Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I leaned back into my seat and began driving us home as I had before mom's small breakdown, the only change being my right hand and her left hand clasped together with our fingers laced. Mom continuously glanced at my face and our laced fingers, as she tried to come to terms with her feelings and desires. She wanted her son sexually, which had been clear for months now. Her constant masturbation to incest porn involving stars that resembled the two of us and masturbating when directly thinking about me were clear to her of her sexual desires towards me. She also felt so safe and loved when we were together that she began to finally realize that she was completely in love with me. Her natural submissive nature also yearned for me to acknowledge my dominance over her and claim her as mine and no one else's. She felt her pussy tingle and leak more of her juices on her inner thighs. She loved the constant flirting and teasing between the two of us and thoroughly enjoyed how far we had pushed ourselves as we played the game with the other couple. She thought back to all of my compliments towards her and the subtle but obvious admiration I had shown her, realizing that she enjoyed it so much because it came from me.

Sighing sadly in with the doubt that anything would ever come out of our situation. She briefly considered what it would mean if we actually had sex or better yet became a romantic couple. She didn't think that anything would actually change between the two of us, besides the sex and our current sleeping arrangements. We would need to be subtle around people that knew us and anytime we were out in public just in case someone that knew us both saw us. She then really considered how we normally act when we are out in public together and decided that nothing would have to change in that concern. She imagined us going on vacations together as a couple where no one knew us. She imagined romantic cruises, spontaneous weekend getaways, wild nights on the town where we teased each other and did kinky things to drive the other crazy...maybe they could invite the couple from the party after all. Sending each other sexy text messages, dirty pictures, and sexting while we were both at work made her bite her lower lip as she thought of it all. She did consider moving to a new house: the mortgage on our current house was paid off, and we were making enough money to afford it and possibly a bigger house, we could pick one out together, it would truly be our house, and we wouldn't have to hide our relationship if no one knew us at the new house. Mom sighed as she imagined it.

Mom sighed again as she freely stared at me. I was so concentrated on driving and having no lights on inside the car save the illuminated dashboard that I never noticed. Mom desperately wanted to give herself completely to her son. The kinky things I had whispered in her ear at the party had woken a long-forgotten desire to experiment sexually. She wanted to have her son do to her all of the kinky things that they had teased each with as they played the game. She fought back another moan as she imagined doing all of those kinky and sensual things with her son.

We stayed quiet the rest of the way home, with me enjoying the comfortable silence and our being together, but not knowing that she was just deep in thought as she desperately searched for a way to make her fantasies come true. I parked the car in the garage and joined mom on her side of the car so I could retake her hand and lead us inside. It was still too early for bed and considering this was the first night of our four-day weekend due to the 4th of July, neither of us felt the need to go to sleep. We both seemed to want to stay together so we took our customary position on the couch and began skimming through the selections to stream something to watch.

I had forgotten at this point that mom was still going commando and didn't think anything of it at the time. Mom was obviously aware of her current state due to her practically free-flowing wet pussy and the fact that she kept being hit with cool blasts of air to her pussy anytime she spread her legs. She was worried about making a mark on the couch, but she didn't want to put on panties either. She was getting turned on more and more by the fact that she was cuddling with her son while not wearing any panties. The sheer naughtiness and taboo of the situation and our positions made her pussy leak even more. Mom had then hit on an even naughtier idea. Pretending to shiver at being cold, mom snuggled closer into me. She then shivered again making sure I noticed. As I looked down at her she suddenly plead, "Honey, I'm cold. Would it be ok if I sat on your lap to stay warm while we watch tv?"

Seeing no issue with that and now remembering that she didn't have on any panties, I readily said yes. Mom stood up and I got a quick glimpse of her shaved and very wet pussy as her dress had bunched up briefly. I repositioned myself and patted my lap indicating she could have a seat. Mom slowly sat on my lap and adjusted herself to get comfortable. She then wrapped my arms around her waist and relaxed back into me. I placed a quick kiss to her neck and continued to browse the selections.

Seeing a movie that she wanted to see and wanting to watch it with me so we could both experience each other's reactions, mom pointed and said, "Oh, honey pick that one. Fifty shades of grey."

I laughed and teased her by saying, "Really that's what you want to watch before bed? Didn't you get worked up enough with all of our teasing at the party?"

Mom blushed, but argued back, "Honey, I haven't seen it since it came out and it's a good movie."

I continued to tease as I picked the movie with the remote and said, "It's 'Basic Instinct' for women. With some BDSM sprinkled in for good measure."

Mom swatted my chest as the movie began rolling through the opening credits and continued to mockingly argue, "There is nothing wrong with the movie. It won several awards that year and has an engrossing plot. It doesn't matter that it has a fair amount of sex scenes or some BDSM, it's still a good movie and I like it."

I laughed again and teased once last time, "Do you want me to just fast forward to the sex and BDSM scenes?"

Mom bounced on my lap like a child would to get their way as she laughed and said, "No, honey, I like the build-up to the sex and BDSM scenes. It makes them more enjoyable."

I stared down at her as she turned to look up at my face and then said completely serious sounding, "Honey, please don't kink shame me."

I was about to apologize and drop it, but then I saw the slight smirk on her face and the twinkle in her eyes. I then grabbed her sides and tickled her mercilessly. She jumped at the sudden shock of being tickled, cried out, started laughing uncontrollably, and attempted to protect her sides from my assault. Finally deciding she had enough I stopped and held her in place until she realized that the tickling had ended. She then tried her best to stop giggling, get her breathing under control, relax again, and refuse to do much as look at my face as I smirked at her. Deciding to let her enjoy her movie I couldn't help but to offer a little more teasing as I said, "Just remember, my sexy lady, that your still going commando, sitting on my lap, after a very kinky game of teasing each other, and now you're about to watch fifty shades of gray..."

Mom refused to acknowledge anything I had said. She just hummed as if dismissing my teasing as inconsequential and made herself comfortable again on my lap. She became so engrossed at the start of the movie that she actually jumped when I placed my chin on her shoulder and pulled her further into my body. Deciding not to tease her anymore and just let her enjoy the movie no matter how worked up she got, I placed a tender kiss to her neck and stayed quiet while we watched the movie.

Mom was so happy and so horny that she felt like crying. She was sitting on the lap of the man she loved as they cuddled together watching a movie. My arms around her waist and my chin on her shoulder made her feel loved and protected. The humorous back and forth and even my tickling her mercilessly had a calming effect on her that she had never experienced with anyone else. The fact that I had agreed without a second thought and showed no doubt or discomfort when she asked me to escort her and play the part of her lover at the party left her feeling respected and filled her with a need to show me how much she appreciated it all. My steadfast insistence that I do my part in paying the bills, doing chores, fixing meals, cleaning, etc proved that I wanted to help out in any way I could and had indeed taken on the role of the man of the house.

She felt deliciously dirty and naughty as she sat on my lap with me knowing that she wasn't wearing panties but I hadn't complained once. She felt her pussy tingle and moisten every time she thought of the teasing and touching we had done to each other at the party. She bit her lip as she remembered how many times she had needed to masturbate over the last few weeks because of my gentle touches and compliments about her looks and figure. She had to close her eyes and calm herself when she thought of all the times I had instructed her to strip in front of me and model clothes for me as she had obeyed every instruction and been proud to obey me.

Mom wanted the movie to get us both worked up and horny. It had been almost an hour since we had teased each other at the party and she knew that we were both beginning to calm down. Mom wanted to feel my hard cock as she sat on my lap. She wanted me hot and worked up. Mom didn't think she could make the first move but thought if she played this right she could entice me into doing it for her.

Deciding to put her plan into action, she began making little comments and asking my thoughts about the sex and BDSM scenes. We began discussing the scenes as they developed. We started off speaking in general and nonspecific terms like: that looks uncomfortable or comfortable, I bet no one actually does that, I'm sure there is a better way to do that, or you can tell that the stars really don't know what they are doing. We then began discussing the scenes in a specific way, saying: I've done that before and she's doing it wrong, when I did that I had to rest afterward, if I ever do that again I will try it like that, or I've always been curious how that would feel.

Mom and I also began to subtly rub and trail our fingers over each other's skin during the scenes. I trailed my lips up and down the side of her neck and placed quick kisses to her skin. Mom would slowly and gently grind her bare pussy against my lap. I gently rubbed my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts. She trailed her fingers on my forearms in the same way that she used on her clit and pussy when she masturbates. By the time the movie was over we had once again worked each other up almost to the heights we were when we had been teasing each other at the party. Mom and I both considered suggesting that we played the game again right now to get us worked up even more, but both of us decided against it without ever bringing up the subject. We then considered what other games we could play to get ourselves worked up, but in the end, neither of us brought that idea up either. Both of us recognized that when we had played the game earlier it had been so exciting because it was organic at least for us, we were in public, and another couple was watching us tease each other.

With the movie over I asked if she was ready for bed. Mom said she was and reluctantly climbed off my lap. She was sad that our wonderfully kinky night had come to an end. I turned off the lights and tv and took my customary place behind her as we climbed the stairs. I was rewarded with an excellent view up her dress of mom's bare ass cheeks, puckered asshole, and dripping wet pussy. We then completed our usual routine and met back in the hallway for our customary hugs and kisses.

As we embraced I placed my usual kiss grazing her lips. We stayed locked in our embrace as I asked, "Did you have a good day, baby."

Mom beamed up at me and said, "It was wonderful, honey. More than I could have imagined or hoped for. Thank you. This has been an amazing day and I'm glad you went with me to the party."

I smiled and wondered if she was including our teasing of each other in what she considered amazing. Deciding not to ask, I instead said, "I had a great time too. It was a fun party. More fun than I expected."

Mom blushed at this statement, realizing what I was referring to. She then shyly said, "I'd like to do that again sometime and maybe meet up with the other couple again too."

Knowing exactly what she was referring to, I said, "That's fine by me. We had a good time with them. I would have probably been a boring party if they hadn't been there."

Mom hummed in agreement as we fell back into silence and shared a heated look. I could see mom's breathing increase slightly as a blush crept over her face. Rubbing her lower back with my thumbs in hopes of spurring her into saying more, I added, "You looked beautiful tonight, baby. I was glad to have you on my arm. The next time your company throws a party I would be more than happy to take you."

She smiled as she said, "Thank you, honey. You always know what to say and do to make me happy to be with you."

I continued to hold her close and decided to press forward. I then leaned in for our usual final goodnight kiss, but this time I kissed her full on the lips. Mom moaned into the kiss and opened her mouth inviting me inside. I let my tongue travel into her mouth and began battling her tongue for dominance. She moaned louder into the kiss and ground her body into mine. I pulled her harder into me and ground my very hard cock into her.

Without another word being said we began fondling each other's bodies. I reached my hands down and grabbed her ass cheeks to squeeze them. She grabbed the back of my head and my ass and pulled me harder into her body. I then walked her backward into her room. We were now panting and moaning loudly as we continued our kisses. I drew back, grabbed the bottom of her sundress, and pulled it over her head in one swift motion. She reached down and did the same with my shirt. We came back together in our passionate kiss as I walked her towards the bed. I laid her down on the bed on her back and followed her. We maneuvered ourselves further onto the bed until we were laying completely on the bed. I flipped us over so that I was now on my back with her above me. Mom never hesitated or slowed down as she ground her body into mine and deepened our kiss.

I placed my hands back on her ass cheeks and began kneading and massaging them as we kissed. Mom snaked one hand down my chest, over my abs, and began fondling my hard cock through my pants. We were moaning loudly at the feelings we were experiencing. Mom then broke the kiss and sat up as she unhooked her bra and did a naughty show of dangling it in front of her before casually throwing it to the floor. She then leaned back down to capture my lips again as she returned her hand to grope my hard cock through my pants. I brought my hands up to her luscious breasts and began to massage them in my hands, making mom's moan grow in pitch. As we kissed I began tweaking her nipples between my fingers causing mom to begin grinding her wet pussy into my crotch. Desperately needing more contact mom snaked her hand down my pants to wrap her fingers around my hard cock, making us both moan louder.

I then returned to massaging her breasts and began running my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts. Mom shook in pleasure as I did this. She suddenly broke the kiss and breathed out, "Oh, god! Honey that feels so good."

Before she could react I dropped my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began sucking and licking her. Mom groaned deeply and gripped my hard cock tighter. I continued to massage her breasts as I sucked and licked her nipple. Mom was moaning deep and loud at my stimulation of her breasts and nipple. I then switched to sucking and licking her other nipple as I felt mom's hand grip the back of my head and hold me in place. Mom began to grind her bare pussy into my crotch harder as she started to stroke my hard cock.

I then quickly took my hands off her breasts, gripped her around the waist, and flipped us over again placing her on the bottom. Mom looked up at me with lust and desire in her eyes as she whined, "Honey, you have on too many clothes."

Without taking my mouth off of her nipple, I reached down and began pulling my pants and boxers off and discarding them on the floor. I felt mom's legs wrap around my body and pull me into her. She then began grinding her wet pussy against my abs, spreading her juices all over me. Finally letting her nipple fall from my mouth I brought my mouth back to hers to continue our kissing. Mom's hands reached around and gripped my back holding me to her. As I continued to kiss her, I moaned out, "Baby, I've been so hard for you. I'm going to take you right here."

Mom joined in and moaned back, "I've been wanting you too, honey. I've been so wet for you. My pussy is on fire for your hard cock. Whenever I'm near you my pussy gets wet and tingly for you."

Bringing my hands up the sides of her body, I began fondling and massaging her breasts as I moaned out, "Your tits are amazing, baby. I could lick and suck them for hours."

She replied huskily, "Every time you've touched me since you became the man of the house my nipples got so hard for you, honey."

I reached down between her legs and let my fingers trail over her clit and between her wet pussy lips, causing mom to buck her hips and moan in pleasure I broke the kiss causing mom to whine pitifully at the loss. I raised my head and body and looked down at her naked body as she began to grind her pussy into my fingers. Deciding to tease her, I removed my fingers from her very wet pussy, brought them to my mouth, and held eye contact with her as I once again sucked my fingers clean and moaned at the taste of her.

When I finished with my fingers I continued to hold eye contact with mom as I said, "Spread your legs for me, baby. I'm going to lick your wet pussy until I'm satisfied that you know who you belong to."

Mom immediately spread her legs as far as possible as I had instructed her, even as she flushed red at being spoken to like that by her son. She watched with wide eyes as I slid down her body and settled between her legs. She felt another burst of heat and moisture blossom from her pussy knowing that her naked son was laying between her legs and about to lick her pussy. Mom's breath caught when she watch me dip my head and felt me run my warm wet tongue between her pussy lips. I smiled up at her as I asked, "Is your pussy this wet because of me, baby?"

Mom could only nod as her breathing was becoming labored.

I then began teasing her by licking and kissing all around her needy pussy until I was teasing her inner thighs. Realizing something I raised my head and said, "Has your pussy been leaking all night, baby? Is that why your thighs taste like your sweet juices?"

Mom nodded again and was finally able to moan out, "Yes, honey."

I smirked at her as I replied, "You must be very horny if your pussy has dripped your juices down both of your thighs. I better clean them for you. I can't have my sexy lady walking around with her pussy juices dripping down her thighs."

I dropped my head back down and began licking all of her delicious pussy juices off her inner thighs. I was thorough and continued to lick and suck her inner thighs until I couldn't taste her pussy juices anymore. Mom was going out of her mind with desire. With me between her legs teasing her by refusing to lick her pussy or clit, the amazing feeling she was receiving from having her inner thighs licked and sucked clean of her pussy juices, and the fact that her long built-up needs and desires for her son were so close to being fulfilled had her on the verge of tears in frustration. Still feeling like she was about to cry, mom continued to stay still and keep her legs spread as I had instructed her to do. She was simply incapable of disobeying her son after he clearly told her what he expected. She wanted to just reach down and masturbate furiously, press my face into her pussy until I gave her what she wanted, or simply beg and plead for me to lick her pussy and clit, but she didn't dare do any of that. Her son and the man of the house had told her to do something and had told her what he was going to do, so she knew that her duty was to follow his instructions and make him proud of her.