Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove us to the party, about a 45-minute drive away. The host had apparently rented out a local golf course clubhouse that was closed for the holiday. The whole ride to the party mom had been holding in her giggles at the fact that she was going commando. We arrived, parked the car, and walked inside arm in arm. Mom gave her name and indicated that I was her plus one. We were immediately approached by several female employees of mom's, who greeted us warmly and invited us outside into the back patio area. We walked with them and I smiled when mom introduced me as the man in her life. We separated from the other women and paid our respects to the host, who seemed like a nice guy in his late 50s who enjoyed throwing this party for his employees. We shook hands after mom introduced me in the same way, then began to walk around admiring the clubhouse and view of the nearby lake.

After a little while, we found ourselves standing against a corner of the patio in our customary position with mom leaning her back against my chest with my arms around her waist as we chatted casually with another couple in their late 20s or early 30s. They were nice and were casually sipping on drinks as mom and I shared a glass of punch between ourselves. As we chatted, mom and I noticed that the other couple was getting a little tipsy as they continued to refill their drinks. After about 20-30 minutes the other woman began a conversation about their sex lives. Mom stiffened like she was worried about me getting uncomfortable, but I placed a tender kiss to her neck and told her that I was fine and to just play along. Mom seemed to relax again as the other woman continued talking about their rather adventurous sex life. The woman began to name a sex act that they enjoyed, a fantasy they wanted to try but hadn't tried yet, something they tried but didn't like, something they didn't want to try, or a strange place they had gotten kinky, they would then ask us about the subject or place. Mom tried to play off the questions but the woman was unstoppable and since they were friendly at work mom didn't want to be rude. I then jumped in and answered for us.

The woman asked us what was the kinkiest thing we had done recently. I told her about my modeling in a g-string in the store dressing room followed by the dance show and lap dance. The couple was impressed and mom moaned softly at the memory. I smirked and mentioned that I had made it a point to buy two pairs of g-strings in case she wanted a repeat performance. Mom smiled and said that she had been hard pressed to not violate the "No touching" rule regarding strippers. We all laughed at this but the other couple didn't know why our situation made it so much kinkier than they could imagine. I dropped my head to whisper that into mom's ear causing her to moan again as she nodded in agreement.

Mom finally relaxed and loosened up when she realized that I was having fun with all the theatrics and even added her own questions, answers, and observations to the game. We continued asking questions back and forth as the day went on. We were eventually asked about the most romantic thing we had done recently and mom described me giving her the full body oil massage. As she was telling them how amazing it felt, how relaxed I had made her, and how incredible it felt to be so relaxed that she actually felt vulnerable, she began to subtly grind her ass into my now hard cock.

The couple then described the sexiest thing about the other's personality before looking to us to answer. Mom then stated that the sexiest thing to her about me is that she found herself willing to do things with me that she never imagined doing. I agreed with mom, but then added that her submissive nature was a huge turn-on for me. This made the woman perk up and look to mom for details, but mom just shook her head making the other woman pout. Mom and I both laughed at her as we continued playing.

As the game went on mom and I began to tease each other more and more. After mom continued to grind her ass into my hard cock, I began to grind back. I then began trailing my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts, making mom moan again. Not long after that, mom leaned back and asked if it was noticeable that she wasn't wearing panties. I moaned into her ear when I heard her ask that, but I then one-upped her by trailing my hand under her sundress and across her bare ass before adding that it was only fair that I checked personally. Mom gasped softly when she felt my hand go inside her dress but admitted that it was always best to see for yourself. I then added, "Babe, as much as I want to I can't stick my head under your dress to see for myself right now. That will have to wait until we get home."

Mom shivered at my remark as she wished I was being serious. She then taunted me with, "Promises, promises, honey."

I dropped my mouth to her neck and grazed my teeth across her skin as I asked, "Baby, have I ever made a promise I didn't keep?"

Mom shook her head slightly as she placed her hands over mine around her waist as she whispered back, "Never."

The other woman then suggested we play the game "tease." Mom and I asked how the game was played. The other woman smiled and explained, "Each coupled person takes turns teasing their lover. The rules are no actual penetration, masturbating, or letting the other couple and anyone else in the vicinity see what each partner is doing or saying to the other."

I smiled realizing that these two definitely had a voyeuristic streak to them. I hugged mom like I was offering her comfort thinking that she wouldn't want to participate in this. I was about to decline the offer when mom spoke up and said, "That sounds like fun. But how do we know who wins?"

The other woman smiled and said that winning comes later when each couple got home and ravished each other. I laughed again thinking that mom wouldn't want to put me in this uncomfortable position of playing this game with her in front of another couple. But mom then turned around in my arms, wrapped her arms around my waist, and looked up into my eyes with a doe-eyed pleading expression as she asked, "This sounds like a lot of fun, honey. Kinky too. Can we please play?"

I was a little stunned by her vehemence but couldn't resist giving her what she wanted and besides it did sound fun. So I agreed. Mom then beamed and stood on her tiptoes to place a tender kiss directly to my lips as she purred, "Oh thank you, honey. This will be so much fun."

She then turned back around in my arms and asked the other woman, "So who goes first?"

The other woman replied, "There are no turns between separate couples, just between the two lovers. You just do something to him then he does something to you and it just keeps going."

Mom nodded and said, "Ok, got it."

Not waiting for anyone to say "go," mom snaked one hand between our bodies and began to grope my very hard cock through my pants. Mom and I moaned together quietly. Feeling the need to strike back, I brought one of my hands under the back of mom's dress and began caressing her ass cheeks, making mom shiver in my arms and emit a quiet sigh. Mom then maneuvered my hard cock inside my pants until it was positioned straight up and down. She then raised her butt until her ass cheeks were on either side of my cock. She now started to grind her ass up and down technically masturbating me through my pants with her ass. Mom looked back at me over her shoulder and quietly asked, "How are you doing, honey? Do you need me to stop?"

I mock glared at her as I then gripped her tighter with my hand still around her waist, stilling her movements abruptly and causing mom to gasp quietly at my sudden dominance. I could tell that her submissive nature was kicking into high gear at my sudden dominant behavior. Not wanting her to stop playing the game, I then offered her an evil smirk and kept eye contact as I brought my free hand between her ass cheeks and slowly teased her puckered asshole. Mom gasped at the sudden turn of events that had her son playing with her asshole as he stared her straight in the eyes and gave her a look that demanded her submission.

Feeling mom go slack against my body, I stopped teasing her asshole and pulled her closer so I could whisper into her ear, "Do you not feel like playing the game anymore, sexy?"

Mom shivered again and whispered out, "I'm ok with going on playing if you are, honey."

I nodded against her neck as I whispered out, "Then I do believe it's your turn, dear."

We had completely forgotten our surroundings or the couple possibly watching us or possibly being just as wrapped up in teasing each other as we were, neither of us cared whatsoever. Mom thought for a second and then turned around in my arms with a wide eyed innocent look on her face as she slowly snaked one hand down my pants and used a finger to rub the tip of my cock head. She then brought her hand back out of my pants, showed me the dollop of my precum on her finger, and kept eye contact with me as she brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean moaning softly. Narrowing my eyes at her, I tightened my grip on her waist again to hold her to my body. I then snaked my free up her dress and ran two fingers between her very wet pussy lips. Mom gasped and went rigid as she gasped in a whiny tone, "Honey, she said no masturbating."

I smirked at her as I brought my hand back out from under her dress and said, "I'm not masturbating you, my love. I just needed to taste a sample."

With that, I kept eye contact with my clearly flustered mom as I slowly brought both wet fingers to my lips, opened my mouth, and sucked them clean."

Mom let out a soft moan as she watched. She pushed herself further into me letting me feel her erect nipples through her bra and dress against my chest, ground her pelvis into my crotch letting us both feel my hard cock rubbing against her wet pussy only covered by her thin sundress, and licked her lips in the obvious arousal.

Suddenly, the host announced that the fireworks would be starting soon and invited us all to follow him so we could get the best view. Mom and I plus the other couple took a few seconds to clear our heads, but then followed everyone else and took the opportunity to calm ourselves down a bit. Neither of us actually believed the taunts and teased that we were saying and performing on each other would be taken literally by the other, we told ourselves. We both still thought the other was sticking to our role as a romantic couple and had probably gotten caught up. Both of us felt guilty about our actions towards the other and didn't truly know how turned on and desperately the other wanted us.

As we neared the far side of the patio, we settled ourselves towards the outside of the group and took up our preferred standing spooning position without conscious thought. I was about to offer mom an apology for my actions, when the other woman leaned close and said, "Now comes a really fun way to play the game. Now there is no physical teasing or manipulation. You have to whisper teasing things into your lover's ear and keep everyone around you from hearing. Believe me, this round is sooo much fun."

I blinked and thought about what to do. I was having fun, but mom might be having second thoughts. I realized that her fantasies of incest might just be fantasies. She might not actually want to go through with it. However, my inner dilemma was ceased when mom casually leaned her head close to my ear and whispered, "The first time I gave a guy a blowjob, I orgasmed without touching myself."

She then settled back against my chest as if she had told me about the warm weather. I was momentarily flummoxed, but taking her initiative as her desire to continue to play the game I leaned down and placed my chin on her shoulder with my mouth and nose lightly grazing her ear. I stayed like this for several seconds letting my calm breaths tickle and stimulate her ear before I whispered, "I love it when my face gets covered in a woman's juices after I've licked her wet pussy and made her cum. I leave it there like a badge of honor and enjoy the smell and taste for hours afterward."

Mom stiffened, gripped my arms around her waist harder, pressed herself further into my body, and moaned quietly as she felt her pussy tingle and moisten with need.

Mom thought for a few seconds then leaned back to whisper, "My favorite position is cowgirl. I love riding a man's big hard cock at my choice of speed and force. I love watching his expressions as I play with my breasts and nipples as I fuck myself on his cock."

Mom then leaned back down and sighed dreamily as if making a wish. Feeling my hard cock throb with need, I thought hard about what I could follow up with to mom's teasing. With my mouth and nose still barely touching her ear, I whispered, "I can stay hard after I cum for at least three of my orgasms."

Mom moaned softly as she imagined the possibilities. She then leaned back and whispered, "I've always wanted to but have never had the courage or trust I'm my partner to try receiving anal sex. I love to use a finger or small smooth vibrator on myself when I masturbate. It always intensifies my orgasms."

Smirking next to her ear I whispered, "I love to put a woman on her hands and knees and rim her asshole until she shakes in orgasm. I love her reaction when the first time I rim her tight puckered hole (which is usually the first time she's ever been rimmed). The sounds she makes and how her body reacts the first time she feels my warm breath on her asshole, my warm wet tongue slowly sliding inside her, the feeling of me tongue fucking her when I speed up, and the way her asshole clamps down and spasms around my tongue when she orgasms are incredible to experience. The sheer forbidden and depraved pleasure at the surprise of the first time a woman is rimmed can lead to an immediate orgasm. Plus it is an amazing way to relax a woman and get her asshole all wet, loosened up, and ready if she were to want me to slowly slide my big hard cock inside her ass."

Mom shivered again at my descriptions and felt her pussy begin to leak down her inner thighs. She even felt her asshole quiver with desire. Wondering how she could possibly top my teasing, she was completely caught off guard when I whispered, "One of the greatest feelings in this world is waking up naked, satiated, and completely relaxed in the arms of your lover after a night of lovemaking. The warm feeling of your bodies formed to each other is a desire and need that demands repeat after you've experienced it."

Mom was completely stunned into silence, could barely think of anything other than what I had just said, knew she could never top it, and couldn't speak even if she could think of something to say. Finally, mom leaned back and whispered, "I yield. You win. There's no topping or following that."

I chuckled into her ear as I hugged her to me tighter, but couldn't resist teasing her by asking, "If I win, baby, what's my prize? What do I actually win?"

Mom shook her head still unable to speak as she felt tears come to her eyes at the unbelievable and amazing description I had detailed to her. As her rational side was unable to respond, her submissive side kicked in and demanded that the man of the house always be answered truthfully and respectfully, she whispered out, "Whatever the man of the house wants."

I laughed softly, not really believing that she was being completely honest and actually desperately desired to submit to me sexually as soon as possible. I placed a gentle kiss to the side of her neck and finished watching the fireworks in silence. After the fireworks were done, the host thanked everyone for coming and hoped they had a good time. As people began saying their goodbyes and leaving, the other couple approached us and the woman leaned close to say to both of us, "That was fun. We should get together and play that somewhere even more public."

We both laughed and said that we might just take her invitation. With that, we wished them a goodnight and left. On the car ride home, mom was suspiciously quiet and seemed to be avoiding my gaze. Not liking this at all, I finally asked what was wrong. To my shock, mom immediately burst into tears, began shaking, and seemed completely inconsolable. I quickly pulled over and leaned over to pull her into my arms for comfort. I was about to ask her what was wrong again, when she suddenly sobbed out, "Honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just got so worked up and carried away in the moment. Talking with that couple had been so nice and pretending to be a couple had made it so easy to treat you like my lover instead of my son. You were so charming and treated me like you were the best lover I've ever had. That game shouldn't have happened. I should have said no. I told you I wouldn't let you get uncomfortable and that situation wouldn't happen. I'm sorry, honey. I'm so so sorry."

She was practically wailing now and it took close to ten minutes to get her calmed down enough for me to say, "Mom, I'm fine. I had a good time. Neither of us did anything wrong. We were pretending to be a couple who were playing a kinky game with another couple. Couples do that sort of thing. Neither of us did anything that made the other feel bad or uncomfortable. We both got to play around, flirt, and have a good time without having our feelings hurt. You enjoyed the attention, I enjoyed the attention, and we both enjoyed each other's attention. We both enjoyed having the other couple watch us as we enjoyed ourselves at a crowded party and played a game that both of us agreed to play and we both enjoyed playing. Nothing went too far, no one knows who we are to each other, as far as everyone is concerned you brought your handsome loving boyfriend to your company party, and we got to spend a fun evening together at a party. Everything is fine. I'm fine. I had a good time. I enjoyed that I was able to help you in this situation. I'm glad that we have such an honest and genuine relationship that we could enjoy ourselves like that and it not cause us problems or grief. You and I have an honest ability to open up to each other, act in whatever way we choose to, and help each other with situations that might make other people uncomfortable but with us, we have each other and that's all we really need."

I admit towards the end my speech had turned a little "80s family sitcom," but mom listened and calmed down as I spoke. She nodded to what I was saying and my words and attitude finally sank into her. Finally getting herself under control, she hiccuped as she said, "Thanks, honey. I really appreciate it. I did have a good time and I'm glad we both enjoyed ourselves. I was just worried that I had taken advantage of you and made you uncomfortable."

I shook my head at mom to mollify her conscience, before adding, "I liked playing that kinky teasing game with you. It was fun and I could tell you enjoyed it too. I liked being able to have you there to play it with. I'm glad I was there so you could play at all. It was nice seeing you so relaxed, confident, and bold. You do have a kinky side to you, don't you baby?"

I slipped back into using her pet name as she smiled and blushed at my compliments and descriptions of playing such a kinky game between mother and son. I effectively ended the conversation when I placed a tender chaste kiss directly on her lips. Mom gasped at first but then quickly melted into the kiss. I pulled back before the kiss became heated, looked her straight in the eyes, and demanded, "No more tears and no more worry. Ok, baby?"

Mom was first taken aback by the kiss but then quickly felt her body and emotions demand more. Surprised that a chaste kiss could have this effect on her, she then heard my instructions and felt her entire being scream at her to obey. She then breathed out submissively, "Ok, honey."