Man of the House

Story Info
Son becomes the man of the house.
26.3k words
4.77
155.3k
339

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,338 Followers

My mother is your standard single mother with a full-time job. She is what you would call "big-boned." She isn't overweight in any sense of the word, but she isn't skinny either. Her breasts are DD and she has an ample ass too. She just turned 39 a month after my eighteenth birthday. She has tried to slim down by swimming, yoga, jogging, etc, but just can't lose the weight. She has always had a bubbly personality, but I know her inability to lose weight was a sore spot for her. She never dresses scantily or provocatively, and so prefers a business style of dress. Mom and I had always had a very close, honest, and loving relationship. It was not a rare occasion to have us snuggled together on the couch watching tv in comfortable silence. I often worried about her happiness and being alone because I couldn't remember her ever having dated anyone. My dad died when I was 4 and I only had vague memories of a male figure from my early childhood.

I was 18 and fresh out of high school. My grades had been high enough that I had scored a business scholarship in the fall and had already been head-hunted by a business firm that not only paid me very well but that I could use the job experience towards my degree and graduate even sooner. Mom had immediately taken me out and bought me a number of new suits to get me started, but in no time at all, I had already paid her back from the money I was making. Mom and I had settled back into our same routine as when I had been in high school, only now we both went to work in the mornings.

I don't believe I actually started out with the plan to seduce my mom, but I was certainly wanting to see how far I could push her and see where it could go. So my mother made the mistake of leaving her laptop open and logged onto her preferred porn site. She had just left to go to the store and I decided to have some fun. I quickly took a screenshot of her login data for later. I then looked through her search history and favorites. She apparently had a kinky streak. Her favorites included submissive female, forced sexual slavery, public humiliation, light bondage, etc. I smiled and felt my cock grow hard imagining my prim and proper mother masturbating to these videos. Deciding on a plan, I added mother/son incest to her list of notifications and preferences. This would have the effect of showing her the latest and best movies and clips of mothers enjoying the sexual attention of their sons. I made sure to leave her laptop exactly as I found it before she got home. 

Later on my own laptop, I logged into her account and checked how often she is online and for how long. Apparently, my mother had a very active sex drive. She was online for at least 20 minutes a day, and sometimes more than once a day. I smiled when I looked more closely at her watch history and was able to see the steady progression from straight-laced porn into her now preferred fetishes. She didn't seem to go for the sadomasochistic or water sports, for which I was glad. Making a point to her usual times to log in, I logged off and couldn't wait to see the results.

Over the course of the next week, I watched her watch history begin to add some of the mother/son incest porn. At first, it was only the trailers, but she began to watch a few minutes here and there until she was watching a lot of incest porn. Taking a closer look, I found that her favorite scenes seemed to include actors that resemble me and actresses that resemble her. I looked back into her browsing history and discovered her erotic story account. I skimmed through her stories and found her preferred fetishes extended here as well, but I also found several newly favorited stories involving mother/son incest.

Seeing all of this, I started wondering how far I could push this. Making a basic plan, I read through her favorite stories over the course of a week and even made notes. Mom seemed to prefer the man to take the lead and make the decisions in sex or at least in her sexual fantasies. I wondered if she would be as susceptible to a dominant male personality in real life. I would have to play this very subtly. She also seemed to really enjoy the scenes where they make actively seduced the female or got her so worked up that "she had no other choice but to submit to her own sex drive."

Over the course of the next few weeks, I began to take a more dominant role in the day-to-day life at our house. I began making suggestions about what we should eat, movies and tv shows to watch, our duo yoga exercises, and how we should dress. I made it a point to always make choices that she would enjoy, but the plan began to work and after a while, mom began asking my advice on almost all of her decisions. She always wanted to know what I thought or what I wanted.

Her porn and erotic stories also seemed to be half submissive female/dominant male and half mother/son scenarios. I noticed she spent a lot of her time enjoying the few with a dominant son and a submissive mother. Not wanting to scare her off or warn her as to my ultimate plans, I started my next phase slowly. I would compliment her on her figure or how she looked in certain clothes. I would compliment her on good life choices and her independence. I even began saying things about my hopes of finding a girl like her someday. I could tell my words had an effect on her. She blushed constantly at my compliments, became more confident in herself, and seemed to only dress in clothing that I had said looked good on her.

I always made it a point of helping around the house and assisting her in anything she needed. With my work, I was bringing in plenty of money that I suggested we just put into a joint account so I could do my part in paying the bills. Mom tried to persuade me against this, saying that it was my money and I should use it to have fun or save for a rainy day. I argued that I could easily have a normal amount withdrawn every month by the bank and placed into a savings account. Several times I even commented on my responsibilities as the man of the house. Mom quickly submitted to my wishes and thanked me for all of my help. She even began referring to me as the man of the house and began taking a much more obvious subservient role to me.

I had also begun modifying our innocent touches, hugs, and kisses. Our touches became more intimate in a casual sort of way I would hold her hand during conversations, I would place a hand on her thigh if we were seated, I rested my hand on her lower back if we were standing, and I would trail my fingers lightly over her body if we were having a serious discussion. During hugs my hands would slowly drift to her hips or her ass, I might drop my head to her neck and smell her scent or place a kiss to her skin, or I might just hold her to me a few seconds longer than normal. When we would kiss hello, goodbye, or any other normal situation I would move my lips from her cheek and closer to her mouth, I would wrap my arms around her and hold my lips in place, I would add a quiet moan of contentment, and I would go back for another quick kiss afterward.

Deciding to take my plan to the next level, one night during dinner I casually asked, "Mom, do you like to watch porn?"

Mom was clearly shocked that I would ask her this question and with a blush rising to her cheeks asked, "Why would you ask me that?"

I shrugged and stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "A bunch of the younger men and women at work got onto the topic today and that eventually lead us to discussing our preferences in porn. The whole conversation got me curious and since you and I had always been honest and open with each other I didn't think that asking your honest opinion wouldn't be a problem."

I laid this on pretty thick and mom began to feel bad for her reaction to my innocent question. She enjoyed our relationship and wanted to prove that she trusted her son with such information.

So blushing furiously she finally stated, "I suppose I watch porn as much as any other grown single woman."

I nodded and admitted nonchalantly, "I like watching porn too from time to time."

I then stated, "You do realize that there is nothing wrong with watching porn anymore. From what I can tell, most healthy men and women do, especially if they are single."

I then casually asked, "What kind of porn do you enjoy?"

Mom was again taken aback by my question and stuttered, but eventually opened up and stated, "I guess I prefer the more traditional vanilla porn rather than the hardcore rough stuff."

She was clearly omitting her interest in submissive and incest porn.

I nodded again as I told her, "I guess I'm the same way, but I do find some of the more adventurous scenarios exhilarating."

As dinner progressed we continued to speak about porn as nonchalantly as possible. By the time dinner was through mom had calmed herself to the discussion and had even admitted to liking the more adventurous porn such as submission and domination, though she still omitted incest.

As we cleaned up, I kept the conversation going and we discussed why she enjoyed her particular kinds of porn. I continued on in a very casual nonjudgmental way and had mom beginning to relax and open up more. I had to several times remark that porn was innocent and helped grown-ups meet their fantasies even if they couldn't do it themselves. We discussed my favorite varieties of porn and why I enjoyed them and by then mom was discussing porn with me like we were discussing a dinner menu. Mom even discussed why she liked submission porn. Mom described liking the idea of being told what to do and how to do it and being praised for performing a sexual act well. She described loving and trusting someone so much that she would be willing to submit to their urges and think only if fulfilling their desires and needs. She imagined herself feeling very complete and happy if she was pleasing her dominant. I made the observation that her choice of porn fit her personality and mom blushed, but agreed with me.

Feeling emboldened and wanting to keep the conversation going, I asked, "When was the last time you had sex?"

Mom immediately stiffened and I had to go through the whole process of coaxing and convincing her that it was no problem for us to discuss such things. Mom finally admitted, "It's been a while, a little over two years, I think."

I offered in a casual tone, "It's been close to three months for me."

We discussed this topic as we sat in the living room sipping tea. I finally offered, "I can help you out with that if you wanted me to."

Mom stiffened and was quiet for a clear minute before asking in a whisper, "What do you mean?"

I shrugged and stated, "There are several single men your age that I work with that I would have no problem introducing to you."

Mom blushed and amusingly said, "So you are vetting romantic partners for your mother?"

We both laughed at this, but I continued seriously, "You are a very special lady. You are independent, honest, trustworthy, open-minded, intelligent, and not to mention very attractive. I will always look out for your best interests. I would be ok with you dating someone and not being alone. You deserve to be happy and have your needs and desires met."

Mom was taken aback by my description of her and my desires for her happiness, but then relaxed enough to say while still blushing at my descriptions of her and promises towards her happiness, "That's sweet honey, but I already have a real man in my life that makes me happy and looks out for my happiness, you."

With this, we both shared a smile and comfortable silence, before I took the lead and declared that we should get ready for bed. Mom immediately followed my suggestion and followed me to the stairs. I chivalrously beckoned her to go before me and I followed quickly up after her. I then shed my clothes and got into a pair of pajama bottoms. After we had completed our respective before-bed routines, we met in the hallway for our customary goodnight hug and kiss. Wrapping mom in a tight hug I kissed her cheek but grazed her lips with a soft moan. Without letting her go I stated, "I'm glad that we have such a good relationship that we can have the kind of honest and open discussion that most couples would be too embarrassed to have."

Mom laughed and said, "That just means that I have everything I could ever want or need in my handsome hardworking son."

I smiled and placed another quick kiss to the side of her mouth as I leaned back and promised, "I'll always take care of you, be there for you, and to handle your every need whatever they may be."

Mom blushed as we separated for the night and entered our bedrooms. Knowing that our conversations and discussions had made mom horny and in need of a sexual release, I entered my room to wait.

I waited a few minutes then checked her log-in status on her favorite porn and erotic stories websites and found that she was still scrolling the porn site at the moment. Finally seeing that she had chosen a particularly kinky incest scene involving the son dominating his mother, I knew this would work towards my plan perfectly. I then chose my own porn scene for the night and smiled realizing that mom and I were just feet away from each other, watching porn, and masturbating to the thought of each other.

Friday afternoon, mom called me into her room to ask my opinion on what she should wear for her company's upcoming 4th of July party. She was dressed casually now in a tight-fitting T-shirt and matching leggings that cupped her gorgeous ass cheeks perfectly. I could even make out the mound of her pussy in the front. Feeling mischievous I asked, "Well, what look are you going for: sexy shy secretary, sexy shy single mother, sultry and adventurous secretary, sexy milf, or something else?"

Mom blushed furiously as she smiled embarrassed at my descriptions of her and swatted my arm playfully. She turned towards me and asked again, "Seriously what do you think I should wear, honey? I like having your opinion on these kinds of things. The man of the house should always know what he wants even if he doesn't yet know how to get it. This could be good practice for you to someday be making all the decisions."

I nodded and smiled at her choice of words as I declared, "Well if you want my actual opinions then you need to show me what choices you have and how they look on you."

With that, I turned around and seated myself in mom's desk chair, and swiveled it around so I was facing her again. I leaned back and sat waiting for mom to follow my instructions. Mom hesitated but quickly clarified, "So you want me to change and go through my various outfits, honey?"

I nodded and clarified, "If you want my honest opinion, then I need to see how you look in them. Seeing them laid out on your bed does us no good. I need to see how they look on you. So take off these clothes and let me see how beautiful and sexy you are."

Mom nodded as her blush grew hotter and then seemed to hesitate again, she glanced from her walk-in closet to the bathroom before looking back at me and seeming to come to a decision. In a surprise to me, mom began to submissively take off her clothes right in front of me. I realized that my wording had made it sound like I was instructing her to strip in front of me and she was obeying me. I held back a smile at her obvious show of submission to me and kept my face neutral as she stripped to her matching lace bra and thong.

Feeling more sure of myself and her subservience to me, I stood up and walked to her. I came to stand behind her as she was deciding which outfit to model for me first. I then casually ran my fingers along her panty line. Mom stiffened and gasped at my touch, but made no move to stop me or say anything. I ran my fingers across the seams and edges of her thong as if I was investigating the small lacy garment. My fingers ghosted all over her lovely ass cheeks, pelvis, and the top of her obviously shaved smooth pubic area. After finishing with her thong I moved to examine her bra and gave it the same treatment. I ran my fingers along the edges and seems like I was making sure it fit her correctly and gave her the proper support for her ample breasts. My fingers trailed along her back, sides, and down the center of her gorgeous breasts. Mom stayed completely still as I continued to tease her with my examination, but the finally gasped and shrank back slightly as my fingers trailed over the sides of her breasts. I stopped all of her movements with a stern look that screamed "do as you were told." Mom immediately stood back up and didn't move again until I had finished.

Seeing mom's clear submission to me, I complimented her by saying, "These do look amazing on your beautiful body, mom."

She breathed out a quick submissive "thank you," before I continued, "How comfortable are they? Do you prefer this style? Is the lace warmer or cooler than other materials?"

I continued to fire questions at her in rapid succession and she answered them all honestly while showing me perfect submission. Deciding she had properly answered my questions, I indicated the outfits on her bed signifying that she could now continue. I stayed standing next to her and watched her get dressed in the first outfit. This was a skirt suit that formed to her body perfectly. Once she was dressed, I walked around her body seeming to examine the outfit from every angle. Mom stood still and allowed me to take the lead again.

I began running my fingers over the outfit, making sure my fingers trailed over her ass cheeks, breasts, thighs, and stomach. I made small comments about the material and how it looked with her complexion. I asked the same questions about the style, material, basic feel, and her preference, before signaling her to get undressed and choose the next outfit. We continued on in this way for the better part of an hour. I continued to run my fingers over her body and ask my questions, but I started to offer her compliments on her appearance, figure, manner, attitude, and complexion. Mom really seemed to appreciate my compliments and always thanked me afterward. By the time she had gone through all six of her outfits, I could tell that she wanted to keep going if only to continue to feel my hands and fingers on her body and to hear my numerous compliments that seemed to leave her on edge and with a burning desire to masturbate furiously.

Finishing the final outfit indicated for her to redress herself in her original T-shirt and leggings as I offered my final thoughts on her wardrobe choices. When she had redressed and was bent over fixing her socks, I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and gave out an admiring hum of approval. Mom immediately stood up and faced me, giving me her full attention in wide-eyed shock that I had just basically groped her ass cheeks after the supposed fashion show was over. I casually said in a very professional and admiring tone, "You always look so sexy and relaxed dressed like this, mom. I always like seeing you relaxed and comfortable. These clothes show off your beautiful figure so well and you deserve to have your gorgeous body admired. It's a shame that you can't wear an outfit like this to the party, but I suppose that would be inappropriate. At least you will always be able to wear these sexy clothes for me."

With that, I turned her around and gazed into her eyes. She seemed to be conflicted as to how she should react, on one hand I had proven to be more than capable of being the man of the house that had every right and privilege the role demanded, she had asked me here to give her advice and my own opinions on her fashion choices including her current outfit even if this outfit wasn't an option for the party in question, she also loved it when I complimented her on anything especially her appearance plus now I had told her how sexy I thought she was and enjoyed having her dress sexy in front of me which caused her pussy to tingle in need, but lastly I was her son and shouldn't be talking to her, touching her, or looking at her like I was. Unable to form a coherent thought or find the ability to tell me to stop, she finally replied, "Thank you, honey. I always appreciate your high opinions of me."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,338 Followers