Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growling at the thought that his obsessive sodomitic fantasies were about to come true, and with his beautiful, sexy, amazing sister no less, Tom leaned down over that epic bubble-butt, plummeting his face down tongue first on Kim's perfect puckered hole, his mouth open in a feral moan, his lips clamping hungrily on her rosebud, kissing it in a rush of pure, incestuous, anal lust.

Kim trembled with pleasure, a jolt of excitement cursing up her spine and inflaming her brain as she felt Tom's warm mouth and probing tongue and sucking lips on her asshole, his hot breath and slobbery saliva bathing her sphincter, her whole body shivering with delight as her brother orally worshiped her anus.

"Oooh, baby, yessss!... Oh my god, bro, what are you doo-ooh-oh-doing?!... Oh yesss, like that... Yes, Tommy, lick me like that, eat my asshole, lick it... Ooooh fuck, bro, you're licking my ass sooooo good... I love your tongue in my ass, baby... "

As he french kissed his sister's asshole with abandon, drooling on her anus, munching with his lips all over her eager pink rosebud, rubbing his tongue all around her butt-ring and lapping her sphincter into relaxation, Tom unclenched his hands from the possessive grasp they had on Kim's luscious rump and used his index and middle fingers to probe at her mollified rear entrance, gently pulling her crinkled orifice to the sides, gaping it slightly, still licking it, still kissing it, still depositing all the spit and saliva he could onto it, forcing some of it to slide inside her rectum. When he had drooled all the saliva he had, he went lower to her dripping pussy, extending his tongue as wide as possible and applying it to her clit, then slowly lapping up all over her sopping labia, scooping up as much cunt-juice as he possibly could from her drenched hole and bringing it up to her butt-ring, depositing it all there while trying to resist the urge to gobble down his sister's sweet nectar.

Quivering all over, sighing and whimpering, new waves of pre-orgasmic bliss already building up inside her, maddened by her brother's amazing oral devotion to her ass, Kim reached a shaking hand toward the tube of KY still lying on the bed and passed it back to her brother.

"Mmmh, here bro, take this... Grease me up, baby, open up my asshole and lube me good for your big cock... Oooh yes, Tommy, lick me like that!... Mmmh... Mmmh, I love it, baby, tonguefuck my asshole, yeaaaahhh... Ooooh, bro... Soooo fucking good... "

Tom reluctantly interrupted his passionate anal rimming to grab the lube. He squirted a generous amount on his fingers and worked them gently around and then inside his sister's tender, well-licked sphincter. His eyes were glued to that sweet puckered hole, his heart racing and his mind lust-crazed as he watched that tiny pink orifice stretch eagerly to accommodate his probing digits, all the while picturing his much wider cock forcing its way through that elastic ring.

"Fuck, this is incredible, sis... Your asshole is beautiful, I'm going crazy here, I want to assfuck you so bad, sis."

Kim was panting as she looked back over her shoulder at her brother, delighted by his fingers sawing smoothly in and out of her pliant butthole, ecstatic to see how entranced he was by her ass, thrilled and excited more than she had ever been as she realized how perversely similar they were, how perfect a match they made.

"I know, baby, ooooh yesss... Finger me, Tommy, aaahhh fuck yes, so good... Open me up, baby, lube me good, make my ass nice and wet, get me ready for your big cock, bro... "

Kim moaned deeply as Tom kept sliding two well-lubed fingers inside her willing asshole, using his other hand to dilate her butt-ring while repeatedly sinking his gel-smeared fingers inside her anus, coating her rectum's walls, the cold feel of the gooey substance making her wince slightly, the thrilling anticipation and the intrusion of her brother's digits warming her again, keeping her turned on.

Not wanting to hurt his sister in any way, Tom dutifully worked huge dollops of lube inside her butthole, depositing generous amounts of the slick gel into her rosebud while coating the inside of Kim's rectum with his fingertips, eventually adding a third finger, smiling as he heard his sister's whimpering sobs grow ragged, her arousal increasing more and more as he prolonged the sweet torture of preparing her ass for his pole. As he gradually got her sphincter used to the three intruding digits, he quickly grabbed the tube of KY with his other hand and squirted a generous dose on his aching cock, stroking the lube carefully all over his already slick length, the glistening gel mixing with his sister's shiny pussy-juice.

His three fingers were sliding easily through her accepting, well-lubed sphincter when he saw that Kim had brought her hand down to her pussy, her fingers stabbing straight at her clit, her groans deepening, her voice shaking with urgency and desire as she spoke between whimpers.

"Mmmh... Tommy, baby, I can't wait anymore, I need to feel your cock inside me... Mmmh... I'm ready, bro, I'm so ready for you... I want your cock in my ass, Tommy, I love your tongue, and your fingers feel great in my asshole, but I want your big cock now... Ohhh yeah, bro... That's so good, but... Mmmh, fuck yeah... Tommy, please, fuck my ass, pleeease I really need it now, I want you to fuck my ass!"

In a daze, still half incredulous that this all was really happening, his confidence and libido rocketing through the roof as he actually heard the pleading, needy, sincere wish to be assfucked in his sister's tone, Tom removed his face and fingers from Kim's greased up ass. He grinned as he gave one last, long, raspy lick from her perineum down along her pussy lips until he met her fingers slowly circling her clit, where he stopped to give her engorged nub and the tips of her whirling digits a sloppy kiss. Kim gasped and trembled all over at this, the she giggled.

"Mmmmh... Jeez, bro, you'll make me cum before you even stick your cock up my ass, you rimmed me so good!"

She was still looking over her shoulder, and her gaze finally met her brother's as he knelt behind her, positioning himself between her slightly parted legs, their bodies pressed against each other, his cock resting between her plump, round asscheeks, sunk snugly into her buttcrack. Tom had removed his magnetized gaze from her spectacular bubble-butt and his twitching length nestled there ready to plunder it, and he was looking at his sister's flushed face, her big blue eyes sparkling with emotion and excitement. He smiled at her, then leaned forward over her arched back and kissed her deeply, his rock hard shaft pushing further into her crevice, his spongy cockhead nudging at her oily backdoor.

They moaned as their tongues danced, Kim's guttural mewls increasing in volume as she felt his fat knob poking at her asshole. She was exploding with pent up lust as she broke the kiss and whispered into his mouth: "Do it, baby. Fuck my ass."

"I love you, sis."

"Love you too, baby brother."

With one last peck on her lips, Tom got back into position, his hands parting her sumptuous rump as Kim leaned lower until she was lying face down on the bed, arching her back and offering her ass to her brother even better, sticking it higher in the air, her boobs squashed into the sheets, her head turned to the side and resting on one arm while the other was still beneath her, her fingers working her clit.

Tom let go of one buttcheek to hold his greased up cock into position, aligning it perfectly with his sister's anus. The bulbous head was already poking at the lube-sloppy rosebud, his purple knob appearing huge against her tiny pink sphincter. It was a vision both monstrously erotic and comically absurd, but most of all it was mouth-wateringly sexy. The impossibility of what they were about to do, not only incestuous sex but incestuous anal sex, was all summed up in that beautifully perverted picture, a brother's huge cock pressed firmly against a sister's asshole. And yet it was happening. And it felt so insanely good, so unexpectedly right.

It was just a flash in Tom's head, a split second of revelation that left him electrified, confident, weirdly reassured and more determined than ever to sodomize his sister. Then there was just his cock, her asshole, his racing heartbeat, her low cooing whimpers, the squishy, delicious sounds of her fingers circling her clit.

He took a deep breath, held his cock in place by the base with one hand, pried Kim's bouncy buttocks apart with the other, and pushed.

Feeling her brother's fleshy cockhead press forward with determination against her tender asshole, Kim exhaled and tried to relax herself completely, letting her whole body surrender to him, willing her ass to accept the delicious intrusion.

"Oooooh baby... Oooooh Tommy... Uhhhh!... Owwwh!... Aaahhhh... "

She gasped and felt her pussy flutter as her well-greased, masterfully rimmed, mollified sphincter stretched itself open with minimal resistance, her willing asshole yielding to the gentle but firm progress of her brother's huge knob.

Tom stopped breathing as he pushed slowly forward, his eyes wide open and inflamed with absolute lust as he watched his purple mushroom head ease its way into his sister's oily butt-ring, her anus stretching open to accommodate his disproportionally large glans inside its elastic tightness. Hearing her moans, feeling just the smallest friction and seeing that her sphincterial muscles were adapting quickly to his cautious progress, Tom kept slowly going in, gently but surely, until his large cockhead broke through completely and he was inside her, his sister's pliant asshole seemingly sucking him in, welcoming his thickness into its warm, tight confines.

Tom gasped and Kim moaned louder as soon as his whole spongy tip popped through the elastic barrier of her butt-ring and the way suddenly got smoother, so much so that the momentum of his push let another inch of Tom's girthy length slide inside his sister's anus.

"Aaaah fuck, sis, fuuuck! Your ass... Oh my god, sis, your ass is letting me in... It's so awesome, sis, you're so amazing, Kim... "

"Oooh, baby... So big... You're so big in my ass, Tommy... Keep going, bro, don't stop, just... Uh!... Uuuh!... Just go slowly, baby, ooohhhh, yes, like that... Ow... Ow... Ooooh yes, open me up, baby, slowly, yes, yes, like that, yeaaaaahhhh!... G-g-give me moooore... "

Now firmly embedded inside her anus, Tom let go of the base of his cock and slowly moved in deeper, gently driving his pussy-juice-shiny pole further inside the slick, warm confines of his sister's asshole. He parted both of her buttcheeks wide open, his palms full of her bouncy ass flesh, his eyes raptly admiring the awesome sight of that elastic orifice opening up for him and adapting to his girth, her snug, greased up anus accepting him as he gently pushed still deeper, her bowels gobbling inch after inch of as his veiny, meaty, lube-coated tool. He felt his cock twitch in ecstasy against the scorching hot tightness of his sister's rectum, her body relaxing as he invaded her ass, her acceptance letting him go deeper and deeper with ease for their mutual pleasure.

As he kept stuffing himself into his sister's ass, the massive amount of lube he had applied on them both made his descent incredibly smooth, reducing the friction to a minimum and limiting Kim's discomfort only to the need for her to let her anal muscles adapt to her brother's cock stretching them with its girth. To his amazement, all that Tom heard from Kim was a constant, deep, throaty moan. He expected her to ask him to stop at some time to let her adjust, but she didn't, so he just kept giving and she just kept taking. And, gently, he did just that, enjoying every second. Her moans were music to his ears, those husky, lusty, animalistic grunts of primal pleasure that matched his own ragged, panting breaths, his pounding heartbeat resounding in his ears like an ancestral drum beat, egging him on to claim that offered ass, that warm luscious tightness that his sweet, sexy, amazing big sister was gifting to him.

"Oooooh!... Ooooh, Tommy... Yeaaaaah!... Mmmh... Oooooh, baby... "

His heart swelled with passion as he looked at her bent-over form, her whimpering, sobbing, groaning mouth hanging open, her lips puffy and reddened where she would bit them in the deepest throes of lust, her face half hidden by her dark pony tail, her bulging tits squashed beneath her frame, their massive softness spilling out to her side, her shoulder twitching from the motions of her arm reaching to her pussy where her fingertips circled her clit, her eyes closed as if in absolute concentration, her whole surrendered body dedicated to this act of incestuous sodomy in full, every muscle relaxed, all of her essence accepting him, letting him in, giving him leave to access the most private, delicate, secret entryway to her self.

'She's incredible,' Tom thought in awe as he looked at Kim purring in delight as she took his cock up her ass. 'And she is my sister. And I love her.'

That simple, serene, revelatory thought went straight to his groin, his dick twitching spontaneously with a rush of unstoppable excitement. His thick hardness was more than halfway inside his sister's ass when Tom decided to stop his relentless invasion of her accepting rectum, wanting this to last, needing a second to focus on not blowing his load too soon.

"Ooooh... Uuhhhh... Mmmmh... Don't stop, Tommy, don't stop!... I want you deeper in me, baby, I want all of you deep inside me... "

Kim's words, broken and strained through her moans of pleasure, triggered something inside Tom, a surge of something that had been brewing in him as he sodomized his sister, something atavistic, unnameable, a mix of love and lust and more, something that he simply couldn't define but that he felt powerfully, to the core of his being. He was drunk on that emotional and sensual intensity as he blurted out his jumbled thoughts.

"Your ass is so tight, sis, so fucking good and warm and tight... I'm going in so smoothly, Kim, you're letting me inside you like it's so natural... It's the most amazing thing, sis, I love this, Kim, I love you, I can't believe we're doing it, it's the best... It's so good, Kim, you're the best girl in the world, the most incredible sister ever, and I love you... "

Kim's hand jerked on her clit, her fingertips feeling charged with electricity as her brother's words hit her, sending a blast of warmth radiating all through her shivering body, a mini-climax flaring bright and bathing her in delightful, soft pleasure, the growing physical ecstasy of having her brother pumping into her asshole joining with the visceral emotional connection being established between them right there and then through their union, a link she felt with a magnitude she had never experienced before.

"Oh, Tommy, I know, baby, I love you too, I love how you feel in my ass... It's so perfect, you fit just perfectly in my asshole, baby, it's so good... It feels so easy to open myself up for you, bro, and it gets me so hot to let you inside me... I love having you in me like this, feeling you so deep in me, feeling so full of you... Ooooh yes, baby, yeeees... Go deeper in me, I want all of you, fill me up, bro, I love it so much, go deeper in my ass... "

Feeling dizzy and overcharged at the same time, Tom sank his fingers in his sister's lusciously round buttcheeks and resumed pumping his big cock inside her asshole, still going slowly and gently but now starting a proper fucking motion of shallow strokes, going in a little deeper then withdrawing slightly only to push further in, then sliding back, and again pumping deeper inside his sister's slick rectum, again and again, opening her anal cavity patiently but steadily, the lube letting his back and forth strokes glide easily, her warm, delicious tightness enveloping him but not obstructing his descent, her anal muscle relaxing to let him in further, deeper and deeper.

As he lightly rocked his hips, patiently feeding her eager asshole more and more of his thick tool, he was mesmerized by his sister's elastic butt-ring stretching around his pumping shaft. Her relaxed sphincter looked amazingly dilated but still it was clamping deliciously around his girth, an image too good to ignore, at least until he turned his eyes to Kim's bent-over form and his brain was assaulted by the awesome sight of the sensual beauty of his sister's surrendered body, her plump ass in the air, her expression one of pure blissful lust. Her beaming face told him she was enjoying this as much as he was, maybe even more. He kept trying to meet her eyes to make sure she was okay but they were shut in ecstatic concentration. Still, her whimpering groans let him know all he needed to know.

"Ooooh yeeees... Deeper, baby, go deeper... Yeaaaaah!... So good, bro, so big in my ass... Oooooh my god, yessss!... Oooooh!... Mmmmh... Ooooh Tommy... Uhhh!... Uuuhhhh!... "

Straining to control his building climax, feeling his pre-cum oozing steadily out of his piss-slit, closing his eyes to avoid the fantastic visual stimulation of their incestuous sodomy, the sheer eroticism of its mere thought almost thrilling enough to push him over the edge, Tom kept blindly pumping in and out of Kim's butt, slowly sinking himself deeper inside her rectum, firmly pushing into her, feeling her bowels opening for him and surrendering their natural resistance before his fat pole as he kept gently fucking his sister's asshole, willing himself not to pop too soon, his breath ragged, his cock twitching, his hands full of that juicy, lush, delicious ass, his ears ringing with his pounding heartbeat and her sweet pleasure moans.

It was only when his thighs clapped against Kim's bubble-butt, his low hanging scrotum pressing against the warm wetness of her juice-dripping pussy, their bodies joined and their groins finally meeting, that he realized he was balls-deep inside his sister's ass.

His eyes popped open and he gasped in time with his sister's deep groan.

He had to exert all of his willpower not to cum there and then. The snug warmth of her oily rectum started lightly squeezing around his pulsing cock while his barely contained need to explode made his hardness twitch and flex against that perfectly fitting sheath of anal muscles. The sudden combination of her fluttering asshole and his throbbing meat increased the amazing sense of tightness, making him feel like his sister's rectum was a warm sucking mouth enveloping his pulsing shaft and trying to slowly milk him, coaxing a steady stream of pre-cum out of him but clearly wanting to drain his balls dry.

"Fuck, sis, I'm all the way in! You took it all, Kim, you took all of my cock inside your tight ass... Holy fucking shit, it's so awesome, sis, your ass feels so fucking hot and tight around my cock... You're fantastic, sis, ooooh fuck, your ass is the best... "

Kim's eyes were wide open, her mouth fixed in a perfect O as she sobbed and squealed, incapable of articulating her thoughts while her clit sent bolts of pleasure at every contact with her fingertips, her ass so perfectly stuffed with of her brother's big fat cock, her overstimulated rectum fluttering all over his meaty length, the feeling of fullness so pleasurable, the idea so insanely erotic, the anal stimulation so electrifying that she knew she would cum soon, and she would cum hard.

Panting and mewling, her mind reeling and her heart racing, she turned her head on the bed enough to look over her shoulder and up, past her round, upturned, conquered ass, to meet her brother's amazed stare, her gaze taking in his disbelieving eyes and his lust-contorted face, as her mouth moved erratically, trying to talk to him.

1...345678