind run free. She saw herself before the woman with the belt. Her mind was filled with fear.

She found her passion, and her orgasm, as she felt the woman lash her with the leather belt. She was not satisfied. She wanted more than fantasy. Her vagina demanded more.

Kate rose from her bath. She walked to the bedroom without drying herself. Her wet skin was like the wetness of her vagina. She knelt in the middle of the room. She faced the cell phone. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Please punish me."

The phone did not startle her, as it rang. She knew it would ring. She knew in her heart Ellis wanted more also. Kate pushed the button on the phone. She placed herself in bondage. She bowed her head.

"Get dressed. Your instructions are in your e-mail. Follow them exactly. Look at your account before you leave."

The phone went silent. There was desperation in her voice as she spoke.

"Did you find pleasure in my bed? Did you share my passion? Did you feel my passion? You'll want more. I know you will."

Kate dressed. She found pleasure in the sexy clothes she had purchased. Her head reeled with excitement as she saw herself in the mirror. She was not just pretty. She was desirable. She was exciting to see. Her eyes sparkled with delight, at the sexy woman that looked back at her from the mirror.

Kate logged on. She checked her e-mail. Her in-box was filled, mostly from her office. Kate could not allow herself to bring her normal life into her affair with Ellis.

She went directly to the e-mail from Ellis. The instructions were short staccato commands. The e-mail had an address. She recognized it as near the bay. On the rich side of town. She had rarely been there. The commands were terse.

"Enter the building naked. Only stockings and heels. Place your self in bondage. Present yourself to mistress Evelyn. Beg her for your punishment. Follow her instructions exactly."

Kate logged onto her foreign account. She saw that another fifty thousand dollars had been deposited to her account. She blushed. She realized that she was now a prostitute.

A high priced prostitute, but still a prostitute. The idea embarrassed her, and excited her. Kate set her security system. She drove away from her formerly safe world. She had no safe place anymore.

As she drove she thought of the instructions. 'Only stockings and heels.' She suddenly knew that her shoes were not acceptable. Kate drove to the mall. She stopped to have a breakfast.

As she ate, she tried to remember the few pictures of bondage she had seen in her life. She called them to her mind. The women all had radical high heels. She wished she could remember more. She had not seem many, of those types of pictures.

Kate walked to a shoe store. She backed the clerk away, with a gesture, and a glare. She looked at the heels. She tried several of them on. They did not seem right somehow.

She tried on a pair that buckled around her ankles. She smiled. She knew that her shoes must be buckled onto her ankles. She was not sure how she knew, but she was sure she was right.

She found a radical set of heels that fit her well. She found a set of violet silk stockings. They looked good on her legs with the shiny black shoes buckled securely around them.

She found a set of black garters. She stood in front of the mirror in the store. Her dress was pulled up to her waist. She did not care if anyone was looking or not. She turned as she looked at herself.

She smiled as she removed her panties. She dropped them into the waist basket. She could see the male clerk looking at her. He was grinning at her. His face was flushed.

Kate smiled at him, as she pulled her dress back down. As she approached him, she could see his erection in his pants. Kate felt bold. She felt like a prostitute. She walked up to him. She raised her skirt.

"The tag is still on the stockings. And, the garters."

Kate smiled at his embarrassment. He stroked her leg as he removed the tags. Kate was amused at his flustered face. She used her card. She left the store smiling. She knew that he was watching her. She knew that he would retrieve her panties from the trash. Kate felt good.

Kate's hand trembled as she put the key in the ignition. She was flushed with excitement. She felt her face flush red. She felt her vagina flush with moisture. She knew if she masturbated right now, she would find her passion quickly.

She resisted her urge. She drove to her fate. She found the address. The house was an estate. There was a guard at the gate. Kate pulled up to the gate.

"May I help you ma'am?"

"I'm here to see mistress Evelyn."

Kate flushed with excitement, and boldness, as she added,

"I'm here for my punishment."

The guard did not change his professional manner.

"Very good ma'am. Park at one of the visitors spaces by the front door."

Kate blushed at her boldness, as the gate swung smoothly open. The gate closed behind her. Kate found a space not far from the door. Her hands trembled as she removed her clothing.

Kate stepped out of the car with nothing on, but her stockings and heels. The cold air aroused her. Her nipples expanded and hardened in the crisp air. Kate put her arms into bondage, as she approached the door. As she stepped up to the door, it opened.

Kate smiled as she was enveloped by the warm air within the house. The servant was an older man in a crisp uniform of a butler.

"I'm here to see mistress Evelyn, for my punishment."

Kate was not flushed from embarrassment. She was flushed with excitement. She was led through a large room. There were several people sitting around the room. Kate was not alone in her nakedness, or in her bondage.

She had no time to look at much. She was led to a room in the back of the house. She was led into the room. The servant left her standing in the room. He closed the door behind her.

Kate found her self in a beautiful room. The room spoke of opulence and wealth, as did the whole house. There was no one in the room. Kate was not sure what to do. She stood in her self imposed bondage, with her head bowed. Her legs were standing open. Her face was flushed. She did not stand alone for long.

A woman entered the room from a door in the back. Kate flushed with excitement. She saw the woman through her eyelashes without raising her head.

The woman wore a severe corset. Neither her breasts, nor her ass were covered. The woman stood on high heels. Kate saw that they were not buckled onto her ankles. Kate flushed brightly as she saw the whip in the mistress' hand.

Evelyn walked around behind Kate. She slashed at Kate's bare ass. She used the whip several times.

"You'll kneel, whenever I enter a room. You will learn. Evelyn used the whip on Kate's thighs, as Kate sank to her knees.

"You will acknowledge my orders. You will call me mistress."

"Yes mistress."

The lashes did not bring tears to Kate. They brought flushes of pure raw sexual excitement to her vagina. Evelyn used the whip, as she commanded Kate.

"Sit up straight. Hold your shoulders back. Hold your tits out proudly. Serve yourself to my sight."

Kate straightened herself up. Her back became straight. Her breasts were thrust out. Her head remained bowed. Kate did not think she could raise her head, in the powerful woman's presence.

Kate was in full sexual arousal. She wanted to masturbate. She knew she could not. She knew she could only obey, in Evelyn's presence.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here for my punishment. Ellis sent me to you. I disobeyed his orders."

"How did you disobey him?"

Kate flushed with embarrassment. Her eyes filled with tears.

"I masturbated, when I left here yesterday. I could not stop my self."

"You cannot pay me this time with a few minutes between my legs. My services come much higher than that. Perhaps I'll send you home unpunished. I have not heard you beg for my services. I will not punish you for Ellis. I'll only punish you for my own pleasure. I find excitement in a kneeling womans pleas."

Kate was blushing. She was also raging with her need.

"Please mistress. Please punish me."

The whip sang as it flew through the air to land solidly on Kate's ass.

Kate shrieked at the intense pain the whip delivered, from Evelyn's strong hand. Kate began to cry.

"You desire punishment. Will you pay for it? Will you be my slave tonight?"

Yes mistress. I will obey you in all things."

"Did you find pleasure between my legs yesterday? Did you savor my taste? Did you drink my passion?

"Yes mistress. That's why I masturbated against my master's orders."

Kate shivered with excitement as she called Ellis master.

"Evelyn sat on a low chair. She spread her legs. She smiled at Kate.

"You can beg better than that. You will beg better than that, or I'll send you back unpunished."

Kate crawled to her mistress. Her head was bowed as she knelt between her mistresses legs. Kate lowered her head to the open vagina before her. She kissed it deeply.

"Please mistress. Please punish me. I'll pleasure you. I'll be your slave. I'll obey you in all things. Please."

Kate used her mouth and tongue, to pleasure her mistress. Her passion raised. She wanted to masturbate. Her passion had never been as high as it was now. Kate fed her passion to her mistress.

Kate felt pleasure in her mistress' warm body. She wished she could pleasure Ellis this way. Evelyn accepted Kate's down payment for her services. She sealed the deal with her light delightful orgasm.

Evelyn stood up she walked behind Kate. She used the whip across Kate's back and ass. She spoke as she did.

"You'll have to earn your punishment. Ellis does not command me."

Evelyn went to a small wardrobe. She pulled out a short sexy nightie. She threw it to Kate.

"Put this on."

Kate took the nightie. She started to put it on. Evelyn slashed at her with the whip. Evelyn walked around Kate leaving thin red welts on Kate as she walked.

"Slut bitch. I told you to acknowledge my orders. I will not remind you again. You will obey me exactly."

"Yes mistress. Please. It's all so new. I'll never forget again. Please."

Kate quickly dressed before her mistress. Evelyn picked up a phone. She spoke crisply into it, then returned the phone to it's cradle. Evelyn sat back down. She pulled Kate's head into her wet vagina. Kate was active with her mouth. She wanted to please her mistress. She wanted some relief from her demanding vagina.

Kate kept her hands in bondage. She let Evelyn have control of her head. Kate kissed and licked every part of Evelyn she could reach. With Evelyn's pleasant orgasm, came Kate's rejection. Evelyn pushed Kate away from her. She lay on the floor, crying in her need.

A servant entered the room.

"The mistress called?"

"Take my whore to her trick. She'll please him. If she does not. Send her home."

"Yes Mistress."

The words shocked Kate. Her head reeled. She flushed as she realized what she must do. She wanted to fuck Ellis. She did not want to fuck a stranger who had bought her.

Fear filled her mind. Fear of fucking a stranger. Fear that she would be sent away. The fear flavored her passion. Her mind was filled with fear. Her vagina was filled with lubrication, and passion. Her vagina did not care who she fucked. She demanded that Kate fuck someone.

Evelyn pulled her to her feet. She slapped Kate.

"You do not look like the happy hooker. You will be smiling when you get to your customer, or you will cry on your way home. Ellis will not ever call you again, if you fail."

The fear in Kate's mind expanded. She could not face losing Ellis. Evelyn pulled her into a full embrace. She kissed Kate deeply. Her mouth was filled with passion. Evelyn filled her mouth, as she used her hands on Kate to raise her passion further. Evelyn smiled as she broke her kiss.

"Let your cunt do the talking. She knows what to say. Your customer will decide what you will do."

"Yes mistress."

Kate followed the servant. Kate allowed herself to be lost in her passion. She was smiling at the thought of being fucked. She wanted release from the raging fire between her legs. The fresh stripes from the whip throbbed, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Kate was led into a small bedroom. She was left standing before a seated man. The door closed behind her. Her fear flared again. The fear added to her excitement.

There was a middle aged man sitting in a chair. He was a little over weight. He did nothing to raise Kate's passion. Nothing could lower it, but sex. Either from her hand, or from her customer.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers
123456...8