Me Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP!

"You like that?"

Kim thought she would cum there and then as she felt the sharp impact on her soft asscheek, the stinging pain leaving behind a halo of pleasure and a warm tingling sensation. Her eyes popped open, her mouth hanging slack, a muted gasp escaping it, but no intelligible sound came from it.

"I said, do you like it? Answer me!"

SLAP! SLAP!

She twitched all over, still in total shock, as the waves of pleasure/pain on her buttcheeks returned, stronger. She realized that her brother had shifted his weight and was now leaning over her arched back, his head looming near hers, his hot ragged breath in her ear, his voice hoarse with lust, his tone sounding powerful and commanding and irresistible while he kept dominated her ass with his relentless pounding.

"Do you like it?"

SLAP!

"Ooooh god!... Ooow!... Oooow!... "

"Do... "

SLAP!

"You... "

SLAP!

"Like... "

SLAP!

"It... "

SLAP!

"Oooohmyfuckingod... Ow!... Uhh!... Uuhhh!... Uuuhhhh!... "

Her head was spinning and still she couldn't answer, wouldn't answer. She wanted more. The pain/pleasure was too great, too thrillingly unexpected. The sudden punishment, the demanded submission, the full domination, this surprising game her brother had shifted them into was too good to do anything but let it happen and hope for more.

"I asked you," he growled into her ear as he gave her the hardest, meanest slap yet."If you like it, asswhore!"

"Oooooow!... Oooh!... Uuuuh!... I... "

Suddenly, instead of another series of burning, deliciously stinging slaps on her abused ass, she felt a stabbing pain at the base of her head and she felt herself being pulled sharply back, her neck straining, her brother's hand clenching her pony tail and grabbing hard, bringing her face closer to his.

"Uugh!... Uhhh!... Oooh fuck!... Yes! Yes I love iiiit!... Fuuuuuck!... "

She felt tears welling in her eyes, and a gigantic bubble of pleasure growing deep inside her, as her brother's cock kept reaming her asshole incessantly, her buttcheeks burning, her scalp hurting, her whole body completely owned now. Without pausing his frenzied assfucking, he held her head back by her hair as he talked into her face with a new, mind-shatteringly erotic, domineering tone that sent Kim's pussy-juice flowing freely down her thighs like she was having a squirting orgasm.

"You are my buttslut now. My anal fuck-toy. Aren't you, sis?"

Tom buried himself fully inside her snug rectum, just grinding into her round booty as he spoke, breaking his rhythm briefly, then he started brutally pounding her ass again, waiting for her answer as he held her hip in one hand and her dark hair in the other, riding her rump hard.

"Ooowh!... Fuck yes!... Uhhh!... I'm yours, bro!... All yours, only yours!... Uuhhhh!... Ooow... Fucking fuuuuuck!... "

Again Tom packed his whole thick length inside Kim's slick bowels with a vicious hammering thrust that took her breath away, then he paused his drilling assault as he spoke into her ear, rocking his hips firmly into her plump bubble-butt.

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it, my buttslut sister. Tell me, sis... " he finished, and frantically resumed his savage anal punishment on her surrendered ass.

Kim was crazy with pleasure, too overcome by the situation to even make sense of just how much she was liking being owned like that, how much she liked getting not only assfucked, not only assfucked hard and deep, but actively being made into an anal submissive slut. Her brother's anal submissive slut. It felt mind-shatteringly good.

"Yeeees!... Ooohhh fuck!... Yes, I'm your anal fuck-toy, bro... Aaaahhh!... I'm your filthy buttslut sister, your nasty dirty asswhore sister... And I love it!... Uuuhhh!... Fuuuck yessss!... I'm yours to use, bro... Uhh... Uuugh... Use me, I want you to... Oooow!... Ooh!... Use my ass!... I want you to use my aaaaaass!... "

Hammering into her ass with gusto, feeling high on the insane game he had started on the spur of the moment and glad for trusting his lewdest instincts when he had gambled on the fact that his sister would like to play out this little submissive scenario with him, thrilled that she really was enjoying it to the full, he keep riding her ass savagely while holding on her ponytail, still leaning over her arched back to mumble into her ear.

"You like getting assfucked by your brother, don't you, sis? You like his big cock pounding away at your tight little asshole?"

His intoxicating words and his battering cock and his suddenly dominating role were going to Kim's head like a drug, the lingering pain getting dulled and diluted as it mixed with the ever increasing pleasure, her pussy flooding and overflowing with juices of its own volition, her ravaged, pillaged, owned rectum sending sweet pre-orgasmic waves of sizzling anal delight all over her body.

"Oooh... Fuck yeah, I love it!... Aaaaahhh... I love my brother's cock pounding my ass!... Uuuhh!... Uh!... I love feeling him so fucking deep inside me, cumming so much in my ass, filling me with his hard cock and his hot cum, pumping me so fucking full... Oooh fuuuck!... Oooh yeah!... Uuhhh!... Oooh!... Fuuuck... Aaaawh!... Yeeeah, fucking own my ass, bro!... "

Tom grunted and accelerated his buttfucking tempo, his hips a blur, sweat trickling down his forehead, dripping onto his sister's neck as he whispered hoarsely into her ear.

"You like it hard and rough, don't you? You love getting your asshole wrecked by your ass-obsessed brother, don't you, you filthy brotherfucking buttslut sister?"

Unexpectedly, inexplicably, without touching her clit nor her pussy, just from her ass and his cock and their words, Kim felt herself cum.

"Ooooh fuck!... I'm... Oooh... Fuck fuck fuck!... I'm cumming!... Ohhh fuuuck... Wreck my ass, pleeease, wreck my brotherfucking asshole!... Pound me, ream me, own me... Aaaawhh!... Make me cum, make cum, make me cuuuuuuuum!... "

Feeling her tremble beneath him, hearing her deep groaning moans as her rectum fluttered around his drilling cock, thrilled that she could cum like this, just by getting assfucked hard, Tom complied and forced himself into her ass harder as her snug rectum became tighter, a series of mini-climaxes making her anal muscles contract erratically around him.

"You're a very bad big sister, a nasty brotherfucking asswhore, a slutty anal fuck-toy for your buttfucking sisterfucker of a brother, aren't you?"

Kim's vision blurred and she felt light-headed. Every single battering thrust of her brother's thick cock was sending another orgasmic shockwave of anal pleasure coursing through her. His rapid-fire reaming was triggering a sequence of mini-climaxes exploding deep inside her, warming her whole body, sweeping her mind away while rivulets of girl-cum dripped from her pussy and trickled down her shapely thighs. Her brain was inflamed with incestuous anal lust as she yelled out her final answer to her brother's incredible, hyper erotic, verbal teasing.

"Fuck yeeeeees... Ooow!... I am a filthy brotherfucking buttslut... Ooowh!... And I love it... Uuh!... Uuuhh!... My sisterfucking sodomizing brother loves to assfuck me and I love him for it... Uuuuh!... We're so fucking bad... So fucking dirty... Uhhh!... But it's so fucking awesome... Aaawh!... And I fucking love iiiiiiiit!... "

Tom gave Kim's asshole another hammering, battering, slamming series of punishing thrusts, then he plunged hard into her rectum and stopped, buried balls-deep in his sister's ravaged ass, grunting between rasping breaths, letting his churning balls settle, straining to stave off his building climax and moaning as he enjoyed the warm squeezes of her fluttering anal walls massaging his meat, riding out the harder spasms of her erratically clamping, pleasure-jolted rectum. He stayed there, completely packed but keeping still, trying to calm his crazed heartbeat and catching his breath, gritting his teeth and willing himself not to explode just yet. Leaning in over her back and letting go of her hair, he kissed his sister's smooth cheek, licking away the single tear he found there. Exhaling deeply, he spoke softly into her ear.

"Me too, sis, I love this too... "

Keeping himself buried inside her ass, he shifted position and knelt behind her then let himself fall over her back, dragging her down with him, pulling her limp, seemingly lifeless body to him and rolling the two of them to their side until they were lying together, spooning. He wrapped his arms around her wiped out frame and held her tightly, his hands cupping her full, heaving, majestic breasts. He shifted his head closer to hers, one hand moving to her face, lightly cupping her chin, turning her gently so they could look at each other.

As he turned her head, he saw that Kim's face was transfigured in the afterglow of pure anal pleasure. Her expression was still hazy, shock and surprise and delight all mixing together on her pretty visage as she set her unfocused gaze into her brother's pale blue eyes. She was flustered, flushed, breathless, gulping in air desperately as if she had been underwater, trembling as if she was running a fever, her mouth drooling and slack, a wild, far away look in her wide open, glinting, deep blue eyes.

When she didn't speak, Tom felt panic rising in him. The horrible thought hit him that he may have gone too far. Suddenly stricken with terror, he feared he had ruined everything.

"Oh shit... Sis, I'm sorry, I... I got carried away, but... Kim, forgive me, please," he mumble breathlessly. "I didn't mean to hurt you, really, it's just... It seemed that you liked it, I mean, you looked as if you were... I just thought that mmhmmph!... "

Her soft mouth shut him up, pressing hard against his.

She kissed him fiercely, violently, demandingly, sucking his tongue into her mouth, her teeth going for his lips and nibbling at them, her tongue pushing inside his oral cavity, probing, searching, her breath ragged, low throaty moans escaping her hungry mouth, as she reached back with one arm, her hand on the nape of his neck, pulling him in, forcing his face closer to hers, her hindquarters pushing back at him, her pillowy ass pressing against his hips with a clapping contact of sweaty flesh as she flexed her anal muscles around his hard cock still buried there, squeezing him hard once, twice, making him moan into her mouth, then relaxing again completely, her body pressed back into his in the tightest spoon manageable.

When she finally broke the devouring soulkiss, Kim had the most beautiful and satisfied smile on her full lips, sated lust and delighted surprise brightening her face. Her eyes sparkled with exhilaration as she looked her brother straight in the eye, amused at his dumbfounded expression and his baffled gaze.

"Oh Tommy! You don't have to apologize, it was awesome! You fucking blew my mind, bro, I mean it, literally, at some point I felt like I was going crazy, it was so exciting and hot!"

Tom blinked his eyes and exhaled a sigh of relief as he snuggled in closer to his beautiful, sexy, amazing sister, embracing her tightly, lovingly nuzzling her.

"Yeah it was intense, I guess. I was just going with it, I don't know what came over me but it kinda felt right, you know... " he said, smiling, kissing her nose. "But I didn't hurt you, did I? I mean, not too much, not more that it was okay, I hope?... "

She giggled and wiggled her plump, cock-stuffed ass against his hips, resting her head in the hollow of his shoulder as she looked back at him. Her voice was husky with satisfaction as she spoke.

"No, you didn't hurt me, bro, don't worry, you were rough enough to make me like it, but not so much that it hurt me for real. But I did like it, Tommy, a lot... It was so awesome, and when it did hurt a bit, it hurt so fucking good!... I was cumming every time you pounded into me at the end, one mini-orgasm after the other, all from assfucking, it was so good, bro... " she said, still softly humping back against his hips, until he took the hint and started gently, slowly pumping his fat cock in and out of her ass.

"I liked it too, Kim, and the way you could take me, the pounding I gave you, you took it all, and when I saw you cumming, I nearly lost it too! You're so awesome, sis, I love you."

"I love you too, bro."

He leaned in and they kissed softly, sweetly, as he gently slid in and out of her well-fucked ass, her bowels completely slick and eager and sloppy with the frothy mixture of his previous huge load of cum, the massive amount of KY he had lubed both of them with, the spit he had deposited inside her rectum and the pussy juices she had coated his dick with.

"You really are incredible, sis, I don't think I'd have had the confidence to pull that off with just any other girl. And this, us, all we're doing, it's all thanks to you, Kim... You're the best, sis, no girl in the world can ever compare to you. I mean it."

"Aaaw, baby, thank you! You're not so bad yourself, you know... " she giggled, kissing his neck and nuzzling him. "Actually, you're really great, bro. I loved how you took charge, how you dominated me and owned me, you were a fucking stud and it felt all so natural, somehow... I mean, I'm not sure I could have taken that kind of stuff from just anybody, not so unexpectedly... I probably wouldn't have trusted anyone else so much and so instinctively to submit totally like I just did, but with you, baby, I stayed relaxed all the time, and it was perfect, Tommy, so hot and great and naughty, just perfect!... "

Locking gazes with him, she smiled. "We really are perfectly marched, bro."

"Yes. Yes, we are, sis," he said, and kissed her deeply.

They stayed cuddled tightly in a spooning position as they made out, Tom's arms wrapped around Kim, his hands full of her luscious boobs, massaging them and squeezing them gently, his fingers grazing her puffy areolas and tickling her sensitive pebble-hard nipples, her arms reaching behind, one hand on the back of his head, tousling his hair, keeping him close to her, never letting his lips stray too far from hers, her other hand roaming down his barely moving legs, tracing his taut thigh muscles, caressing his firm buttocks, pulling him into her as he kept grinding lazily, barely moving his hardness into her pliant anus.

They kept cuddling for long, languid minutes. Tom's cock kept sawing gently into Kim's ass, the pace reduced to a minimum, the depth of the strokes shallow, most of his veiny length staying buried in that tight sisterly sheath, her warm rectum welcoming his cock, slick and relaxed and snug, their bodies matching perfectly and completing each other in their joining, as the siblings enjoyed a slow assfuck, nuzzling and making out, moaning into each others mouths, kissing and nibbling, lips sucking, mouths murmuring, brother and sister basking in the sensuality and the special intimacy of their anal coupling.

As time passed, their arousal increased. Their breathing got more labored, the cooing and purring mewls turning to deeper moans, their heated up bodies demanding more. As Tom's rock-hard cock began pulsing inside her ass, Kim bent her knees and drew up her legs, bringing one hand to her luscious ass to part her buttcheeks, giving her brother better access while her other hand went back to her clit, rubbing her abused nub in wide circles. Once again she felt a climax building up, the slow assfucking and the languid caresses on her sensitive tits having charged her nerve-endings, her thoroughly stimulated asshole and her once again titillated clit beginning to radiate warm sparks of delight all over her body.

With the rhythm of their sodomy gradually increasing and another sweet release approaching, Kim decided to try something. She waited until her brother's thick cock was fully buried inside her surrendered rectum, his balls resting against her juice-flooded cunt, then she contracted her anal muscles, her bowels tightening up all along his length.

Tom's reaction was immediate and unmistakable.

"Ooooh fuck!... That feels great, sis, you're squeezing me so good!... "

Feeling him stop to enjoy her anal massage, she giggled. "Don't stop, baby, keep going... "

Resuming his sawing motion, Tom retreated, moaning all the way out, as his sister's asshole clamped around his girth, gripping him tightly but not too hard, letting him slide out but contracting on his cock every inch of the way, her clenching anal muscles and the frothy mix of cum and lube coating her bowels creating a unique, deliciously lewd suction that had him groan his pleasure until he almost popped out if her elastic crinkled orifice, only the tip of his glans still plugging her oily anus.

"Oh my god, Kim, that was great, it felt like you were sucking me off with your ass!" he said, breathlessly.

Kim smiled and purred huskily. "Then go in again, bro, there's more if you want... "

Grinning, leaning in to leave a trail of butterfly kisses from her shoulder all the way up to her neck and stopping there to nuzzle her, Tom pushed his bulbous cockhead through his sister's eager sphincter and sank balls-deep into her ass in one long, slick, easy push. When he started retreating, she once again contracted her rectum, making her snug asshole even tighter for her brother, making him pant as he slid out, his outstroke sending pleasure shocks into her very core as her sensitive anal walls got overstimulated by the increased friction of her constricting sheath squeezing firmly around his tool.

Soon they entered a perfect rhythm, with Tom gliding long and deep into her surrendered, willing ass, and then slowly pulling out of the sucking, milking, scorching hot tightness of that sisterly anal cavity that, with his eyes closed, he could easily pretend was a deepthroating, gagging, contracting mouth. Their sweet loving spoon became a passionate lusty embrace as Tom's instrokes became hard thrusts, his need to feel her suction filling his sex-inflamed mind, his whole body pushing into his sister's rectum, his cock throbbing with excitement, his piss-slit dribbling out a steady stream of pre-cum, his hands pawing and grabbing at her big boobs, pulling her to him possessively, demandingly wishing for more of her depraved, delicious anal sucking.

Moaning herself every time she felt him groan and slowly escape her squeezing asshole, strumming her clit harder and faster as they got into a steady assfucking/anal-milking pace, Kim felt very proud for the pleasure she was giving her brother, her mind wandering and her excitement growing as she thought of the endless list of naughty possibilities opening up for them from now on.

After a particularly hard squeeze during a long, slow retreat that left her tight rectum tingling with sparks of anal ecstasy, hearing her brother gasp and grunt before he sunk in again, Kim chuckled and spoke in her soft, husky voice.

"You like that, baby? You like how I milk your cock with my ass? You like how your buttslut sister sucks your big hard cock with her tight asshole?"

His breathing was ragged and his fat cock pulsed erratically, depositing big dollops of pre-cum all along her sloppy anal channel until he once again bottomed out and then, as she expertly tightened her rectum, he slowly slid out, the incredible suction making him groan desperately.

"Yes!... Oooh fuck, yes, Kim... It's amazing, you're such an anal queen, sis!... I'll never get enough of your ass, Kim, I wanna fuck your ass till I pass out, it's just too good to stop... I love this so much, Kim... You're the best girl there is... I love doing this with you, sis... Oooh fuuuck!... "

Kim laughed, blushing absurdly, feeling grateful and pleased at the obscene compliments, liking what she heard immensely because she absolutely shared his feelings about their mutual anal passion. She frigged her clit faster as another deep plunge of her brother's cock into her ass sent sizzling shivers of delight up her spine.

1...345678