Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back at her as I paid for the clothes and we left. We left the mall and loaded our clothes bags in the car, and I began driving us home while mom relaxed in the passenger seat next to me. She seemed to be weighing something on her mind as I was about to ask her but she turned to me and asked pleadingly, "Honey, will you give me an oil massage tonight after dinner, please?"

I smiled and said, "Of course, mom. I told you I'd be happy to do it."

Mom hummed in contentment as she thought about how amazing it would feel and felt her pussy tingle and moisten with the thought of her handsome son covering her naked body in warm oil and giving her a good rub down. She began fantasizing about a happy ending or better yet full-blown incestuous sensual sex. How long could he last, she wondered. How many times could he cum without going soft? As an 18-year-old his stamina was probably amazing. Could she keep up with him? She recognized that as a woman she had hit her sexual prime. Plus her natural overactive sex drive would probably help. She had to stamp down on this line of thinking as she felt her pussy feel like she was soaking through her panties and possibly her pants too. She had to remember to nonchalantly check after they got home. She did casually place her hands over her pussy just in case.

When we got home we put up our new clothes and began a load in the washer for whatever was washer safe. After that, we settled down on the couch to relax and watch tv in our now customary positions of me sitting up with her between my legs as she leaned against my chest with my arms around her middle. As we watched tv I began to trail my fingers along her arms, tenderly making traces on her skin. She sighed and relaxed further into me.

As we approached dinner we discussed our meal then got up and cooked a light dinner. We ate in comfortable silence and I believed that both of us were thinking about the upcoming massage. Deciding to enquire about mom's preferences, I asked, "Mom, how do you want to do the massage?"

Mom looked at me curiously, so I specified, "The oil that I will be using might stain or at least discolor any clothes you wear. So it will probably be a good idea if you were only in your bra and panties, but it would be best if you were naked. I can drape a towel over your butt and if you're lying on your stomach to start, your breasts will be sufficiently covered. But when I have you roll over you'll want another towel to cover yourself. It's up to you. However, will make you most comfortable."

Mom nodded as she finished her meal and said, "I think I should be naked and just covered with a towel like you said. I trust you, honey."

I nodded and smiled at her as I asked, "Do you want me to massage your butt and under and around your breasts? I think you would enjoy it if I give you a true full-body massage. I can do it so you won't feel uncomfortable, but it's up to you."

Mom thought for a second or two as she again felt her pussy tingle and moisten with the image of me massaging her butt and around her breasts. She cleared her throat to attempt to sound natural and not like she was practically in heat like she felt, as she said, "I'd like the true full body if that's ok, honey."

I nodded again and said, "That's fine, however you want it, mom."

Mom loved my wording of "however you want it." She had to hold down a moan as she thought about how she really wanted it and how she wanted me to give it to her. As we finished, we cleaned up and I instructed her to go to her room and get ready as the best place for her massage was on her bed. I watched her climb the stairs and admired her ass as I thought about seeing her naked in just a few minutes. I went to my room and grabbed my bottle of scented massage oil and went to her room. I knocked and she invited me in. I came in and saw that mom was wrapped in a towel around her middle that just barely covered her breasts and pussy, but let her ass cheeks peek out.

I nodded as I said, "That's good. Now we should put down another towel to catch any oil that drips off of you."

I did so and then instructed mom to lay on the towel on her stomach. She did and I could see she was a little nervous but followed my instructions anyways. I positioned the towel to cover her bubble butt and caught glimpses of her large breasts and shaved pussy and puckered asshole. I fought the urge to drop my head and place a kiss to each one, thinking now was not the time. I grabbed the bottle and began dripping the oil on her legs and feet. I began to rub the oil into her skin until she was thoroughly covered. I then massaged her feet first, earning a soft moan from mom at the feeling.

I then proceeded to massage her from head to toe, using enough pressure to really work and relax her muscles but not go deep enough to be considered a deep tissue massage and cause some discomfort. Deciding to save her butt for last I went from feet to ankles, then to calves, thighs, lower back, upper back, shoulders, hands, forearms, upper arms, neck, and then scalp. By this time mom was practically asleep. I then began on her butt. I decided to keep this massage professional and not attempt any teasing of her asshole or pussy. I would save those for another day.

I began by sliding my hands up under the towel and groping and gripping her ass cheeks. I then began moving my hands to work the muscles in her butt cheeks. I heard another soft moan from mom and saw her spread her legs slightly, like she was inviting me in for more. Knowing that when I was done with her whole body she would likely be very turned on and horny that I could be almost assured that I could seduce her into sex tonight, but I wanted to wait and have the build-up grow. I wanted mom to be so keyed up and horny for me that the first time we had sex would be overwhelming for both of us.

After I finished her butt I instructed her to turn over. She obeyed without hesitation and apparently forgot about asking for a towel to cover her breasts because she simply turned over and displayed her luscious breasts in all their glory. Finally realizing her mistake, mom jerked wildly and brought her hands and arms up in a frivolous attempt to cover her DD breasts. I quickly grabbed the other towel and covered her breasts for her and tucked the edges under her back. Mom was blushing bright red and squeaked cutely as she embarrassingly said, "Sorry, honey."

I said that it was ok and assured her that she had done nothing wrong, but she was very embarrassed and was clearly not relaxed anymore. Deciding to help out, I bent forward and kissed her tenderly on her cheek slightly brushing her lips as I began softly stroking her hair and cheek. Once she had calmed down and relaxed again, I started on her face. I massaged her face gently as it was not something most people considered needing to be massaged, but after several minutes of the warm oil being massaged into her face, she was once again fully relaxed. After her face, I went to the front of her neck, the front of her shoulders, down to her lower torso, pelvis, front of her thighs, front of her calves, and then the tops of her feet.

After she was completely relaxed, I came up to her chest. I brought my hands under the towel and began massaging all around her breasts trying as hard as I could not to tease her, but knowing that she would likely become very turned on. I massaged every part of her chest and seemed to succeed in not teasing her as her breathing remained relaxed and steady. Coming to the end I placed another tender kiss to her cheek, as I asked, "Mom, how are you feeling?"

Mom replied in a voice that declared she was on the verge of unconsciousness, "Honey, I feel amazingly relaxed. That was incredible. Thank you. I'd offer to return the favor right now, but I don't think I can move just yet."

I smiled as I hugged her upper body and placed my customary kiss to the top of her lips, as I breathed out, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Goodnight, mom."

She mumbled out a soft goodnight and was likely asleep before I turned off her light and closed her door.

The next day mom woke up feeling completely rested after the massage last night. She looked down and realized that she was still just as I had left her. She doubted she had even moved in her sleep. She couldn't even remember me finishing the massage and leaving the room. She sighed and ran her hands up and down her naked body enjoying the feeling of the massage oil leaving her skin shiny and slick. Feeling the heat and horniness suddenly flood through her body as she remembered my hands all over her body, mom was overcome with the need to masturbate furiously. Looking at her bedroom door, she guessed that it wasn't locked as that would have meant that I had locked the door for her and she doubted I would have done that. Sighing, she realized that she would need to get out of bed to lock the door just in case I came to check in on her. Unless...Biting her lower lip at the sheer naughtiness of masturbating without locking her bedroom door when I was home and could literally just walk in on her, mom giggled and moved the towels off of her body. She then began to rub all over her body down to her erect nipples. She then let one hand travel slowly down her stomach, over her pelvis, slid over her clit, and began running her fingers through her very wet pussy lips. She then turned her hand to place her thumb on her clit as she continued to tease and finger her pussy. Mom didn't even need to fantasize about anything, she just remembered how my hands roaming and rubbing all over her body had felt. Her breath caught and her hips jerked when she thought of my strong hands rubbing her ass. Then with the memory of accidentally flashing her breasts to me for almost a full minute, her orgasm crashed over her. Mom held back a moan as she looked at the door and imagined that she was looking at my sleeping form then felt a second orgasm flow through her unexpectedly as she imagined me walking through her door and seeing her spread-eagled naked as she masturbated furiously.

Mom let herself relax and got her breathing back to normal as she smiled at her very pleasant morning so far. Sitting up she walked across the room intending to lock the door before she showered but stopped herself at the last second. She had just masturbated until she orgasmed with the door unlocked and then quickly reached a second orgasm (the fastest repeat orgasm she could ever remember having) as she fantasized about me walking in on her as she masturbated. Why should she lock her bedroom door now? She smiled deliciously as she walked to her bathroom secretly hoping that I might sneak in and watch her soaping herself in the shower through the glass shower door. As she stepped into the shower she giggled that she hadn't even shut the bathroom door. Maybe she should start putting on a show as she showered and really make a show out of soaping every inch of her body just in case I ever did come into her room when she was in the shower. Just the thought of me stroking my big hard cock to the show of her soaping herself in the shower made her pussy tingle and moisten. Thinking about going for her third orgasm in less than 10 minutes and imagining me watching her as I masturbated...she moaned again as she stepped under the hot water and trailed her fingers down to her very needy pussy.

Mom and I came together as we raided the kitchen for our breakfast. When mom joined me in the kitchen she threw her arms around my neck, kissed my cheek, and then looked at me through lidded eyes and moaned, "That massage last night made me feel sooo good. I don't think I moved all night after I fell asleep. I haven't felt this relaxed and well rested in I don't know when. Thank you, honey. I really needed that. I can't wait to return the favor whenever you'd like."

Mom giggled again thinking about how she would like to return the favor. I laughed at her behavior and shook my head at her bubbly attitude this early in the morning. I wrapped my arms around her waist and planted a kiss to the side of her neck before pulling back and saying, "It was no trouble mom. You obviously needed it. I'm just happy to help."

We parted and returned to thinking about breakfast and coffee which seemed to focus her a little bit, but she was in a great mood for the rest of the day. I was happy for her and hoped that the next time I gave her an oil massage it would have the same result. The rest of the day was spent lazing around the house and preparing for work the next day. We carried on as we have been: cuddling on the couch, helping each other with chores, and just enjoying each other's company.

As we finished eating dinner, mom suddenly started in her seat and drew my attention. She looked like she had just remembered something important. She then looked at me sheepishly and said, "Honey, I need to ask you a very big favor."

I immediately said yes and that she didn't have to ask. I reminded her that as the man of the house, my biggest concern was making her happy. Mom blushed furiously as she seemed to think about something else before remembering the favor. She looked back at me and said, "Well it is a little embarrassing and you can certainly decline if you'd feel uncomfortable. But my company's 4th of July party is coming up this week and I need to make an appearance. It's mostly geared towards families and couples, but there are several singles that will be there. One man is rather insistent on asking me out on dates whenever he has a chance. He hasn't been rude or untoward in any way and I don't think it's that kind of problem. He's just annoying. Anyways, I have recently started telling him that I am seeing someone and that's seemed to make him stop. I was just wondering, if you weren't doing anything else and if you're comfortable with a little theatrics, if you would go with me and pose as my date?"

I blinked a few times and had to stop myself from jumping for joy at the prospect of pretending to be dating my sexy mom. I began nodding slowly and said casually, "Sure, mom. I'm ok with that."

Mom positively beamed at me as she said, "Thank you, honey. You're a lifesaver. It should only be a few hours and it should be fun."

We began going over plans and our cover stories. Mom seemed overprotective and didn't want me to have to lie to anyone. She was worried that I would feel uncomfortable when we had to constantly refer to ourselves as dating or in a romantic relationship. After a bit of back and forth, I suggested, "Why don't we just go with the flow and not specifically say we are dating? We are usually very comfortable together and I doubt anyone would question us about our relationship. If I get uncomfortable I can always tell you and we can figure it out then and there. We should just act natural. We're usually arm in arm or hand in hand when we're out in public anyways. You always call me honey. I can just call you baby or some other pet name. We don't have to specifically say we're dating. You can just refer to me as your special man or the man in your life and I'll call you my special lady or something similar. No one will question that but they'll all assume we're dating."

Mom beamed wider and said that was a great idea. Deciding on that as our plan of action we finished eating, cleaned up, and then settled on the couch in our usual way for several hours before going to bed. We ended the day in our preferred way of meeting in the hallway, hugging sensuously, kissing close to each other's lips but not yet directly on them, sharing a heated gaze, kissing again, and then retiring to our separate bedrooms. Then I would spy on mom's preference of porn or erotic story of the night. We both masturbate, which had now also become our nightly routine. We would then go to bed.

The next week was normal for us and our routine of the last few days became the norm. Two days before the 4th mom asked me to stop referring to her as "mom" and start referring to her by her name or a pet name of my choice. I agreed as she insisted that it was good practice for the 4th. On the morning of July 4th mom and I discussed our planned outfits for the day. I asked her opinion on how I should dress and she responded by saying, "Dress casual, but attractively. So basically for you, honey, dress for a normal day."

She said this with a wink and a devious smile on her face. I smiled back and went to choose my clothes. Mom then called me into her room and asked my opinions on several of the choices she had laid out. All were casual and would be attractive on her. But feeling playful, I said, "Babe, you always look amazing no matter what you wear, even if it's just a towel and some oil."

Mom blushed furiously but smiled at my comment and obvious indication of me giving her a massage. She thanked me and then wondered if I had been referring to when she had accidentally flashed me her breasts during the massage. Feeling her customary tingle and moistening in her pussy, she decided to press forward with her wardrobe choices. Going back to her actual question, I pretended to be deep in thought and added, "I'm not sure, my sexy lady, no matter what you will look incredible. That's one of the reasons I'm dating you after all."

Mom mock glared at me as she waited for me to actually offer an opinion. Knowing how much mom loved my opinions and how turned on she got when I complimented her on her looks, I suggested, " Why don't you try them on and I can see how sexy you are in them? Then I'll pick which one shows your sexy figure snd beauty the best."

Mom blinked at my instructions and felt her pussy go into overdrive as she heard me practically order her to strip. Mom still didn't completely understand why she responded so submissively and reflexively when I instructed her to do something no matter what it was. But she also desperately swooned at the thought of once again stripping in front of me, modeling clothes, and hearing me compliment her on her looks. Plus she thought I might need to feel the outfits while she was wearing them too, just to find which would be most comfortable of course. Mom then nodded her head and began stripping. She seemed to be giving me a little sexy show as she looked me in the eyes as she slowly pulled her shirt over her head to bring her lace bra held DD breasts into my view and bent over directly in front of me as she seemed to have trouble getting her feet out of her leggings giving me a perfect view of her shaved pussy and puckered asshole clearly visible through her lace thong. I again had to rely on my self-control to not moan or show how erect my cock was growing as she teased me. She had to know what she was doing.

Mom picked out her outfits and tried them on one by one to model them for me. Once she had put on each outfit I instructed her to walk around in front of me, letting me admire her gorgeous figure, and tell me how they felt and what she thought of each one. I would then come forward and feel each outfit's general texture, allowing me to feel up her beautiful body and tease her. Next, I would compliment her on how sexy she looked in the outfit and generally just heap praise on her appearance and figure. In the end, I agreed with her that her choice of a white sundress with a yellow flower pattern looked best on her, showed off her figure, felt the most comfortable, and wouldn't cause her to get too hot in the July heat. When I had left her room, mom was fully dressed and applying her makeup. She applied a bit of lotion to her upper chest and cleavage liking the look of her exposed skin glimmering in the light. As she examined herself in the mirror in various poses she suddenly stopped and smiled at a particularly naughty thought. With a devious smirk on her face, she reached down and removed her thong. She smiled again thinking of going to a party with her handsome son dressed in a white sundress that barely covered her ass cheeks without wearing any panties. Mom giggled at the pure mischievousness of what she was about to do.