Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh I'm cumming, baby, oooh!... Fuuuuck Tommy!... Your tongue is so good... In my ass... Making me... Cuuuuuum!... "

As she came screaming, Tom kept stroking his tongue inside his sister's rosebud, forcing it deeper through her tight sphincter as her crinkled hole now started to constrict in orgasm. He kept rimming her asshole through her climax, kissing that tiny pink starfish, suckling on it, lapping adoringly at her most secret orifice.

When he felt the spasms begin to diminish he gave one last sloppy lick at her puckered hole, then he applied his tongue on it and began lapping his way down towards her pussy. He licked up all the copious girl-cum flowing out of his sister's fluttering cunt, french kissing her pussy lips and sucking at her wet hole, before moving further down to her sensitive nub.

Kim legs buckled under her. Her descending orgasm burst up again in a revived, empowered wave of pleasure as she felt her brother's mouth clamping on her clit, his lips sucking on it, kissing it deeply, his tongue battering at it with firm flicks. Her arms, distended in front of her on the bed, flayed and shook at the suddenly renewed climax, her hands clawing at the sheets as she came hard, yelling.

"Aaaaaagh, fucking fuck fuck fuuuuck!... Yeaaaah baby, oh my god... Cumming so hard... I love your tongue, Tommy... I'm cumming again, bro... Oh yeah, eat me, eat me, lick meeeeee!... "

By the time she descended from her second shattering orgasm, Kim found herself lying down on her tummy, her legs sprawled and her feet dangling off the bed, her knees having given way at some point while she was cumming.

She felt a soft touch on her ass, light kisses on her buttcheeks, a constant, relaxing, erotic caress massaging her luscious, pillowy rear. Turning her head she saw her brother still kneeling by the bed, still worshiping her ass, his face drenched in her pussy juice, his cheeks burning red with excitement against his pale skin, his messy dark hair all tousled, his light blue eyes inflamed with a mix of disbelieving adoration and aching desire.

She smiled blissfully in the afterglow, feeling good and beautiful and desirable under her brother's rapt gaze.

"I really do think I'm in love with you, sis, you're so amazing," he said, a stupefied expression on his face. "And to think of all the time I wasted on that evil frigid bitch when I had you right here all along... "

Kim felt her heart swell at his words, but she couldn't help giggling at the comic mix of expressions on his face, his brow furrowed in thought contrasting with the far away look of desire in his eyes and the dumbstruck smile on his lips, not to mention the shin of pussy-juice glistening on his chin, cheeks and mouth.

"Oh Tommy, sweetie, I'm here now, and so are you. We have each other all the time from now on, bro."

Tom smiled brightly at her as he nodded, saying: "Love you, sis."

Kim sat up on the edge of the bed, her arms reaching behind her brother's neck as she pulled him in for a kiss. She purred as she tasted herself on his lips, getting turned on again, the sweet delicate touch of her lips on his getting hungrier and more passionate as their tongue intertwined in a deep soulkiss.

"I love you too, bro," she said when she pulled back, poking him playfully in the ribs. "Now stand up and get naked already, you licked my asshole and ate out my pussy and I haven't even seen your cock yet!"

Tom chuckled and got to his feet, stripping completely naked in a matter of seconds.

And there it was, right in front of Kim's eyes. The hardest, biggest, meatiest cock she had have ever seen in real life. Her brother's cock.

It was so hard that it stood practically vertical against his flat, toned abdomen, so engorged that it throbbed and pulsed with an aching need for release. His balls hung low, full of churning cum, shaved clean like the rest of his crotch. The purplish, bulbous cockhead was slick with a coating of pre-cum, the clear fluid oozing steadily from his piss-slit, a big dollop sliding down along the shaft as Kim stared wide eyed at her brother's marvelous tool.

"Oh my god, bro, I... I can't call you little brother anymore, Tommy, I just can't! Not after seeing this... "

Tom laughed nervously but with a satisfying sense of renewed confidence at her words. This was the first time a girl had paid him a compliment about his dick. He had gotten used to comparing himself with the much bigger ten-inchers and even longer monster cocks he saw in pornos, which he simply couldn't match. He knew he wasn't small by any means, but his previous experiences left him somehow insecure. It certainly didn't help that his ex had never complimented him on his endowment in any way and had never really seemed even remotely glad to see his dick, let alone put it to good use. But now, hearing this beautiful, hot, sexy girl, his own big sister, actually praising his penis with sincere appreciation made Tom feel incredibly good about himself.

For her part, Kim was mesmerized by her brother's cock. Reaching for it with a sudden craving, she quickly wrapped both her tiny hands around the base, one on top of the other. Her fingers barely reached around its girth, and the whole spongy knob was still poking out of her two-handed grip.

Kim spread her legs wide so Tom could move to stand closer to where she was sitting on the edge of the bed, then she started slowly pumping his hard shaft, eliciting a low moan of pleasure from her brother's throat and causing a streaming drip of pre-cum to leak out onto her rubbing and squeezing fingers.

"Tommy, baby, I'm not sure I can get it all in my mouth," she said looking up at him with those big blue eyes, her face mere inches from his throbbing hard-on, her hands sliding slickly up and down his length, the pre-cum coating the shaft making lewd squishy noises as she slowly, lovingly jacked him off. "But I swear to you, bro, sooner or later I will deepthroat your big hard cock or choke trying, I promise!"

Tom tried to answer that, but he could only croak out a strangled, hollow sound as he watched his sister's mouth descending on his dripping cock, engulfing down his fat knob and sucking hard on it, her saliva and his pre-cum whirling around his sensitive glans as she treated it like a delicious meaty lollipop.

"Mmmmh... Mmhmmmh... " Kim cooed as she swallowed down the frothy mix of pre-ejaculate and spit, her obvious enjoyment making her brother's cock twitch in increased arousal.

She left only one hand at the base of his cock, pumping it gently and squeezing her fingers around it as she delicately jacked him off. She moved the other hand to her own already wet pussy, diddling her clit lazily as she slid her lips further down that fleshy column, sealing her plump lips around her brother's veiny prick, plunging down until she felt the spongy, leaking cockhead push against the back of her mouth and then poking at the soft entrance of her throat. Only then did she start sliding her head back, letting his throbbing mouth-stretcher glide out slowly, sucking and slobbering through moans of contentment all the way along his length, making him slick with her saliva so she could force more of him into her gullet on the next plunge.

She went on like this, eyes closed, purring in pleasure as she frigged herself while sucking her brother off, her humming throat massaging him when she had him stuffed deep in her mouth, her head bobbing rhythmically on his thick length until her lips finally met her hand still wrapped at the base, still fisting him languidly.

"Grgglukh... Glglukh... Ggrlkh... "

Soon Kim was gagging at every downstroke, trying to push more of him into her throat, eventually leaving only her thumb and index finger to form a thin ring at the base to steady that meaty pole and align it so she could fit it into her gullet. She went down on him with a vengeance, choking herself on her brother's cock and then pulling his shaft out of her devouring mouth to spit long shiny ropes of saliva over that pulsing hardness to lube him up so she could swallow more of him, making her tiny throat constrict on his cock as she gagged, milking him, making Tom grunt and shiver all over with jolts of ecstasy from his sister's masterful blowjob.

"Ooooh fuck!... Sis... You're sucking me so good... "

Tom felt like he was gonna pass out from the sheer enormity of the pleasure his sister was giving him. Never, not once in his life had he been sucked off so well, so willingly, with so much love and lust, nor had he seriously expected anything near as good as this to ever happen to him. Not until now, at least, not until his sister made it real.

He rested his hands on the sides of his sister's head, more to steady himself than to force her. There really wasn't any need, she was going down on him like a woman possessed. He stroked her dark brown hair, caressing the sides of her pretty face as he groaned in a spike of lewd satisfaction when he felt her push his knob right against the inside of her cheek, making it bulge out so he could feel his own spongy cockhead poking against the tender inside as he caressed the soft outside.

"Yeaaaah, sis, suck me!... Suck that cock... You're the hottest girl in the world, Kim, you're so good at this... Ooooh yeah, fuck yeaaaah!... Like that, suck it sis, suck my cock... "

"Mmmh... Mmmmmh... Grrglukh... Glgglukh... Glckh... Mmmhmmh... "

Kim barely heard him, she was so lost in her own blowjob world. She just kept sucking him off with gusto, moaning and whimpering as she gagged herself on the downstrokes then cooing and purring on the upstrokes, slobbering and suckling and swirling her tongue around her brother's tasty meat.

She hadn't sucked a cock in a while, and now that she was at it again she wondered how she had even managed to go without it. She had missed it, and only now she realized just how much, now that she had her lips wrapped around her brother's magnificent shaft. She loved sucking dick, always had. She had been giving blowjobs to her high-school boyfriend for a long time during their senior year before she finally let him have her cherry, and he had never complained. The only other cock she had sucked belonged to a college classmate she had dated for six months the year before. She had enjoyed sucking off those cocks, they were nice average cocks, but neither of those compared to her brother's juicy, thick, veiny pole.

It was perfect. At least it felt perfect to her, as she sloppily worshiped it, spitting all over it when she needed some air before stuffing it back into her mouth, pushing it into her gullet, gobbling as much as possible down her throat, making swallowing motions to force it down, her throat constricting around it, milking it while she choked on it, making her brother moan in absolute pleasure as she diligently exercised her cocksucking talents on his beautiful dick. It was big and thick enough to feel somewhat challenging to her fellating skills, but not so huge that she couldn't enjoy sucking it, her mouth had to stretch to take it but there was no real discomfort for her jaw of lips. As she went to town on his fat shaft, Kim had the crazy, erotic, naughty notion that this one cock, her brother's cock, was exactly right for her, made for her specifically. She knew it was an absurd idea but still, somehow, moaning and slobbering and gagging on it, she knew that she would never get tired of sucking off this one particular dick.

"Ooooh, fuuuuck, sis... You are so fucking good at this... I never had a blowjob like this... I can't resist anymore, Kim, I'm gonna cum soon... "

Kim opened her eyes when she heard him, emerging from her own little bubble of cocksucking joy. She looked up at him, still jacking him lovingly at the base with just her thumb and forefinger clamped around his girth, still running her tongue up and down the sensitive underside, still kissing it all over, pouting her lips to caress it with their soft warm touch.

Between licks and kisses and sloppy sucks, she said: "I know, baby, I know you need to cum. Do it, bro. Go ahead, Tommy, give it to me... I want to taste you, I need to eat your sweet cum, I want it so badly inside of me... Don't hold back on me, bro, this is only the first time I suck you off, you can cum baby, I'll always want to suck you and drink your cum again and again and again... I love sucking your cock, bro... Now cum for me Tommy, cum in your sister's mouth and let her swallow all your cum... "

Tom groaned as he listened to his sister's words, hearing the sincerity of them, drinking in her eagerness, getting turned on by the obvious pleasure she took in giving him pleasure. 'How can I not love her, she's perfect... ' he thought, as he looked down at her upturned face, taking in those deep blue eyes gazing back at him, that bobbing head, those full, soft, warm lips wrapped around his meat and bent on making it disappear into her wet mouth, taking so much of him down her tight throat that he could see a slight bulge on her neck each time she gobbled him really deep, gagging less and less and taking more and more at each downstroke.

He blew her a kiss as he panted, nearing climax, and murmured "Love you, sis... " as they looked into each other's eyes. He was rewarded with the awesome sight of his sister's stretched lips twitching in what he knew was her attempt at smiling back at him around his cock.

Without breaking eye contact, Kim took her brother's hands into hers and guided them to the back of her head, placing his fingers at the base of her ponytail. She then moved both her hands behind him, resting her palms on his solid ass, grabbing his buttocks, pulling him into her mouth.

Tom got the hint. He grabbed her ponytail with one hand and the back of her head with the other and started pushing his hips forward as he forced her face towards him, engulfing his cock into her wide open mouth.

"Glluhk... Ggrhlugk... "

After some adjusting thrusts, he felt her relinquish all control. Her hands left his butt and went both to her pussy, fingering her hole while she flicked her clit, leaving him completely in charge, letting him know she was his to use, willingly so. They were still looking into each other's eyes, and he saw in her dark blue orbs that she wanted this as much as he did. She blinked both eyes and nodded her head slightly in encouragement.

He nodded back, knowing he was going to explode soon, it was all just too sexy. Then he started to facefuck his sister.

"Ggggggrrlrgkh!... Gggrhglckllrgk!... Ghrhhglklk!... "

He held her head by her dark ponytail, looking into her eyes, seeing the gag-induced tears pool into them just as the burning glint of her lust glazed them over. She was cooing and moaning deep in her throat as he pumped into her beautiful face, the vibrations of her whimpers massaging his dick every time he pushed it deep into her constricting gullet. He humped his cock fast into her mouth, fucking it like it was a cunt, a wet, warm, spit-bathing hole open for his pleasure, and at each thrust he felt her soft, stretched lips hitting his groin. She was deepthroating his whole length. He was balls deep into his sister's throat. He watched her eyelashes flutter and her right shoulder jerk and twitch as it started moving faster, and he knew that she was going crazy on her clit, nearing climax as he approached his own.

"Oooooh Kim... Fuuuuck!... Oooh sis... "

Tom kept pounding his cock savagely into his sister's face, his spit-drenched length sliding in deep and hard, his well-lubed knob pushing through the soft entrance of Kim's gullet and then plunging deeper still into the tightness of her throat. He moaned loudly every time he pumped his cock into her throat, enjoying the clenching, swallowing motion of her throat muscles, staying there a short while before pulling out again, her lips sliding softly against his pistoning cock, until he felt them lightly grazing the crown of his swollen cockhead, a signal for him to thrust back in, long and deep, again and again and again.

The sloppy sucking and gagging noises were getting to his head, the long build-up was having his toll, and the pleasure that he was getting from facefucking his sexy big sister was just too much for him.

"Gonna cum, sis... Aaah yeaaaah!... I'm cumming, sis, here I cuuuuuuuum... "

He was all the way in, deep in her throat when he exploded, his first torrential blast of cum jetting straight into his sister's stomach, and then his second too and his third, the thick, creamy, powerful ropes of semen spraying deep down into her gullet.

"Mmmh!... Mhmmmh!... Mmmmmh!... "

His knees buckled and his hands let go of her pony tail. His vision blurred as he kept ejaculating, blasting on and on, pumping out more cum than he thought he could, but he still caught sight of his sister's eyes rolling back behind her heavy eyelids, and he knew she had fingered herself to climax too.

He was still cumming hard as he felt his cock sliding quickly out of Kim's throat and her soft hands wrapping around his still exploding dick, guiding it out until only the spongy spurting cockhead was still inside, resting on her lapping tongue, engulfed between the soft seal of those perfect cocksucking lips.

He trembled and panted as he watched through blurry eyes his sister's throat bulge and contract as she gulped down the constant jets of thick seed he was feeding her. She was purring as she drank him down, looking up at him with a sparkling, contented light in her eyes.

"Ooooh, fuck... Sis, that was awesome! You're the best cocksucker ever!"

"Mmmh-hmhm!" she moaned around his cock, winking at him sexily.

She was jacking his cock two handed now as she sucked hard on his glans, her lips clamped around it, milking him dry, coaxing out every last drop of his thick semen. She had stopped swallowing, and he was almost done cumming, just minor spurts and dribbles still splashing into Kim's warm, hungry, talented mouth. He watched down at her in awe and she looked back with obvious pride as her cheeks started bulging slightly from the mouthful of his cum accumulating in there.

"Fuck, sis, you are so hot, you're unbelievable... I think I've already mentioned that I love you, haven't I?"

Her eyes were laughing, her mouth twitched but her luscious lips stayed sealed tightly on his knob. When she was sure that she had completely, absolutely, unquestionably sucked him dry, Kim finally let go of his juicy cock with her hands and expelled it out of her mouth with a squishy popping sound.

She admired it for a second, marveling at the fact that it hadn't gone soft. It was simply hard now, not raging, rampant, achingly hard, but it had lost very little of his previous vigor. The thought of just how much fun she was going to have with her naughty little brother and his great cock flashed in her mind and added a mischievous sparkle to her eyes as she turned her gaze back up at him.

Inclining her head backwards so it was pointed perfectly up, Kim carefully opened her mouth to show Tom what was inside.

"Holy fucking shit, sis, this is so much better than porn!"

She had to restrain her giggle for fear that the precious mouthful would spill. She knew it was a lot, she felt it bulging against her cheeks, sloshing around in her mouth, coating her tongue and teeth, intoxicating her taste buds with his creamy texture, delighting her with that special taste she had missed for so long now. The taste of cum, and better yet, her brother's taste, the unique sweet and salty flavor of her sibling's huge, thick, milky load, the load she was showing to him now, making him go crazy with lust, making herself immensely turned on at the thought of being a cumslut for her brother. She wanted to be his cumslut. She was purring in constant arousal, feeling sexy and naughty and desired, loving how her brother looked at her, like she was the only woman in the world. She loved the confidence Tom inspired in her and she knew that with him she could be as slutty and nasty as she had always wanted to be but never completely dared be, not trusting her partners to understand her fully, not sure they would not judge her afterward. She had no such fear now. This was her sweet brother. This was safe and warm and intimate. This was good.

123456...8