Not So Reform School

Story Info
Religious reform school for pray-the-gay-away isn’t.
22.7k words
4.84
10.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,337 Followers

*This story has been running through my head and fantasies for a while now and I finally decided to write it. I hope to make this an ongoing series. I would welcome any suggestions for future chapters in the comment section. This story contains a great deal of religious play and mocking of the systems of organized religion. If you are offended by either of these, don't read this story. All characters are above the age of 18 years old.*

At 18 I was hoping to enjoy the sexual freedom of being a legal adult. But being a gay twink to two fundamentalist Christian parents seemed to argue against that. My parents must have suspected my sexuality for some time, but this past week they had actually confronted me with proof of my "perverse lifestyle." They had somehow gotten copies of pictures of me from the Halloween party I attended the year before, dressed as a sexy male stripper. I had always been small for my age and had no muscles to speak of. I could easily pass for a younger age or as my father was so happy to describe my physique as that of a 12-year-old girl. I had found a stripper costume that showed off my bubble butt and baby-smooth body.

Granted I wasn't the only guy dressed like this or the only person who dressed in a sexy costume, but my parents decided that this was all the proof they needed. At least they didn't have any pictures or videos of the high school quarterback taking out his frustrations on my ass after his girlfriend dumped him at that same party. Or the numerous other rendezvous and hookups I had enjoyed since I became sexually active. But since I refused to deny my sexuality, my parents had threatened to disown me and kick me out of the house if I didn't attend a cliche "pray the gay away" summer boarding school in California.

I held back my opinions about going to California to "cure" myself of my homosexuality. So I had been packed up, put on a plane, and sent three states away to some church-sponsored summer school designed to turn happy gay boys into straight-acting young men who hated their very existence. Yeah, you gotta love the church. I had been picked up at the airport by a taxi and driven to my new home away from home for the next 2 1/2 months. What also concerned me was the possibility of spending my senior year of high school here if my parents decided I needed more time there.

The school looked like a normal boarding school and was of course miles away from anything else. I guess they wanted to make escape as difficult as possible. The welcoming was remarkably normal and relaxed. Father Bobby had simply welcomed me in with a casual smile and shown me to my dorm room. I was not surprised to see the priest was wearing all-black dress clothes with a priest's collar. I did notice as he guided me to my dorm room that he kept his hand on the small of my back and would occasionally rub his thumb up and down my spine as he spoke. Once in my dorm room, I was introduced to my roommate Timothy. Father Bobby left me there and asked Timothy to help get me settled in, give me a tour, and answer any questions I might have.

As I was finishing unpacking, I couldn't help but be surprised and curious as to Timothy's happy-go-lucky attitude and outlook. I thought this place would be some kind of soul-sucking, happiness-draining, fundamentalist Christian reform school. Tim, as he asked to be called, was busy explaining all the fun and easy living that I could enjoy here. Finally, I had to stop him and ask how he could be so happy about being exiled to a place like this. Timothy actually grinned wider and dropped the biggest bomb on me I had ever received, "Oh, you don't have to worry about the brochures and website bullshit. This isn't some pray-the-gay-away reform school. This is more like a private fuck school for young gay men."

As I sat stunned into silence, Tim went on to explain that this school was designed by a gay man who had experienced a real pray-the-gay-away church camp when he was young. Not wanting to have other young gay men suffer through that, he had created a school that appeared to be as advertised but was really a gay utopia. He smirked at me as he asked, "Didn't Father Bobby seem a little young, relaxed, and attractive to be some gay-hating priest?"

I admitted that I hadn't really considered that at the time. Tim laughed as he explained that all of the staff were gay men and the church facade was basically a joke and fetish at the same time. He grinned as he said, "Just wait until your first confession."

I was shocked and a little dubious as I asked more questions. Tim explained that all of the students here were sent here just like I was. All of them are gay as well. The staff were specifically selected and usually had to pay the school to be on staff. The staff were all physically fit gay men of varying ages, but usually 30-50 years old and very sexually active. Tim grinned wider when he said that most of the staff have to be rotated out once or twice a week so they could rest after all of their strenuous activities. Tim looked me up and down and smiled as he guessed that I was a bottom. I nodded a little uncomfortably, but Tim put me at ease when he explained that almost all the students here were bottoms or bottom-leaning versatile. He nudged me and smirked as he explained that was the reason that all of the priests had to be in good shape and prepared to fuck multiple teenage boys every day. I laughed nervously and tried not to freak out too much, but my head was still spinning at everything Tim had said so far.

When I asked if any of the staff were actually clergy or affiliated in any way with a church, Tim had looked at me dubiously as he said that most of if not all of the staff and students had bad experiences with Christian fundamentalists and/or disapproving families. He said that the whole Christian boarding school for young gay men was a cover to fool outsiders, a jab at the organized anti-gay church system, and a kinky fetish all in one. He scoffed and said that since "pray-the-gay-away" was literally printed on the school brochures and on the website, no one felt any shame or guilt at mocking the whole system by turning it into one big sexual fetish.

He went on to explain that the school really did offer an education but also was a sanctuary to keep us safely away from our disappointed parents. The school even sent out fake "reformation updates" to parents to prove that we students were each receiving the proper instruction and being steered away from the sin of gayness. Tim explained that all of the students were free to engage in sexual or romantic activities with other students or the staff. The only rule about sex was that it was consensual, anyone could say "no." Since strict medical screening was a requirement of any boarding school, diseases weren't an issue.

Finally giving me the basic rundown he stood up and offered me a tour. I followed him out and he began showing me around. He showed me the library, rec room, classes, gym, locker rooms, and outside recreation areas. Everything seemed standard and wouldn't raise any eyebrows. But then Tim smirked as he showed me the dining hall, which also looked like a standard boarding school dining hall with rows of long dining tables for students and another row at the far end of the hall for the staff. Tim pointed under the tables and said that I could always find students on their hands and knees showing staff members their appreciation.

He then showed me to the sauna and steam rooms, and I finally got a glimpse of the gay utopia Tim had described. In the steam room, I found two young men in a 69 position on a tiled up-raised bench, as several other students sat close by naked, relaxing, and talking like it was the most natural thing in the world. In the sauna, I saw two older men spit-roasting a student. The student looked like he was in heaven and I bet he was. The three of them were all covered in sweat and the staff members were giving the student a fucking that porn stars would applaud.

From here, Tim showed me the confession booths. These were larger than usual, but overall looked like standard confession booths. Each booth was equipped with a red light and green light to announce if the priest and/or confessor side of the booths were empty. Tim smiled as he said that I would understand if I ever chose to go to confession. I nodded as he led me from the room. He showed me the "nurse's office" and said that it was also specially designed to accommodate medical scenes if I had any particular medical fetish.

He then showed me to the movie room, which was set up like an indoor movie theatre with stadium seating and leather seating. He pointed to a voting board where I could add a movie suggestion or vote on one that had been suggested. He grinned as he casually said that porn night started after 10 pm on Friday and Saturday. He nudged me playfully as he explained that the seats were designed to be easily cleaned.

Tim explained that the school had a free-range sexual activity policy. At any time and place, I could find students and/or staff engaged in different varieties of gay sex. He then indicated the downstairs "dungeon," as he called it. He described that it was fully stocked and equipped if I were interested in BDSM or any kind of corporal punishment fetish. I indicated I was not likely to choose that option, but he simply shrugged and said, "Don't knock it til you've tried it."

I shook my head and was silent for a few minutes as I processed everything. I finally asked, "So is this whole place designed around different gay sex fetishes?"

Tim laughed and said, "No, it really is an accredited school for gay young men, but over the years students and staff have made certain modifications and upgrades."

I was definitely intrigued, more relaxed, and a little excited as we finished the tour back at our dorm room. He went in to explain that the school was practically full of students year-round. In most boarding schools, the majority of students would go home for summer or major holidays, but given the nature of the facade of the school and the likely unhealthy and unhappy home life that awaited most of us, most students chose to stay here. I nodded at this as I absentmindedly considered staying on after the summer if everything worked out.

Tim then indicated that he was off to meet some friends on the tennis court. He offered to let me join, but I declined for now. After he left I considered everything that he had said and that I had seen. I couldn't deny that I had a thing for older men, my first time had been with my gym coach. This school seemed great, at least on the face of things. Everything looked and sounded like the perfect place where I could be myself. I guess I would just wait and see.

After an hour or so of wandering around and exploring more, I met several other students and began to relax. Honestly, my thoughts kept returning to Tim's description of the confession booths and I was getting more and more curious. Not to mention that I hadn't had sex in at least two weeks and was extremely horny. With a curious smile, I made my way to the confession booths and selected a random booth that had the priest's light showing occupied and the confessor's light showing empty.

I entered the booth and shut the sliding door. I heard the priest slide open the screened panel as I sat down on the bench. The priest said in the most church-like tone, "Welcome my son. Do you wish to give confession?"

I felt my cock stir and my asshole tingled, as I said yes. The priest then said to go ahead. I thought back to what I had seen in movies and TV, as I said, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I have never given confession before and I have only arrived at school today."

The priest asked, "What sins do you wish to confess, my son?"

I replied, "I have had sinful thoughts and actions involving other men my age and older. I have touched myself inappropriately as I fantasized about other men. I allowed older men to touch me inappropriately and enjoyed it. I have not been able to stop my sinful thoughts or actions. I fear I will continue in this way."

The priest then remarked, "These are indeed sinful and inappropriate things, my son. Do you wish to seek guidance and make amends in order to seek absolution?"

I smiled as my cock grew rock hard. I tried to sound contrite and remorseful as I replied, "Yes, Father."

The priest then said, "That is good to hear, my son. Kneel down and I will lead you in prayer and instruct you on making amends."

I knelt down in front of the screened panel and noticed another sliding panel just under it, at the perfect crotch height. I smiled as I waited. The priest then slid open the second panel and said, "First to properly sake your sinful urges, I feel I must work on satiating your inappropriate desires. Open your mouth, my son, and I will lead you in the proper prayer."

I opened my mouth and a very hard cock was then pressed through the lower opening and inserted right into my mouth. I immediately closed my lips around it and began sucking the offered cock. I made a show of worshipping the hard cock. I sucked and licked the bulbous cock head as I brought my hands up to massage the balls. I moaned softly as I slowly engulfed the entire cock. I pressed my face forward until my nose touched the priest's shaved groin. I swallowed as the cock head entered my throat and stayed like this until I needed air, swallowing to massage the cock head with my throat muscles.

I slowly backed off and began bobbing my head up and down the length of the shaft, stroking with one hand in sync with my mouth. I heard the priest moan and declare, "My son, you will certainly need a great deal more guidance and instruction to properly satiate your sinful urges."

I hummed to myself as imagined future confessions and possibly private instruction. I smiled around the cock as I brought my mouth up until only the cock head was in my mouth. I gripped the cock tightly as I began sucking and licking the cock head. I then wiped the cock head around my lips, leaving a stream of precum that I licked off. As I closed my eyes and returned to bobbing my head to suck the entire length, I felt the priest begin to gently thrust into my mouth. I moaned again as I enjoyed the cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

Surprisingly, the priest was able to stay in character as he said, "A sinful young man like yourself will need a great deal of attention and care in your future stay in this house of god. I think you have come to the right place, my son. Here we can properly tend to your sinful urges and work to satiate your inappropriate desires. Even though this may well be a long and hard endeavor, I am sure you are more than capable of taking what is required, my son."

I smiled around the cock as I heard the emphasis the priest put on the words "long" and "hard." I couldn't wait to get more instruction in the future. As I moaned again, I suddenly felt the cock being removed from my mouth as the priest said, "I believe you will require some additional attention to properly satiate your sinful urges, my son. Stand up and turn around."

I did as instructed and felt the priest gently tug me backward by my belt until my butt cheeks were lodged into the hole. I heard the priest moan in appreciation as I felt him squeeze and grope my ass. He then ordered, "Pull down your pants and underwear, my son, I believe I know the proper technique to give you the attention you clearly need."

I undid my pants and slid them and my boxers to my ankles. The priest continued to grope and feel my ass cheeks as I sighed softly. I gasped as I suddenly felt my ass cheeks being spread and a warm tongue begin skewering my asshole. God I loved being rimmed. Unfortunately, I had received this attention only on the rare occasions when I was fucked by an older man. For whatever reason, most young men didn't like to do it. But then again all of the men my age that had fucked me were "straight" and just using me for sexual relief. Those straight boys could fuck long and hard though. Too bad they always got weird after they had bred my needy hole or blew their load down my throat. I had always had the fantasy of strapping down a straight guy my age after I'd spiked his drink with a little blue pill so I could suck and fuck myself on his cock until his balls were completely empty and I was satiated with his hot cum.

I heard the priest moan and groan into my ass as his tongue did wonder things inside me. This man of god certainly knew how to handle a tight young asshole. I moaned softly and tried to stay in character as I felt the tongue spreading spit deep inside my ass. I preferred to use spit instead of lube not only because I loved being rimmed so much, but because it felt better to me to have the man get my asshole all relaxed and slippery before sliding a hard cock inside me.

I moaned again as I felt the priest gently tugging my balls as he continued to rim my hole. I briefly wondered if this was one of the priests who acted as a dungeon master for the boys who enjoyed BDSM and corporal punishment. Feeling the slight pain mixed with pleasure made me wonder if Tim had been right about trying out the dungeon. Although I had never experienced any BDSM play before and I'd never actually watched any porn, I had always been attracted to men in black leather outfits and the gay slave/master scenes.

Feeling the priest's tongue leave my asshole, I felt his hands grip my waist and hold me tightly against the hole. The priest then said, "I think it's time to find out how depraved and sinful you are, my son. It's best that we know what we are working with and how our students behave during instruction."

I then felt his hard cock head press against my spit-slick asshole. God, that cock felt so warm as it slowly entered my ass. I had no problem relaxing and letting him enter me with ease after that long session of rimming. I sighed as I felt every inch of his hard cock enter my ass. I loved the feeling of it stretching my asshole and filling me up. The feeling of having my asshole full of hard cock always made my cock leak precum. Feeling the priest's groin and balls touch my ass cheeks made me moan in pleasure.

The priest then asked, "I see that you're just as sinful and depraved as you said, my son. You must have let other men defile your young body with their awful urges. I may have to get assistance in the future for more thorough instruction and guidance. I believe you would benefit from having two godly men tend to your sinful urges and inappropriate desires. No doubt Father Bobby will feel the need to interview and instruct you in the proper behavior for a student here in this house of worship."

Oh, how I loved this kind of worship! The priest was now slowly working his hard cock in and out of my ass. I sighed every time he bottomed out inside me. His big hard cock would gently rub my prostate every time he pushed inside me. I loved the doggie-style position. Not only was it highly erotic to have a man grip my hips and blast my ass from behind, but it also was the perfect position for stimulating my prostate. The first time I had experienced someone milking my prostate, the orgasm had surprised me in its intensity.

The priest continued, "Yes, my son, you will certainly require a great deal of instruction and guidance. Perhaps you will require daily sessions or more. It is good that you have sought out confession and guidance on your first day here. I believe it shows that you are prepared to submit to our holy ways of worship. Only through steady work and constant practice will you achieve a truly joyous and fulfilling existence. I'm sure you're up to the challenge, my son."

The priest then thrust his hard cock deep inside me and began to quicken his pace. He wasn't going slow anymore. He would draw his cock all the way out of my ass until only the cock head was inside me, then he would thrust forward and skewer me. I felt my body shake with every deep thrust. Every time he would slam into me, all the air in my lungs would be forced out in a grunt of pleasure. I could just barely hear the priest's breathing as he fucked me. I smiled as I imagined how my parents would feel if they realized that they had sent me to a school that catered to this kind of worship.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,337 Followers