Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,288 Followers

Mom's description of how my dirty talk affected her caused my slowly hardening cock to suddenly give a jerk inside her pussy. Mom felt this and moaned as she ground her pussy back into my hardening cock. She then sat up on my lap and placed her hands on my chest for support. Her change of position drove my cock deeper inside her as she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. She then looked down at me with a wide mischievous smile on her face as she said, "Oh, I guess you liked mommy's description of how your dirty talk affects me, didn't you honey?"

I groaned in pleasure as I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and said, "Baby, everything about you is a turn-on for me. You describing the effects of me talking dirty to you is just more information I can use the next time I get you horny for my hard cock or mouth."

Mom moaned deeply as she answered, "Oh, honey, you never have to worry about trying to get mommy horny for your hard cock and VERY talented mouth. I'm so keyed up and turned on by you on a normal day that all you need to do is imply that you want me and I would jump your bones. Here, let mommy show you what I mean."

With that she began to roll her hips forwards and back, working my now hard cock in and out of her pussy. Mom moaned deep in her throat at the feeling as she sat up straighter on my lap forcing my hard cock as deep as it could go into her pussy. She then brought her hands up to her breasts and began massaging them erotically as she closed her eyes and moaned louder. She began tweaking her nipples between her fingers as she built up speed on my hard cock. Wanting to feel her breasts, I brought my hands up and groped her luscious tits. Mom gasped in surprise as my hands gripped her breasts. She had been so concentrated on working my hard cock in and out of her pussy as she played with her large breasts that she hadn't even felt my hands move off her ass. Mom grabbed my hands and gripped them to her breasts harder than she had been as she bit her lower lip and looked down at my face with unsaid need and desire. Taking her lead, I began to roughly fondle her breasts snd tweak her nipples, causing her to close her eyes and moan louder still. She then leaned forward, placed her hands back on my chest for support, and began to roughly fuck herself on my hard cock. She was slamming her pussy down on my hard click so fast and hard that her ass cheeks were making slapping noises against my thighs.

Wanting to really drive her crazy with lust, I said, "That's right mom, fuck yourself on my hard cock. You love having your own son's big hard cock inside you, don't you? I bet your greedy pussy is dripping wet as you fuck your son again. I obviously got my depraved incestuous urges from you, mommy. Listen to your ass slapping against my lap as you fuck yourself on my hard cock. I wish we had a mirror above your headboard so you can see the look of pleasure and desire on your face right now. Do you want to make your own son cum inside your pussy again, mom? Do you want to feel my hot cum shooting inside you? Do you remember going to the party without wearing any panties? Did it make you wet walking around with me in public all day with your shaved pussy uncovered? Did it make your pussy tingle when you told me that you were going commando? How hard would you have cum if I had rubbed your needy pussy and clit as we played that game? I wish I had known what a greedy and needy pussy you have for your own son earlier, I could have masturbated you during your favorite scenes in the movie tonight."

Mom was beside herself with lust hearing her son talk dirty to her as she punished her needy pussy on his very hard cock. She was moaning constantly now and had worked herself into a frenzy as her greedy pussy screamed for release. When she heard my moans adding to hers, she knew that my orgasm wasn't long in coming. Wanting to make me cum first this time, she began clenching her pussy around my hard cock and adding to my pleasure by rocking her hips from side to side along with going back and forth. I moaned in pleasure as I continued to roughly fondle her breasts. Mom was a deliciously depraved sight to behold with her eyes closed and face contorted in concentration and determined pleasure, my hands roughly groping her large breasts, her big ass slapping and smacking against my thighs as she single-mindedly fucked herself on my cock, and her moans of lust and longing filled the room.

I could last anymore. I couldn't even muster the strength to tease or taunt her before I came. With a hard jerk and thrust upwards, I felt my hard cock explode inside mom's pussy. My orgasm apparently took mom completely by surprise, because she suddenly stopped her rough punishment of her pussy on my cock, and went completely still, as her eyes shot open and she squealed out a cute, "Oh."

The surprise of my cum suddenly erupting inside her caused her pussy to explode as her own orgasm rocked her body. Mom collapsed forward and was held up only by her shaking arms on my chest and my hands still holding onto her breasts.

Mom was reduced to shaking uncontrollably as her arms gave out. I slowly lowered her to my body and held her securely to me until she stopped shaking.

Mom sprawled on top of me completely relaxed and feeling wonderful. Her entire body still tingled from her 5th orgasm of the night, the 5th time her son made her orgasm, the most orgasms she had ever experienced in one day, and the most amazing orgasms she had ever experienced. She moaned in contentment as she enjoyed my hands trailing over her body. She giggled quietly realizing that she now had two loads of her son's hot cum inside her. She felt like purring in pleasure and satisfaction.

Feeling her body betray her, she let out a small whine and began to stir, saying, "I'll be right back, honey."

She then disentangled herself from me and whined again at the loss as my cock slid out of her pussy. She then walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I stood up too and stretched, enjoying the feeling of my tired but very satisfied body. Hearing the toilet flush and then the sink start, I approached the door frame and hid from view against the wall. Mom opened the door, stepped out, and stopped when she saw that I was no longer in her bed. She seemed a little disappointed and I saw her face make a cute pout before I stepped up from behind her and hugged myself to her wrapping my arms around her body in one swift motion. Mom jumped and giggled at my behavior, as she relaxed in my arms. I placed a kiss to her neck making her shiver, as I whispered, "My turn. Don't worry, baby, I'll be right back."

Mom hummed out an affirmative, as I stepped into the bathroom. When I finished, I washed my hands and then used a washcloth to wash the cum and other juices off my cock. That done, I returned to the bed to find mom waiting for me. I climbed into bed next to her and she immediately snuggled up to me, placing her upper body and head on my chest, and laying her leg across my lower body. We lay together in comfortable silence and just relaxed for several minutes.

Feeling playful, I asked her, "So how was your day, baby? Did you enjoy the party and your movie?"

Mom giggled as she hugged herself closer to me as she said mischievously, "I had a great time at the party, but that was probably due to my date and me playing a game with another couple. The movie was good, but sharing it with the man in my life made it special."

I chuckled at her description and playful teasing as I kissed the side of her head and whispered into her ear, "And what about after the movie."

Mom moaned as she writhed against my body and said, "After the movie was wonderful. My man treated me like a queen and showed me how he felt about me, plus how amazing he is, in general, is a big plus."

I hugged her to my body and said, "You're pretty amazing yourself, baby."

Mom smiled and blushed at my compliment and tilted her head to look up at me as she asked, "Did you have a good day, honey?"

I smiled down at her and feeling frisky, I said, "I did, baby. And it was an eye-opener for me as well. For starters, my date teased me when I was helping her pick out which outfit she should wear by bending over in front of me wearing only her bra and thong giving me a great view of her wet shaved pussy and puckered asshole. Then at the party, she informed me that she wasn't wearing any panties. At the party, we both had fun playing a game and teasing each other. Once we got home she asked to sit on my lap, still with no panties on, as we watched fifty shades of gray. I doubt you want to hear about what happened after the movie, but all in all, it was a good day, baby."

Mom was giggling and shaking her head in embarrassment all through my description of the events of the day. She was quiet for a few minutes and appeared to be deep in thought as she absentmindedly traced small designs on my abs. Apparently coming to a decision, she looked up at me with a devious smile on her face and kept eye contact as she trailed a hand down to my cock. She began to slowly stroke my cock and smiled wider when I started to get hard again. She kept eye contact with me as she slowly slid down my body and settled herself between my legs. She then licked my hardening cock from my balls all the way to the cock head. Placing a kiss to my cock head, she said, "I haven't had the chance to duck your big hard cock yet. I think I should remedy that issue."

I nodded as I said, "Why would I deny you anything you wanted, baby?"

Mom then began sucking my now hard cock head. She moaned and closed her eyes in pleasure as she began licking my piss slit. Definitely glad that I had washed my cock when I was in the bathroom, I settled in for a perfect way to end the evening. Mom quickly picked up speed as she began bobbing her head up and down as she sucked my hard cock. She began stroking my hard cock shaft with one hand and massaging my balls with the other. Mom seemed to be working herself up to a fever pitch and I doubted I would last very long at this rate with her amazing cock sucking skills. Wishing we were in the 69 position so I could play with her too, but I would have to wait for another time for that. Plus mom was really getting into sucking my cock and I wasn't about to stop her, even to get into a 69.

I smiled as I pictured how she looked bent over in front of me with just a bra and thong. She had been so wet already that I could see her shaved pussy and puckered asshole. I wondered if that was one of the reasons she hadn't worn panties tonight, to stop them from getting soaked and irritating her. But I knew that it was really just to feel naughty and tease me with that fact. I fantasized about the view from a 69 with mom on top, her legs against my side as she straddled me, and her wet pussy and asshole on display and begging for my attention. I smiled remembering how mom had reacted to my description of rimming, letting me know that she had never experienced that. I also remembered her saying that she's always been curious about receiving anal sex, something that would also benefit from a long deep rimming beforehand.

My musings were cut off by my mom's sudden stiffening of her body and her muffled cry around my hard cock. I looked down and saw her eyes wide in surprise then watched as her whole body shook uncontrollably. She took her mouth off my hard cock to catch her breath as she gasped, "Oh, dear god! That hasn't happened since before you were born. Fuck, that was good!"

I smiled down at her as she enjoyed her self-initiated orgasmic high and said, "Well, maybe you've just been waiting on me to take over as the man of the house so I can take care of you, including your orgasms."

Mom hummed at this and bit her lower lip as she shyly asked, "Do you know what I want to do now, honey? I want you to put me on my hands and knees and fuck me from behind."

I smiled down at her as I said, "I can do that, baby."

Mom beamed as she smiled up at me like I had just agreed to pay off all of our debt, as she cutely asked, "You will?"

Seeing me nod, mom quickly scrambled onto her hands and knees with her ass pointed at me. I got up on my knees behind her and grabbed my hard cock. Mom looked over her shoulder and smiled suggestively as she shook her big bubble butt enticingly. I smirked and laid a swift smack to her ass, causing her to jump, yelp, and then moan in pleasure. I began rubbing my hard cock head up and down between her pussy lips teasing her. She apparently had enough of that and swiftly thrust her ass back into my crotch skewering her pussy with my hard cock. The force of her thrust drove my hard cock balls deep inside her pussy. Mom let out a long-winded deep bass moan as her pussy was so violently penetrated and filled with hard cock. Her head was dipped low as she gasped for breath. Her pussy was spasming and dripping with her juices.

Sensing she wanted to be fucked fast, deep, and hard I decided against letting her get used to the original thrust of my hard cock into her. I gripped her hips and began jackhammering her poor pussy. Mom was moaning and wailing in pleasure as I brutally took her pussy. I wanted to taunt and tease her but all my concentration was on fucking her. I felt like my balls were running close to empty, my hard cock was close to being exhausted for the night, and my own strength and stamina were showing signs of faltering. I knew this would be my last orgasm of the night and I figured that counting this one building in mom, 7 orgasms in less than 2 hours would be her limit. So I decided to give this last fuck all of my energy and let it carry us both to exhaustion.

Mom seemed to surmise this as well and began smashing her ass back into me to meet my thrusts causing my hard cock to punish her pussy. Never having received such an amazingly brutal fucking had mom moaning louder and louder. The pleasure and sweet pain she was receiving melded together to send her screaming toward another orgasm. Truthfully mom hadn't expected to cum again after her last orgasm from sucking my cock, but the beautiful brutality of the deep fucking that she was receiving gave her hope of one last orgasm of the night.

I was battering mom's pussy so deep and hard that I was worried that I might actually be hurting her until I heard her moans of pleasure and felt her fucking herself back into me. Grunting and growling in exertion I slammed forward with no attempt to conserve any energy for afterward. Knowing that afterward, we would be hard-pressed to crawl under the covers before collapsing in exhaustion. The thought briefly crossed my mind that this would be the first night that we would spend in bed together, which led me to think about morning sex and possibly shower sex.

Mom's bubble butt was smashing against my thighs with each thrust into her pussy. Her ass cheeks were a sight to behold. I always loved watching her sway her hips as she walked making her ass move back and forth like a pendulum. I couldn't wait to have her in just this position or on her stomach as I spread her cheeks and slipped my tongue into her tight little asshole. Judging by her reaction at the party when I brought up rimming, she was very interested and curious about being rimmed. She had already told me she was curious about receiving anal sex and liked to insert a finger or small vibrator in her ass as she masturbated. I bet I would have her screaming and shaking in orgasm when I rimmed her.

I suddenly felt my balls begin to pull up, just as mom cried out louder and louder signaling the build-up to her orgasm. Wanting to drive her crazy, I began sucking on my pointer finger to get it nice and slick. Just as I felt her pussy start to spasm and heard her moans take on a higher pitch and desperate tone, I slipped my finger into her asshole and set its thrusting pace in sync with my thrusts into her pussy. Her reaction was amazing. She smashed her hips backward as hard as she could, went completely rigid, and cried out in sheer pleasure as her asshole clenched around my finger and her pussy trembled and spasmed around my hard cock. She then arched her back and shook from head to toe.

Her spasming pussy, hard thrust back into my cock, and lovely reaction to her own orgasm sent me over the edge. With one last deep thrust, I unloaded my third blast of cum flooding her insides. Mom mewled in delight as she felt my hot cum erupt into her pussy. She let her upper body collapse onto the bed even as her lower body was still held in place by me gripping her hips and my hard cock still shooting cum into her body. I grunted as my cock finally stopped jerking and erupting cum.

Coming down from our orgasm highs, mom and I felt our exhaustion start catching up to us. I withdrew my softening cock from her pussy and pulled back the covers on her bed. I then helped her maneuver into position as I slid in next to her and covered us up. Mom immediately snuggled into my side and wrapped her arms around me as she placed her face against my neck. I turned off the lights and got comfortable. Mom was half asleep already. I heard her smell my neck before humming contentedly. Her breath steadied within minutes as sleep overcame her tired body. I was quickly following her.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,288 Followers