Kate's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was exhilarated. She shopped like a teen ager on holiday. She bought everything that caught her eye. Kate bought a lot of jewelry. The money was still not real to her. She took no thought of thrift. Kate had her purchases delivered to her hotel room.

Kate stopped in a small bar. She sat it a small booth in the back. She sat quietly having a drink. As she let herself relax, it all came back to her. She had promised herself she would not think of Ellis. Her promise evaporated. She wanted to slap Ellis. She alternated in her head, between anger and indignation.

She knew that her life had changed. She knew she could never go back to her job. There was certainly fear in that thought. If she lost Ellis, and her job, how would she support herself?

There was a certain romance, in the idea of turning tricks for mistress Evelyn. She smiled at the idea. She knew for sure she would return to her mistress. Her vagina came alive at the thought of Evelyn.

As she thought of Evelyn, her thoughts returned to Ellis. They were tightly connected in her mind. She wondered if she could continue with Evelyn, and still not be involved with Ellis.

She remembered Evelyn had said, Ellis did not command her. She was also sure Ellis had seen everything, that had happened at Evelyn's place. Her thoughts began to become jumbled. She decided not to think about it. She knew that she would.

Kate went back to the hotel. She stopped at the desk to pick up the courier bag. She ordered a meal served in her room. Kate looked at the money as she waited for her meal. It was the most cash she had ever held.

She held the money close to her body. She knew she did not want Ellis' money. She wanted him. She knew he was warmer than the hard cold cash she caressed herself with.

When the meal was done she had no idea what to do with her evening. It was seven o'clock. She had three hours until her whore would arrive. She paced. She drank. She danced. She was as bored as she had ever been. She was unable to raise her passion, even thinking about the strong dominate woman that would arrive did not raise it.

Kate took a bath. She tried to raise her passion. Her fantasy world was as boring as her evening was. Kate lay on her bed and cried. Kate slipped into a light restless sleep.

Kate was roused by a loud knock on the door. She had slept through the light knock. She went to the door. She opened it. The masseuse was in the doorway. She wore a light summer dress. The dress was short, but not risqué. As she moved Kate could see she wore no bra under the thin cotton material.

Next to her, was a woman who was taller. She wore a pair of neatly pressed slacks. She wore a light jacket that was open. Under the jacket Kate could see the top of a black corset. The woman had a modest cleavage. Her hair was shoulder length. It was neatly styled. She carried a large bag with a wide shoulder strap.

Kate invited them in. The woman moved into Kate's space. She brushed aside Kate's light protests. She kissed Kate deeply. Her hands explored Kate's body. Kate's passion flared. She was excited.

The woman began to undress Kate. The intensity of her attack startled Kate. It also excited her. The woman pulled Kate's blouse off. She fondled Kate's bra covered breast. Kate pulled herself free. She was breathless as she spoke.

"I just got up. Let me go get dressed for you."

The woman smiled at her.

"If your underwear does not excite me, I'll spank that beautiful ass. The woman pulled Kate's body to her, as she fondled Kate's ass.

"I'm not easily excited. I do want to spank your ass. Maybe nothing you put on will excite me."

Kate pulled herself away. She went to the bedroom. Her mind was swirling as she searched for the right outfit. She knew she would buckle her heels around her ankles. She knew her stockings would be silk. She dressed in her heels. Her stockings were held up with garters.

Kate knew that no underwear she picked, would be suitable. She decided to wear none. She slipped on a thin, an almost translucent, white nightgown. The spandex In the material caused it to cling to every curve she had. The bra cups barely covered her full breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible under the thin material.

The night gown was short. When she stood straight it just covered her garters. Her pubic mound was clearly visible. Kate looked at herself in the mirror. She excited herself.

She was sure she would excite the whore she had ordered. The thought that she had ordered a whore to service her, also excited her. What excited her the most was the spanking she had been promised.

Kate brought the cash in her hand, as she entered the room. Kate bowed her head. She handed each woman a stack of money. When she handed the money to the dominate woman she smiled.

"Here is your money, mistress."

Kate sank to her knees. She put herself into bondage. Kate's vagina was open. Her panties would be damp if she had any on. The woman opened her large purse. She put the money away. Her hand held a short whip as she closed her purse. Kate flushed with passion as she saw the whip.

"Your money is not enough, to pay for what you have done to me. I'll have your ass also."

The woman went to the masseuse. She kissed her deeply.

"I have brought my sister, to watch me punish you."

Kate flushed with raw sexual passion, as she heard the word 'punish' fall from the whore's mouth.

"Yes mistress."

The whore stood before Kate, as she knelt before her. She removed her jacket, then her slacks. The whore stood in her tight corset before Kate. She stood straight with her legs apart. Her high heels were not buckled onto her ankles. Her hand held the whip. Kate dripped with passion. Her panties would be wet, if she had worn any.

The woman pulled Kate's head to her crotch. Kate would lick and kiss her if she could reach her with her mouth. Kate breathed in the musk of the whore's arousal. Kate could smell her passion.

Kate could smell her own arousal, as it drifted from her vagina to her nose. The smells merged into one as Kate awaited her mistresses pleasure. Kate's lower lip trembled. Excitement filled her body. Her mistress placed the whip before Kate's face.

"Kiss the whip. Beg for it's use."

"Yes mistress."

Kate kissed the whip, as she would her lover. She yearned for it's kiss upon her body.

"Please mistress. Use the whip. Punish me. It will raise my passion for you. I'll serve you well."

"Face my sister. She'll watch your lust. She'll take pleasure in your punishment."

"Yes mistress."

Kate turned on her knees. She crawled to the center of the room. She faced the woman on the couch. Kate rose up to full posture. She returned her hands to their bondage.

The mistress used the whip, with cold methodical precision. She covered Kate's back and ass with bright red stripes. She masturbated as she did. Kate let her hands loose. She brought them to her open vagina. She began to masturbate. The mistress slashed at Kate's Hands. Her voice was a cold harsh command.

"Get your hands back where they belong. You will beg me. If you please me, I'll allow you to find your passion for me."

Kate was crying tears of frustration, and need, as she obeyed.

"Yes mistress."

Kate knew she could not disobey her mistress. Just as she could not disobey Evelyn. The lashing continued. The pain was more than she could stand.

"Please mistress. Please stop. Please I can't stand it. It's too much. Let me use my hands. I'll please you so much."

The mistress laughed at her need.

"You already please me so much. Your tears have excited my sister. You'll please her, before you please me. You'll please me, before you please yourself."

Kate's tears, were tears of need. Kate's lust took her over, when she heard her mistress' commands. Kate looked at the woman on the couch. Her dress was off. Her hand was in her panties. Lust glazed her eyes.

Kate's lust controlled her. She had no control of her body. Her mistress commanded her. Her mistress controlled her. Kate's face was flushed. Her embarrassment was real. Her fantasy world merged with her reality. She became an unwilling participant in her mind.

"Please mistress. Do not make me do that. I can't."

"Bitch whore. You will never disobey me, ever again."

The mistress slashed Kate onto the floor with her fury. Kate's mistress masturbated with obvious pleasure, as she spoke down to Kate. Kate lay on the floor in tears.

"Get back up on your knees where you belong. Face my sister. Beg to pleasure her."

Kate knelt back up. Her face was wet with tears. Her vagina was wet with need. Kate spoke with a small trembling voice.

"Please, let me pleasure you for my mistress."

The mistress slashed Kate across her tender tits.

"Do not beg for me. Beg for yourself. Tell my sister what a slut you are. Tell her how much you want to lick her cunt."

The mistress continued using the whip on Kate's body. Kate was blushing. She stammered as she spoke. Her head was bowed. She could not look at her mistress, or her sister.

Please. I'm a slut. My mouth wants to lick you. I want to taste you, while I serve you."

The woman on the couch was now naked. Her legs were open. She smiled, as she stroked her vagina.

"Bring your slut mouth to me. Lick me. Drink my passion. Make me cum in your slut mouth."

Kate crawled to the woman. She knelt between her legs. She left her hands in bondage, as she lowered her mouth onto the open wet vagina before her. Kate pleased the woman for her mistress. Kate's passion controlled her mouth. She served the womans vagina, and her mistress.

The womans lust took her. She no longer accepted the oral ministration from Kate's mouth. Her hands held Kate's hair. She demanded Kate's mouth. She was rough and demanding. She became one of the crude men in Kate's fantasy world. Kate cried in her shame and her helplessness.

The womans orgasm was powerful and full. Kate drank her offering as she cried. Kate was again rejected. The woman pushed her away for her when she was done.

Kate wanted to be held. Her vagina wanted to be fucked. Kate vibrated with unfulfilled lust. The lust controlled her completely. She looked up at her mistress. Her mistress masturbated as she watched. She found pleasure in Kate's tears.

"Please mistress. Let me use my hands. I need them so much. I burn. I want. I beg."

Kate's mind was in total confusion. She wanted to be held. She wanted soft kisses. She was not in control. Her lust held her by the throat like captured prey. She wanted to masturbate. Her mistress' commands held her just a securely.

"Lick my shoes. Beg to please me. If you do, I'll let you find your release."

Kate crawled to her mistress' feet. She bent her head. She licked her mistress' shoes. She spoke between her kisses and her licking.

"Mistress. I love your shoes. I worship them. I love the smell of your passion. Let me drink from your body, like I drank from your sister's. I'll bring you the same pleasure I brought her."

"You had better please me. If you do not, you will lay in my bondage tonight. You will cry through the night in your need."

'Yes mistress."

Kate's fear of her mistress' threat, was real in her mind. The fear brought her lust up further. Kate was driven by her lust to please her mistress. Her mistress sat back on the couch next to her sister.

Kate crawled to her. Kate could feel her mistress' passion like radiant heat shining from her open vagina. Her mistress was as filled with lust, as she was.

Kate's lust and her mistress' lust mated. They made love to one another. Kate was lost in her lust and passion. Her mind was not in control of her body. Her mouth was filled with passion. She fed the beast between her mistress' legs, from her mouth.

Kate's vagina roared with need. Her vagina dripped it's need down the sides of Kate's thighs. Kate was lost in her lust. She knew she must please her mistress, before she found her release. She wished Ellis was watching. The thought shocked herself. She cried in her need, and her loss of Ellis.

The pain of her loss did not dampen her lust. That pain in her heart was added to the pain from the lashes. Her lust turned the pain into pleasure. Kate could no longer control herself. She released herself from her bondage. Her hand's went to her vagina. She was shuddering with pleasure, as soon as she did.

Kate's mistress pulled her head from her task. She slapped Kate.

"It is my pleasure you serve, not your own."

Kate took the slap and transmuted it into liquid pleasure that dripped from her vagina. No pain could stop her hands. She pulled away from her mistress. She lowered her head. She devoured her mistress vagina like a hungry beast. She wanted the mistress whip. She knew it would come with her disobedience.

Kate felt the whip on her back. She reveled in her pain. Her lust ate the pain like sweet candy. Kate shuddered and shook as her orgasm rose with her mistress'. Kate's orgasm rose her higher. She rolled onto her stomach on the floor. Her hands were bound by her lust, to her vagina. She masturbated as she looked up at her mistress.

"I have disobeyed you. I'm disobeying you right now."

Kate's mistress stood over her. She used her whip on Kate's back and ass.

"You bitch whore. You low life slut. I'll teach you to disobey me.

Kate's consciousness left her body. She watched her punishment, and her lust from above it all. Kate screamed out in her passion. Her lust took her away. She brought herself pleasure to every part of her body. From above herself, she saw herself shine. She radiated in her lust. Kate though to her self. I am pretty. I wish Ellis could see me right now.

The woman with the whip, pulled her sister to her knees before her. She pushed her face into her wetness. She smiled with pleasure as she received her sisters passionate mouth. She smiled at her trick laying on the floor. She felt pride in the womans pleasure. She loved her job.

Kate shuddered in her afterglow. She hid her face in her arms. She cried. She was blushing in her shame. Her shame came from knowing she had just committed adultery.

She knew what it felt like to realize she had been unfaithful to her mate. She had done it a few times, before her marriage failed. She had needed the passion, her husband did not bring her. She felt the same way right now. Her sorrow and tears, flushed the lust and passion from her body.

Kate stood up. The tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Please go now. You served me well. It's over. Please go."

"Yes ma'am."

The whore dressed quickly. She did not know what was wrong. She really didn't care. She knew she had done her job well. That, and the money, satisfied her.

Kate sat on the couch and cuddled under the sisters arm. She cried as the strange woman rocked her. The woman pet Kate. She tried to comfort her. Kate accepted the warm embrace. She would lose her sanity right now, if not for the comfort of her arms.

Kate cried all the tears she had. The woman held her tightly. She was somewhat awkward in the situation. She wondered what was happening in Kate's head.

Kate stood up. She pulled the woman up close to her. She feared loosing contact with her warm body. Kate led her to the bathroom. She filled the tub with hot water. She held the woman close to her.

Kate drew her into the water. The water brought her fresh bruises to life. Kate did not find passion, or pleasure, in the pain. She accepted the pain, as punishment for her infidelity to Ellis. She held the woman close.

"I do not even know your name, yet I fear that I might lose you right now. I would lose my sanity if you left me right now."

"My name is Linda. My sisters name is Kate."

Kate began to laugh.

"It seems I have an alter ego. My name is Kate also."

Kate found pleasure it the thought. She pictured herself standing proudly with a whip in her hand, as a submissive woman licked her shoes. She shuddered with pleasure. Her vagina roused at the thought. Kate knew she would do it one day. She knew that day was not close.

Kate pulled herself and Linda out of the tub. She was smiling as she went to the drawer that held the courier bag. She removed three thousand dollars from it. She put one thousand dollars into her purse. She held the other two thousand dollars out to Linda.

"I'll give you this money, if you'll come home with me. I must speak to my master."

Kate saw the fear enter Linda's eyes.

"My master is only a voice on the phone. I swear to you, we'll be alone in my house. I must talk to him. I can't bear to be alone right now."

Linda knew that she needed her right now. She accepted Kate's story. She looked at the money.

"Give me your drivers license. I won't go, unless I know where we are going. I'll leave the information with my answering service."

Kate gave Linda her license. Kate dressed while Linda used the telephone. Kate dressed for Ellis. She thought about him, as she pulled the tiny thin underwear onto her body.

Her dress was sexy by design. It got sexier as Kate put it on. Kate smiled at her prettiness. She pulled her stockings on. The silk caressed her legs. Her vagina became wet, as she dressed for Ellis.

Linda was dressed. Kate buckled her high heels onto her ankles. She looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she was not just pretty. She was beautiful.

Kate took Linda's hand. She stopped at the office. She made arrangements to have the money put into the safe. She informed them she might not be back tomorrow, but she would be back.

Linda almost left the house, as she saw the destruction of the room.

"I did this all myself. You could call it a lovers spat. I had to do something with my anger."

Linda relaxed a little. She was still leery. Linda started to pick up some of the broken things from the floor.

"Leave it. My house cleaner will be here tomorrow. I must speak with my master. I need you close to me, when I do.

Kate went into the den. She searched the room until she found the diamond studs. They felt like a wedding ring, when she placed them into her ears. She sat Linda on the couch. She poured three drinks. She handed one to Linda. She sat the other one on the table. Kate could see the fear return to Linda's eyes.

"He will not drink it. He cannot share a drink with me, over the telephone.

Kate kissed Linda lightly. She stood up. She spoke out into the room. Linda just watched with wonder. She kept her purse close to her. She was ready to run in a minute. She would run, if it got any weirder.

"Ellis. I know you are watching me. You see the fury of my anger all around me. Can you see my love? Can you see me shine? Can you see the lust that lies within me. It sleeps right now. My lust is alive. It lives between my legs. I can raise it up for you. I'll do so, as soon as I feel your lips on mine."

Kate's voice was solid and strong. She did not feel strong. She felt she would drop onto her knees and beg at any instant. She went to Linda. She held her close.

"She is warm. Her lips are warm. Her body is warm. I need warmth in my life."

Kate finished her drink. She went to the bar and poured herself another drink. She stood in the middle of the floor. She drank with flirting eyes. She sat the drink aside. She smiled seductively as she slowly removed her dress. Linda watched in wonder.

"I was unfaithful to you tonight. I shared my lust with a stranger. I shone for her, as I want to shine for you. I need no punishment for my infidelity. I have already been punished. The punishment from Evelyn's whip, was not as harsh as your rejection of my arms. Of my mouth. Of my warmth."

Kate found warmth and courage in Linda's arms for a moment.

"No Ellis, your voice is not enough. If I cannot have all of you, I'll have none of you. You do not have to come out all at once. All I need is your voice right now. I need hear your voice, knowing it is not enough.

1...345678