Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

It was with a flutter of contentment that she sloshed her brother's ejaculate around in her mouth, gargling it and whirling the frothy cream around with her tongue one last time for his enjoyment and for her own slutty delight. Then she closed her mouth and she swallowed it all down in one big, noisy gulp.

"Mmmh," she cooed as she sat back on the bed, lying on her side, feeling Tom's thick, warm load descending down to her stomach, coating her throat and esophagus in gooey brotherly seed.

"You taste great, bro, you'll have to give me a lot of your yummy cream. Anal is not my only kink you know, I'm into cum too... " she said smiling impishly, winking at him as she settled on the bed, making room for him.

"Sis, you are the best, absolutely the best!" he said, in sincere awe. "And with the blowjobs you give, Kim, I'm feeling addicted to your mouth already, so you'll have all the cum you can suck off me, any time!"

"I'm counting on it, bro... " she said, giggling, but meaning every word. She smiled at her brother, her big blue eyes alight with love and lust, her arms open, her fingers wiggling at him, signaling him to join her.

"I won't let you down, sis, I promise!" he said, pointing at his still hard cock as he climbed into bed and let himself drown into Kim's soft, warm embrace.

They laughed and cuddled, holding each other tight, their hands exploring their warm bodies, both still electrified with desire, both ready for more.

"Did I hurt you when I pulled your hair, sis, when I was fucking your face? I got a bit carried away I guess... I was looking at you and you seemed fine, but... I just wanted to make sure I wasn't too rough, you know. It felt awesome, but I don't want to hurt you, sis, I want you to feel good."

"Awww, Tommy, that's sweet, but no you didn't hurt me," Kim said, snuggling into her brother's arms, nuzzling his neck, smelling his signature scent. "I liked getting facefucked, I felt so hot and sexy for you, taking your big fat cock deep in my throat, gagging like a good cumslut... You can be a little rough with me, Tommy, I like it, but you're so sweet to worry about me... My sweet little brother, with such a big, juicy cock!... "

She giggled and cuddled closer into his embrace, her huge soft tits pressing on his side, her shapely thigh draped over his muscular ones, her sopping wet pussy rubbing against his leg and leaving a glistening trail of cunt-juice, her tiny hand going to his still hard cock, holding it softly, squeezing him and jacking him off slowly as he wrapped her in his arms, kissing her beautiful face, his hands flying all over her body, but focusing especially on her round bubble-butt, massaging her plump asscheeks, feeling their fullness, separating those spectacular bouncy globes, kneading them, his fingers roaming into her crack, pushing and teasing and circling around her anus with his fingertips, her tender rosebud still slick with his saliva from the anal rimming he had given her.

"Mmh you really like my ass, don't you, bro? You like your sister's tiny little asshole?"

"I love your ass, sis, and I can't wait to fuck it. I wanna stuff my cock in your sweet pink asshole so bad, you have no idea... "

They kissed languidly as they cuddled and talked, turning each other on, smiling and teasing with words and gestures.

"Mmmh I like that, I like when you talk dirty to me, Tommy, I wanna be dirty for you, with you, I'm yours, bro... I wanna be your cumslut, asswhore, dirty, nasty sister, I feel so safe with you, baby, I feel free to be slutty for you... Would you like that, bro?"

"I'd love it, sis, and I love you... I love my beautiful, dirty, cocksucking, buttslut sister, I love her big tits and her round ass... And that amazing little asshole of yours, sis, I almost came in my pants when I felt it squeeze around my tongue when you came before! You are so amazing, Kim, I mean it... I never thought a girl like you even existed in real life, and now I know there is, she's right here, and she's my sister!"

Kim giggled and blushed at this, feeling silly, but loving deeply the warm affection in her brother's words, enjoying his lust for her, getting all fluffy inside and tingly all over from the mix of arousal and emotions. A long, soft, heartfelt kiss was her only possible response to his adoring words.

She licked and nibbled at his lips, her hand pumping his cock faster, purring as she felt her asshole stretching around the probing finger he was sinking gently into her anus, masturbating her sphincter slowly.

"Oh yes, baby, finger my ass... My asshole is very sensitive, Tommy, play with it, I love it... Your tongue made it feel so good earlier, I can't wait to try your cock, I want you to assfuck me so bad, bro... "

Their kisses became more passionate, eager and hungry, their mouths devouring each other as Tom carefully slid another finger into his sister's pliant asshole and she started tugging on his big cock with a fast, fluid rhythm, both of them moaning now.

"I want to feel your cock in my ass so bad, I want you to cum deep inside my ass, baby... Oh, yeah, finger my asshole... Mmmh I love that you cum so much, Tommy, I loved how much spunk you pumped into me, straight down my throat... My tummy feels so full right now, so full of you, your warm creamy cum... You gave me so much cum, bro, so much good cum from my sweet brother... I want it all the time, baby, I want to be your cumslut, your asswhore, I love this, Tommy, us... I love what we're doing, it makes me feels so hot, so good, it's nasty and dirty but it feels so totally right too... "

As she spoke she had maneuvered to sit on top of her brother, straddling him, her knees by his sides, her sopping wet pussy mashed against his rock-hard cock, her hands on his chest to help her slowly rock her ass back and forth, grinding her dripping labia on his pole, bathing it in her dribbling pussy-juice so that she could slide her cunt sloppily on it as he still gently fingered her ass, barely pushing his two digits in, just holding them there at her rear entrance and twirling them as he held her majestic buttcheeks open with his other hand, letting her rocking movements guide his fingers into her butt-ring, his cock pulsing as he watched her pushing back into them, making herself moan from the gentle intrusion.

Tom's eyes couldn't get enough of the sight of his sister on top of him, so hot and beautiful while she whimpered in pleasure, biting her full lower lip, her big heavy tits swaying as she kept grinding her pussy on his cock and pushed her ass back and forth to let his fingers slide into her tight anus. Feeling her butt-ring stretch open and give way every time his fingers sawed into her magnificent rump, Tom's mind got more and more obsessed with one single perverted thought. He had to have her, he needed to fuck her ass, now.

Unable to resist anymore, he pushed his fingers deeper into her anus, slapping and grabbing one plump asscheek with the other hand, prying her buttcrack well open, making her moan in delight, as he blurted out: "Sis, I want your ass now, I want to fuck your ass."

Kim squirmed and shook, groaning as her brother's lusty words and the intense petting kept adding up to her arousal. She was purring, her eyes unfocused and her mind aflame, already envisioning her brother's cock rather than his fingers stretching her tight asshole. Her voice was husky when she replied: "Oh yeah, baby, I want it too, I want you deep in my ass... "

She sat up straighter and arched her back, pushing herself up on her knees a little, just enough to raise her sopping pussy from her brother's trapped cock. She steadied herself with one hand on his toned chest while the other reached down between their steaming groins, grabbing his hard pole, stroking it, pointing it up and guiding it to the wet, soft, puffy entrance of her cunt.

"Fuck my pussy a bit first... I'm so wet for you, bro, my pussy is dripping... Stick your big fat cock in my pussy, get it all nice and slick, Tommy, lube yourself up in pussy then fuck my ass, baby... "

Tom sat back straighter against the pillow to have a better look at his sister as she descended on his throbbing erection. He was still masturbating her asshole, gently teasing it open, his other hand full of her bouncy asscheek, his fingers grabbing that plump globe hard and sinking in her fleshy round butt, but right now all his attention was focused on Kim's juicy cunt opening up for him, her pink, puffy pussy lips unfolding around his bulbous glans, accepting his hard meat as his sister slowing sank down on his thick pole, fucking herself.

"Ooooh fuck, bro!... Fuuuck, so good... "

Kim moaned deeply as she let the mushroom head of her brother's cock part her tender, wet folds until it was inside her dripping pussy, enjoying the feeling of a fat cock in her cunt, her arousal multiplying a thousandfold as she fully realized that it was her brother's cock she was fucking, the taboo nature of the act sending feverish jolts of ecstasy through her whole body. And it felt so good, so right, so incredibly fucking good. As soon as he was inside her, as soon as her pussy had wrapped her warm tenderness around his spongy cockhead, without waiting one second more, she let herself fall on his length, slamming down hard, his cock thrusting straight up her dripping vaginal channel, her ass clapping on his thighs, her tender, sopping wet folds parting and then closing themselves around him, her mouth opening wide to scream out her pleasure as she felt her brother's girthy pole fill her soaked pussy, her sisterly womb capturing him fully to the hilt in one go.

"Aaaahhh, Tommy, oh god yeeeeees!... "

Tom's eyes bugged out the moment he saw his sister slam herself down, instantly taking him all the way inside her. His groan died in his throat, overcome by sheer pleasure when he felt the warm, moist, silky tightness of his sister's pussy that was initially bathing just his knob suddenly extend down along his entire shaft, quickly enveloping his whole cock to the base as her vaginal channel opened for him like a fleshy flower, welcoming him and then molding itself around his length, her dripping labia resting on his groin as his cockhead was suddenly buried way up inside her womb. He grunted as he felt that smooth caress massage his entire embedded shaft, his hard-on twitching and pulsing inside his sister as she squealed and moaned on top of him, her head thrown back, her long dark pony tail swinging wildly, her back arched, her tiny hands resting on his chest as her slender arms trembled while holding her up, her huge boobs jutting out in his face, swaying, jiggling, clapping together as she shook all over, her climax rushing at her.

"Ooooh fuck, sis, fuuuuuck!... "

Tom was breathing hard in pleasure as he grabbed harder onto her luscious bubble-butt and pushed his probing digits into her asshole to the second knuckle, plunging his face straight at those magnificent, mouth-watering tits bulging in front of his disbelieving eyes.

"Mmmh, baby, your cock inside my pussy feels so good... So big and hard and thick, oh god, it's just perfect, bro, just... Oooh fuck!... Oooooh yeah, suck my titties, baby, suck my big tits and finger my ass... Oh my god, Tommy!... Ooooh fuck, I'm gonna cum already, you make me so hot I'll cum on your big cock, bro... "

"Mmffgh!... Mmhmgff!... "

His words were unintelligible, his mouth full of his sister's tits as Tom, crazed with lust, wouldn't unclasp his lips from Kim's engorged nipples as he answered her. He just kept sucking her long, hard, engorged pink pebbles between his lips, licking all around her tender, puffy areolas, lapping and kissing and sniffing her tit flesh, moving from one to the other heavy jug, pressing his nose and face into those pillowy, full, delicious boobs like his life depended on it.

The stimulation on her heaving tits and her sensitive asshole combined with the feeling of amazing fullness from having her cunt stuffed with her brother's fat cock, was getting Kim over the edge fast. Rocking her hips, she reached down to her impaled pussy, her fingers going straight to her clit, and she started frigging it hard and fast in squishy, whirling circles.

"Ooooh fuck!... Oooooh fuck, fuck, fuck!... I'm close, baby, so close... I'm gonna cum so hard on your cock, bro... Oooooh fuuuuck!... "

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy fluttered as she kept grinding frantically on her brother's pole, feeling him deep inside her womb, not wanting to let a single inch of his length slip out of her, rocking harder and harder on him so that his veiny girth stirred every sensitive spot and inflamed crevice of her slick vaginal walls.

"Mmpgfh... Yeah, cum on my cock, sis... Mmpghf... Cum for me and lube me good with your pussy juice so I can fuck your ass... " he said, letting go of her tits just long enough to quickly blurt out the words.

He was now bucking his hips up, pushing his fully embedded cock hard into his sister's womb, making her shake on top of him, making her tits jiggle even more against his devouring mouth, making her moan louder, feeling her pussy weep sweet nectar down his hard tool, her cunt juice copiously leaking out of her labia, drenching his groin. Not only had Tom never had sex in any position except missionary, but he had also never thought a pussy could feel so good, so slick and welcoming, yet so tight, accepting him in full at the very first thrust yet enveloping him so snugly, like a perfect sheath. He was immensely grateful to his sister and thrilled at what their were doing, the taboo of the act feeling erotic rather than forbidding, their union feeling surprisingly right in many ways, first of all physically, as if they were made specifically to fit each other. It made him immensely happy that his sister was so wet and ready and willing that she had taken all of him very easily and very fast, and it sent shivers down his spine to see that she was so horny for him that she was already cumming.

Turned on as she was, her asshole and tits and pussy all humming from their delightful stimulation they were receiving, it took less than a minute of clit play after her brother had started thrusting up into her sopping hole meeting her rocking motion for Kim to crest over the edge and cum hard.

"Ooooh shiiiiit!... Fuck, baby... I'm cumming... I'm cumming, bro, ooooh... I love your cock in my pussy, I love this, I love this so fucking much... Ooooh fuck, I'm cummiiiiiiiing!... "

Twitching in orgasmic spasms, her fingers torturing her clit, her brother's cock stuffed balls-deep in her fluttering cunt and still pumping hard up into her womb, his fingers relentlessly titillating her butt-ring, his mouth sucking her sensitive nipples, Kim climaxed in a sizzling flare of bursting ecstasy, lathering her brother's cock in her copious pussy-juices, screaming out her pleasure.

Tom kept doing what he was doing for as long as he still felt the warm folds of his sister's vaginal channel pulsate and clamp around his buried cock, then, as her orgasm started subsiding, he gradually relented his ministrations, limiting his tit worship to soft kisses and delicate licks, keeping his probing fingers at the entrance of her anus without pushing them in, letting his sister ride out her climax with ease, her girl-cum flooding both their groins.

With a final, contented, husky sigh, Kim's body relaxed and she collapsed on her brother's chest, her head resting on the hollow of his shoulder, her luscious boobs squashed between them, her arms reaching around to embrace him, her eyes closed in joyful satiation.

"Mmmh, that was so good, bro, so very good... I never came so fast from fucking before, and I barely even moved on you... "

She purred into his neck, kissing his skin lightly, squeezing her pussy around his still hard and still deeply sheathed cock, eliciting a grunt of pleasure from him.

"Yeah, sis, that felt great, your pussy seems to fit my cock like a glove, and you were so fucking wet for me, sis... "

He kissed the top of her head, his nostrils full of the intoxicating mixture of vanilla shampoo and her own unique smell, his hands still unable to move from her magnificent ass, his fingers squeezing then kneading then gently massaging her bubble-butt, his hard cock still snugly buried into her sopping sisterly pussy.

"It was so amazing to watch you take all of me in just one go, sis, it's like... I don't know, Kim, but it really seems like we're made for each other, if that even makes sense... "

She turned her face up, looking adoringly into her brother's eyes, overjoyed that he felt the same as she did. Her deep blue eyes sparkled and there was the biggest, brightest smile on her full lips as she leaned in to kiss her brother deeply, passionately.

"It makes perfect sense to me, Tommy. I feel that way too, it's like we match perfectly, like we are meant to be together, like this, like we are right now... "

She kissed him again, squeezing her cunt, making him groan, moaning herself at the feel of his cock inside her, so big, so hard, still throbbing with desire for her.

"So, little bro... " Kim said after they made out languidly for long minutes. "I take it you liked my pussy, uh?"

Tom laughed and flexed his cock inside her, making her purr, before saying: "I sure do, sis, I like your tight pussy a lot, but... "

He left it unsaid, staring slyly into his sister's glinting eyes. She feigned ignorance, knowing full well what he meant, what he wanted, what they both wanted so bad.

She slowly slid off his cock, letting it finally plop against his belly with a wet sloppy sound as she lay on her side, pressing her body against his, still looking at him, waiting for him to finish, only hinting, in a giggly voice: "Buuuut...?"

"But now it's buttfucking time," he said, chuckling. "I want your ass, sis!"

Tom smacked his hands on his sister's glorious rump for emphasis, grabbing and squeezing those plump buttcheeks with hungry lust, meaning what he said completely, yet disbelieving that he was actually saying it out loud, knowing that it was really going to happen, his heart pounding and his cock pulsing in anticipation.

She squealed and giggled as he pawed possessively at her ass, shaking her head in mock resignation but reaching down to his pussy-juice drenched cock, jacking it slowly, squishy sounds accompanying her rubbing motion as she spread her girl-cum all over her brother's length.

"Oh Tommy, you dirty dirty boy, always thinking about assfucking... " she said in a husky purr, a mischievous smile on her lips. "You have to be my brother for sure, you're just as bad as I am, baby!"

He grinned at her and gave her a smacking kiss, licking her lips, still kneading her juicy, round booty as he murmured into her hot, mewling mouth: "Am I lubed enough for your tight ass, sis? Did you cum enough on my cock so I can slid it right into your beautiful bubble-butt and pound away at your tiny little asshole?"

His slick hard cock sliding in her hand, his dirty words, her own burning need to get assfucked by her brother, it all went straight to Kim's head.

Groaning in anticipation, her pulse racing from the rush of excitement, Kim swiftly repositioned herself on all fours, wiggling her ass and looking at her brother over her shoulder, her eyes glinting, her eyebrows arched in silent invitation, her lower lip contorted as she sucked it into her panting mouth and nibbled at it.

Tom quickly moved behind her, kneeling in adoration before that majestic ass, breathing raggedly, palming those bouncy buttcheeks, filling his restless hands with their plump, firm fullness, partying them to reveal her crevice, exposing Kim's holes to his devouring eyes. His cock was so hard and on attention that it slapped against his abdomen when it pulsed and flexed in excitement as Tom took in the sight of his sister's protruding clit, her shiny soaked pussy, her soft puffy labia, her slick perineum, and finally, above all, her tiniest entrance, her most private and delicate orifice, her holiest of holies, that pink little anus he was dying to fuck.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers
123456...8