Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally licking band sucking her inner thighs clean of her pussy juices, I raised my head and said, "Baby, your pussy juice is amazing, but it's all gone now. I want more. I'm going to lick your sweet pussy juice right from its source. Do you want that, baby? Do you want me to lick your pussy and make you cum for me?"

Mom looked down at me as she bit her lower lip with a desperate look on her face as she breathed out, "Yes, honey. Please lick my pussy! I need it so bad, honey."

I smirked and kept eye contact with her as I lowered my head and ran my tongue between her wet pussy lips. Mom flopped backward and went limp as she finally felt my warm wet tongue running up and down her needy wet pussy lips. I took each lip into my mouth and sucked it clean of her juices then switched to the other lip. Once I finished with her lips I slid my tongue directly into her pussy and began licking all the areas I could reach. Mom was beside herself as she felt me sucking her lips, but feeling my tongue enter her pussy and begin licking her insides caused her to shake with pleasure. Amazed at the skill and technique I was showing her she breathed out, "Oh, honey."

Barely hearing her quiet exclamation I smiled into her pussy as I continued to explore her wet tunnel. I knew that she had been building up towards a serious orgasm all day and I wanted her first orgasm of the night to be on my tongue. I was past taunting and teasing her at this point and she likely wouldn't have been able to concentrate on anything I said. I closed my eyes and continued to enjoy her pussy. I wanted her to cum so hard that she cried out and shook the bed. I wanted her to paint my face with her juices. Knowing that for the last 5 years she had been responsible for her own orgasms made me want to give her the best orgasms of her life.

Mom began to feel her orgasm building. She actually felt her entire body begin to tingle. She clutched onto the covers to her sides to keep herself as still as possible and because she desperately needed something to hold to emotionally. Her breathing became quick and shallow and she tried her best to take deep breaths, but the lashing my tongue was giving her pussy made that impossible. Wishing she could say my name as she orgasmed she soon realized that she couldn't force herself to take a deep enough breath to speak. The best she could do was moan deeply as the air was forced from her lungs.

Feeling mom's body begin to jerk erratically and then start to shake, I knew that her first orgasm was quickly building. Hearing her rapid breathing told me that this orgasm would be a big one. Wanting to keep her still, I wrapped each of my arms around her thighs to hold her in place. Suddenly mom went completely still and slowly went rigid. I heard her take a long and deep breath as she arched her back completely off the bed. Then with a wordless scream as the intensity of her orgasm finally plateaued, her entire body jerked violently like she had been going a hundred miles an hour then was brought to an abrupt halt. Mom lay there panting for breath, amazed at the sheer intensity of her orgasm, as small aftershocks laced through her body. She had not moved an inch since her orgasm but now seemed to be laying limply and unable to move. I slowed my tongue until it was just making broad sweeping licks inside her pussy as I let her ride out the waves of her pleasure.

Mom was still trying to comprehend the majesty of the orgasm she had just experienced. She felt like she was in shock as she lay there completely limp on the bed. She wanted to thank me for her orgasm, to describe how amazing I had made her feel, to declare me as the best lover she had ever had, and to drop to her knees to return the favor, but try as she might she was still unable to do anything but lay there and breathe. Blinking her eyes rapidly, she finally felt control of her body returning to her. She struggled to sit up and say something to me, but after the exhausting exertion it took just to prop herself up with her elbows, she was only able to stare down at me in awe.

Looking up with my face still pressed to her pussy and my tongue still licking lazily inside her, I saw her looking down at me with a cute exhausted smile on her face. Wanting to tease her a bit, I winked at her as I made my tongue plunge deep inside her one last time before I withdrew it. Still looking her in the eyes, I placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips earning me a soft moan from her. As I looked up at her I smiled and asked, "Feeling better, baby?"

Mom shivered again in pleasure and said, "God, yes, honey. That was amazing. I've never orgasmed that hard before. I think you actually..."

I silenced her immediately as I latched onto her clit and began sucking and flicking my tongue across it. Mom moaned out a wordless cry of shock and pleasure as my onslaught of her clit overtook her ability to speak. She again flopped backwards onto the bed and began to writhe uncontrollably. I was using all of my skills to bring her the most pleasure I could. I continued to hold her in place by her thighs as I sucked her clit greedily. I closed my eyes and concentrated on sucking her clit and listening to her reactions to gauge what she enjoyed most. I started to flick my tongue over her clit faster and harder causing her to once again buck her hips uncontrollably.

Mom was in heaven and hell all at once. She felt an overwhelming degree of pleasure and felt like her whole body was being stimulated. She felt my tongue licking her clit and couldn't control her hips as they continued to buck in sync with my licking tongue on her clit. Her inhalation now consisted of loud gasps for air followed by her exhaling in sharp high pitched moans. She closed her eyes and attempted to calm herself and enjoy the amazing oral sex she was receiving, but no matter how hard she tried the overwhelming onslaught to her clit was almost more than she could handle.

Hearing mom's rapid breathing and feeling her muscles start to convulse, I knew that she was fast approaching her next orgasm. I tightened my grip on her thighs and concentrate on bringing her to new heights of pleasure, I grazed my teeth across her swollen clit. Her response was even more explosive than before. She slapped her hand to the back of my head and held me in place as her breathing intensified and her body jerked and shook. With a chanting of, "Oh, baby! Oh, honey! Oh, my god! Yes! Yes! Yeeeessss!"

She cried out and orgasmed as her hips bucked rapidly into my face as if she were trying to face fuck me. She gripped my hair tightly in her hand and dug her nails into my scalp as her second orgasm steamrolled over her. With a deep sigh, she loosened her grip on my hair and began to gently stroke my head. She forced herself to keep watching me as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

Knowing that her clit was now super sensitive, I eased off my suction but didn't stop entirely. Wanting to wind this orgasm into the next, I brought one of my hands to her pussy lips and began coating two fingers in her juices. Once they were sufficiently coated and slick with her juices, I slowly pushed them into her pussy. Mom let out a soft moan as she felt my fingers slowly enter her wet pussy. Letting her get used to the feeling, I then began to slowly curve my fingers upwards to stimulate her g-spot as I continued to gently suck her clit.

Mom moaned louder but seemed more relaxed and less overwhelmed now. I continued my slow stimulation as she laid back and relaxed. As I looked up at her I noticed she was now rubbing her breasts and tweaking her nipples as she enjoyed my slow and steady attention to her pussy and clit. Mom began to absently consider and fantasize about how she intended to repay me for her multiple orgasms. She then began fantasizing about all of the many kinky things we could experience together. She imagined quickies after or before work, dropping to her knees and sucking my hard cock at random times, giving me glimpses of her bare pussy in pubic to tease me, sending me pictures of her pussy while I was at work and asking if I missed her, and many other amazing and desperately depraved things that we could do together and to each other. She thought back to the things we whispered to each other while we played "tease" at the party and hoped to sample all of them together.

Discovering that she was able to form coherent sentences finally, decided to do something she had always wanted to do but had been too afraid or hadn't had the opportunity due to being single for so long, dirty pillow talk. Feeling depraved and devious, she moaned out, "My god, honey, you certainly know how to work my pussy. You're such a dirty boy for licking your own mother's pussy. I've seen you looking at my pussy, honey. I bet you've wanted to do this for a long time, haven't you, honey? Mmm, did you know that I like to play with my pussy while I think about you? I've masturbated to you so many times. I made myself cum three times after I woke up last Sunday and I left my bedroom door unlocked while I played with myself. I orgasmed while thinking about your strong hands all over my body when you massaged me, then again when I fantasized about you walking in on me as I masturbated, and the third time was in the shower imagining you watching me soaping my naked wet body as you stoked your big hard cock. I had never orgasmed so fast or so many times in quick succession before. But now actually having you work my pussy is so much better, honey. You make mommy cum so hard and fast. I bet your big hard cock will feel even better when you slide it into my pussy, don't you think, honey?"

Mom felt so dirty and horny for saying all of those things. It was deliciously depraved. I certainly enjoyed hearing her talk dirty to me. But I continued working her pussy and clit as I heard another sigh from her. After a few more minutes of the slow pace, I began to increase the force of my sucking her clit and stimulating her g-spot. I wanted to make her orgasm again. Mom moaned again deep and drawn out as she felt my increased performance. Forcing herself back up on her elbows so she could watch me work her pussy and clit, she smiled down at me as she enjoyed the view. She silently promised herself that she would watch me the whole time until I made her orgasm again. Watching her son expertly suck and lick her clit as I worked her g-spot with my fingers made her feel hot and wantonly sinful. She loved it. She thought back to earlier today when she had bent over in front of me and "accidentally" flashed me her wet pussy and asshole. Doing that had made her so wet. Biting her lower lip, she thought of all the depraved things she had done to tease and turn me on and then fantasized about what she could do to me in the future. Plus now that we were becoming intimate meant any teasing and taunting would hopefully lead to mind-blowing sex. She moaned again as she was brought back to the present by a sharp jolt of pleasure exploding from her pussy as her third orgasm snuck up on her and left her breathing hard again.

Mom's third orgasm wasn't as powerful as the first two but still left her breathing heavy and satisfied as she continued to look down at me. Holding eye contact with her and noticing that she really enjoys watching me, I slowly brought my lips off her clit with one last kiss then withdrawing my fingers from her pussy, carefully licked and sucked them clean. That being finished, I began crawling up her body with a smirk as mom looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face as she bit her lower lip in desperate need. Mom then spread her legs as far as she could causing her pussy lips to separate in an open invitation to me. I kneeled between her legs, grabbed my rock-hard cock, and teased it up and down her wet pussy lips as I taunted, "Do you want this hard cock, baby? Do you want me inside you?"

Mom practically mewled in need and desire as she plead, "God, yes, honey! I want you! I want that big hard cock inside me. Please, honey, I need you so bad!"

I smirked down at her as I let go of my cock and positioned myself over her with my hard cock pointed directly at her wet pussy but just out of reach. I brought my face down until I was an inch away from her as I said, "Go ahead, baby. Put my hard cock into your wet pussy so I can fuck you."

Mom shivered beneath me then reached down and grabbed my hard cock then guided it to her pussy. I slowly pressed forward enjoying the feeling of her wet and hot pussy engulfing my hard cock. We both moaned in pleasure as we stared into each other's eyes. I continued to slowly skewer her pussy until I was all the way inside her. I then positioned my arms to either side of her body as she brought her arms around my body and began clutching my back. She then raised her butt and lower body as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me tightly against her and allowing me to slide into her pussy a little deeper. I positioned my legs to support my weight a little better and to not lay all my weight on her. Apparently we both knew that we were about to fuck incredibly hard and deep, as we both found the need to prepare and position ourselves properly. I wouldn't have been surprised if either of us had started stretching to avoid getting a cramp or pulling a muscle.

I then began a slow and steady pace of fucking her pussy as I lowered my lips to hers for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss and seemed to tighten our grips on each other. My slow penetrations brought my rock-hard cock all the way until only my cock head was still inside her then I would push back in all the way until our pelvises were rubbing against each other. I wanted to make this a slow build-up that culminated in a fast, deep, and rough pounding of her pussy. I wanted her to come unglued and orgasm so hard that she finally knew who she belonged to.

Our kiss was slow and steady to match my penetrations, our hands slowly stroked each other's bodies as if needing to feel every inch of each other at once, and our kiss was deep and passionate as our moans of pleasure passed from one mouth to the other. Building our desires and working ourselves up to greater heights, our kissing began to take on a more determined desperation as our hands began to grip each other tighter. Unable to continue our kissing as our breaths and moans became louder and deeper, we pulled our lips from each other and stared longingly into each other's eyes.

Knowing that I wanted to speed up and really fuck her deep and hard, I taunted her by saying, "Your wet pussy feels so good wrapped around my hard cock. Do you like feeling my big hard cock sliding in and out of your pussy, mom? You're such a dirty mommy for getting so hot and wet for your son's big hard cock. Do you want to cum on my hard cock, baby? Do you want to spread your wet pussy juices all over your own son's hard cock to show and prove to me that you're staking your claim to my body? I bet you love all of the depraved and degrading feelings you get when you lust after me and when you know that I was listing after you."

Mom then pulled my head down to beside her head as she pulled my body further into her, desperately needing more body contact. She then began begging me, "Honey, stop going slow and just fuck me! Pound mommy's pussy. I want to feel your hot cum pumped deep inside my pussy. Fuck me deep and hard, honey. Show mommy how deep and hard you can fuck my pussy. Make me yours."

I readily complied. I set a gruelingly deep and hard pace of truly pounding her pussy. My thrusts were shaking the bed and slamming the frame into the wall. Mom was desperately clinging to me with all her strength as she moaned deep and loud. I had buried my face into her neck and was concentrating only on giving mom the fucking that she had begged for. My breaths were reduced to grunts and growls as I put all of my strength and stamina into pounding her pussy. The speed of my thrusts increased as mom's moans grew louder and higher pitched. I wanted us to cum together or as close as possible. I wanted to hear her moans of pleasure and contentment when she felt my hot cum pumping into her pussy as I claimed her.

Mom's moans continued to grow in volume until she was practically shouting in my ear. She felt her orgasm building to a climactic crescendo as she began yelling, "Fuck me, honey. Fuck your mother. God, your cock is so big. Ram it all the way inside mommy's pussy. I want to squirt my pussy juices all over you so you know who you belong to. Pump mommy full of cum, honey, show me who I belong to. Yes, honey. Fuck me, you dirty boy! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

With that final shout, mom's pussy spasmed around my hard cock and I felt a flood of her juices flowing over my thrusting cock, onto my crotch, and coating my balls. Mom howled in lust and overwhelming pleasure as her orgasm hit her harder than ever before. Feeling my hard cock still battering her pulsing pussy caused her to shake uncontrollably as her overly sensitive pussy clenched and spasmed uncontrollably. Her orgasm was finally beginning to settle as she heard my deep grunt of triumph and domination causing mom to swoon at my animalistic show of pleasure. I felt my hard cock grow harder, swell in size, give a jerk, and then erupt in a sea of hot cum as my long pent-up and built-up orgasm crashed over me coating mom's insides. Mom moaned in pleasure as she felt my hot cum being pumped deep inside her by her son's deep and hard-thrusting cock.

With a final jerk of my hard cock and a growl of pleasure, I felt my cock finally spend itself inside mom's pussy. Mom was wrapped securely around my body, clinging to me with her post-orgasmic need for closeness with me as she slowly and tenderly caressed my body supporting and willing me to come down from my orgasm high and back to her. I moaned deeply as my muscles began to relax and protest. Not wanting to collapse into her, I used my remaining strength to grip her securely and roll us over to position her on top. Mom giggled at our quick change of position as she settled her body on top of mine. Both of us enjoyed the closeness and intimacy of laying together naked with my semi-hard cock still inside her.

Neither of us dared or desired to move as we relaxed into each other's bodies. Mom sighed softly in pleasure as she trailed small patterns on my chest. I gently caressed her back and placed a kiss to her head as I inhaled her scent. Both of us were in our own little worlds and just enjoying our intimate moment. Mom suddenly shivered and clung to me a little tighter. I noticed this and looked up at her as I asked, "Cold?"

Mom shook her head as a blush rose across her body. Her smile showed her embarrassment as she explained, "Not cold, just happy, honey."

I smiled at her embarrassment as I teased, "Aftershock?"

Mom giggled but nodded cutely as she then hid her face in her long hair. I chuckled and began stroking her back again as I asked, "So, was the long build-up worth it?"

Mom giggled again and turned to look me in the eyes as she said, "God, yes. I haven't orgasmed so hard in my life. I'm still tingling all over, honey. You're an amazing lover."

I smiled and added, "It was worth it to me too. You can cum like that on my cock any time, baby. That was intense. I just never knew you had such a love for talking dirty."

Mom giggled again and explained, "I don't know why, but I've always been interested in talking dirty during sex. I've just never had the nerve to try it and no one's ever tried it with me, but you're also my first lover since you're father. I just think it gets me riled up and wanting more. Hearing you talking dirty to me at the party was a big turn-on for me. It made me want to jam my fingers in my wet pussy and rub myself to orgasm right there in front of you. When you talked dirty to me during sex, I felt my pussy clench around your hard cock. I think hearing you talking dirty to me is the biggest turn-on I can think of. Even now imagining you saying rude, crude, and depraved things to me and about me makes my pussy feel all hot and needy again."