Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

"Mmmh... Me too, Tommy, I love this so much... It makes me so hot, feeling your cock stuffed inside my ass... I may be crazy but it feels so intimate and special having you in me like this, so deep, so big... I love being so full of you... Oooh yeah, baby push deep in my ass, like that... You'll have to assfuck your buttslut sister a lot, bro, it just feels too good not to do it... Mmmh, you feel that, baby, feel my ass sucking your thick cock, milking your cum out?"

Tom's eyes were glazed over as once again he glided slowly out, enjoying the suction, marveling at his sister's amazing anal talents, his balls churning, his cock throbbing wildly, the prolonged milking taking its toll, his long-delayed orgasm getting closer.

"Oooh yeah, it's insane, Kim... It's so fucking great!... You're gonna make me cum soon, sis... "

Her hand fluttered on her clit, her thumb frigging her protruding nub faster as she pushed two fingers inside her sopping pussy, the warmth of her build-up expanding by the second up her trembling frame.

"Me too, bro, I'm getting close... Oooh yeah, so close... I wanna cum with you, baby, come on top of me and fuck me hard, fuck my ass hard and cum with me, Tommy... "

Panting and moaning, the siblings quickly rearranged themselves so that Kim was on her back and Tom was kneeling between her legs. He had to take his cock out of her sweet ass for some agonizingly long seconds as they repositioned and he was aching to sink himself deep inside her again but he couldn't help stroking his rock-hard meat as he watched his sister spread her shapely thighs open for him, her huge tits jiggling away at every motion, her hands grabbing her raised-up legs at the knee, pulling them back towards her chest to raise her hindquarters from the bed, offering him her amazing asshole completely.

Tom admired with lewd pleasure the dribble of white frothy cum bubbling slowly out of her gaping anus, his lust multiplying as he watched that stretched open sphincter gradually close again in a matter of seconds, leaving a sheen of churned semen, pussy juice, lube and saliva glistening all over his sister's well fucked butt-ring. Then, holding his hard aching shaft and positioning himself between her spread legs, he looked up at Kim.

Her face was flushed as their eyes met, their burning need for relief mirrored in the other's eyes.

He was already pushing through her willing anus as she said: "Fuck my ass, baby, oooh fuck yeah!... Yeah bro, fuck your buttslut sister, aaahh... Fuck my ass, Tommy, yeaaaah, fuck my aaah-ahh-aaaaaass!... "

As soon as he was balls deep inside her once again, Tom started pounding his sister's asshole with abandon, each long, deep stroke making the both of them moan in unison. Her rectum molded around his hardness instantly, making his cock feel perfectly snug inside her bowels, her warmth and tightness so incredible to him just as his deep, quick, slick jack-hammering motions were delicious to her, their reciprocal pleasure feeding off the other's fevered enjoyment and adding up to their mutual anal delight as they rushed together to their orgasms.

"Oooh!... Aaaah, baby, you're so deep... So full of you, bro... Uuhhh!... Uuh!... "

"I'm close, sis, fuuuuuck!... I can't hold back anymore, your ass is fantastic, Kim... Holy shit, sis, your tight ass... Your fucking hot tight ass... "

Aching to climax, feeling the waves of pleasure rise higher with each frenzied thrust into her ass, her hands still busy holding her knees back and her legs spread, Kim begged brokenly: "Oooh baby, please make me cum... Touch my clit, Tommy, pleeeease!... Touch my clit, baby, make me cum with you!... "

A gasp escaped her lips and her heart raced as she felt three of her brother's fingers sink inside her pussy, sliding easily in her splayed open fleshy flower as his thumb clamped on her clitoris and started rubbing it frantically. As Tom sawed his digits in and out of her cunt, the slapping impacts of his hips against her offered rump resounded closer and closer, setting an even faster clapping tempo in their already frantic assfucking.

"Ooooh yeah, fuuuck yeah!... Rub my clit faster baby, oh fuuuck!... Fuck my ass harder, bro, I'm gonna cum... Ooooh fuck!... Uuuhhh!... Uh!... Oooooh Tommy... Oh my god, baby, your making me... "

Tom hammered into his sister's ass like a man possessed, his well lubed cock fucking away into her eager, cum-sloppy rectum, his balls ready to burst any second now, his thumb frigging her clit and his fingers pumping furiously into her soaked pussy in a squishy wet blur. All the while he was looking at her, his heart pounding as he followed the hypnotic swaying of her huge tits getting shaken around with his every battering thrust.

"Oooh, faster baby, harder... Uuuuh!... I'm close... Aaaaah!... I'm... "

He was almost over the edge when the sweet agony of the impending climax distorting Kim's features etched itself into his mind, the image of her lusty, beautiful, blissful face burning and fixing itself into his memory like a brand. With that picture of his incomparable sibling set in his eyes, he let out a groan and jack-hammered desperately into her asshole. Roaring in ecstasy, his hand fingering and frigging away at his sister's pussy and clit, a huge load of cum already rushing up his pulsing cock, he fell forward, aiming his face at Kim's majestic tits, zeroing in on one puffy nipple, yelling out.

"Fuuuck... Ooooh fuck, sis, I'm cumming!... I'm mmmmphf!... "

His voice was muffled, his mouth full of soft boob flesh, his lips clamping tightly onto an engorged pink areola, his tongue battering at a hard nipple, as he sucked away at that luscious jug for all he was worth, while the first powerful jet of cum sprayed deep into his sister's ass.

Kim's eyes popped open and she screamed as she crested over, the orgasmic shock blinding her in its intensity.

"Oooowh!... Yeaaaah!... Uuuuuhhhhh!... Aaaaaaah!... Cummiiiiiiiing!... "

The feeling of her brother's cock ejaculating a torrential sequence of thick ropes of seed into her rectum together with his fingering and frigging was enough to trigger her climax, but the unexpected, suddenly added stimulation on her delicate nipple blew her mind away completely.

Her toes curled and her body melted in pleasure. Her pussy fluttered around her brother's pumping fingers and her rectum contracted in hard squeezing spasms around his pulsing, spraying cock. Through her orgasmic haze, as she felt jet after powerful jet of creamy cum blast deep into her conquered ass, a crazy idea possessed Kim and she immediately voiced it to her brother.

"Pull out and cum on me!... Cum on my face, baby, pleeease!... Paint my face with your cum, bro, I want you to cum on my face, Tommy, pleeeeease!... "

His mouth still munching on her heavy jug, his twitching cock filling her bowels with an unprecedented stream of erupting cum, his mind awash in ejaculatory bliss, Tom thought he had imagined it at first, but then he heard it again, his sister's pleasure-broken voice actually begging him, her tone desperate with lust.

"Pleeeeease, Tommy, give me a facial!... Give your nasty cumslut sister a creamy messy facial, baby, pleeease!... "

Growling, cumming all the while, his orgasm reignited by the fantastic perversity he was living out with his sister, Tom extracted his spurting cock from Kim's ass and scrambled as quickly as possible on his knees towards her face, straddling her pillowy chest, spraying her all over in the process, finally pointing his erupting dick at her beautiful visage. His lust-high was increased even more as he quickly registered the flood of cum that started leaking out of his sister's asshole the moment he popped out of her butt-ring leaving her bowels unplugged, his milky load now freely and copiously oozing out of her gaping anus. The sensory overload and the mind-bending mental satisfaction from all the sweet depravity they were enacting together only made him cum harder.

"Ooooh shiiiiiit, sis, oh my fucking god!"

Jacking himself off furiously, he hosed her down with all he had, sending ropes of creamy cum

splattering across her nose, landing on her forehead and dribbling on her eyelashes, flying into her dark sex-tousled hair, finally hitting her parted lips and going straight into her open mouth, quickly pooling in a white gooey layer on her tongue.

"Yes! Mmmfh... Yes, cum on my face, bro!... Mmmmh... Fuck yeah... Mmmmh... Give me your cum, baby... Mmmmgh... Make me your cumslut... Mmmh... "

When Kim wrapped her hand around his length pulling him closer and he felt the enveloping warmth of his sister's sucking mouth engulfing his squirting knob, Tom let go of his cock and used both hands to pin himself up, his palms pressed against the headboard of her bed, his upper body bent forward, his neck weakly giving way, his head spinning, his cock slowly decreasing his jetting frenzy as he let his sister milk him dry with her slowly jacking hand and the deep suction of her talented mouth.

"Mmmph... Mhmmgh... Mmmmh... Mmghmmph... "

His head lolling limply down, his eyes glued on his sister's cum splattered face, his ears ringing and yet filled with the intoxicating symphony of Kim's sucking, slobbering, whimpering and moaning, Tom felt his balls dry out and his orgasm finally subside until only a weak trickle of semen still dribbled out of his semi-hard meat.

His sister's ministration weren't done yet though, and she kept slowly rubbing his fat dick from base to tip, her tiny squeezing fingers sliding easily on his sloppy cock, his length covered in the frothy a mixture of lube and pussy-juice and cum from their assfucking, her hand pumping him eagerly for more creamy seed, coaxing it out, tugging at his shaft, milking him for every last drop of cum, her perfect, full lips wrapped tightly around his spongy glans as Kim still sucked and gurgled, her mouth filled with his seed, her cheeks slightly bulging, moaning and purring contentedly as she looked up at him with lust-glazed eyes, her gaze blurring and losing focus at times when the clit-teasing fingertips of her other hand managed to prolong her climax with more clitoral aftershocks.

When Kim eventually released his cockhead from the sweet, soft prison of her plump lips and her tiny milking hand let go of his girthy base, Tom let himself fall down on the bed, spent and drained, catching his breath before rolling lazily to lie by his sister's side, lightheaded with satisfaction.

"Mmmh, yummy... " she said, looking at him with playfulness right after she had swallowed down his load in a noisy gulp, mischief and barely sated lust twinkling in her dark blue eyes.

"Wow, sis... " he breathlessly answered, watching her reach with both her hands down to her asshole, seeing her scoop up the cum streaming from her gradually closing butt-ring, admiring her lovely sluttiness as she brought both hands in turn to her mouth where she sucked up and licked out every last drop of the creamy treat she had retrieved, an impish, infinitely sexy smile on her cum smeared lips.

"You never stop amazing me, sis... "

She raised an eyebrow at him and giggled, still looking at him in the eye, her beautiful face lewdly painted with brotherly cum, her fingers still roaming her body to gather up any pool and streak and drop of his widely splattered semen.

Tom watched in open-mouthed admiration as his sister cleaned herself off like a sensuous naughty cat, bringing his thick white load to her mouth from her leaking asshole, then from her seed-streaked tummy, her plastered tits, her glued eyelashes, her adorably slutty gaze leaving his stupefied eyes only when she needed to look down on her cum-painted body to find another spot of her smooth skin to clean up.

"Oh my god, Kim... Oh my god... " he murmured over and over, unable to say anything else.

She didn't touch her face through this all, leaving the layer of cum her brother had messily deposited on her visage to pool there and then slowly ooze down her cheeks and her nose, streaming by the sides of her mouth, trickling along her neck, hanging in obscene ropes from her chin. Then, when there simply wasn't any more of his milky seed anywhere else on her body, she turned on her side and looked devilishly at him.

"Sit up, bro," she said huskily, winking at him. "I need your help to get all this nasty, messy, creamy cum off my face... "

Speechless, entranced and not a little aroused by the show his sister had just put on for him, Tom complied, kneeling in front of her, his plump, semi-hard dick pointing horizontally at her cockcream-coated face.

Grabbing his tool with both hands, Kim started moving it like a brush all over her face, tracing the ropes and pools and drops of cum that made her look so insanely whorish, so incredibly hot, so depravedly lovely in her brother's adoring eyes. Pumping his cock slowly in her tiny fists, gazing naughtily into his disbelieving expression as she worked, Kim used his dick to scoop up all the traces of the messy facial he had given her, bringing his slowly stiffening tool to her mouth to suck up every last drop of creamy spunk she retrieved with it, until only white drying flakes remained on her smooth, blissful, beautiful face.

"So... " she said in a husky voice as she let go of his hardening prick, licking her fingertips as she looked up at him, a devilishly sweet smile on her soft, puffy lips. "Are you pleased with your cumslut asswhore sister, bro?"

There were no words to convey his answer.

He fell on her like a bird of prey, his mouth going for hers, his kiss brutal and primal in its need to express a depth of emotion that words just couldn't convey, his arms grabbing her, claiming her, holding her, wrapping around her to never let her go. She responded in kind, pushing herself into him, pressing her big tits against his toned chest, grinding her sloppy crotch into his stiffening pole, her fingers grabbing his head and pulling him into her mouth, her shapely legs opening for him and wrapping around his muscled ones, his hands running all over her body, slapping her sweet bubble-butt, massaging her majestic asscheeks, teasing her greasy buttcrack, then grabbing her thighs, tracing the smoothness of her hips and running up her arched back, their lust and love and wonder making them closer to each other than they ever thought they could be to anyone, as they rolled together on the bed, clinging to their beloved and loving sibling.

They were breathless, horny, as in love as anyone could ever hope to be when they finally settled down, their mouths open, their voices reduced to mere groaning and purring and whimpering sounds, Tom lying on his back, Kim straddling him, her leaking pussy lips splayed over his raging hard cock, her hips rocking lightly to massage him with her warm wet folds while teasing her own clit, their eyes looking into each other's core, their brains slowly regaining a semblance of rationality, just enough so they could express in words what their bodies already said, already heard, already perfectly knew.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you, bro."

She leaned down and they kissed, long and softly, his hands on her rump, kneading and grabbing that beautiful monument to lust, that round, plump, glorious ass she had lovingly let him conquer, her hands holding on to his muscular shoulders to help her grind her hips as she rocked back and forth on his length, driving both of them crazy, until his cock was so hard he thought it would break and her pussy and clit so teased she thought she would scream, until their aching groans turned into begging mewls, guttural animalistic prayers for sexual relief, until they simply couldn't take it anymore.

Still purring into his mouth, still pressing her tits on his chest, their lips brushing together, their eyes staring into each other, their nostrils filled with the smell of sex and sweat and their intoxicating unique scents, her messy dark pony tail falling on his face tickling his cheeks, Kim reached between them. Repositioning herself slightly to properly straddle his crotch, she wrapped her tiny fingers around her brother's rock-hard, precum-oozing cock, squeezing it in her hand before pointing it at her asshole, guiding the fat throbbing mushroom head into the entrance of her oily, eager rosebud where it belonged.

"I want to do it again, bro."

"Me too, sis."

"I need to be full of you, Tommy, I need to feel you deep inside me. Always."

"And I need to be deep inside you, Kim. Always."

Lost in their soulkiss, embracing tightly, the siblings melted in their love and lust for each other, his hard dick pumping into his sister's ass, her willing anus opening up for her brother's cock, again and again and again.

Again. And again. And again.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers
1...345678