Not So Reform School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied submissively, "Yes, Father."

He then pulled my legs up and laid my feet over his shoulders as he asked, "Are you prepared to accept the instruction and guidance of the other priests in this house of worship, my son?"

I again replied submissively, "Yes, Father."

Father Bobby then eased his hard cock head into my ass, as he asked, "Are you prepared to focus your sinful urges and immoral desires on serving and obeying the priests in this holy house of worship, my son?"

I nodded as I whimpered, "Yes, Father."

He continued to slowly press forward until his thighs and balls rested against my ass cheeks and his groin rested against the codpiece of the jockstrap. He then slowly trailed his fingers over my inner thighs, ass cheeks, and the codpiece as he asked, "Are you prepared to put the needs and desires of the priests above your own? Are you prepared to place your body into the holy arms of the priests in order to better serve this house of worship? Will you obey every order and instruction from the priests without hesitation or complaint?"

I nodded breathlessly as I whispered, "Yes, Father."

Father Bobby nodded as he declared, "Then you are ready to begin your servitude and worship to the priests of this house of worship."

With this, he set a punishing pace of fucking my ass. I moaned as I felt the exquisite pleasure of his thrusts. I felt Father William's hot cum still inside me being rubbed against my insides and coating my ass. I imagined I could see Father Bobby's hard cock forcing its way into the tight tunnel of my ass and forming waves of Father William's cum as it crashed through the hot seed.

Father Bobby seemed to want to continue his sermon and I wondered if this was the norm for him, giving mocking religious sermons while a student sucked his cock or had his hard cock shoved up his tight young ass. I moaned as I heard the Father preach on the evils of laziness and the holiness of serving the priests's needs and desires. He spoke on the need for discipline and order, as he described a young man's need for a firm hand and strict treatment, which led me to the image of me on my knees being approached by a muscular man clad in black leather. He expanded on my probable need to receive instruction and guidance from more than one priest at a time, to better illustrate that my purpose was to serve and obey.

I felt myself flush with my long-held fantasy of being spit-roasted by two men. Father Bobby informed me that for the more dedicated students, the school also holds numerous group activity nights for students and staff. I pictured a scene of numerous men oiled down as they engaged in an all-out orgy reminiscent of Ancient Rome. He rarely asked any more questions that I could follow, but I always replied with my customary submissive, "Yes, Father."

He spoke of the students' needs and desires to submit to their holy priests in any way demanded. He described the piece, quiet, and privacy offered by the school's large grounds and seclusion that allowed for the priests to hold classes and training outside. Father Bobby explained the importance of public instruction and guidance conducted in the hallways or other common areas of the school, in order for those students and priests who were not involved to learn from the experience as well. He informed me that after I learned to serve and obey the priests without hesitation or even conscious thought, I wouldn't even notice where I was or who was in the vicinity. Father Bobby described this way of thinking as pure submission and chided me to strive for this high level of obedience and servitude.

I heard him grunt as his voice trailed off and felt his grip on my thighs tighten as I guessed that he would soon cum inside me again. Feeling the excitement and wanting to continue to play the character, I moaned out, "Father, will I be happy and peaceful once I'm filled with the blessings of the priests?"

Father Bobby moaned at my question and I felt him pick up speed and up the force of his hard cock thrusting into my ass. He finally grunted out, "Yes, my son, you will feel a newfound sense of accomplishment and pride every time you are filled with the warm blessings of the priests. Do you want to feel that, my son? Do you want to feel the warmth of a holy priest's blessings filling your sinful young body and ridding you of your immoral urges and selfish desires?"

I moaned back as I felt my asshole tingling in the signature way that preceded my forthcoming prostate orgasm. I hadn't even considered that I would cum as I enjoyed being fucked in this kinky religious mockery. I finally replied, "Yes, Father. Fill me with your warmth and let me serve the needs and desires of all the priests."

Father Bobby grunted again as he thrust deep inside me. I moaned as I felt his hard cock twitch and explode in a blast of hot cum inside me. I clenched my asshole to help milk his hard cock of all of his cum but also keep his and Father William's cum from spilling out. I wanted to keep their hot cum inside me for as long as possible. Father Bobby moaned softly as he slowly pulled his softening cock out of my ass. I sighed in pleasure and relief when I felt my asshole successfully clamp tightly shut.

I lay there out of breath as I enjoyed my after-glow. Father Bobby then pointed to the codpiece on my jockstrap and said with a satisfied smile, "Do you see, my son, how pleasurable and fulfilling servitude and obedience can be? Even a sinful young man like you can take pleasure in the proper application of instruction and guidance."

I nodded as I felt my sticky cum leaking out of my codpiece, as I said, "Yes, Father. Thank you for the opportunity to serve and obey your needs and desires. Thank you for filling me with the warmth of your blessings, Father."

Father Bobby then helped me stand up but then instructed me to leave my cum where it was as a sign of my own accomplishment. He also informed me that my uniforms would be arriving the day after tomorrow, but that since I couldn't wear my street clothes, I would have to go about in only my jockstrap, socks, and dress shoes. He smiled at my shock and discomfort but told me that it would give me a lesson in humility and remind me to always wear the proper attire. He did mention that I could allow another student to clean me if wanted and if someone was willing. Father Bobby chuckled at that last statement as he clarified that it wouldn't be a problem considering that a great many students were much more depraved, sinful, and immoral than I was.

With that, he had me bundle up my clothes to put away in my room and guided me from his office with his hand firmly gripping my ass cheek. With a swift spank on my ass, he sent me on my way. I walked through the hallways with my head down as I felt my cum leaking out of my codpiece and just hoped I could walk smoothly enough to not leak any more out. I briefly wondered if his instructions of not cleaning myself unless I found someone to do it for me was a true order that he might check on and if it applied to me not being able to wash it off even in the shower. Considering everything else I had learned about this place and experienced, I decided that it was a better choice to take Father Bobby's instructions as an order.

I sighed quietly as I felt myself blush as I passed other students in the hallway. I never heard any snide or hurtful comments, which I had expected considering my past, but I was still embarrassed at my lack of clothes and the cum soaked and leaking jockstrap. I felt extreme relief and comfort when I heard Tim call my name. I looked up with obvious relief as he approached me with three other students. I wondered if these were his tennis partners and which pair had given the others their prize blowjobs.

Tim smiled casually as he walked up to me and nodded understandingly as he asked when my uniforms would arrive. After I said not for two more days, one of the other students stated that they probably had them already but that the priests just really enjoy making the new kids walk around with their ass cheeks exposed and puckered assholes ready for a good fucking. The other three laughed and agreed with this. But Tim saw my current state and put his arm around my shoulder as he said comfortingly, "Come with me. Let's go guys. Help me clean him up. You know how Father Bobby operates."

They all mumbled in understanding as Tim led me to our room and they formed a screen around me as we walked. I sighed as I felt a little better and grateful that they were taking care of me.

On our way back to Tim's and my dorm room they told quick accounts of their first hours at the school. Apparently, they had all been welcomed and broken in by Father Bobby. I wondered if my going to confession first had led to my current embarrassing state, but as the stories continued I quickly learned that it was an old tradition at the school and a way to announce a new sexually active student to the rest of the students and priests. Apparently, as of this moment, I was up for grabs by students and the priests. Though they all promised that I could always say "no." One of the guys blocking my front did turn around to smirk and wink at me as he said, "But since the priests are all hot and the rest of the students know they have to stay in shape and look attractive to continue getting laid here, I doubt you will find anyone unattractive."

The guy behind is snickered as he commented, "Unless his parents made a BIG mistake and someone sent another straight boy here."

They all laughed as they gossiped about the last time a straight guy had accidentally been sent here because his parents thought he was gay. No amount of pleading and arguing had been able to convince anyone of his heterosexuality. They shook their heads and snickered as they explained that since the priests were all convinced the guy was gay and just playing a character, he had received a lot of instruction and guidance. Apparently, it had been six weeks of gay sex daily until he finally got someone to believe him. They all nodded but still made jokes about the irony of a straight guy being used as a fuck toy at a sanctuary for young gay men. They laughed again wondering if it were possible that his parents would send him back after he had "the straight fucked out of him."

Arriving back at our dorm room, Tim led me to the bed, and seemed like he was about to lick the cum off my thighs, but his other friend stopped him. After a brief argument about the others also wanting to welcome the new guy vs. Tim's argument about taking care of his roommate, it was decided that since Tim and his tennis teammate had already had their fun, it was the right of the other pair to clean me up and welcome me to school. Accepting this argument, Tim sat down on the bed next to me and indicated for me to lay back as the two winners dropped to their knees and spread my legs.

Tim then went on to introduce his three friends as John and Robbie (on their knees), Billy as he pouted and waved from Tim's bed, and he threw in my name of Alec to have everyone known. I sighed as I felt John and Robbie begin licking the cum off my inner thighs. As they neared my codpiece, I tried to act casual by asking Tim who won the tennis game. Tim laughed and explained that he and Billy had won. When I was confused at the fact that as the winners they had not received the blowjobs, Tim had explained that since they were all complete bottoms and preferred to cum by prostate orgasm, giving the losers a blowjob would be a punishment because given the skill and expertise of their blowjobs it would make it almost impossible for John and Robbie to experience a prostate orgasm for several hours if not until tomorrow no matter how hard they got ass fucked. Billy laughed and said that even John Holmes couldn't fuck John or Robbie long or hard enough to give them a prostate orgasm.

I nodded in understanding as I felt two tongues and two sets of lips begin cleaning my cum off from my cock and balls. John mumbled out a remark that at least they wouldn't have to teach me how to shave, as Tim explained that John's last roommate before Robbie had taken a lot of solo discipline and attention before he had learned to stay clean-shaven. Feeling two kisses on either side of my cock, John and Robbie announced that I was all clean as they stood up and then pounced into Tim and my laps with a mock battle cry.

As we all settled down and I began to relax a little more in my nudity, I glanced around and noticed how normal they were acting. The four of them were carrying on and gossiping like nothing was out of the normal and they were perfectly used to this behavior. I saw Tim had set my jockstrap by the air vent to dry and Billy had made a scoffing remark about making the whole room smell like cum, causing me to joke that the smell of cum was the perfect scent to fall asleep to after a long day. All the guys laughed and agreed to this, but added their opinions on other smells they enjoyed: KY jelly, baby oil, leather, and the unmistakable smell of cock were all agreed upon as comforting smells to fall asleep to.

As we continued I learned that they all came from similar backgrounds as me and had been exiled here. They were all taking several classes in the morning during the summer to cut down on their requirements to graduate this coming year. They were all interested in finding out if I planned to stay after the summer and I admitted that I was considering it. They laughed as they agreed that four hours here had that effect on a young gay bottom boy. I asked what their plans were for after next year and they all said college. Apparently, this school had such a great reputation for producing students with exceptional grades, that a diploma from here along with notes of good behavior was almost a guarantee of landing the student an academic scholarship to numerous colleges. They mentioned several that had the best gay atmospheres and social lives available.

I began spewing out the questions that I had been saving up and the four guys took it as a norm that I would have lots of questions. They answered them all and offered comments when needed. By the end of the conversation, I lay with my head in Tim's lap as John and Robbie lay against my naked body. As we lapsed into silence, Robbie perked up and asked, "What time is it? I'm hungry."

As if on signal, four stomachs replied for us. We all laughed as Tim read the clock as 5:30 pm. Robbie jumped up and said, "Let's go to the dining hall."

We all followed as I put on my now-dry jockstrap. I was a little self-conscious, but with their reassurances that no one would mess with me and that I wouldn't be the only one, I settled down and followed them. After passing several sets of students and priests in various sexual acts, I asked how they ever got used to seeing all the sex everywhere. They laughed and said I would get used to it. They said that they were so used to it now that they barely noticed anymore. Tim commented on reading a book in the library a week ago and not noticing the double blowjob John had been giving to two priests just two feet away from him. It had taken the grunts of orgasm to get his attention.

They all admitted that it was all a little overwhelming at first and that they had always stopped to watch whenever they saw some priest having his way with a student, but now they hardly noticed unless they saw something new. John then piped in saying, "Just remember to watch where you step and you'll be fine.

They all laughed at this and I joined in, but considering I would be barefoot for the next two days at least, it seemed like good advice. Once we got to the dining hall I found that Tim had been right, I wasn't the only one in just a jockstrap. I even saw a few guys completely naked and guessed that they hadn't complied with the shaving policy. We went through the line, got our food, and settled at an empty table to start eating. I was surprised at the fancy spread of food. Although they offered the standard hamburger and fixings, they also had grilled chicken and several different pastas.

Once we started eating I looked around and noticed that the priests were all sitting at a long table at the head of the hall where they could face the students. I also noticed several sets of feet poking out from under the priest's table indicating that four of them were enjoying blowjobs as they ate. Seeing the crowd in the hall and remembering what had been said about most students not going home over the summer due to bad home lives, I quickly realized that the school accommodated about a hundred students with approximately 20 or so priests. This helped the priests being able to accommodate the sexual appetites of the sexually active students without over-exhaustion.

Nodding to myself, I asked how often the four of them had sex. They indicated that it varied but at least once a day they enjoyed the instruction and guidance of a priest, but they might also engage in other sexual activities with each other or other students if they wanted. Apparently, the sexual wagers were a common thing and added to their fun. They discussed their favorite priests and the different activities available. They were all surprised and impressed that I had already given confession even before Father Bobby welcomed me in his office.

They discussed the fun of the sauna, steam room, dungeon, and medical exam room. I was curious and asked how I should proceed if I was actually not feeling well or was injured. Tim informed me that the standard code was to knock twice on the door and announce that I was there to see the doctor if I was interested in a sexual medical rendezvous, but I should just announce my ailment if I actually needed medical attention. John then added that the priests sometimes added special prizes and wagers to gym classes from time to time, but that for the most part, the students would make wagers between themselves.

We continued to talk throughout dinner and I asked how I could go about taking a few classes to pass the time in the mornings like they did. Robbie informed me that I should go talk to Father Jacob in his office and see what was available. They added that they were all in the same classes of advanced algebra and intro to physics, to get those required credits out of the way. I nodded and would have to see what was available and what I needed to graduate. John said that the priests could usually be found in their offices until after 8 p.m., considering everyone stayed at the school anyway. I decided to go by his office after an hour or so after I finished dinner.

We all discussed the various activities, sexual and otherwise, that I could enjoy here if I so chose to do so. The four of them stated that since I was fresh new meat, I wouldn't have to seek out sex if I got horny because all the priests would want to have a go with me. They agreed that this would normalize after a week or so and that afterward I could choose what to do. They all agreed that I should just go with the flow and enjoy it. I was certainly on all of the priests' lists.

They reminded me that it was usually the priests who instigated the sexual rendezvous outside of the confession booths, dungeon, and medical room. Most of the time a priest would simply pull us into an empty room or push us against the wall in front of everyone to have their way with us. Sometimes a priest would keep us after class, call us to their office, have us service them during class or a meeting, or invite us to their room for the night. Tim added that sometimes two priests would come to the student's dorm room and have a private tutoring session with the roommates. Knowing that they would understand considering they were all bottoms, I asked what I should do if I just wanted to suck a priest's cock. They all smiled and nodded their understanding, as Billy explained that I could always approach a priest and declare my need for help in worship training.