Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at her further submission even as her subconscious battled with her obvious incestuous desires, I leaned forward and wrapped her in a tight hug. I then placed a tender kiss to the tips of her lips just close enough to her mouth to make her feel weak in the knees, but far enough away that she thought she might be imagining things. Leaning back after the brief kiss I added, "I've always been honest with you and I always will. You are a sexy lady who would make any man proud to have on their arm. You have nothing about your body to be ashamed or embarrassed about. I want you to be happy and loved, and I will not stop until you are even if I as the man of the house have to continue to prove it to you."

I then leaned in again and placed another gentle kiss to the tip of her lips. This time mom seemed to try to move her mouth at the last second to kiss me full on the lips, but for whatever reason changed her mind and stayed still. Mom opened her eyes and quietly whispered, "Thank you, honey. You do make me feel happy and loved."

I smiled at this and slowly pulled away. I excused myself and judging by her swift closing and locking of her bedroom door wouldn't see mom again until after she had masturbated until her legs shook. I smiled wishing I could have her masturbate in front of me, but didn't think even her naturally submissive nature, her desperate need to reach orgasm, her growing desire for an incestuous relationship with me, or her growing subservience to me as the new man of the house had reached the point where she would follow all my instructions without hesitation. I bet if I could convince her to masturbate in front of me that her orgasm would be powerful.

That night after work after I had helped mom cook dinner and we had settled down to eat, we both talked about our day at work and shared any funny stories as was our way, I noticed mom seemed somewhat preoccupied with something. Looking at her across the table I asked if anything was wrong. She smiled at my ability to read her so well as she shook her head and declared that she was fine. She then tilted her head as she looked at me and asked, "Honey, would you mind going shopping with me tomorrow? I have a few new clothes that I need to get and would appreciate your opinion on them. You always seem to know exactly what I need and what I look best in. Plus I can help you pick out a new suit or anything else you might want or need."

I nodded my head as I answered, "Sure, mom, I'd be happy to help. I do need a new suit and possibly some other clothes."

Mom smiled at me and we returned to eating in comfortable silence. It was always nice how mom and I could share a silence without either of us feeling the need to say something meaningless just to break the ice. After dinner and clean up, mom and I settled on the living room couch to relax before bed. I was sprawled on one end of the couch facing mom and the tv and mom was facing the tv with her back to me as she leaned over the other end of the couch with her legs outstretched behind her.

I noticed her rubbing her neck and shoulders unable to get comfortable. I then asked if her neck was bothering her and she admitted that it was. I then offered, "Come sit with me. I can help with that."

Mom smiled and readily accepted my offer. She sat between my legs when I patted the place for her and rested her back against my chest. I then began massaging her neck, shoulders, and scalp. Mom instantly relaxed further against me and seemed to mold herself to me. She moaned softly and enjoyed my hands and fingers rubbing her stubborn muscles. I observed that it had been quite a while since she had gotten a professional massage and she agreed that she hadn't had one since before the Covid scare. Plotting a new way to stimulate and seduce my mom, I then offered, "You know, I could always give you a full body massage sometime if you'd like."

Mom moaned out, "Honey, that sounds wonderful. As pent up as I am, you might put me to sleep if you did that."

I chuckled and answered, "Well you know where I live and how to contact me if you would like to schedule an appointment for a full body massage."

Mom giggled at my teasing and said, "I'll have to check my schedule and get back to you. I'll also have to check with the man of the house about if our finances would cover it. How much do you usually charge?"

I placed a tender kiss to her neck making her shiver and sigh, as I answered, "Well the cost is negotiable. Would you just like a full body massage or go all out for a full body oil massage? I offer those as well."

Mom moaned again and seemed to grind her ass back into my crotch without conscious thought as she said, "An oil massage sounds lovely. I may have to schedule one of those for my son as well. He's working so hard these days to help out with bills and whatnot that I'm sure he could use one as well."

I smiled at her banter and said, "I doubt I would be able to massage your son, but I know of a woman who would likely take good care of him. She has a knack for taking care of her son and I'm sure would be more than happy to do so."

Mom giggled again recognizing that I had suggested that she give me a massage and she liked the idea of rubbing me all over in warm oil and massaging the muscles of my lean body. Feeling better, mom laid her head back against my chest and brought my hands around her torso to hug her and placed her hands on mine as we relaxed together. A little while later a rather sensual sex scene started on the show we were watching and mom began unconsciously rubbing her fingers against my hand. It took me a moment but I realized that she was using the same finger motions that women used on their clits and pussies when they masturbate. I felt my cock grow hard at the realization that my mother was so turned on and horny that she was absentmindedly imagining that she was masturbating. Neither of us said anything or made any acknowledgment of our situation and simply watched the scene until it ended.

Once the sex scene had ended, we both calmed back down and relaxed again. After a short while, I made the suggestion that we call it a night. She agreed and we got off the couch and turned off the lights and tv, before going upstairs. Once again I let her go up first and got to admire her gorgeous bubble butt as she walked up the stairs. I imagined what it would feel like to rub warm massage oil over her ass and give her a deep massage.

We then completed our before-bed routines and as usual, met in the hallway for our customary goodnight hug and kiss. With mom in my arms, I gently rubbed circles on her lower back and gazed into her eyes before leaning in and kissing the outside tips of her puckered lips eliciting a soft sigh from her. As I pulled back I continued to rub her lower back and gaze into her eyes, as I said, "If you really want me to give you a full body oil massage I will, mom. And you can feel free to fall asleep during it. At least with me, you know you'll always be safe."

Mom moaned at the thought of me giving her an oil massage and briefly considered joking about receiving a happy ending, but decided that would be pushing our boundaries too far. Still, the image of me oiling up her entire body, massaging her tired muscles until she was practically catatonic, and then making slow sensual love to her stayed in her imagination and made her pussy wet and tingly. She finally breathed out, "I would like that, honey. And I can return the favor to you. You could use a nice oil massage after how much you've been working and helping me around the house. I'd like to be able to help you out and tend to your needs too."

I smiled as I still held her close and whispered back, "I told you that I would always be there for you for whatever you needed and I meant it. We can both help each other out and tend to whatever needs we have."

I then leaned in for one last kiss to the tips of her lips. This time mom did turn her head slightly and open her mouth as if inviting me to give her a proper kiss, one far more passionate than any proper mother/son goodnight kiss. But I held back and didn't proceed at that time, wanting to draw this out and set the stage for a much grander start to what I suspected we both knew was coming.

Breaking the chaste kiss and parting for the night, I checked my laptop and saw that tonight mom had chosen a porn scene involving her favorite stars (our own porn analogs) in which the young man was a masseuse giving the milf an oil massage which inevitably led to a steamy and sensuous bought of sex. I definitely approved of mom's choice and decided to join in masturbating to this scene. I was even more aroused knowing that mom and I were masturbating to the same porn scene and fantasizing that we were the stars. I didn't last long and then settled in bed to sleep.

The next day mom and I went shopping as we had planned. We started with her clothes and went to several different stores. Normally this would bore me but considering I got to see mom model different outfits, kept me engrossed. I continued to offer her advice when she asked for it and made it a point to compliment her often on how amazing or sexy she looked. She seemed to glow with enthusiasm as she modeled the different outfits for me and heard my compliments. One particular tight black dress had me nodding my head in approval. I even trailed my fingers along her body and pretended to admire the smooth soft fabric. I commented on the dress being too form-fitting, but not being able to see her panty or bra lines. Mom nonchalantly said, "Oh, I was worried about that so I took them off. It really is comfortable."

I used all my willpower not to react to her casual statement of parading in a tight dress in front of me and doing so going total commando. Instead, I laughed it off and playfully smacked her ass as she walked back into the dressing room. I took a deep breath and shook my head to clear my thoughts and tried to will my raging hard cock back under control before it burst out of the front of my pants. My inner musings were cut short when a quietly whispered shout called me to the now-cracked door of her dressing room.

Mom peeked out and embarrassingly said, "This skirt is way too short honey. There's no way I could go out in public wearing this skimpy thing. It barely covers my ass."

I tried to look in, but mom held the door open only enough to see her blushing face and the quick and embarrassed shaking of her head told me that she didn't want me to see her dressed like this. Admittedly I had added that particular skirt without her knowing after removing the longer skirt she had picked and exchanging them. I thought fast and said, "It can't be that bad. I'm sure you're just being silly. Let me see."

I said that last part looking into her eyes and trying out my best " I'm the man of the house and you trust me to know what's best" tone in my voice. Mom sighed heavily but then nodded and opened the door and hurrying me inside with her. Apparently, she did not want to be seen by anyone else. Coming inside as she practically slammed the door closed, I briefly admired how the skirt showed the bottoms of her ass cheeks. Clearly, mom would not feel comfortable going out in public dressed like this. Still, I hoped to offer some encouragement and add to her self-esteem, as I said, "Ok, it may be a little too short for a normal day at work, but what if you got a hot date? If you wore this on a date the guy would definitely give you all the attention you deserve."

Mom blushed at my compliment but still looked dubious about wearing the skirt in public. Deciding to tease her I added, "What about if you had a really great date and wanted to use the schoolgirl look to seduce him? I could go find you a tight white blouse plus some frilly socks to add to the look. I mean not that you would need any help to seduce a man if you wanted to, but seriously you look amazing in that."

Mom laughed at my banter and then blushed while thanking me for the compliment, as she still shook her head. Wanting to loosen her up more and enjoying our playful back and forth, I added, "What if you wanted a raise and promotion at work? This would be a no-contest guarantee of getting what you wanted."

Mom blushed furiously and swatted my chest as she whispered out, "Honey, that's enough. I don't care how good my ass looks in this I could never wear something so revealing in public. Now get out of here I need to change."

I noticed that she never actually said that she couldn't wear it in private for seduction purposes, just not out in public but I decided not to press the issue. But as I squeezed out of the small crack of the open door that she was willing to open, I did add, "So that's a 'no' on the blouse and socks to go with the skirt?"

Mom then whisper shouted as she practically slammed the door in my wake, "Out!"

I chuckled as I went back out of the dressing room area to wait for her. A few minutes later she came out wearing her original clothes, with one section of clothes she was buying and another section she was not. I took the discards and handed them to the attendant at the desk, noticing that the "too short" skirt was not being discarded after all. I smiled at the thought of mom wearing the skirt around the house just for me but made no indication that she was buying it when I joined her at the checkout counter.

Even though our money was all in the same account, I offered the teller my bank card to pay for the clothes. Mom of course knew that all our money was in the same account so who paid made absolutely no difference, but nevertheless beamed at me and said, "Thank you, honey. You didn't need to do that."

I smiled warmly as I said chivalrously, "I like doing things for you that I don't need to do. That's what makes it special."

Mom beamed and I swear I saw her clench her thighs before we grabbed her bags and left the store. Mom then wove her arm in mine as she said, "Ok honey, now it's time for you to show me how attractive you look in some new clothes. Maybe we can even find a store that sells g-strings and novelty underwear for men if you want to make an impression on a hot date of your own."

I smiled and shot back, "I'm not sure how any date would react if I showed up dressed only in a g-string or novelty underwear, mom."

Mom laughed at the image but then leaned into my ear as she whispered, "Well I would certainly react in a positive way, honey."

We both laughed at this and continued on. Neither of us questioned or clarified if mom had been saying that she would react in a positive way if her date turned up dressed like that or she would react in a positive way if I dressed like that. Choosing not to elaborate, we walked arm in arm to the first menswear shop that I wanted to try out. I then began selecting various work suit sets and a few more inclined for special occasions. I tried them all on and modeled them all for mom. She returned the favor and offered her opinions on the suits she liked as well as compliments on my physique as I wore them. Deciding on my choices, we made our way to a casual menswear store. We made selections of various articles of clothing and I continued to model them for mom. Coming to the bottom of the pile I found a black g-string and a red g-string that I had certainly not chosen. I cleared my throat to get mom's attention only to find that she was waiting right outside my dressing room door giggling. I poked my head out and mockingly glared at her as I held up the garments and said, "I'm fairly certain that these are not here by mistake."

Mom giggled again and said, "Well I thought it was only fair that I got to see you in those after you mentioned wearing them."

I shook my head but then shut the door as I quickly stripped completely naked and put on the black pair. I then cracked the door as she had done to me and hurried her inside. I then theatrically modeled the g-string for her, posing in several cliche sexy positions. Mom nodded appreciatively as she joked, "I had only imagined seeing a handsome young man like you wearing only a g-string if I were to go to a male strip club. Dance for me, honey. I'll get my wallet out."

I laughed and then smirked at her as I said, "If you really want a show, I'll definitely give you one."

I then began to dance, prance, and rub my hands across my body suggestively as if to some unheard music. Mom watched me with an open mouth and wide eyes, as I danced for her. I then turned my back on her and bent at the waist giving her a great view of my very toned ass. I heard mom gasp in surprise and I decided to take this up another notch as I dropped to the ground and crawled towards her on my hands and knees like I had seen other male strippers do in movies and tv. I then crawled up her body and began to give her a lap dance. Mom was still wide-eyed but now was biting her lower lip as she enjoyed the show. I then ran my hands from my ass cheeks, up my thighs, across the g-string, up my abs, over my chest, and up my neck before placing my hands around her neck and continuing to grind and gyrate against her as I then looked at her directly in the eyes and asked in my best come-hither/sexed-up-stripper voice, "Would you like to go someplace quiet for a private dance?"

Mom was blushing red now and seemed to be fighting not to grind her body back into mine or get handsy. Placing a quick kiss to her cheek I winked suggestively as I said, "Maybe another time, sexy."

With that, I stood up and had the pleasure of watching mom have to take a few seconds to collect her thoughts. When she had taken a few deep breaths I said, "Sorry, beautiful. That's all you get without a tip."

Mom pursed her lips and smiled as she said, "Well honey, that was unexpected. You might have a promising career on stage, but I think your current job is more stable."

She added that last part quickly as if she was afraid I might actually quit my job to become a male stripper. I laughed and shook my head as I replied, "No, the stage is definitely not for me. That was just s private dance and show for my special lady. Now if you will excuse me, I do need to get dressed."

With that, I then opened the door all the way open fearlessly showing myself off to anyone who might be nearby. Mom stuttered and quickly looked around just in case anyone saw, but seeing we were alone, began to walk past me as she shot me a mock glare. As she passed me I planted a quick kiss to her cheek and said, "Remember beautiful, an encore show is always available and I'll give you a discount on the private dance."

Mom smirked at my suggestive innuendo as she walked back to the viewing area. I closed the door as she shook her head and I could have sworn she clinched her thighs again. I smirked wider as I took the g-string off and got redressed. Gathering the clothes I had chosen to buy, I made it a point to display the g-string clearly on top of the to-buy pile. As we gave the discards to the attendant, mom noticed the g-strings and looked at me quizzically. I looked at her with a smirk on my face as I remarked, "I figured, why not? I mean if me in only a g-string and my show had that effect on you, imagine what effect it could have on another woman."

Mom blinked but nodded, still stunned. I then added, "Besides I need them in case you ever request an encore performance or take me up on the private show."

Mom laughed and swatted my arm as we placed my purchases on the check-out counter. Feeling frisky I then leaned into her ear as I said, "Plus what if I have a female boss that I need to impress in order to secure a raise and promotion?"

Mom giggled and whispered back, "You would definitely get the promotion if I were your boss. And since you're buying them, I might just take you up on your offer of the encore and private dance sometime."