Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

"Owwwwh... Oh my god!... My ass... Aaaaahhhh... So full... You fill me so good, baby... Ooooooh, bro, you're so deep in me... I'm so full of you, baby, I feel you inside me so fucking deep... Ooooh, Tommy!... So deep in my ass... "

The siblings' gaze locked, their bodies united in that fantastic sodomy that was the deepest, hottest, most impossible fantasy for both of them and that they had now realized to the full for each other, beyond any expectation or previous experience either of them may have had. His cock buried balls-deep inside her ass, her rectum tightly wrapped around his length, brother and sister stared into each other's eyes in silence for long seconds, their ragged breaths and the sloppy sounds of her hand frigging her clit the only sounds in the world.

Tom's ideas about anal and his one previous experience were shattered completely, his fantasies erased and replaced by the magic of what he and his sister had just made real. Kim had had anal sex three times with her college boyfriend the previous year and had played extensively with her ass ever since while masturbating, but what she and her brother were doing now beat everything related to anal that she may have done or known or thought before. With her brother's big cock packed fully up her ass, she knew this to be exactly what she had been aiming at every time she had sought to bring herself to climax via anal stimulation.

Panting and moaning, they smiled at each other, an instinctual, mutual sense of understanding and trust and affection going back and forth between them.

Then Tom leaned forward onto her arched back, bending his head low, straining his neck to reach down to her face while staying in her ass balls-deep. Kim shifted, squirming to meet him, until their mouths managed to touch in a quick, deep, silent soulkiss.

As he straightened back, Tom began grinding slowly into his sister's ass, their eyes still locked.

"Tommy... Ooooh... Yeaaaaah, like that, baby... Uhh!... Uuuhh!... Fuck, I love it!... So hard and big inside of me... So good, bro... I feel so fucking full... Your cock is so deep in my ass... Oooooh, baby... "

Her voice sounded delirious with pleasure as the first twitching signs of her incoming climax began to make her rectum squeeze harder around the invading shaft. Tom's own words were strained as he fought to make this last.

"Sis... I'm gonna blow if I move, but I want to assfuck you so bad, sis... This ass is just... Holy shit, Kim, you're squeezing me!... Aaaah fuuuck, your ass is sucking my cock!... Oooooh, sis!... "

Kim's hand was getting more frantic on her clit, her orgasm mounting so much it scared her. It was gonna blow her away when it hit, she knew, and it was gonna hit her soon, her anal muscles starting to cramp already, the girthy pole packed deep inside her bowels twitching in a similar sweet agony as it got squeezed, the two sensations sending ripples of pure anal ecstasy all over her body, the stimulation so absolute it made her feel high.

"Oooooh!... Mmmmh yeeees!... I know, Tommy, I feel you pulse deep inside me... It's okay, I'm close too... Don't hold back, bro, you can fuck my ass any time... I will give you my ass whenever you want, baby, you feel so good inside it... Ooooh yeah, grind into me, make me feel your hard cock stuffed full in my ass... I need to cum so bad, baby, I need to cum with your big cock deep inside me... Fuck my ass, baby... Just fuck me and cum deep in my ass, I want it, bro, I want to make you cum with my ass... "

Tom growled in answer and he nodded at his sister as he looked into her lust-glazed eyes, knowing she was about to cum, as was he. Then he pulled out almost all the way and slid fluidly back in, balls-deep again, his descent made even slicker by the incessant oozing dollops of his pre-cum.

"OOOOH FUCK!... Ooooooooooh fuck, baby, yeaaaaaah... Fuck me, bro, oooooh... Fuck my aaaaaaaaass!... "

Kim yelled out in pleasure and her free hand clawed at the sheets while the other went completely crazy on her clit as she felt her brother retreat almost fully out and then thrust back in again, his veiny length sending pleasurable sparks all through her body as he sank into her oily rectum and filled her bowels full with his fat meat. Again. And again. And again.

She tried to keep her eyes open, feeding on the animalistic lust she saw looking back into her brother's scorching gaze, but she couldn't. Her eyelids fluttered and closed, the pleasure too intense, the warmth building up too much, the mounting orgasmic wave so incredibly high she was scared of the climax it would bring her. She heard herself speak, but she had hardly any control on what she said.

"Fuck... Ooooooooh!... My... Aaaaaah!... Ass... Uuuuuhhh!... Fuuuuck... Myyyyy... Aaaaaass... "

Tom's balls were churning, ready to blow any second now as he relentlessly pumped his greasy cock in and out of his sister's fluttering asshole with long, gliding thrusts, picking up speed at each deep instroke, trying to breathe at each slow outstroke, the visual of inch after thick inch of his cock disappearing into that yielding butt-ring making his mouth water, the tightness and warmth of her rectum making him groan constantly, the squeezing tremors announcing Kim's incoming climax sending spikes of almost unbearable ecstasy through him.

It wasn't long into her first time getting assfucked by her brother that Kim's orgasm hit, each of his deep strokes making her shiver all over.

"Ooooooh!... I'm cumming baby... Fuuuuck!... Your cock in my ass... So deep... So big... Making me... Ooooh, fuck!... Yeaaaaah!... Fuck my ass baby... Gonna... Oh fuuuck!... So close... I'm so close baby, keep fucking... My ass... I'm gonna... "

Knowing he couldn't hold it anymore, seeing and feeling her incoming orgasm, Tom let loose completely and just pounded into her ass, his deliberate, long, balls-deep thrusts becoming a desperate blur as he humped away, assfucking his sister like a madman, his hips clapping again and again against the pillowy roundness of her rump, his balls slapping wetly into her cunt, until he heard her yell out.

"Aaaaah!... I'm... Ooooh fuuuuck!... Ooooh, I'm gonna... OOOH!... UUUH!... CUUUUUUM!... "

Tom was slamming her asshole at full speed when Kim came. Her pussy fluttered, leaking girl-cum and soaking the inside of her thighs, wetting his groin in her copious juices while her furiously frigged clit throbbed in jolts of pleasure so intense that they felt like electric shocks coursing up her abdomen and through her body. As she crested over the most earth-shattering orgasm of her life, her rectum started clenching hard around her brother's deeply buried cock, gripping him inside her, holding him into her tightening, scorching hot bowels.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm cumming too, sis... I'm gonna cum so hard in your ass... OOOOH FUUUUCK!"

He didn't even try to resist those powerful, fantastic, cock-milking contractions squeezing his dick like a hot, elastic, vise. He didn't dare pull out now, the strength of her clamping anal muscles too sweet and intense to oppose, like a warm sloppy fist clamping intensely and then relaxing and then again gripping even harder along his entire length over and over again. He just stayed buried balls-deep in her ass, grinding frantically into her clinching anus, humping his groin erratically against his sister's majestic bubble-butt as he exploded, letting her rectum suck him dry, flooding her bowels with torrential jets of his warm creamy seed.

"Oooooh yeaaah, cum in me, baby... Cum in my ass... Cum deep in my ass, bro... Ooooh!... Fuck fuck fuck!... "

As her brother sprayed what seemed like a continuous stream of cum inside her asshole, Kim felt her already powerful climax rise further up and detonate again, every nerve-ending in her body overloading, a twitching vibration shaking her whole frame, radiating out from the depths of her cramping rectum, where jet after potent jet of brotherly seed kept spurting from Tom's pulsing cock, his thick meat feeling even bigger than before inside her now that he was ejaculating.

"Aaaah, sis, oh god!... Your ass is milking me, fuuuuck!... I'm filling your ass with so much cum, sis!... Ooooh Kim, your ass... "

Kim felt like she was passing out as her anal orgasm and her clitoral orgasm mashed and mixed, wiping her away, the flaring burst of the most devastating climax of her life blinding her, sending her head spinning, her ears ringing, her asshole still cramping, the sensation of fullness from her brother's cock now increased by the gooey, warm feel of his huge load coating her rectum in thick cum, plugging her even more, filling her to capacity with his hot semen, the lewdness of it all, the pleasure of it all, the delicious naughtiness of this impossibly intense situation blowing her mind away.

Deliriously, she moaned out her pleasure, barely conscious of anything except the full body ecstasy of her massive orgasm.

"Ooooh... Uuuuh!... Cum... Mmmh... Deep... Uhhh!... Inside me... Fill my ass... Oooh... Give me... Your... Uhhh!... Cum... Oooow!... In my ass... Aaahhh... "

Feeling faint, unable to stand straight as his still rock-hard pole kept hosing his sister's bowels with long creamy spurts of his seed, Tom leaned forward, his hands releasing the grip on her plump buttcheeks, his arms extending to the sides of Kim's head to prop him up as he gently rested his lower body against her back, his chest hovering above her shoulders, his head lolling down, his nose touching her dark hair, his cock unloading rope after thick rope of cum into her anal channel until the deluge gradually diminished to a trickle and, eventually, his balls had completely emptied themselves into her accepting rectum.

They stayed like this for a long while, catching their breath, their respective climaxes over, the sweet afterglow setting in, their tingling bodies pressed together and still joined as they basked in the hazy, heady, pleasurable aftermath of their volcanic release.

When Kim's eyes finally opened, her devastating orgasmic high having abated letting her regain some sense of herself, her expression was blissful. It became even more so as she found her brother's handsome, satisfied, smiling face hovering inches from hers, his lips parted, his body covering hers, his cock not spurting anymore but still hard and still buried deep inside her finally relaxed and now fully cum-flooded ass.

"Mmh, hey there bro... " she said, her husky voice dripping satisfaction.

"Hey yourself, my beautiful sister. You look radiant, you know."

She chuckled throatily. "Such a sweet little brother, your cock up your sister's ass makes you say the nicest things, eh Tommy?"

They both laughed as Kim let her knees slide back on the bed and distended her legs, resting flat on her tummy as Tom readjusted himself with his elbows spread and planted by her sides, his chest against her back, warm skin touching warm smooth skin, his body on top of hers but not weighing too much on her frame, his pressure on her actually making her feel glad and reassured by the certainty of his physical presence, secure in their closeness, a confirmation of the reality of their fantastic joining.

His head was resting on her shoulder, his mouth brushing lightly on her cheek. She crossed her arms under her head and rested her chin on them, one hand reaching out to touch her brother's, then she craned back her neck, he leaned in, and they kissed.

It was a languid, loving kiss, soft lips on soft full lips, slight licks of darting tongues, brother and sister slowly making out, but it gradually got more intense, their libido growing, their individual arousal transmitting to the other, heating up into a savage mouth-sucking duel, their lips demanding more of the other, their passion feeding off a newly found yet already depthless desire to be with each other, like this, like they were at that very moment, pressed together, his cock snugly buried in her welcoming rectum, her asshole accepting him, his fat pole finding its ideal sheath deep inside her bowels.

"Oh my god, bro, you're still hard!" she giggled as she broke their soulkiss, contracting her anal muscles to squeeze him the way she would have with her hand if he hadn't been embedded in her ass.

"Yes I am, sis, ooooh, that feels nice... And as long as you do that there's no chance I'll get any softer. In fact," he said kissing her soft cheek, nuzzling her, licking her pretty nose, "I think I'll never be soft ever again. Now that I've had your ass, I'll have a permanent boner thinking of this, and seeing this juicy bubble-butt of yours swaying around the house, well... "

He let it hang there and grinned. She giggled, her fingers playing with his, her eyes searching into his, finding love, lust, trust, awe, the very same things she felt herself looking at him.

"I knew you would like my idea about helping each other out with our anal obsessions," she said, once again contracting her rectum, massaging his cock, eliciting a mutual moan as his thick boner twitched deep inside her ass. "I know I liked, a lot!"

"Oooh sis, that's great, you squeezing me like that... And yeah, I don't think we should worry about porn and masturbating from now on," he said with a laugh, retreating slightly and then firmly pumping his cock back into her ass, making her squirm, sending a tingle all over her body.

"Mmmh Tommy, that feels so good... " she said, her eyes glazing over, her desire building up again.

Reading her expression like an open book, his own arousal already rekindled, Tom withdrew again and slammed back in, harder now, his long thick dick gliding easily in her surrendered, totally yielding anus. He leaned closer to her ear as he started pumping into her with firm, slow thrusts, teasing her and himself into another assfuck.

Feeling self-assured, confident that she was just as horny as he was, certain she would like it, he started nibbling at his sister's earlobe as he humped into her pliant sphincter, murmuring.

"I want to fuck your ass again, sis, I want to sodomize you over and over and over again. I love your ass, Kim, I love you and I wanna assfuck you, sis, for real now. Hard. Deep and hard. You'd like that?"

Writhing like a snake, rubbing her sopping wet pussy against the sheets, pushing her ass back into her brother's steadily bucking hips, Kim could only croak, her voice heavy with desire.

"Oooh yeah, Tommy, I want you to fuck my ass again, baby, I want it hard now, I love getting assfucked by you, bro... Mmmh, all that creamy cum is gonna make you slide so easily in me now, I'm so full of you, baby, full of your big hard cock, full of your warm sweet cum... "

Without pulling out, Tom carefully raised himself up and dragged Kim with him, repositioning her on all fours as he straddled her rump, squatting over her plump bubble-butt, his feet firmly planted on the bed, his hands on her hips. He admired her again, feeling immensely lucky to be able to witness his sister in all her naked splendor, her beauty fully revealed as she positioned herself better under him on her hands and knees, his eyes roaming over her warm, smooth skin, stopping to follow the mouth-watering swaying motion of her soft, big tits now hanging heavily under her, his gaze never tiring of taking in that perfectly arched back culminating in that juicy, round, luscious ass he loved so much, as he loved the well-fucked, lube-sloppy, cum-filled asshole where his thick cock was so perfectly buried.

Adjusting his stance, grabbing her smooth hips for purchase, Tom slowly withdrew until only his bulbous cockhead was still enveloped by the warm elastic muscles of her greasy butt-ring.

"Ready, sis? Ready to get sodomized by your ass-obsessed brother?"

"Oh yes, baby, yes, fuck my ass hard... I'm your asswhore sister now, bro, your dirty buttslut sister... Oooh god, you get me so horny, I'm dripping for you, Tommy... Just shove that beautiful cock of yours up my ass, give it to me, baby, hard and deep... "

Holding firmly onto her hips, Tom slammed down hard, pumping his whole thick pole balls-deep into his sister's willing ass, then immediately pulling out almost all the way and slamming back in again, burying himself in her tight, warm rectum as deep as he could.

"Aaaahhh yeeees, just like that, baby!... Fuck my ass hard... Ooooh fuck yeaaah!... Go deep in me, bro, fuck my ass... Aaaahhh... "

Reassured by her reaction, feeling her completely relaxed around his invading pole as he repeatedly penetrated her ass, finding his way slick with lube and made even sloppier now by his huge load of cum coating her anal walls, Tom began fucking his sister's spectacular ass with abandon.

Using the new position to his advantage, he pounded down into Kim's butthole with full force, driving his veiny tool deep and hard into his sister's anus, gritting his teeth and moaning as he brought his whole weight behind every slamming thrust, forcing his cockhead forward at full speed, shivering in pleasure as her oily butt-ring clamped along every single plundering inch and caressed every tiny ridge of his invading meat as he assfucked her with determination, reclaiming that surrendered asshole with every hard stroke, feeling the scorching heat of her bowels welcoming his shaft, her anal walls meekly accepting him as he rushed deeper inside, her tender rectum molding its sensitive muscles around him, enveloping him, bathing his dick in snug warmth.

"Fuuuck, I love this ass!... Aaaah, Kim... So hot... So tight... So fucking tight... I love fucking your ass, sis, I love this... Aaaah, fuck!... Take my cock, sis!... Yeaaah, take my big cock in your sweet tight ass!... "

Tom was pleasantly surprised to feel how tight Kim's asshole still felt around his fat cock and how perfectly he fit inside her anal depths while at the same time he could ream her fast and hard and deep thanks to the minimal friction he encountered. At first he tried to pace himself a bit as he pounded away at his sister's ass, but he was too overcome with lust to slow down, too drunk on the sight of that monumental juicy bubble-butt jiggling every time he clapped his hips against it, too eager to pump his cock into that offered rosebud again and again and again, so he just kept picking up his tempo, assfucking her harder, pushing in deeper, slamming down faster and harder and deeper, gasping and wheezing and sweating but not managing to convince himself to relent, only keeping his sister's reactions in check for a possible hint that he was going too far, only counting on her to stop him if necessary, relying on her alone to rein him in and give him a sign to go easy on her ass. But she gave no such sign.

"Ooow... Aaaah!... Uuhhh... Fuck meee... Ooooow!... Fuuuuck!... Mmmh... My... Ooow... Uuuhh!... Aaaah!... Ass!... "

Kim's groans were now reduced to choking, broken whimpers of anal lust, low and throaty gasps between ragged breaths. Her mouth slack, her eyes half closed, her head thrown back, her dark pony tail lying on her arched back, her heavy tits swinging wildly under her, her whole body surrendered to her assfucking brother, Kim was loving every second of their intense incestuous sodomy.

She wasn't even touching her clit, not even fingering her pussy, her arms straightened on the bed to keep her up as her brother rode her ass with full, hard, slamming thrusts, drilling her butthole in a frenzy of unleashed sodomitic need, forcing her to really hold on at every impact, her fingers clawing at the sheets, her hindquarters shaking with every battering clash of his hips into her pillowy rump, while every nerve-ending in her groin seemed to light up, stimulated by the incredible sensation coming from her plundered asshole, jolts and ripples of pleasure radiating and flashing and flowing from her anal walls at every deep thrust, her brother's cock igniting her deepest, most delicious, most secret pleasure triggers as he assfucked her powerfully, a new spark of ecstasy sizzling with every inch of his length pushing in and filling her up again and again. It was fantastic, and all anal. Then it got even better.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers
1...345678