Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

"She yelled at me, sis, much more than usual, she called me a sick disgusting pervert and a depraved psycho, she told me to go see a good shrink and never to speak to her ever again. And that's that, I guess... "

As she listened to him, Kim was breathing hard and biting her lower lip, trying to contain the rising waves of her arousal. All the while, she was thinking 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, I can't believe this is happening, it's insane, but somehow it makes so much sense too, oh fuck, oh fuck fuck fuck!'

All this talk about anal sex was having quite an effect on Tom too. He felt better, having talked about it, but, as always when he thought about sodomy, he had gotten very horny too. After he finished speaking, Tom could clearly hear his sister breathing hard and moving nervously on the bed behind him. He was about to turn around to see if something was wrong but the bulge in his sweatpants made him reconsider.

"Uhm, Kim is everything okay? Talk to me, please, this is starting to seriously freak me out... "

Biting her lips and squirming like her crotch was on fire, Kim took a steadying breath before speaking.

"So, Tommy, you basically just stayed with that brain-dead anorexic bitch because of the one time you had anal sex while totally wasted, hoping you could do it again?"

Her voice sounded deeper, huskier than usual, somehow strained. Her breath seemed ragged to Tom, who frowned as he answered.

"Well, basically, yes. Yes. To be honest, I didn't even like her that much, and I don't mean her personality, which sucked, I mean physically too. She was kind of pretty, in a way, and I know that some guys are really into the thin model type, but sometimes I looked at her and it sort of bothered me that she was so skinny and so obsessed with her looks and her clothes and calories and stuff, but, you know... I had managed to fuck her ass once and I got so fixated on anal after that night... I kept thinking that maybe, just maybe, despite everything, somehow, sooner or later I might... I know it's stupid, it's just... "

He was stammering, his voice was shaky, and he sighed dejectedly, as he said: "I'm an idiot, sis, I know. And a pervert too apparently... "

"Oh, Tommy!"

Kim jumped up on her knees and hugged him fiercely from behind, wrapping her arms around his chest and squashing her big tits against his back. Her head was beside his, right over his shoulder, and she was peppering his cheek with kisses.

Tom gasped as he felt his sister suddenly embracing him. Her breath was hot on his cheek as she frantically kissed him and the unmistakable hardness of her erect nipples pressing against his back made his already semi-hard cock twitch and strain in his pants.

"Whoa, sis, what's this all for? I mean, I just told you I'm a freak for anal and... "

Still hugging her brother fiercely, pressing herself tightly against him, pushing her big tits into his back, unconsciously rubbing her legs together where she was kneeling, Kim spoke into his ear between kisses.

"It's okay Tommy... You're not a freak... And if you are, then... Well, so am I... I love anal too, little bro... "

Tom couldn't believe what his sister was telling him. 'No way,' he thought, 'This is so... Hot!'

"I masturbate to anal porn all the time, Tommy... " she continued, still whispering in his ear, still kissing his cheek. "What do you think I was doing when I heard you yell? And now, listening to you talk about it... Mmmh... You got me so horny, bro... "

Her voice sounded so sensual, a husky purr that went straight to the most debauched regions of his brain, inflaming his lust. Her words were so erotic that Tom moaned openly. His cock was rock hard now, a major bulge tenting his pants.

"Kim... You're shitting me right?" he croaked, turning his head to face his sister.

Kim's face was flushed with arousal, her big dark blue eyes were glazed over, glinting with mischief. Her parted lips were puffy, her breath ragged. She had never looked so beautiful and sexy to Tom, who just stared at her, speechless.

"I'm dead serious, bro," she said with a half smile.

She saw the desire in his eyes, she could feel he was as turned on as she was by this, but he still seemed doubtful. So she decided it was time to act.

Climbing off the bed with weirdly jerking movements, her big heavy boobs swaying freely under her tank top, she took his hand and dragged him to his feet.

"Come with me, Tommy," she said as she lead him out of his room and down the hall to her own bedroom.

Tom's heart was racing so much that he could hear the blood pounding in his ears. Beside that, the only sounds in the empty house were the soft padding of Kim's bare feet and his heavier footsteps as he followed her into her room, his eyes magnetized to the bouncing, jiggling curve of her round plump ass straining and bulging against the flimsy, worn cotton of her shorts.

Kim didn't let go of his hand until they were by her bed, then she pointed at her laptop lying on the bedspread.

"See?"

Tom thought he would cum in his pants.

A porn was playing on his sister's laptop. The video wasn't even paused, only muted, she must have not anticipated being gone too long when she had rushed to his room. Tom's eyes were immediately glued on the screen where a fake-titted pornstar was slamming her butt down on the big cock she was riding reverse cowgirl. The guy was bucking his hips up meeting her bouncing motions, pumping his huge dick deep into her asshole.

Wide eyed, Tom croaked: "Fuck!"

Once again Kim hugged him from behind, making him feel her heavy tits, poking her hard nipples into him.

"So, do you believe me now, bro? I told you, you're just fine, Tommy." Then, with a giggle she added: "Or, if you're a perv, at least you're in good company!"

He blinked at her words, finally removing his gaze from the assfuck still playing on the screen. As soon as he did so, he noticed something brightly colored lying right behind the laptop. Moving closer he saw a string of purple anal beads and a tube of KY lube. His cock got so hard he thought it would snap in two.

"Jeez, sis, you weren't kidding. You really are into anal too!"

Kim stepped back from him, moving to his side. She looked down for a second, biting her lips, her face burning hot, blushing red over her arousal. She couldn't help but sneak a peak at her brother's crotch. His massive bulge told her everything she needed to know. Without looking at him, despite being still turned on like never before, she suddenly felt embarrassingly self-conscious. She decided to speak her mind quickly, before she lost her nerve.

"Look, Tommy... The way I see it, we can either do our own thing separately or we can, well, help each other out... I love you, bro, and I trust you... But if you don't want this... "

Tom turned to face her and held her in his arms, pulling her closer until he could feel the pounding of her heart right against his chest, matching his own. Gently cupping her chin in his hand, he raised her head to look her in the eyes.

"Sis, do you mean... Do you really mean it?"

She smiled at him and nodded her head, pressing herself closer against him, trapping his raging erection between their bodies, squashing her big tits against his torso.

"Yeah, Tommy, I mean it," she said, looking straight into her brother's eyes. "We're both adults, neither of us is in a relationship, we are not hurting anybody and we are actually gonna make each other feel good, and... Well, we are obviously both pretty horny types and it seems we like the same sort of stuff, so... My guess is we'd probably be... I think we' be very compatible, bro... "

Tom thought his heart would burst as he took in her words, drinking them in from her luscious lips, basking in the mischievous yet sincere sparkle of her dark blue eyes. She was breathing hard, purring softly under her breath, gently grinding her groin against his boner.

"But Kim... We're siblings. Doesn't this bother you?"

She looked at him in silence for a second. Then she smiled and shook her head no.

Tom blinked, swallowed the lump in his throat, then croaked: "Oh, sis... "

He leaned in and kissed her, hard and deep. She responded ardently, devouring his mouth into hers, nibbling hungrily at his lips, her hands darting behind his neck to pull him in closer, their tongues dancing and probing, their lips mashing and sucking and tasting, their bodies rubbing against each other urgently, their arms wrapped around each other, their mouths joined in a dialogue made of moaning and whimpering and gasping sounds of passion and affection and wonder, as they lost themselves in their soulkiss.

If this was supposed to be wrong, if this wasn't supposed to happen between siblings, if they were supposed to feel guilty or ashamed or regretful, neither Kim nor Tom found any of that to be true. Whatever this was, it felt good. It felt right. Brother and sister couldn't have felt more accepted, more loved, more understood than they were feeling at that moment. Neither of them had ever felt closer to anyone else nor safer with anyone else, nor nearly as passionate towards anyone else.

After a while Kim couldn't take it anymore. She broke the kiss breathing in a big gulp of air, then she practically tore Tom's shirt off him. She took a moment to admire his toned chest and arms, licking her lips as she faced her brother's lean but strong frame. She grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it over her head, letting her big tits show in all their bulging, swaying glory. Taking a step back, she stretched out her arms and puffed out her chest, giggling as she struck a silly pose on her tiptoes. She couldn't suppress a happy, reassured smile at the sight of the awestruck look in Tom's eyes.

"Like what you see, bro?"

"Holy shit, Kim, you're so beautiful... I fucking love your tits, sis, I love them!" he said with adoration, and then he immediately dove in to pay homage to those bouncing, jiggling mounds.

Kim squealed in surprise as she felt her brother's mouth sucking hard on an erect nipple, her high-pitched yelp turning into a deep moan as he took the entire puffy areola into his mouth. Tom grabbed her heavy boobs into his hands, squeezing them and filling his palms with the soft yet firm tit-flesh overflowing his fingers. He kissed them, licked them, stuck his head in her cleavage and pressed her tits against his face, suffocating himself in the soft, pillowy crevice of her bosom, trying to fit as much as possible of each glorious jug into his hungry mouth, but they were just to big for him. He darted from one nipple to the other, tasting them, nibbling them, sucking hard, licking languidly, slobbering all over his sister's huge boobs and never getting enough of them.

"Mmmh... Oooh yeah Tommy, suck your sister's big titties... Oooh yeah, just like that, baby... "

As her brother slurped and groaned on her heaving tits, Kim purred in delight. She loved to have her tits played with. Her nipples were so sensitive, they got hard very easily and when she was really turned on, like she was right now, her whole pink areola became engorged and puffed out, aching to be sucked, just like her brother was doing. Pleasure was coursing through her body, making her pant and squirm, her pussy getting wetter by the second, her panties getting even more soaked than they already were. The fact that the frenzied attention her tits were receiving came from her own brother was adding to Kim's excitement immensely. She closed her eyes and let her mouth hang open in a constant throaty whimper, holding his head to her breast with both hands, tousling his hair, as he went crazy on her jugs. Her delight was further amplified at the thought that he surely never could have done anything like this with his flat-chested skinny bitch of an ex. But, as good as having him worship her tits felt, she needed more. And she wanted him to have more.

A groan of disappointment escaped Tom's mouth as he felt those beautiful, soft, full boobs being removed from his hungry lips.

Kim grinned mischievously at him over her shoulder as she climbed onto her bed and got on all fours, sticking her ass out to him.

"Hold on, bro, there's something else I want to show you and I'm sure you'll like it... "

Arching her back to push her ass further up, Kim let herself fall face down on the bed with her tits squashed underneath her. She brought her hands to her plump butt and tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties, slowly pulling them both down her round buttocks and along her shapely thighs, making her curvy ass jiggle in the process. She raised one knee then the other from the bed to let the bunched up clothes slide along her toned calves before she kicked them off her feet.

Wiggling her bouncy ass to her dumbstruck brother she giggled and looked back over her shoulder, smiling as she cocked an eyebrow at him.

"So, is this butt up to my ass-obsessed brother's standard?"

Tom's mouth was hanging open. He could feel the pre-cum leaking out of his straining cock as his eyes devoured his sister's magnificent ass. In that position, offered and exposed like that, stuck high in the air for him to adore, it was the ultimate anal temptation. He never thought he would see such a juicy, round, plump bubble-butt in real life, and here it was. It really existed and it was his sister's ass. And apparently she was inviting him to help himself to it.

"Oh my fucking god, Kim! Your ass is... It's... Glorious!"

She smiled at the compliment, then impishly said: "Come take a closer look, Tommy. If you like it it's yours to play with... "

"Oh fuck, sis! Fuck... " he croaked, his mouth suddenly dry.

On shaky legs, Tom positioned himself right behind his sister's upturned ass and took a good look at it. He had barely taken in the puffy, meaty, sopping wet pinkness of her hairless pussy lips when his eyes popped open at the sight of what he saw right above her drenched snatch. Prying her own bouncy buttcheeks open with her hands, Kim revealed her asshole to her brother, letting him see the transparent plastic base of the buttplug she had stuck into her anus. At the sight of her stretched sphincter, at the realization that his sister must have had the buttplug up her ass all this time, Tom knew he would never need to watch porn anymore. Nothing could ever be hotter than this.

"Fucking hell, Kim, is that... Were you... Wow, sis, I think I'm in love!"

Still face down on the mattress, still looking over her shoulder, determined not to miss any reaction from her awestruck brother, Kim giggled, suddenly going all aflutter inside, feeling absurdly self-conscious but also immensely grateful for the sincere praise and affection in his tone, getting increasingly horny because of Tom's obvious appreciation of her.

"Awww, Tommy, aren't you the cutest little brother in the world, declaring your love to your sister's ass!"

He was soon laughing with her, shaking his head in amazement as he asked her: "You had the buttplug in your ass all the time while we talked, didn't you? Is that why you sounded so weird, so turned on?"

"Uh-hu," she said, keeping her asscheeks spread apart with her hands,"I got so horny listening to you talk about anal, bro, look at my pussy, look at how I'm dripping... "

As Tom leaned in closer, Kim let go of her asscheeks and reached for the base of the buttplug, moaning deep in her throat as soon as her fingers touched the toy, moving it inside her sensitive sphincter. Seeing her luscious globes jiggle back in place over her buttcrack and thus obstructing his full view of the plug stretching his sister's anus, Tom grabbed her bouncy rump in both hands, prying that perfect roundness well open again.

Feeling her brother's big, warm hands on her plump ass, pawing at her butt, his palms full of her asscheeks, his fingers hungrily digging into her soft flesh, Kim whimpered in ecstasy. She had been building up a climax for what seemed like forever now, and she simply couldn't take it anymore.

"Tommy, baby, I really need to cum now... I've got to cum so bad, bro... Will you help me cum now, please, I'm going to explode if I don't cum soon... "

She was moving the buttplug gently in and out of her asshole with both hands now, moaning every time the large base of the tapered toy stretched her sphincter.

Not needing any more encouragement, Tom knelt down by the side of the bed, his eyes level with his sister's offered holes, and plunged his face straight into Kim's splayed open pussy.

"Oh fuck!... Oooh yeah, Tommy, eat my pussy, ooooh fuck yeah... "

Tom lapped and sucked away at her labia, drinking up his sister's pussy-juices with abandon, poking his tongue into the slick, warm wetness of her cunt hole. Spurred on by her incessant moans, he focused lower, on her engorged clit, teasing it with short, light, quick licks just to then turn his attention back to her snatch, which he lapped with deep, probing, rasping strokes of his tongue.

Already overcharged with the long build-up, Kim felt on the verge of a precipice. Her cunt was inflamed by her brother's oral ministration while he kept his fingers sunk into her bouncy butt like he meant to never let it go of it ever again now that he had it firmly in his hands. She loved the feel of his grabbing, possessive touch on her ass. She wanted him to have it and she needed to have him deep inside her. This sudden, clear, indisputable thought sent her mind reeling. He wanted her ass, she was sure, and she wanted him to have it. The idea burned through her like wildfire, her libido multiplying a thousandfold, her nerve-endings overloading as she moaned from her brother's thorough pussy-licking, her climax rushing closer. High on the idea of having anal sex with her brother, anticipating the moment he would take her ass, she kept grinding the buttplug in and out of her well stimulated asshole with shallow pumps, groaning desperately.

"Oooh, Tommy, I'm close, baby, I'm so close... Eat me, bro, make your sister cum on your mouth... Ooooh yeah, you lick me so good, baby, make me cum... "

A thought struck Tom as he stuck his tongue as deep as it would go inside Kim's sopping wet pussy. He retreated from her sweet hole just enough to be able to speak.

"Pull the buttplug out, sis, I want to lick your ass."

A moan of pure depraved lust escaped Kim's lips at his words. Another deeper one soon followed as she obediently proceeded to extract the toy from her asshole, loving her brother for being as dirty as she was, thanking him silently for wanting to do just what she wanted him to do without her even having to ask him.

Tom stared in rapt attention as his sister's hand slowly guided the transparent buttplug out of her anus, his ears rejoicing at the melodious moans Kim was letting out as the toy left her long-teased sphincter. As she let the buttplug fall on the bed, he noticed that it wasn't particularly long nor wide. He was thrilled for a second at the thought of how much pleasure he could give her with his cock, which was way bigger and thicker. Then he was once again focusing on her pink, slick, already closing rosebud, and he could think of nothing else.

"Here baby, it's all yours. Go ahead, Tommy, lick it... Lick my asshole, bro... "

Like a man possessed, Tom dove into her asshole, kissing it, sucking on it, lapping all over Kim's tiny puckered hole, licking it into relaxation, slobbering on it and probing it with insistent lingual strokes until he could finally plunge his avid tongue through that tight butt-ring, a muffled groan escaping his busy mouth as he sank his tongue into his sister's anus.

"Oooh fuck!... Oooh yeaaah, Tommy, you lick my ass so fucking good... Oooh, baby, oh yeeees, aaah!... I'm gonna... "

Already on the verge of climax, her release delayed way too long and the anal teasing of the buttplug having tormented her sensitive asshole to the point of making her feel like she would explode with anticipation, Kim simply couldn't take it anymore. She had started shivering all over as soon as her brother's tongue had touched her sphincter, but now that she felt him entering her ass with it and pushing in deeper as he kept sucking and slobbering and kissing her butt-ring all over, she completely lost it.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers
123456...8